她病了,她呆在床上
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
she的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【小题1】C【小题2】D【小题3】B【小题4】D【小题5】A
解析试题分析:这是一篇书信,是Mandy写给Lizde,介绍了Mandy在泰国的生活。Mandy去了曼谷,去了一所国际学校,参观了一些寺庙等等,在泰国很充实,很愉快。并说明会继续写信给Liz告诉她有关拳击的事情。【小题1】细节理解题。根据文章第二段最后一句话There are Mr.&and Mrs.&Phairat,&their son Sanan,&who is 18,&the daughter Chinda,&who&&is 16, and Grandpa and Grandma.“有Phairat先生和夫人,他们18岁的儿子Sanan,16岁女儿Chinda和爷爷奶奶。”可知他的房东家一共6口人,故选C。【小题2】细节理解题。根据文章第三段第三行The cooking lesson is my favourite.“烹饪课是我最喜欢的。”可知Mandy最喜欢烹饪,故选D。【小题3】细节理解题。根据文章第四段第二行but Sanan and Chinda say that next month they’re taking me to Phuket&&Island“但是Sanan和Chinda说下个月要带我去普吉岛。”可知Mandy下个月要去普吉岛,故选B。【小题4】细节理解题。根据第五段第二行Elephants are an&&important pan of Thai culture and way of life.They have been a traditional symbol(象征)of&&Thailand for many years in times of war and peace.“大象是泰国文化和生活方式的一个重要特征。他们在战争与和平时代就已经成为泰国的一个传统的象征。”可知泰国的象征是大象,故选D。【小题5】标题归纳题。本文主要是Mandy像朋友介绍自己在泰国旅行的事迹和记录,由此可以推断本题选A,泰国的学习之旅。考点:日常生活类短文阅读。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
My name is Jim Smith. I come from Canada. I teach English in a high school in China. I like my work. I have a son, Mike and two daughters, Jane and Jenny. They are all in China. We lived in a tall building of the city center one month ago. But now we live in the countryside. We think the cost of living is high and the traffic is heavy in the city. And there is a beautiful park. It’s not far from my home. It is convenient. Many people take a walk there after dinner. My home is a little far from my school. So I usually go to work by car.【小题1】 Jim’s family lives in ____ now.A.Canada&B.China&C.America&D.England&【小题2】. Where does Jim’s family live now ?A.In a tall building .&B.In the city.&C.In the countryside.&D.In a tea house&【小题3】 How does Jim go to work ?A.By train .&B.By bus.&C.Takes his car.&D. On foot&【小题4】 The word “convenient” means ____ in Chinese?A.便利的&B.舒适的 &C.繁琐的&D.麻烦的&【小题5】 Jim moves to the countryside because _____.A. his children don’t like the old househis school moves to the countrysidehe likes the beautiful parkthe cost of living is high and the traffic is heavy in the city
When I was a child, my parents often took me to an old house in a thick forest. No other children ever stayed there. I didn’t even have the choice of playing with a brother or sister.I could never understand what the attraction(吸引) of the house was, even for my parents, who enjoyed nothing better than to sit in silence with a good book. The woman in the house, my father’s distant cousin, was a terrible cook and her food was inedible.One day, when I was wandering around the garden behind the house, I noticed a wooden house which had clearly been abandoned(被遗弃的). As I walked towards it, I heard a noise, like an animal moving hurriedly away. Then I saw a man with a long beard standing at the door. I was greatly surprised.“Please don’t tell them you saw me,” he said. “They never use this place, and I have nowhere else to live.” “Don’t worry,” I said. “I won’t tell anyone. But are you all right out here? I mean—do you have enough to eat?” The old man shook his head.The same evening, I took a small plastic bag into the dining room and, while no one was looking, emptied some of the food into it. Later, I got out of the back door secretly and gave the food to the old man, whose name I had discovered was Taff.I had never seen anything else as lovely as the smile of satisfaction on Taff’s face when he ate the food. From then on, my visits to the old house had a purpose, and I enjoyed every minute of the rest of my stay.【小题1】 How did the writer feel about staying in the old house at first?A.He was happy to be with his parents. B.He enjoyed reading good books there. C.He was pleased with the woods. D.He felt very lonely. 【小题2】 The underlined word “inedible” is closest in meaning to “_______”.A.too bad for him to eat B.nice to look at C.not enough to eat D.as delicious as usual 【小题3】 The writer discovered the old man _______ the old house.A.near the back door of B.in the dining room of C.in the garden behind D.among the bushes before 【小题4】What can we know about the old man from the passage?A.He was poor and hungry. B.He helped to repair the old house. C.He liked to play hide-and-seek with the writer. D.He raised many animals. 【小题5】 The story mainly tells us _______.A.it’s nice to raise wild animals B.it’s valuable to help others C.it’s good to live in the forest D.it’s comfortable to live in the old house
We go to school every day to become a better person. So how can we become powerful and start changes in our own life? Perhaps we can get tips from the US First Lady Michelle Obama. During her visit to China, from March 20–26, Mrs Obama shared her views on education with students. The first lady encouraged Chinese students to aim high and get a good education. In Chengdu No 7 High School, she told students that having poor roots doesn’t matter as long as you have perseverance (毅力). Mrs Obama said her family was not rich. Like many Chinese students, her parents had big dreams for her. She felt the weight of her parents’ sacrifices (牺牲) on her shoulders and worked hard to make them proud. Persevering was not easy, though. Sometimes she had to wake up at 4:30 a.m. and study late into the night. “But whenever I got tired or discouraged… I would remember something my mother always told me. She said: ‘A good education is something that no one can take away from you.’” Mrs Obama also encourages Chinese students to study abroad. “As the Chinese saying goes: It is better to travel 10,000 miles than to read 10,000 books,” she said. It’s not enough to get good grades in school. It’s also important to have real experience with languages, cultures and societies different from your own, she noted. Studying abroad could also gain future international relations. It could help young people from different countries work together to deal with problems such as climate change, Mrs Obama said.Views from Michelle Obama on&&【小题1】Tips【小题2】&To aim&&【小题3】and get a good education*To have perseverance. If you insist, you
will&&&&【小题4】 .*To feel the weight and encouragement from
her&&【小题5】 .*To study &&&&【小题6】 .&To study &&&&【小题7】* It’s important to have real experience with&&&&【小题8】& languages, cultures and societies.*To gain &&&【小题9】&&international relations.*To work together to deal with problems &&【小题10】& climate change.
Lots of kids hate school, a new study found. Usually this kind of feeling doesn’t last long. But what happens if you feel this way too much? School is a fact of life and getting a good education can help you build the kind of future life you want. So let’s talk about school and what to do when you don’t like it.If you don’t like school, the first step is to find out why. You might not like school because you don’ have enough friends, or maybe you don’t get along with your teacher. Sometime it’s a big problem with your classes and school-work. You may be getting farther and farther behind, and it may seem like you’ll never catch up.When you know why you don’t like school, you can start taking steps to make things better. It’s a good idea to talk to someone about your problems with school. Your mum, dad, teacher or school counselor(顾问) will be able to help you. Another good idea is to write down your feelings about school in a notebook. It’s a great way to let out emotions(情绪). Remember, you don’t have to share what you've written with others.【小题1】 What does the underlined word “it” refer to in the first paragraph?A.A good education.&B.School.&C.Future life.&D.Friendship.&【小题2】. If you don’t like school, the first step is to&&&&&&&&&&&.A.find out why&B.go to see a doctor&C.ask your parents for help&D.leave school for a short time&【小题3】. How many reasons why you don’t like school are given by the writer?A.Two.&B.Three.&C.Four.&D.Five.&【小题4】 When you start taking steps to make things better, one of the good ideas is to &&&&&&&&&&.A.keep silent about your problems&B.share what you’ve written with others&C.write down your feelings about school&D.get along well with your classmates&
Jane always goes to school early. She likes to talk to her friends before class. After school she does not go home early. She is always late. Jane stops to see the animals in the pet shop. She likes to see the dogs. One of them is a little white dog. She watches the little dog play in the window of the shop. She watches for a long time, so she comes home late.One day her father and mother ask why she is late, and she tells them about the little dog in the pet shop.Jane is not late the next day. She stops to look in the window of the shop. But she doesn’t see the dog, and she is very sad. She is also very happy, today is her birthday.Mother shows her a big birthday cake and Father gives her a birthday surprise(惊奇). He gives her the little white dog from the shop. Jane is very happy. The next day Jane does not come home late. She runs home to play with the white dog.【小题1】 Before class begins, Jane usually ________.A.talks to her friends B.plays with her friends C.looks at the dogs in the window D.takes a bus 【小题2】 After school Jane _____.A.comes home early B.is always late to go home C.plays with the dogs D.looks at the shops along the road 【小题3】.Jane likes _____ best.A.the big dog B.the little white dog
C.little animals D.the pet shop 【小题4】 The little dog is not there because it _______.A.is stolen(偷) B.is put away(抛弃) by the shop C.is ill D.is sold(卖) out by the shop 【小题5】 The birthday surprise is _________.A.a big cake B.some presents C.the little white dog D.a birthday party
When I met him, I had a lot of anger inside of me. I’ve lived my whole life in Spanish Harlem, but in my neighborhood, there are shoot-ups all the time. I know kids who have been shot or beaten up. I have friends who ended up in prison. I could have ended up that way, too, but Mr. Clark wouldn’t let that happen.Mr. Clark worked long hours, making sure I did my work. My grades rose. In fact, the scores of our whole class rose. One day, he took our class to see The Phantom of the Opera, and it was the first time some kids had ever been out of Harlem. Before the show, he treated us to dinner at a restaurant and taught us not to talk with our mouths full. We did not want to let him down.Mr. Clark was selected as Disney’s 2000 Teacher of the Year. He said he would draw thre those students would go with him to Los Angles to get the award. But when the time came to draw names, Mr. Clark said, “You’re all going.”On graduation day, there were a lot of tears. We didn’t want his class to end. In 2001, he moved to Atlanta, but he always kept in touch. He started giving lectures about education, and created a bestseller based on his classroom rules, The Essential 55. In 2003, Mr. Clark took some of us on a trip to South Africa to deliver school supplies and visit orphanages (孤儿院). It was the most amazing experience of my life. It’s now my dream to one day start a group of women’s clubs, helping people from all backgrounds.【小题1】Without Mr. Clark, the writer _________.A.might have put into prison B.might not have won the prize C.might have joined a women’s club D.might not have moved to Atlanta 【小题2】The Essential 55 is ___________.A.a show B.a speech C.a classroom rule D.a bestseller 【小题3】How many students’ names were finally drawn out of a hat by Mr. Clark?A.None B.Three C.Fifty-five D.All 【小题4】In the passage, the writer intends to tell us that ___________.A.Mr. Clark went to South Africa because he liked traveling B.Mr. Clark helped to set up a group of women’s clubs C.a good teacher can raise his or her students’ score D.a good teacher has a good influence on his or her students 【小题5】What is the writer’s attitude towards Mr. Clark?A.He speaks highly of Mr. Clark. B.He looks down upon Mr. Clark. C.He doesn‘t show his attitude towards Mr. Clark. D.He takes a neutral (中立的)attitude towards Mr. Clark.
We are always using body language in our daily communication. When we talk with each other, we may use body language. For example, in the USA, people point to their heads when they think someone is clever. However, human beings (人类) are not the only ones who use body language. Animals also use body language and facial expressions (面部表情) to tell each other how they feel and what they think.When a dog is happy, its ears will stand up and its ears will wide open. When it is angry, it will&look straight at you. If an elephant spreads its ears, it means “ Watch out!”& To show friendship, elephants will touch each other with their trunks(鼻子). Dolphins(海豚) live in groups and like to show each other their feelings. An angry dolphin will sometimes slap(拍) its tail(尾巴) on the water. A happy dolphin will play with its friends, making small jumps into the air. Not only humans but also animals can use body language to communicate, but the things they “say” to each other are different.根据短文内容判断句子正误,正确的写T,错误的写F。【小题1】Only human beings use body language.【小题2】A happy dog will look straight at you.【小题3】Elephants use their trunks to touch each other to show their friendship.【小题4】When a dolphin is angry, it often makes small jumps into the air.【小题5】The passage is about body language.
I work in a small shop. It is near a factory. Every day, workers, old ladies and housewives come to the shop to buy things.I live in a house not very far from the shop. I usually get up at six, have breakfast and then go to work by bike. I take some food along in my lunch box.I get to the shop at about ten to seven. At seven customers(顾客) begin to arrive. They buy meat, eggs, sugar, soybean, sauce, cooking oil (食用油), salt, candies, biscuits and many other things. We don’t sell(卖) vegetables or fruit. There is a shop for these things nearby. I have my meal at noon from my lunch box. At seven in the evening we close the shop. I tidy things up and then go home for supper.Some people may think my work isn’t so interesting. But I do my bit for the modernizations(现代化), don’t I?【小题1】What does the “I” do in the passage? She is a ____________.A.worker B.customer C.teacher D.saleswoman(女售货员) 【小题2】The shop is a ____________ shop.A.grocery(副食) B.vegetable C.fruit D.grain(粮食) 【小题3】 How long does she work every day?A.Five hours. B.Fourteen hours. C.Twelve hours. D.Eight hours. 【小题4】Her house is _________ the shop. She often goes to work ___________.A. by bus B. by bike C. by bike D. on foot 【小题5】What does she think about her work?A.She thinks her work is too tired. B.She doesn’t like having lunch in the shop. C.She thinks the long-hour work is a pleasure. D.She likes her work a lot though(尽管) she is busy all day.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!答案:1.C;2.B;3.D;4.A;5.D;
请在这里输入关键词:
来源:1+1轻巧夺冠·优化训练 八年级英语(下)
The Classmates
  Mr Smith moved to another town, and soon he needed a new doctor.So he went to see one.He sat down in the waiting-room and looked round.The doctor's degrees were on the wall.Suddenly Mr Smith remembered.There had been a classmate with the same name in his class at the school, and he had become a doctor!As he went in to see the doctor, he remembered a young, handsome student, and was sad to see how old and grey this man looked.
  He said to him.“Good morning, Doctor.Did you go to King High School?”
  The doctor answered,“Yes, I did.”
  “Were you there from 1942 to 1946?”Mr Smith asked.
  “Yes, I was,”the doctor answered.“How did you know?”Mr Smith laughed and said.“You were in my class”“Oh?”the doctor said and looked at him carefully for a few minutes.“What were you teaching?”
Choose the right answer for each blank:
Mr smith ________, so he needed a new doctor.
visited a town
went to live in another town
went away from a town
arrived in a town
Mr Smith saw the doctor's degrees ________.
on the wall of the doctor's office
on the doctor's desk
on the wall of the waiting room
on the desk in the waiting-room
Mr Smith suddenly found the doctor's name was the same as one of his ________.
classmates
When Mr Smith met the doctor, he asked him if he once ________.
visited King High School
studied in King High School
taught in King High School
worked in King High School
Who were in King High School from 1942 to 1946?
Only the doctor
Only Mr Smith
Both Mr Smith and the doctor
Neither of them
来源:湖北省武汉市2014届九年级上学期期中考试英语试题
阅读理解填词。
  Teenagers are always stressed out now.They are often too b  1   to think about their diets and exercise.The truth is, healthy eating, a  2   with regular exercise.Is the only way to k  3   fit.
  During your teenage years, it is important to give your body the e  4   it needs.Teenager girls need about 2,200 calories(卡路里)a day and boys need a bit more.Doctors suggest 2,800 calories for teenage boys.50% of your calories should come from rice, bread, v  5   and fruit.You also need to drink a lot of water, six to eight g  6   a day.Enough water will improve your skin and give you healthy hair.
  Exercise can help to make you look good, feel good and be healthy.Scientists suggest that teenagers should spend at least 30 minutes e  7   every day.
  When you exercise, your body p  8   something.It makes you feel r  9   and energetic.It can even help you sleep better at night and let you pay more a  10   when you study.
  Let's eat healthily and take regular exercise.
来源:牛津8年级(A)Unit 1测试题-牛津英语
Dear Editor
  I am writing to you to tell you about my problems with my family.I am very unhappy now and I need help.
  I think my parents don’t understand me.They don’t care what I like doing, but always talk about how I should study.They don’t let me go out with my friends at weekends.They always ask and even order me to stay at home and study.I’m sure I could still study very well even if I had more time to play, but they just don’t listen to me.We often argue with(与...争论)each other.
  I really hope that my parents can become my friends.What shall I do? How can I let them know this? Please give me some advice.Thank you!
根据信的内容,回答下面的问题.
1.What is the letter about?
2.Who is it about?
3.Do the parents let Mary go out with her friends?
4.What do the parents ask Mary to do?
5.What does Mary hope?
来源:1+1轻巧夺冠·优化训练 英语 七年级下册 (外研版)银版 外研版
Thanksgiving Day
  The fourth Thursday of November is Thanksgiving Day.It is a holiday in the USA.Usually, family members and friends get together for a dinner.People sometimes drive their cars a long way for a family reunion(团聚).Many people also take Friday off and make it a long weekend holiday, because most Americans do not work on Saturdays and Sundays.
  Thanksgiving Day began in 1621, when the first English settlers(定居者)reached the New World.They did not have enough food.But the American Indians helped the
white men and taught them how to farm.
  In the autumn after the English settlers came to America, they had a good harvest.They were so happy.They decided(决定)to ask their Indian friends to have a dinner to thank them for their help and to thank God.
  Now Thanksgiving Day is even more important than Christmas or New Year's Eve to most Americans.
阅读短文,判断句子正(T)、误(F)。
November 3 is Thursday in 2005, so Thanksgiving Day is November 24.
Most Americans will spend three days for Thanksgiving Day.
In the passage the American Indians were very kind.
When the first English settlers reached America they lived happily.
We can guess there are more family reunions on Thanksgiving Day.
来源:0110
阅读理解。
LOST AND FOUND
FOUND: Is this your book? Please call John on 495-3456.
FOUND:Is that your black backpack? Please callMary.Phone # 476-5939
LOST: My pen case. Blue and white.Call Tom On 456-8700.
LOST: My school ID card. My name is Harry.Please call 487-2349.
FOUND: A set of keys.Please callLily on 498-2456.
LOST: A cat.Black and white. Last seen at the school gate. Call Lisa on 412-9856. 阅读上面一组“失物招领”广告,回答下列问题。 1. How many bulletin board notices (布告启示) in the LOST AND FOUND?&&&&___________________________________________________________&2. If (如果) you have lost your keys, you should call& ____________ to find them.3. If you find a pencil case, it may be (可能是) ___________. 4. Can you call Harry if you want to find your lost book? &&& ___________________________________________________________5. Lisa lost her ____________ according to (根据) LOST AND FOUND.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

随机推荐