英语四级作文范文自我介绍范文。 书面

您的当前位置: >
文章列表标题形式
Please allow me to introduce myself fou you. My name is xx, my 20-year-old, was born in Qinghai Province. Very honored to have this opportunity to come here to interview. Now I wil……
My name is ***,I'm **years old. Now let tell you about my family.There are four
my parents, my cute cat of *years old andme. My father is a technician in the ……
自我介绍的第一句话,很关键,不用说的很复杂。可以是一个简单句,但一定要铿锵有力。展示出自信和实力。千万不要来一句sorry, my English is poor,下面是一个博士生的英文自我介绍范文,希望……
Im glad to introduce myself to you. My Chinese name is Ma Lin, but you can call me Rock, my English name. I chose Rock to be my English name because I want to be as tough as a rock……
1.Good morning. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. My name is ***, 24. I come from ******,the capital of *******Province. I graduated from the ……
应聘面试的中英文自我介绍: A:Good morning. Im Lydia Shen, the manager of the company. Whats your name please? B:How do you do, Miss Shen. My name is Penny Zhao. And Im coming for……
Hello, everybody, 大家好, I'm glad to meet all of you. 很高兴与大家相会, Let me tell you a little bit about myself. 请允许我介绍一下自己, Be patient with me, I'm a little bit ne……
英文自我介绍常用句子: 1、Good morning/afternoon/evening, my name is . It is really a great honor to have this opportunity/chance to introduce myself. I would like to answer whatev……
许多航空公司对空姐的要求非常高,文化程度,言行举止都在考试的范围内。空姐面试时如何作自我介绍呢?请参照下面这篇英文空姐面试自我介绍。 Good morning/afternoon,My name is YangHaiyan ,Y……
见到考官的第一句话,很关键,不用说的很复杂。可以是一个简单句,但一定要铿锵有力,展示出自信和实力。千万不要来一句sorry, my English is poor 常见的开头有: 1. Good morning! may I intro……
空乘英文自我介绍:Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview. I hope I can make a good performance today. I'm confident tha……
面试自我介绍英文: my name is ...i was born in1987 and i 'm from the beautiful famous jiujiang in lushan. during the time in school ,my major subject is customs declaration and int……
英文求职自我介绍 My name is XX, this year's X years old, from XX, I am honored to be able to participate in the XX recruitment interview. I was a more cheerful character who likes ……
面试时,我们会面对形形色色的问题,而最令人哑口无言的,往往是一些最简单和最常见的题目,比如"请你自我介绍一下"。大多数应征者的反应是--我应该如何作答呢?其实要懂得应对此问题,就要先做……
Good morning ! It is really my honor to have this opportunity for a interview, I hope i can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed. Now i will introduce my……
Good morning. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. My name is Wangzhaokuan, twenty-five years old. I come from Xing Tai city of He bei Province. ……
1. Good morning everyone. 大家早上好。 2.Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. 先生们,女士们下午好。 3.Good evening, teachers and fellow students. 老师们,同学们晚上好。 4.Its my ……
self-introduction: hello! my name is wusi,who come from a very beautiful city--wuhan.i like computer and want to improve mysel, so i want to join the new class. in my opoion,i am c……
随着职场竞争越来越大,在 求职 是不仅要做好中文 自我介绍 ,英文自我介绍也是找工作中少不了的内容,那么,你知道如何作英文自我介绍吗?以下是一则英文应聘自我介绍范文,仅供各位参考。 Goo……
good morning, my name is jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good perf……
My name is __________ . I am from ______________ . There are _______________ people in my family. My father works in a computer company. He is a computer engineer. My mother works ……
good morning, my name is jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good perf……
高中的英语自我介绍 My name is ________. I am graduatefrom ________ seniorhigh school and major in ________. There are ________ people in my family. My father works in a computer co……
1. I have been for over five years in teh employ of an exporting company. 本人曾经前后五年被受雇于出口贸易公司。 2. I have been in the business for the last ten years, and worked a……
一、介绍自己(以及观点、看法) 1. Whats your name? 2. Does your name have any special meaning? 3. Where were you come from? 4. Which is the best place youve been to China? 5. When wi……
该介绍自己了,那么在面试中怎么做自我介绍呢?先来看一些背景知识: Background: 面试时需要做自我介绍,这个时候不要细致地谈自己的生活情况或者工作经验,而是要想方设法地让面试官对你有所了……
1. I have been for over five years in teh employ of an exporting company. 本人曾经前后五年被受雇于出口贸易公司。 2. I have been in the business for the last ten years, and worked a……
MY BACKGROUND I was born in a small village of Shan Dong Province on April 4th, 1968. When I was young, my family was very poor, so I had to work to earn money to help my parent……
英文个人介绍 Hello, everyone, I call XX. 大家好,我叫XX。 My personality alacrity is bright, the love makes friend 我的性格活泼开朗,爱交朋友 I like to read some philosophy books u……
My name is xxx I am a major of architecture.I have sudied at the college for four years .And I am going to be graduate this year.During my four years at school ,I studied very hard……
温馨提示:如果您对面试网有任何建议,请通过网站联系邮箱向我们反馈,感谢各位的建议与支持!论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved英文自我评价范文
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英文自我评价范文
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口书面的自我介绍范文
    自我介绍在日常生活中经常会用到,但就会少很多,所以拥有一篇很重要,下面我们就来看一下,欢迎浏览。
  我,吴XX,女,今年24岁,系嘉应学院中文系汉语言文学(师范)专业的应届毕业生,为人诚实守信、安静祥和,平时最爱看看书上上网听听音乐,我的同学都说我是最适合读中文的人。上大学时偏爱现当代文学,最爱看潘军的作品,特别是他的《手势与独白》三部曲;而张爱玲、张小娴、安妮宝贝等也是我偏爱的一些作家,她们的文集前前后后我倒也看得差不多了。因为专业关系与个性的偏好,另外一些现当代的名家我也是很关注的,像贾平凹、林语堂、格非、阿来、马原、王蒙、张洁等,具有良好的文学素养。
  自小学六年级以来,一直有坚持写日记的习惯,偶尔有情致时,我也会写写小文章练练笔,师范专业的我在学校通过专业学习与教师技能的培训、测试,实习时也真枪实弹地给学生们上过十来堂的语文课,自我感觉口头表达能力还是不错的。但是,我自认为,我的书面表达能力较口头表达能力更强。
  我也是爱读诗的,我的毕业论文设计的题目是《论&第三代&诗的创作追求》,通过近一年的阅读、收集资料与具体的写作,这让我在大学最后的时间里对现代先锋诗歌的认识更为全面了。另外,席慕容的诗我也看了不少,曾经就很为她的一首《一棵开花的树》着迷,甚至写下了读后感类的文章,惹得一男人感动了,不住地游说我,傻傻地说:你去当作家,好么?并坚信如果我能一直坚持写下去,终有一天能成为作家的。
  总的来说,我自认为我是完全符合贵企业招聘网络文员的要求&&&有良好的书写、表达,以及文章的鉴赏能力&。可能,目前我没有多少的工作经验,但是我年轻,学习能力强,也愿意刻苦学习,我完全相信自己能胜任这一份工作!
  所以,在此,我希望贵企业能给我提供一个展现自己才华的平台,我将不胜感激,并为贵企业的发展添砖加瓦!
  静候您的佳音!
  接下来请浏览:  
快速求职,请点击:
------分隔线----------------------------
快速找工作求职
自我介绍范文推荐
  应聘各个岗位都要与面试官面对面交流,都要准备求职自我...
  应聘自我介绍在应聘的过程中十分重要的,如何通过一份应...
  在每一个求职者应聘面试时,都要准备好各方面的应聘资料...
  应聘护士岗位,在制作的个人简历中,一定要填写好重要的...
  目前在很多的行业很多的公司中,都有对于销售人员一职的...
  在求职者做自我介绍时,一次有准备的求职自我介绍跟一次...