Ido not you love meyou not fot ...

||||||||||
热门搜索推荐:
5068儿童网提供最新最全的儿童歌曲、儿童作文、儿童故事、手抄报、黑板报、好词好句等内容,让小朋友在学习的同时享受快乐!打造属于小朋友的快乐天堂!请记得收藏分享我们哦~
返回首页 当前位置:
比较经典的英语句子--I love you not for who you are
来源: 未知&&&&发表时间: 12:18:36&&&& 
  小编猜你还想看:
  1、One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listeningto strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you tryhard to forget are already gone.一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。
  2、An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting.A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.一段不被接受的爱情,需要的不是伤心,而是时间,一段可以用来遗忘的时间。一颗被深深伤了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。
  3、Don&t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things youcan&t get. Don&t give up the things that belong to you and keep thoselost things in memory.曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。
  4、Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.好的爱情是你通过一个人看到整个世界,坏的爱情是你为了一个人舍弃世界。
  5、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights inone&s hand. It&s about having each tiny wish come true, or havingsomething to eat when you are hungry or having someone&s love when youneed love.幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。
  6、I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I&ve no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.我知道这世上有人在等我,但我不知道我在等谁,为了这个,我每天都非常快乐。
  7、I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things.Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. Forexample, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I stepbackward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings.我喜欢并习惯了对变化的东西保持着距离,这样才会知道什么是最不会被时间抛弃的准则。比如爱一个人,充满变数,我于是后退一步,静静的看着,直到看见真诚的感情。
  8、I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you.我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。
  9、If a woman is not sexy, if she is not emotional, if she is not reasonable, she has to know herselfclearly. coz only she has is misfortune.女人如果不性感,就要感性;如果没有感性,就要理性;如果没有理性,就要有自知之明;如果连这个都没有了,她只有不幸。
  10、If you can hold something up and put it down, it is calledweight- if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it&s called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavyburdens when they are in love.举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。
返回首页看了比较经典的英语句子--I love you not for who you are的同学还看了
全站热点推荐
全站热门点击
经典儿歌推荐
手抄报精选
蝉童网络 All Rights Reserved.I love you,not for who you are,but for.全诗是?I love you,not for who you are,but for what I am when I am with you的全诗是?找不到诶、、、希望帮帮忙,要中文翻译~_百度作业帮
I love you,not for who you are,but for.全诗是?I love you,not for who you are,but for what I am when I am with you的全诗是?找不到诶、、、希望帮帮忙,要中文翻译~
I love you,not for who you are,but for what I am when I am with you的全诗是?找不到诶、、、希望帮帮忙,要中文翻译~
这是Roy Croft 的一首诗.“I love you,Not only for what you are,But for what I amWhen I am with you.I love you,Not only for whatYou have made of yourself,But for whatYou are making of me.I love youFor the part of meTI love youFor putting your handInto my heaped-up heartAnd passing overAll the foolish,weak thingsThat you can’t helpDimly seeing there,And for drawing outInto the lightAll the beautiful belongingsThat no one else had lookedQuite far enough to find.I love you because youAre helping me to makeOf the lumber of my lifeNot a tavernBOut of the worksOf my every dayNot a reproachBut a song.I love youBecause you have doneMore than any creedCould have doneTo make me goodAnd more than any fateCould have doneTo make me happy.You have done itWithout a touch,Without a word,Without a sign.You have done itBy being yourself.Perhaps that is whatBeing a friend means,After all.”I am not sorry for loving you
  Damon is the bad boy, he attracts you, he pulls you to a huge abyss and makes you question everything. Stefen is the gentlman, he protects you, he puts you in a safe world and makes you a holy girl. You can do whatever bad things you want when you are with Damon, but you are supposed to be the best yourself when with Stefen. Stefen do everything that he could to protect Elena to grow up in a reasonable way. Damon just loves her whoever she becomes. Because of the sire bond, when firstly E said she loved D. I thought how wonderful true love was, it can be waited, it can be moved, it can be changed. While, all because of the fuck sire bond. She lived in a way that Damon wanted she to be.

Season 4 episode 23. They became WE. Damon is so selfish that he'd rather die than be human. He thought he made bad choices that hurt Elena. &I'd rather die than spend a handful of years with you only to lose you when I'm too old and sick and misrable, and you're still you. I'd rather die right now than spend my last final years remembering how good I had it and how happy I was, because that's who I am. Elena, and I'm not gonna change. And there's no apology in the world that emompasses all the reasons that I'm wrong for you.&

E: Fine. Then I am not sorry either. I'm not sorry that I met you. I'm not sorry that knowing you has made me question everything. And that in death you're the one that made me feel most alive. You've been a terrible person. You made all the wrong choices and of all the choices that I have made, this will prove to be the worst one. But I am not sorry that I'm in love with you. I love you, Damon.

Till now, they are in love. Waiting for SEASON 5.

See ya.
剧情 / 爱情 / 恐怖
马科斯·西恩加
妮娜·杜波夫 / 保罗·韦斯利 / 伊恩·萨默海尔德 / 约瑟夫·摩根
& 2005-, all rights reservedI love you not for whom you are,but who I am when I'm by your side..翻译成中文._百度作业帮
I love you not for whom you are,but who I am when I'm by your side..翻译成中文.
I love you not for whom you are,but who I am when I'm by your side..翻译成中文.
句子有点错误,帮你改一下!I love you not for who you are,but for who I am when I'm by your side.整体结构是 not...but...不是,而是我爱你,不是因为你是谁,而是因为在你身边的时候我是谁?或者:我爱你,不是因为你是一个什么样的人,而是因为我喜欢和你在一起的感觉.
爱---罗伊·克里夫特我爱你,不光因为你的样子,还因为,和你在一起时,我的样子。 我爱你,不光因为你为我而做的事,‍还因为,为了你,我能做成的事。 我爱你,因为你能唤出,我最真的那部分。
我爱你, 因为你穿...
我爱你不是取决于你是谁,而是我在你身旁时我是谁
我爱你不是为了你是谁的,但是当我在你身边时我又是谁I love you not for whem you are,but who I am when i`m by your side.英汉双语例句-生物医药大词典
您现在的位置: >>
I love you not for whem you are,but who I am when i`m by your side.
中文意思:我爱你并不是因为你是谁,而是因为我在你身边的时候我是谁。
以下为相关句子列表(点击查看,可以看对应的解释):
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
我爱你不是因为你是怎样一个人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起的感觉.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎么的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
我爱你并不是因为你是谁,而是因为我在你身边的时候我是谁。
我爱你并不是因为你是谁,而是因为我在你身边的时候我是谁!
我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。