大家知道201111月份思想汇报的英语三级预测...

2014年成人英语三级考试预测题及答案8_中大网校
2014年成人英语三级考试预测题及答案8
发表时间:日16:44 来源:中大网校
点击关注微信:
预测题及答案Part IV Translation -- English into ChineseDirections: This part, numbered 61 through 65, is to test your ability to translate English into Chinese. After each of the sentences numbered 61 to 64, you will read four choices of suggested translation. You should choose the best translation and mark the corresponding letter on your Answer Sheet. And for the paragraph numbered 65, write your translation in the corresponding space on the Translation/ Composition Sheet.61. If you are parent or know someone who is, this 30-page booklet may be of great help to you.A) 假如你注意的话,你会知道这本小册子有30页,会对你的父母和你认识的人很有用。B) 要是这本30页的小册子很有用,可以给你的父母和你认识的人各买一本。C) 如果你所照顾的父母或认识的亲人年事已高,这本30页的小册子会对你有很大的帮助。D) 若你在照看年迈父母或知道有人在这样做,这本30页的小册子会对你们有很大帮助。62. Bidding documents can be obtained at the following address upon receipt of a non-refundable payment of RMB ¥2.799 each set.A) 标书要寄到下列地址,2,799元,标书文本不得更改。B) 招标文件可在下列地址获取,每套文件为人民币2,799元,不可退换。C) 可向下列地址索取招标文件,每套需支付人民币2,799元,恕不退款。D) 到下列地点办理相关招标手续,交付人民币2,799元,标书不得更改。63. During the meeting held in Brazil last month the supporters of free economic policies could benefit all nations.A) 支持者上个月在巴西召开自由贸易会议,他们辩称这些经济政策有利于所有的国家。B) 上月在巴西召开的会议上自由贸易的支持者辩称,这些经济政策会使所有国家都受益。C) 自由贸易的支持者在上个月召开巴西会议时提出了这些经济政策,以帮助所有国家。D) 在上个月的会议上,政策是否有利于所有国家展开了辩论。64. The game industry as part of the entertainment business is catching up fast with movies and TVs in terms of both popularity and yearly profit.A) 游戏业和娱乐业一样,在受欢迎的程度和年收入方面都飞快超越了电影和电视。B) 游戏产业作为娱乐业的组成部分,它在普及性和年收人方面都在很快超越电影和电视。C) 作为娱乐业的组成部分,游戏产业在其普及性和年利润方面都迅速逼近电影和电视。D) 游戏业和部分娱乐业如同电影和电视一样,越来越受欢迎,收入逐年迅速提高。65. On July 10th the company will hold its first worldwide video conference(电视会议) .All twenty facilities will be linked by a satellite broadcasting system SO that employees can see and speak with each other. Mr. Black will begin the conference by telling US about our goals for the next five years. Next,each manager will speak about current challenges. devoted to questions from all locations. If it proves successful,we hope to schedule worldwide video conferences annually.答案:61-64:DCBC65:7月10日公司将举行电视会议。20个设施将通过一个卫星传播系统连接起来,这样员工就可以观看并且相互讨论。会议一开始,布莱克先生将会对公司接下来5年内的目标进行说明。接着,每一位经理会对目前面临的挑战进行阐述。最后一小时将会留给各个分支机构进行提问。如果这次成功的话,我们希望以后每年都会举行世界范围内的电视会议。编辑推荐:更多关注:
(责任编辑:中大编辑)
共2页,当前第1页&&&&&&广东在职研究生替考_广东在职研究生替考_百度 _ 知道
当前位置: >> >>
广东在职研究生替考
中央政府门户网站   
13:23:35  
来源:旅游局网站
【E-mail推荐
&&广东在职研究生替考找在线客服【σσ:▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌】如需帮助
请及时加上【枪手咨询σσ:▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌】郑重承诺:助考100%一次保过,信誉100%,专业100%,选择我们,
两岸关系倒退,此情此景,蔡内心感受究竟如何?(台湾《中时》报系资料照)中国台湾网9月15日讯台当局领导人蔡英文上任不到4个月,不仅不当施政引发群众街头抗议不断,民调暴跌(“台湾指标民调”14日公布最新民调显示,蔡英文执政不满意度超过满意度,出现“死亡交叉”,40.8%满意、41.8%不满意),其言行也被指与台湾民众渐行渐远,让整个社会陷入苦闷,而她的反应却是日益冷漠。台湾中时电子报今日刊载资深媒体人刘屏文章,作者对一事深表好奇:“蔡英文写日记吗?如果写,会怎么写?”作者在文中悉数,“九一”记者节当天,蔡英文禁止媒体提问;“军公教(退休军人、教师、公务员)”为争取尊严走上台北街头,她在台中的回应是“我们走我们的行程”。当年台当局前领导人陈水扁的“有梦最美,希望相随”好歹还伴随执政了数年,如今蔡英文的“谦卑、谦卑、再谦卑”,不过数月已成为笑柄。作者谈到,有本书名为《白宫浮沉录》,以记录美国前总统克林顿任期最初3年的经济政策走向为主体。克林顿从当选到就职共计2个月16天,按书中所载,其间最花功夫的是如何提振经济、兼顾社会公平、照顾低收入者。大大小小的会议、简报、沟通,不知凡几,各种争执、妥协,以及克林顿发火,也不知凡几,一切努力是为了实践克林顿的竞选诺言“上任100天内通过经济复苏计划”。作者表示,蔡英文从当选到就职,长达4个多月,比克林顿整装待发的时间长得多,可蔡英文上任之后却完全没有克林顿那样的具体计划。按照曾参选台北市长的连胜文说法,蔡英文说要解决问题,实际上却是不断制造新的问题。以劳资分歧为例,蔡当局无法化解,却制造更多无谓的冲突,最后只能花纳税人的钱消灾。如今,两岸关系倒退,社会对立升高,不平之鸣四起,党同伐异日烈,无一不令蔡当局声望下挫。此情此景,蔡英文内心感受究竟如何?她会不会把这些想法保留在日记里?“台湾指标民调”关于蔡英文施政满意度与不满意度的数据呈现。(图片取自台媒)(中国台湾网)
新华社耶路撒冷9月13日电(记者范小林杨志望)以色列前总统佩雷斯13日因中风被紧急送往特拉维夫谢巴赫医疗中心治疗。佩雷斯办公室13日发表的第一份声明说,佩雷斯当晚因中风住院,目前“状况稳定但病情依然严重”。在佩雷斯住院后,佩雷斯办公室发表第二份声明说,佩雷斯已接受了两次CT扫描,并使用了呼吸机。以色列电视一台报道说,佩雷斯出现颅内出血。93岁高龄的佩雷斯今年1月曾因心脏不适两次入院治疗。佩雷斯2014年卸任以色列总统,但仍活跃在公共领域。
资料图:印度多地遭遇40年来最严重旱灾。在孟买西南部130公里的沙哈布尔,当地村民每天都得到远处的这口尚未干涸的大水井取水,然后再提回家。中新网9月13日电 据外媒援引印度警方9月12日消息,该国卡纳塔克邦班加罗尔因缺水引发暴乱,造成至少一人丧生,另有一人受伤。此前有消息称,印度卡纳塔克邦多座城市因最高法院令当地政府从科弗里河水库倾倒更多的水来补给邻近的泰米尔纳德邦的储水,而发生大规模抗议游行。两邦的居民认为,中央政府2013年出台的水资源分配规定无足其需求。卡纳塔克邦包括首府班加罗尔在内的多座城市开始爆发大规模暴乱。抗议者焚烧车辆和巴士,向人群投掷石块。据媒体消息,有15名警察受伤。
央视网消息(记者 王小英 王甲铸)今晚22时04分,我国在酒泉卫星发射中心发射天宫二号空间实验室,承担发射任务的是长征二号F火箭。据了解,长征二号F火箭分为两级,火箭起飞时,它的重量接近500吨,其中90%都是液体燃料的重量。一级火箭、二级火箭以及火箭上捆绑的四个助推器如同六个巨型燃料箱,装满燃料为火箭提供强大的动力。为了让火箭轻装前行,六个燃料箱在燃料用完以后都会被扔掉。长征二号F火箭将天宫二号送入预定轨道,整个过程大约需要585秒左右。不到十分钟的时间里,“天宫二号”将与长征二号F火箭上演一场飞天大片,火箭各部段先后完成自己的使命,依次分离,最后将天宫二号送入太空。航天科技集团一院长征二号F火箭总设计师荆木春向媒体解密了火箭发射天宫的全流程。起飞后12秒,火箭将不再垂直向上飞行,而是拐一个弯,要沿着地球的倾斜度来飞行,来节省火箭的燃料,这一动作叫做程序转弯。转弯以后,将基本沿着平行地球轨道的方向飞行。飞行到155秒,火箭四个助推器燃料耗尽,与火箭主体脱离。160秒,一级火箭燃料耗尽,一二级火箭分离,火箭二级发动机启动。210秒,二级火箭带着天宫飞出大气层,保护航天器的顶部整流罩也结束了自己的使命,同样也要被火箭抛掉。582秒,火箭二级发动机在燃料用尽后停止工作。三秒以后,船箭分离,火箭将天宫送到预定轨道,火箭的使命至此结束。作为我国载人航天工程的“功勋火箭”,自1999年至2013年,11枚长征二号F火箭“接力”升空,成功发射“神舟一号”至“神舟十号”飞船和“天宫一号()”目标飞行器,将10位航天员送入太空,成功率百分之百,圆了中华民族千年的“飞天梦”。
日乌兰察布市第三届人民代表大会审议通过了《关于许可对市人大代表王学丰采取强制措施的决定(草案)》。内蒙古乌兰察布市市委书记王学丰因违法违纪已被检察机关强制带走,当地人大已免除其人大代表的职务。
 相关链接
 栏目推荐
(责任编辑: 于卫亚英语三级A级考试
1.选择试题2.注册/登陆3.开始答题4.提交试卷5.查看成绩6.答案解析
您的位置:&& && && && 确认进入考试
2016年12月大学英语三级(A)考前预测试卷(三)
第&1&题:Listening Comprehensionm(Section A ) : 1小题>
D&None of the above.
答案解析:2小题>
A&Customer and waiter.
B&Wife and husband.
C&Boss and clerk.
D&Father and daughter.
答案解析:3小题>
答案解析:4小题>
A&Jack didn't study hard.
B&Jack studied very hard.
C&Jack passed the exam.
D&Jack failed in the exam.
答案解析:5小题>
A&She has to post a letter instead.
B&She has to turn down the man's request.
C&She's not sure if the computer is fixed.
D&She can't send the message right now.
答案解析:第&2&题:Listening Comprehensionm(Section B) : 1小题>
A&He doesn't want to spend too much money.
B&He wants to eat at the big restaurant outside.
C&He doesn't like to go with her to lunch.
D&He only likes the food his Mom prepares for him.
A&To go to the school dining hall with the girl.
B&To eat the sandwich his mother has made for him.
C&To have lunch with the girl at the restaurant.
D&To drink a glass of water only.
答案解析:第&3&题:Listening Comprehensionm(Section B) : 1小题>
A&Have a rest.
B&Take a walk.
C&Have a drink.
D&Get to sleep.
A&11 p.m. of that day.
B&11 a.m. of the previous day.
C&11 p.m. of next day.
D&11 p.m. of the previous day.
A&Have a rest.
B&Take a walk.
C&Give more information.
D&Wake him up.
答案解析:第&4&题:Listening Comprehensionm (Section C ):
What happened when a mother and her daughter were sitting in their room?
______ broke out.
答案解析: 2小题>
When the mother opened the door, what did she find?
She found that the hall way was ______.
答案解析: 3小题>
In order to breathe, what did the mother put over their faces?
答案解析: 4小题>
How many people were killed in the fire?
答案解析: 5小题>
What is the main idea of this passage?
A mother and her daughter ______.
答案解析:第&5&题:单选题: It is five years ______ he left his hometown.A&whenB&fromC&sinceD&while答案解析:第&6&题:单选题: Courage, intelligence, and experience all ______ overcome obstacles.A&helpsB&helpingC&helpD&helped答案解析:第&7&题:单选题: ______, you'd better keep it away from kids.A&To be safeB&being safeC&That for safeD&As be safe答案解析:第&8&题:单选题: No sooner ______ I left the library than it began to rain.A&hadB&whenC&thatD&as答案解析:第&9&题:单选题: Time ______, I shall invite you to dinner tonight.A&permittedB&that permittingC&is permittedD&permitting答案解析:第&10&题:单选题: Jerry seldom came to the laboratory, ______ he?A&did he?B&didn't he?C&does him?D&doesn't he?答案解析:第&11&题:单选题: Yesterday Ms. Chen at the meeting suggested that Li Hong ______ the job because she is the only one qualified.A&doesB&will doC&doD&done答案解析:第&12&题:单选题: The chair ______ you are sitting is made of wood.A&thatB&whichC&whatD&on which答案解析:第&13&题:单选题: Not only did Franz know her, ______ he was also her classmate.A&andB&alsoC&butD&or答案解析:第&14&题:单选题: He spent ______ 100 yuan on the shoes.A&not much thanB&more less thanC&no more thanD&more not than答案解析:第&15&题:填空题:The headmaster told us that a scientist (give) ______ us a lecture the next afternoon.
&答案解析:第&16&题:填空题:The manager of the company insisted that all the staff members (observe) ______ the new safety rules.
&答案解析:第&17&题:填空题:There are many small things we can do to reduce the (pollute) ______ of the environment.
&答案解析:第&18&题:填空题:I think the movie is worth (see) ______ a second time.
&答案解析:第&19&题:填空题:He suggested that he (send) ______ to tend the sick.
&答案解析:第&20&题:填空题:I work in the room whose windows are (break)
&答案解析:第&21&题:填空题:As is known to us, all the (burn) ______ of any fuel requires oxygen.
&答案解析:第&22&题:填空题:Learning how to use the Internet (effective) ______ is very important for the students today.
&答案解析:第&23&题:填空题:This is a (health) ______ place,-- fresh air, plenty of sunshine and clean water.
&答案解析:第&24&题:填空题:At the end of the competition I found myself get the (many) ______ flowers.
&答案解析:第&25&题:Reading Comprehension:
& &History, as we know filled with facts, with places, names, dates, and events.
& &History is also filled with feelings, with pain, joy, excitement, and fear.
& &Facts are set down in books, but what happens to feelings? How can you take the pain and write it into a history book? You can't. But you can put it to music. Take the blues.
& &The blues started when black musicians in the south began to sing about their hard times, those times that made them feel blue. The early blues were the beginning of other musical styles, from jazz to rock and roll.
& &Music, you might say, is a record of feeling.
& &Of course, facts are important. But the feelings behind these events--the pride of being black, the excitement of a rocket blast(发光起飞), the pain of a wax--are also an important part of history.
Which of the following ideas is the passage mainly about?
A&The writer knew a lot about history.
B&The writer's viewpoint on history.
C&History is hard to understand.
D&History books are useless.
Which of the following is tree?
A&History is a book about the past.
B&History always summons us to remember yesterday&s hardship.
C&History is full of facts and feelings.
D&History is written by great men.
According to the writer's idea, ______ can make people feel blue.
A&hard time
D&a history book
In the passage, the word &blue& means ______.
A&a feeling
C&a kind of music
D&both A and C
Besides above, the writer also explains
A&what caused the Vietnam War
B&the relation between history and music
C&the feeling behind some important events
D&why he wrote the article
答案解析:第&26&题:Reading Comprehension: It is difficult for parents of nearly every family to teach their children to be responsible for housework, but with one of the following advice, you really can get your children to help at home.
& &If you give your children the impression that they can never do anything quite right, then they will regard themselves as unfit or unable persons. Unless children believe they can succeed, they will never become totally independent.
& &You can evaluate(评价) your child&s work at home with this idea. Don't always scold and give lots of praise instead. Talk about what he has done right, not about what he hasn't done. If your child completes a difficult task, reward him with a Sunday trip or a ball game with Dad.
& &Learning is the process of trying and failing and trying and succeeding. If you teach your children not to fear a mistake or failure, they will learn faster and achieve success at last.
Having read the last paragraph, we can conclude that ______.
A&pride goes before a fall
B&practice makes perfect
C&no pains, no gains
D&failure is the mother of success
The article gives us a good advice about how to evaluate your child's work at home. That is
A&praise his success
B&reward him with a trip
C&give him a punishment
D&get rid of all the tests
The whole passage deals with ______.
A&social education
B&school education
C&family education
D&pre-school education
The author advises readers to ______.
A&learn from himself, for he has a good way of teacher
B&take pride in being a teacher
C&praise instead of scolding
D&do as a teacher does
The author thinks that ______.
A&there is no way to get children to help at home
B&it is very difficult to make children responsible for housework
C&the more encouragement and praise, the more responsible and helpful children will become
D&children can be forced to help with housework
答案解析:第&27&题:Reading Comprehension:
&Directions: The following is a passage about the changing U. S. job market. After reading it, you are required to complete the outline below it &. You should write your answers briefly ( in no more than 3 words) on the Answer Sheet correspondingly.
& &High school and college students in the United States today, as well as others who plan to work in this country, have one important question about their futures: Will they find a job? There&s no easy answer, of course. But let&s look at some of the recent changes in the U.S. job market and see if we can make some predictions for future job hunters.
& &A good way to begin is to look at the American work force and how it's changing. Clearly, the most important change has been the shift from a manufacturing economy to a service economy, let's define both of these terms. First, a service economy is one in which most workers provide services-- that is they do something instead of making, something. They don't produc they serve customers or clients, like your doctor does, or your hair stylist, or airline pilots, salesclerks, etc. Now, in contrast, people who actually produce things--like cars, furniture or clothing--are part of the manufacturing economy.
& &So again, the point here is that we have changed from a manufacturing economy to a service economy. The following numbers will show you just how big a change this has been. One hundred years ago, 80% of wo today only about 20% do. Economists predict that this change is going to continue in the same direction, in fact, by the year 2000, nine out of ten workers will supply services.
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & The Changing U.S. Job Market
& &Change in work force: & 1 && to & 2 && economy.
& &A. Definitions
& & & 1. produce things
& & & 2. do something instead of making something
& &B. States:
& & & 1. 100 years ago: & 3 && &
& & & 2. & 4 & &: 20% workers
& & & 3. year 2000: & 5 &&
1小题>答案解析: 2小题>答案解析: 3小题>答案解析: 4小题>答案解析: 5小题>答案解析:第&28&题:Reading Comprehension:
&Directions: The following is the content of a book on computer. After reading it, you are required to find the items equivalent to those given in Chinese in the table below. Then you put the corresponding letters in the brackets on the Answer Sheet, &
A--change name
B--checking for
C--checks a disk and displays a status report
D--clears command history
E--copies one or more files to another location
F--deletes a directory and all the subdirectories and files in it
G--displays files in specified directory and all subdirectories
H--expands memory
I--find file
J--fixes errors on the disk
K--press a key to resume
L--repeat last find
M--save as
N--switch to
O--Iodging
( & &)正在检查 & & & & & & & & & & & & &( & &)更改名称
( & &)清除命令历史 & & & & & & & & & & &( & &)扩充内存
( & &)把文件拷贝或搬移至另一地方 & & & &( & &)文件查寻
( & &)显示指定目录和所有子目录下的文件 &( & &)按一键继续
( & &)另存为 & & & & & & & & & & & & & &( & &)重复上次查找
答案解析:第&29&题:Reading Comprehension:
&Directions: Read the following Advertisement. After reading it you are required to complete the answers that follow the questions &. You should write your answers briefly (in no more than 4 words) on the Answer Sheet correspondingly.
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & Advertisement for a Taxi Company
& &Recently I had to go to St. Louis for a meeting. Instead of flying, as I have been doing for the past four years, I decided to take an overnight Pullman. It happened to be raining when I left. No matter the train was exactly on time, and what's more, I didn't get drenched before boarding.
& &By the time I reached my roomette, my suitcase was there waiting for me. I hung my suit in the locker and changed into a pair of slacks. Then I settled back in that big, comfortable seat and managed to get more than I am able to accomplish in my own office in half a day.
& &I couldn't have slept better.
& &We arrived at the St. Louis station 30 seconds earlier. When I left the train, I was fortified with a good breakfast, an unwrinkled suit, shined shoes and a serene disposition. The cab ride to my engagement was a matter of seconds. What all this adds up to is that a journeyable event. I am looking forward to many more trips by Pullman.
Where did the writer go for a meeting?
________________________.
What was the weather like when the writer left?
It was __________________.
How did the writer decide to go there?
He decided to take __________________.
What was there waiting for him when the writer reached his roomette?
What is the writer looking forward to?
______________________________by Pullman.
答案解析:第&30&题:单选题: After reading his daughter's letter,the old man was so disappointed that he tore it into pieces with trembling fingers.A&老人读完女儿的信后失望至极,竟用颤抖的手指把它撕得粉碎。B&读完女儿的信后,老人很失望,然后用颤抖的手指把信撕得粉碎。C&老人读完女儿的信后很生气,竟用颤抖的手指把信扔到地上。D&读完女儿的信后,老人很伤心,所以用颤抖的手指把它撕碎了。答案解析:第&31&题:单选题: Today the electronic computer is used in solving mathematical problems having to do with weather forecasting and putting satellite into orbit(轨道).A&今天电子计算机应用于解决一些数学问题,这些问题不得不处理天气预报和把卫星送入轨道。B&今天电子计算机被用于解决数学问题,这些问题与天气预报和把卫星送入轨道有关。C&今天电子计算机不得不被用于解决天气预报和把卫星送人轨道一类的数学问题D&今天电子计算机利用解决数学问题的方法处理天气预报和把卫星送人轨道等问题。答案解析:第&32&题:单选题: The human beings alone could pass on to the young the wisdom and experience of the old.A&人类独自把前人的智慧和经验传授给下一代。B&只有人类才能把以前的智慧和经验传授给下一代。C&只有人类才能把前人的智慧和经验传授给下一代。D&人类独自把以前的智慧和经验传授给下一代。答案解析:第&33&题:单选题: Though they tried their best to pretend,their accent couldn't fool a native speaker.A&尽管他们极力掩饰,他们的口音还是不能愚弄本地人。B&尽管他们极力掩饰,本地人还是能听出他们的意思来。C&尽管他们极力掩饰,他们的口音和本地人不同。D&尽管他们极力掩饰,本地人一听他们的口音便知道他们是外乡人。答案解析:第&34&题:填空题:Thank you for your letter of 12th October, enquiring about our range of office equipment. We enclose our latest price list and catalo together with a brochure on filing cabinet type TW 37. All prices are quoted FOB. London. We look forward to receiving your order. If you require further information, please let us know.
&答案解析:第&35&题:填空题:
& &山东大学现招一名英语教师。应聘者需拥有硕士学历,丰富的教学经验,一定的学术科研成果。本校待遇丰厚,提供住宿条件。有意者请准备一课试讲,于6月10日~7月1日到本校面试。联系人王明,电话。
& &Words for reference:应聘者applicant;硕士学历Master Degree;学术科研成果academic achievements;住宿accommodation
答案解析:
做了该试卷的考友还做了
··········

我要回帖

更多关于 201111月份思想汇报 的文章

随机推荐