翻译 I'd like a facebook怎么翻译 ...

完形翻译翻译Our English teacher was like a friend to us,_百度知道
完形翻译翻译Our English teacher was like a friend to us,
貌似是一篇中考英语最好加上完整的文章谢了~
Our English teacher was like a friend to us,and we all liked her.One day she came into the classroom and shouted.“Who did this?”She held up a piece of broken glass and asked,“Who __16__ the window?”She seldom became angry, __17__ this time she was.
I broke the window.I had done __18__ by throwing a baseball.I didn’t want to admit(承认) It __19__ I didn’t have enough money to pay for a big window like that.“My father will be __20__,”I thought.At first I didn’t __21__ my hand,but later something strong in my heart suddenly made me stand up.“I did it,”I said __22__.How difficult it was for me to say that!
My teacher __23__ a book from one of our book shelves and then began walking __24__ my desk. I was afraid that she was going to punish(惩罚)me. “I know you like collecting __25__ very much,”she said,looking down at my __26__ face. “Here is the hook about collecting stamps that you are looking for.Now,the book is__27__ and I shall not punish you.Remember,it’s because you __28__ the truth.”
I couldn’t believe it!My teacher wasn’t punishing me.I didn’t __29__ to pay for the broken window. And I got my favourite book!
As time goes, the book is __30__,so is my wonderful teacher.But I will never forget the lesson the teacher gave me that day. 16.A.畅缉扳垦殖旧帮驯爆沫cleaned
B.climbed
D.mended 17.A.and
D.or 18.A.them
D.those 19.A.because
D.though 20.A.pleased
B.excited
C.frightened
D.angry 21.A.put on
C.put out
D.put away 22.A.terribly
B.honestly
D.hardly 23.A.read
D.bought 24.A.towards
B.opposite
C.against
D.behind 25.A.books
D.windows 26.A.nervous
D.square 27.A.you
D.yourself 28.A.talked
D.told 29.A.like
D.need30.A.opened
D.closed 16---20 CBCAD
21---25 BBCAC
26---30 ACDDB
参考资料:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
我们的英语老师和我们像朋友一样
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中文翻译英文,翻译高手进_百度知道
中文翻译英文,翻译高手进
有没有直达的航班3.1。我想要一个
靠窗的座位4。请多保重。我想我们将来有机会再次见面5。我要订一张6月9日飞往华盛顿的机票2
提问者采纳
2012.4.1,并向汤臣先生问好 Take care and say Hi to Mr。我想我们将来有机会再次见面
I think we would meet again in the future。我想要一个
靠窗的座位 I would like to sit by the window. 5。有没有直达的航班
Do you have any direct flights。请多保重。我要订一张6月9日飞往华盛顿的机票 I need to book an airline ticket to Washington arriving on June 9?3. Thompson for me. 2
提问者评价
你真棒,学习了
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
. Please take care of yourself. Is there a non-stop flight. I think we will have a chance to meet again in the future,时间是机票的时间.靠近窗口的座位.在这句话中。5?所以不能用have,所以是a plane ticket by June 9th.这句话中没有难点,表示有.或者to sb say hello,而不是问你有直达航班吗.这个一般很容易搞错,是a seat by window,而要用there be 句型,变成on June 9th. I want a seat by window.2.向某人问好.TangChen(Thompson) ,而非购票的时间。3.4, and say hello to Mr. say hello to sb. I want to book a plane ticket by June 9th to Washington ?有没有直达航班
以下是我自己翻译的哦,希望能帮到你:1、我要订一张6月9日飞往华盛顿的机票。I want to book a ticket to fly to Washington on June 9th.2、有没有直达的航班?Are there any direct flights?3、我想要一个靠窗的座位。I want a window seat.4、我想我们将来有机会再次见面。I think we will have opportunities to meet again.5、请多保重,并向汤臣先生问好。Take care and say Hello to Mr. Thomson.
1.I'd like to order an air ticket to Washington DC in JUN 9th.2.Any nonstop flight?3.I‘d like the the window seat.4.I wish to see you next time.5.Take care,and say hello to MR.
1 I need to book a ticket to Washington on 9th, June.2 Is there any direct flight?3 I want a seat next to window.4 I guess we will meet again.5 Take care, and give my best wishes to Mr. Topson.
1.I want to book aticket to fly to Washington on June 92.There are no direct flights3.I'd like a window seat4.I think we will have the opportunity to meet again5.Take care and bring my helo toMr. Tompson
1.. I want to book a June 9 fly to Washington's ticket.2. Have a direct flight.3. I want a seat by the window.4. I think we have a chance to meet again in the future.5. Please take care of yourself, and say hello to Mr. Yu.
1.I want to book a ticket to fly to Washington in June 92. There are no direct flights3. I'd like a window seat4. I think we will have the opportunity to meet again5. Take care to Mr. Tang Chen say hello
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:I’d like to book a flight to , please是什么意思?
I’d like to book a flight to , please
问题补充:
我想预定一个航班,请
我想对一个飞行,书,请
我希望预定一次飞行对,请
我想请预订航班,
我想请预订航班,
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2461437',
container: s,
size: '960,48',
display: 'inlay-fix'
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!mother l d like to fuck 的翻译是:母亲 l d 想操 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
mother l d like to fuck
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
母亲LD喜欢他妈的
母亲 l d 想操
母亲 l d 想操
母亲L D要Fuck
The mother l d like to fuck abbreviation is any
相关内容&aNo one will make me
cry.You~just 没人将做我啼声。You~just & ano l usually go to school on foot l徒步通常不去学校 & aHow
take? How long does it take? & ai wish that you could know how much 我祝愿您可能知道多少 & a四川省峨嵋第二中学 Sichuan Emei second middle school & a为什么擦汗啊? Why wipes away sweat? & a等下我去下载MSN 等下我加你 正在翻译,请等待...
& a上胶 Spreading & aeverything gonna be fine..... 去的一切是美好的..... & a听一段对话 Listens to section of dialogues & aFeeling like you should, 感觉象您应该, & aAh, back the moist, mild southern air~ 安培小时,后面潮湿,温和的南部的air~ & a第一大道 正在翻译,请等待...
& awe can design the most appropriate legal vehicles for each of us 我们可以设计最适当的法律车为每一我们 & a讲座两点开始,大约持续一个半小时,会后放映英文电影 The course two starts, probably continues for a half hour, after the meeting shows English movie & a你先看看我的孩子照片,我和她长的一样 You have a look my child picture first, I and she long same & a那位著名作家写的书收到了年轻人的喜爱(过去分词作定语) That renowned writer writes the book received young people's affection (the past participle to make attribute) & a那么多水都从哪里来? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a自尊 你知道吗? The self-respect you know? & a我是广州创新中学高二学生 I am the Guangzhou Innovation Middle school high-school senior & a从某种角度上来说,一个国家的国际地位取决于该国的经济 From some kind of angle, a national international standing is decided by this country's economy & abe on a lead 正在翻译,请等待...
& aNo data was reviewed to initiate improvement action 数据未被回顾创始改善行动 & a我已经在学校学习了一个星期了 I have already studied in the school for a week & a不,这是你的。 No, this is your. & aWhat are you going to buy a comic book. 什么是您去买一本漫画书。 & aNational Quality Award in 2011 to promote the plan 促进计划的2011年全国质量奖 & a天气依然很好 The weather very is still good & a我相信只要做到这些,他们的好身材又会回来的 I believed so long as achieves these, their good stature can come back & a证词 Testimony & aSoon,the eagle believed he was only a chicken.One day,the eagle saw a group of eagles flying in the sky.“Oh,I look like them,”the eagle cried. 很快,老鹰相信他是仅鸡。一天,老鹰看见了飞行在天空的一个小组老鹰。“Oh,我看似他们”,老鹰哭泣。 & aRepresentatives with the fall leaves season, with the silence that I give up 代表以秋天留给季节,我给 & agive our student body a greater enjoyment of the arts,a break from studies and a fuller appreciation for
what it means to be human. 给我们的学生组织艺术的一种更加伟大的享受,一个断裂从研究和更加充分的欣赏为什么它意味是人的。 & amake thousand 丈夫ture & a慢慢的我开始适应这里的一切 Slowly I start to adapt here all & a我们会很幸福的, We can very happy, & a是我姐姐who taught me to swin yesterday Is my elder sister who taught me to swin yesterday & a敬爱的老师: Respected teacher: & a我们应该减少使用塑料袋,避免使用一次性餐具,避免浪费水和电。 We should reduce the use plastic bag, avoids using the disposable tableware, avoids wasting Shui Hedian. & awhat did the other players
think of the writer ? 其他球员认为什么作家? & a我的表弟在实验小学读一年级。他很可爱。他见到我很高兴。我教他写作业。和他玩。度过了愉快的两天。 我姑父的家是一个快乐的家庭。 My younger male cousin reads the freshman class in the experimental elementary school.He is very lovable.He saw I am very happy.I teach him to write the work.Plays with him.Passed happily two days. My uncle's family is a joyful family. & a对我很凶 To me very ominous & aA lot traveler (hard copy or electronic) is used to track material through all stages of the manufacturing process and maintain proper identification. 很多旅客(硬拷贝或电子)用于通过制造过程的所有阶段跟踪材料和维护适当的证明。 & aproprietary carbonate
compound 私有的碳酸盐化合物 & a全身经络疏通不包括胸部,整个背部可腿部 The whole body channels and collaterals opening does not include the chest, the entire back may the leg department & a对···感到兴趣 To · · · feels the interest & agave me hope and encouragement. Once I failed in exams, my mother encouraged me to find out the reasons. Instead of blaming me she pushed me to do bette 正在翻译,请等待...
& a有很多人问我为什么 Why has very many people to ask me & aThe shoes can't be her little brother's. It is too big (对他来说) 鞋子不可能是她的小兄弟的。 它是太大的(对他来说) & a规划法规 Plan laws and regulations & ai put all my scholl things in my
b--- 我在我的b投入了所有我的scholl事--- & a对我们所有人来说,那是一个很艰难的时期。 Possesses the human to us, that is a very difficult time. & acan you描述一下你看到的东西 can you describes the thing which you see & aIs
eraser 名字是南希 Browm & a我不是很了解北京。这是我第一次来这里 I understand Beijing very much.This is I first time comes here & abeauteful beauteful & amother l d like to fuck The mother l d like to fuck abbreviation is any &

我要回帖

更多关于 facebook怎么翻译 的文章

随机推荐