“她考试没过,这使她感到很惭愧”用英语翻译资格考试

她在这次考试中取得了很大进步,这使她的父母很高兴 英语翻译
她在这次考试中取得了很大进步,这使她的父母很高兴 英语翻译
不区分大小写匿名
1.OnlybyreadingmoreEnglishnewspapercanyouimproveyourEnglish.2.A.ThatIhavemadegreatprogressinallmysubjectsrelievesmyparentsalot.B.Tomyparents'relief,I'vemadegreatprogressinallmysubjects.3.Becauseofhiscarelessness,hemadenotoneortwobutmorethantwentymistakesinthisexam.4.Hardlyhadhesitdownwhenthebellrang.5.WhenIwastryingtodownloadanarticle,theelectricitywentout.6.Iwasintendedtobyagrammarbook,butitcostallmymoney.(什么叫做买光了?是指花了我所有的钱吗?那就对了)
She get a good improvement durint this exams, it's make her parents very happy.
经纪人正在物色一个既有英语本科学位而且还在出版社工作过的人。 英语翻译
It ir my ambition to make sure that disabled people in our neighbourhood have access to all public buildings. 翻译
The broker is hunting for someone with English degree and with working experience at publication.我的期望是要确认那些不幸人士在我们的临近可以容易的抵达公众场地
等待您来回答
外语领域专家最初,稀薄的空气使她感到难受,用英语翻译_百度知道
最初,稀薄的空气使她感到难受,用英语翻译
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
答案是:the thin air made her feel sick
at first ~手工翻译,尊重劳动,欢迎提问,感谢采纳!
最初,稀薄的空气使她感到难受At first the thin air made her feel uncomfortable
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我感到很惭愧。
我感到很惭愧。的英文翻译
我感到很惭愧。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:当前位置: &
求翻译:我对于这次犯的错误感到很惭愧,我真的不应该在上课时讲话,我感到很抱歉,我希望老师可以原谅我的错误。是什么意思?
我对于这次犯的错误感到很惭愧,我真的不应该在上课时讲话,我感到很抱歉,我希望老师可以原谅我的错误。
问题补充:
I feel ashamed for the mistakes of, I really shouldn't talk in class, I'm sorry, I hope that teachers can forgive my mistakes.
正在翻译,请等待...
I regarding the mistake which this time violates felt very ashamed, I really should not when attends class speak, I felt was sorry very much, I hoped teacher may forgive my mistake.
I feel ashamed for the mistakes of, I really shouldn't talk in class, I'm sorry, I hope that teachers can forgive my mistakes.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!这封信使她感到很高兴 翻译英语_百度知道
这封信使她感到很高兴 翻译英语
提问者采纳
The letter made her happy. The letter pleased her.The letter made her pleased.She wa衷蜖惧蝗涠豪掘通刊坤s delighted by the letter.
提问者评价
谢谢你,还有那两个一起回答的人
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
th阕薅疯甘莨仿孵湿覆溅is letter made her feel so happy this letter makes her feel so happy
This letter made her feel very happy
翻译英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐