鸡肉
5.cabbage 卷心菜
6.potatoes 土豆
7. tomatoes
西红柿
8.carrots
-What would you like?
您想要什么?
-I'm not sure yet. Are there any vegetables in the beef noodles?
我还没确定。牛肉面里有蔬菜吗?
-Yes, there are some tomatoes.
是的,有一些西红柿。
-OK, I'd like the beef noodles, please.
好吧,请来份牛肉面。
21b 部分翻译
Listen and check(√)
the noodles that the person orders.
听录音,在这个人点的面条前打“√”。
Special 1
1号特色面
Special 2
2号特色面
Special 3
31c 部分翻译
Practice the conversation in 1a with your partner. Then make vour own conversations.
和同伴练习1a中的对话。然后自己编对话。
小编推荐:
相关知识点 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
||精品,全是精品,批量下载可联系!||任何问题请Email:
本店资源来源于互联网,版权为原作者所有,若侵犯到您的版权, 请提出指正, 我们将立即删除。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
【精品】人教版高中英语选修10精品教案全套
下载积分:1000
内容提示:【精品】人教版高中英语选修10精品教案全套
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:70|
上传日期: 13:44:05|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
【精品】人教版高中英语选修10精品教案全套
官方公共微信高中英语选修7课文逐句翻译(人教版)_中华文本库
第1页/共23页
1.选修七Unit1 MARTY’S STORY马蒂的故事
Hi, my name is Marty Fielding and I guess you could say that I am "one in a million".你好。我叫马蒂·菲尔丁。我想你可能会说我是―百万人中才有一个‖的那种人。In other words, there are not many people like me. 换句话说,世界上像我这样的人并不多见。 You see, I have a muscle disease which makes me very weak, so I can't run or climb stairs as quickly as other people. 你瞧,我的肌肉有毛病,使我的身体非常虚弱,所以我不能像别人那样快跑快步爬楼梯。 In addition, sometimes I am very clumsy and drop things or bump into furniture. 再说,有时候我还会笨手笨脚、不小心摔掉东西,或磕碰到家具上。Unfortunately, the doctors don't know how to make me better, but I am very outgoing and have learned to adapt to my disability. 不幸的是,大夫们不知道如何治好我的病,但是我很开朗乐观,学会了适应身体的残疾。My motto is: live one day at a time. 我的座右铭是:活好每一天。
Until I was ten years old I was the same as everyone else. 十岁以前,我跟其他人是一样的。I used to climb trees, swim and play football. 我常常爬树、游泳、踢足球。In fact, I used to dream about playing professional football and possibly representing my country in the World Cup. 说实在的,我过去常常梦想我会成为职业球员,代表我们的国家参加世界杯足球赛。Then I started to get weaker and weaker, until I could only enjoy football from a bench at the stadium. 后来,我的身体开始变得越来越虚弱,以至于只能坐在体育场的长凳上欣赏足球了。 In the end I went into hospital for medical tests. I stayed there for nearly three months. 最后我到医院去做了检查,几乎住了三个月的医院。I think I had at least a billion tests, including one in which they cut out a piece of muscle from my leg and looked at it under a microscope. 我想我至少做过十亿次检查,这还包括一次他们从我的大腿上切下一片肌肉放在显微镜下观察, Even after all that, no one could give my disease a name and it is difficult to know what the future holds. 也没人能够确诊这个病, 因此很难知道将来会是个什么样子。
One problem is that I don't look any different from other people. 问题是我看上去跟平常人一样。So sometimes some children in my primary school would laugh, when I got out of breath after running a short way or had to stop and rest halfway up the stairs. 因此,当我跑了很短的一段路之后,我就会喘不过气来,或者爬楼才爬到一半就得停下来休息。因此,上小学时有的孩子见了我这种情况就会笑话我。Sometimes, too, I was too weak to go to school so my education suffered. 有时候我的身体太虚弱上不了学,因此落了许多功课。 Every time I returned after an absence, I felt stupid because I was behind the others.每次缺课之后,我就觉得
第1页/共23页
寻找更多 ""

我要回帖

更多关于 英语 翻译 succ 的文章

随机推荐