どんなに远く离れて、长い间あなたが私だ...

歌手:《私にできること》相似歌曲私にできること歌词 私にできること 词曲:KOKIA演唱:KOKIAKOKIA-私にできること远く离れてても あなたを想ってるそんな私の莩证沥欷い郡椁いい胜ふとした偶然で 今交わった人生だから私にも何か できることあるかなぁ支えてくれたのはいつだって谁かの言叶优しい励ましが 心にすっとしみzんだだから今私からもこの言叶を送りたい1人じゃないよ 何もできないけど辛い时こそ心に 歌をかかげてがんばってほしい \り越えてほしい届いてほしいこの莩证 あなたに赠る歌私にできることKOKIA-私にできることどんな励ましなら あなたに届くだろう?思い浮かばないままに 时间が过ぎてゆく支えてくれたのは あの时のあなたの言叶优しい励ましが 心にすっとしみzんだだから今度は私からも この言叶を送りたい1人じゃないよ 何もできないけど辛い时こそ 谁かと支えあってがんばってほしい \り越えてほしい届いてほしいこの莩证 あなたに赠る歌困った时にはかわりばんこに励まし助けあいたい だから今歌うよ私にできることKOKIA-私にできること私にできること LRC歌词 [ti:私にできること][ar:KOKIA][al:The VOICE][00:00.00]私にできること [00:04.00]词曲:KOKIA[00:08.00]演唱:KOKIA[00:12.00][02:11.85][04:22.58]KOKIA-私にできること[00:22.06]远く离れてても あなたを想ってる[00:31.65]そんな私の莩证沥欷い郡椁いい胜[00:41.08]ふとした偶然で 今交わった人生[00:50.46]だから私にも何か できることあるかなぁ[00:59.15]支えてくれたのはいつだって谁かの言叶[01:08.40][02:57.72]优しい励ましが 心にすっとしみzんだ[01:17.92]だから今私からもこの言叶を送りたい[01:27.91][03:16.91][01:29.92][03:18.96]1人じゃないよ 何もできないけど[01:38.69]辛い时こそ心に 歌をかかげて[01:48.76][03:37.61]がんばってほしい \り越えてほしい[01:57.57][03:46.39]届いてほしいこの莩证 あなたに赠る歌[02:06.75][04:14.43]私にできること[02:30.68]どんな励ましなら あなたに届くだろう?[02:40.06]思い浮かばないままに 时间が过ぎてゆく[02:48.66]支えてくれたのは あの时のあなたの言叶[03:07.25]だから今度は私からも この言叶を送りたい[03:27.83]辛い时こそ 谁かと支えあって[03:56.10]困った时にはかわりばんこに[04:05.14]励まし助けあいたい だから今歌うよ & 56流行音乐网 浙ICP备号-1谁收录最新文章JanPosted
by: &&&&所属小组:&&&&总是这样,记得的太少,忘记得太多。
Always like this, remembers are too few, forgets too many.
の少なすぎて、覚えています、忘れはいつもこのようにすぎ。
总有一天要勇敢长大,抬头看着刺目的阳光,合上书页忘记美好的童话。
Must grow up bravely one day, gains ground looks that the dazzling sunlight, closes the page to forget the happy fairy tale.
いつもある日成长して、头をもたげて见ているのは勇敢にまぶしい日光、すばらしいページを合わせて忘れ童话。
相爱才能带来活。才能活着。活下去。它穿越痛苦,带来慰藉。它温暖。平淡至极。
Falls in love can bring lives. Can live. Going on living. It passes through the pain, brings consoles. It is warm. Lightly to extremely
才能を持ってきます。爱し合う生きが生きている。生きていく。それを通り抜け苦痛、慰谢を持ってきます。それはあたたかいです。平板で极まりない。
我只是喜欢静静地坐在你的身边,不论是看日落或是看日出。
I only am like calmly sitting in yours side, no matter is looked that the sunset perhaps watches the sunrise.
私はあなたの身の回りで静かに座ってただ好きなだけなのだであろうと、或いは日の出を见る日が沈むことを见ます。
发生过的,只是往事。大风呼啸。远处,只有大海的声音。
Has occurred, is only the past events. The gale howls. Distant place, only then sea sound。
昔あった、ただ。强风吹きすさぶ。海の音。远い所、ただ
城堡里藏着寂寞,寂寞在唱歌。旋律很熟悉,歌词很模糊。
In the castle is hiding lonely, is lonely is singing. The melody is very familiar, the lyrics are very fuzzy.
砦の中で寂しさ、寂しさが隠れている歌です。歌词はとてもとても熟知して、メロディーはぼんやりさせます
就这样,我们陪伴你们欢笑、质疑、长大、成熟。
Then, we accompany you to laugh heartily, the question, to grow up maturely.
このように、私达に付き添って、あなた达の喜び、质疑、成长し熟しています。
把自己淹没在嘈杂的人海中,日复一日,年复一年。
Own submergence in noisy huge crowd, day after day, year after year.
に自分を埋没(溺れ)させ、年ごとに。人込みの中で、来る日も来る日も騒がしい
就像从不会分开地等待明天,就像永不曾离去的度过那年。
Will look like separately will ever not wait for tomorrow, looked like never once departed passes that year.
明日から别れないようにいつまでもかつて、似てと待って立ち去る。あの年を过ごします
看烟花是一个很寂寞的姿势, 即使是一群人一起做。
Looked that the fireworks is a very lonely posture, even if is group of people does together.
寂しいのは1つのとても姿势、花火を见 たとえいっしょには1群の人をします。
如果你喜欢的人,不喜欢你,那么就算全世界的人都喜欢你,还是会觉得很孤独吧。
If the person you like doesn't like you,wouldn't it still be lonely even if the whole world loves you?
もし、あなたの好きな人あなたを好きでないで、たとえあなたが好きで,そんなにやはり全世界の人はすべてとても孤独だと感じでしょう。
我学会了带着面具微笑,即使我并不开心。
I learned to have the mask smile, even if I were unhappy.
私はマスターして、たとえ私はほほえむマスクを持っていないのは楽しいです。
如此失落的,我也长大了,如此寂寞地,我也长大了。
So loses, I have also grown up, I also grew up so lonely.
このように、私も成长して、なくす、私もこのように寂しく成长しました。
有的时候,阳光很温暖,让我觉得一生都很漫长。
Sometimes, the sunlight is very warm, lets me think that the life is very long.
ある时,日光はとてもあたたかい感じは一生すべて,私にとても长いです。
你喜欢我,陪了我这么久,即使我骄傲,自私,做作的时候,你都在。
You like me, accompanied me to be such long, even if I were arrogant, selfish, was artificial, you.
あなたは私が好きで,私に付き添ったのはこんなに长くて,私の夸り、利己的で、たとえわざとらしい时,あなたはすべてになります。
生活在这个时刻里,一起都是完好无缺的。
The life, is together at this moment intact.
この时点で、いっしょに生活の中はすべて完全无欠である。
我会怎样想念他,我会怎样想念他并且梦见到,我会怎样想念他并且连梦也梦不到。
How I will think of him, I how will think of him, and will dream, how I will think of him, and Lian Meng also dream.
私は彼を懐かしみ、私どうなることを梦に见て,私は彼を懐かしみますどのように彼を懐かしみますしかも梦さえもどうなることも梦ではありません。
无限宛转的柔情,是掠过手心的一道微弱光线。
Infinite passes through many places the tender feelings, were pass over gently and swiftly control low light.
无限のやさしい心、さっと过ぎは掌の1本宛转光线。微弱
有些梦一醒过来就忘记了,有些过了很长很长的时间,比如十多年,一些细节依然清晰可见,成为了记忆
As soon as some dreams woke have forgotten, some very long very long time, for instance more than ten years, some details have been still clearly discernible, become have remembered
一部の梦の目が覚めるは忘れましたが、1过ぎたのがとても长くてとても长い时间、たとえばいくつか细い点は依然としてはっきりしていわかります、10数年、记忆になりました
不知道,如何爱你,看着你,是我唯一的方式。
I don't know how to love you.Looking at you is the only way I know.
知らないで,どのようにあなたを爱して,あなたを见ていて、私の唯一の方式です。
爱和喜欢是同义词么,不过,爱一朵花就为她浇水,喜欢一朵花就把她摘下来。喜欢和讨厌是反词么,喜欢一朵花就把她摘下来,讨厌一朵花也会把她摘下来。
Loves and likes is the synonym, but, likes a flower watering for her, likes a flower picking down her. Likes repugnantly with is the counter-word, likes a flower picking down her, the repugnant flower will also pick down her.
でも、爱と好きは1つの花を爱します同义语、彼女のために水をかけて、1つの花は彼女を好き。取る好き好きと嫌いです,1つの花は反対语は彼女を1つの花も取るのだが彼女を取る。
在每一个地方想你,自己一个人的时候,你更是成了思想的主角,这样的你,让我羡慕。
Thinks you in each place, own time, you have become the thought lead, such you, let me envy.
あなたを思って、すべての地方で、あなたは更に自分一人の时、このような思想の主役になったのは、私にあなたをうらやましがります。
所谓的人生,便是取决于,遇见谁。
The so-called &life&,all depends on who you meet.
いわゆる人生、かかって,出会っは谁です。
只是为了一个无人期待的誓言,一份并不存在的约定,就在索然寡味的路上走了那么远,因为——喜欢你。
Is only for a nobody anticipation pledge, does not exist agreement, on insipid road that far, because - - likes you.
1つの无人のためだけに1部の誓いの言叶、期待の约束,决して存在しませんそんなに远くて、歩きましたが兴ざめで味が薄いために——あなたが好きです。
那些我本来说好 我很喜欢很喜欢的人,那些我告诉他们我想和他们一辈子的人,我真的用心对待了么,会不会,就在我做别的不重要的事情的时候,把他们忘记的时候,他们已经死了,或者说,对我,死了心呢。
Those that I ahve claimed that liked a lot,those that I have claimed wanting to spend my life with,did I put mu heart into treating them?Will they have died,or lost hope in me while I was doing something upimportant and forgotten them?
私はもともといいあれらの 私はとても好きで、あれらは私とても好きな人と私は彼らに教えて、私は本当に彼らの一生の人はでき(ありえ)ましたか、一心に対応し、重要ではありません私がして别の事の时、彼らを忘れた时,彼らはすでに死んで、或いは、私に対して心か。,死にました
一秒前还觉得你是比鼻涕虫更讨厌的存在,一秒后却幡然醒悟,为了能再看见你天真的灿烂笑脸,我必须一直陪着你,直到世界终结。
One second ago also thought that you are compared to a crying baby more repugnant existence, one second later actually quickly awakens, for can see your naive bright smiling face again, I must accompany you, until world end.
1秒前にまた感じますあなたの存在、1秒は比べたのになった后に更に嫌です鼻涕虫ことができるため、更にあなたが见え无邪気な幡然醒悟光り辉く笑颜,私必ず世界の终结まで。ずっとあなたに付き添って、
不要让那个喜欢你的人,撕心裂肺地为你哭那么一次,因为,你能把他伤害到,那个样子的机会,只有一次,那一次之后,你就从不可或缺的人,变成可有可无的人了,即使他,还爱你,可是,总有一些,真的,东西改变了。
Do not let that like you the person, rips the heart check lung to cry for you such one time, because, you can injure him, that appearance opportunity, only then one time, after that time, you from the indispensable person, turned the dispensable person, even if he, but also loved you, but, always had some, really, the thing changed.
そのさせないであなたが好きな人のために,ひどく苦しむため、あなたそれでは一回、あなたは泣いて彼を伤つけて,ただ一度の机会に、その様子から、その时、あなたはあってもなくても良い人、欠かせない人になって、またあなたを爱して,しかし,たとえ彼、いつもいくつかものを変えました,本当に,。
能和你现在牵着手的那个人,你们相遇的概率简直是近乎奇迹。
The chance of meeting this person you are holding hands with now,is close to a miracle.
今あの人はあなたとの出会いは引っ张って着手して、あなた达はまったく确率あやうく奇迹。
摘不到的星星,总是最闪亮的。 溜掉的小鱼,总是最美丽的。 错过的电影,总是最好看的。 失去的情人,总是最懂我的。 我始终不明白,这究竟是什么道理
Does not pick the star, always most glistens. slips away the small fish, is always most beautiful. misses the movie, most is always interesting. loses the sweetheart, always most understands me. I am not always clear, is actually this any truth
とりきれない星、いつも最もきらめいて。
逃げ出すの小さな鱼、いつも最も美しいです。
逃す映画、いつも最も美しいですの。
私の恋人,いつも失う。最もわかり
私はずっと、この分からない道理は一体何で
我不要周游世界,我只要找到你。就可以。
I do not travel around the world, so long as I found you. May.
私は要らないで、私が世界を周游するあなたを探し当てます。はできます。
我经常梦到你。我也经常梦见我自己。可是很少梦到我和你在一起。
My frequently dream to you. I also frequently dream of me. But very few dreams to me and you in the same place.
私はいつもあなたを梦见ます。私もいつも私を梦に见る自分。しかしとても少なくあなたといっしょにいます。私を梦见
我内心的,深爱的,固执的,汹涌着的绝望。已经纷纷开始萌芽了。
My innermost feelings, deep love, tenacious, is being turbulent despair. Already in abundance started to germinate.
私の内心の,深く爱しています,顽固、激しく沸き立つ绝望。次から次へとすでに芽生えを始めました。
依然行走,只是与时间反了方向。
Still walks, was only and the time counter-direction.
ただ依然として反対方向と时间通行して、。
就算被全世界放弃了,只要可以重新找到你。眼泪也就没关系。
Even if were given up by the world, so long as might find you. The tear has also not related.
たとえ全世界に放弃して、できる限り再びあなたを探し当てます。は大丈夫です。涙も
秋千划过去。划向一整个未知的世界。
The swing delimits. Delimits to an entire unknown world.
ぶらんこをこぐの过去。を1に全体の未知の世界です。
其实,我一直没有告诉你,我很喜欢你,不想失去你。
Actually, I had not told you, me like you very much, does not want to lose you.
実は,私はずっととてもあなたが好きで,あなたに教えて、私はあなたを失いたくありません。
是贪婪的人,渴望被爱,被拥抱,被理解,被接受。又是自私的人,拒绝去爱,去尝试,去解释,去接纳。
Is the greedy person, longs for loving, is hugged, was understood, is accepted. Is also the selfish person, rejects the love, attempts, explained that admits.
は、渇望され,贪欲な人、爱する抱拥、理解され受け入れられます。また爱に行って,利己的な人は行く、拒绝して、先に行くことを试みて,受け入れます。
有时候阳光很好,有时候阳光很暗,这就是生活。
The sunlight is very sometimes good, the sunlight is very sometimes dark, this is lives.
时にはとても暗い日光日光はとても良くて、时には、これは生活します。
于是,谢谢你容忍过我那些,野心很大却力不从心的时年。
Therefore, thanks you to tolerate my these, the ambition very greatly actually lacks the ability to do what one would like time year.
そこで、私が我慢するあれらのとても大きいありがとうございます、野心にかかってのやりたいが力不足です。
总有那么一些时年。怀揣着急切渴望被他人认真检阅的悲伤和激情,对路途抱有过分单纯的幻想和过分执拗的回忆。
Always has that some time years. Was surmising the anxious hope is inspected earnestly by other people sad and the fervor, holds the excessively pure fantasy to the journey and the excessively obstinate recollection.
にかかっ。それではいくつかいつも真剣にされることを渇望しているふところに他人の悲しみ,にわかにに対して激情、検阅を抱いて过度にあまり単纯な道执拗な幻想を思い出します。
我讨厌你,这样,肆意地充斥着我,一个个的,夏天。
I dislike you, like this, is flooding me recklessly, one each one, in the summer.
私はあなたが嫌いで,私は,このように,すべての思う存分、夏にあふれています。
我讨厌你,这样,肆意地充斥着我,一个个的,夏天。
I dislike you, like this, is flooding me recklessly, one each one, in the summer.
私はあなたが嫌いで,私は,このように,すべての思う存分、夏にあふれています。
不是每一场青春都有一个惊天动地的结尾、不是每一个故事都以幸福微笑或者痛彻心扉的泪水告终、
Not every a youth has an earthshaking ending, not every story to happiness smiling or enough trails tears end,
1度青春ではありませんすべてあるすべてのストーリはすべて终わり、惊天动地のほほえみは幸福で、终わった涙の痛みの彻底的な心の扉あるいは
但待静静低头继续走上离途,忽然明白其实悲伤深处空无一物。
But treats calmly lowers the head continues to step onto to the way, understands actually a sad deep place bareness thing suddenly.
しかしの上で离れて静かにじっとしていて、突然引き続き歩きます道の奥に実は悲しいうそだ。
烈日不怜悯我的悲伤,耀我致盲。
The hot sun does not pity me the sadness, Yao I blinding.
私は私の悲しみ,日差しを送って同情。耀の目が见えない
但人生如路。须在荒凉中走出繁华的风景来。
But life like road. Must go out the lively scenery in bleak.
しかしもし人生道。荒凉とした风景の中を抜けば繁华。
悲苦,人生,这些个字眼实在太大太重,我无资格触碰。
The sorrow, the life, these phrases too greatly are too really heavy, my disqualification moves.
これらの苦しみ,人生,本当にあまりに大きく、私はあまりに重いことを触れ。无资格
沉默是成长的标志,而成熟的标志,就是如何去沉默。
The silence is the growth symbol, but does the mature symbol, how is silence.
沈黙は成长の标识、熟したはどのようにの标识、沈黙。
你拥有你的,我拥有我的,盛开。你适合你的,我适合我的,垂败。
You have you, I have me, is in full bloom. You suit you, I suit me, hangs the defeat.
あなたの、あなたの持っ満开な私の、私の持っ。あなた、私はあなたのに适することに适します。私の负けを、
你眼里,我的缺点太多了,多到看不到,我这么喜欢你。
In your eye, my shortcoming have been too many, many enough to does not look, I such like you.
あなたの眼中で、私の欠点が见えない多すぎます、多く,私のこんなにまであなたが好きです。
你说,我现在成了这个样子,是不是都是你,给的?
You said that I have now become this appearance, is you, for?
あなたは、私は今この様子になったのは,すべてあなたで、にか?
一个人要举重若轻并且诚恳无欺地面对自己的过去是一件多么困难的事。
A person wants to lift a heavy weight as if light, and sincere not bullied faces own past is a how difficult matter.
しかも无地面に対しては一人で自分の诚意が欺く举重若轻过去は1件のどんなに困难な事。
怀念是生命中最无能为力的事情,并且卑微。
Fondly remembers is in the life the most helpless matter, and is base and low.
しょうがない事をしのび、しかも生命の中で最も卑しいです。
然而让我牵挂的人,我选择去忘记。
However lets the human who I worry, I choose forgot.
しかし、私は选んで私を思う人が忘れ。
我是盲目与胆怯的。因我爱的,是你。
I am blind and timid. Because I love, is you.
私は臆病な盲目と。私の爱したのは,あなた。
幸好爱情不是一切,幸好一切都不是爱情。
Love is not all luckily, all are not the love luckily.
幸い爱情はすべてではありません、幸いすべてすべて爱情ではありません。
这些都是,你给我的,爱吧。
These are, you give me, loves.
これらはすべて、爱。、あなたの私にあげる
我以谦卑的姿态维持我们的爱情,却让你习惯了这样的霸道专制。
I maintain our love by the humble posture, actually let you be used to it overbearing such despotic.
私は私达の爱情を维持して、へりくだっている姿のような独断。あなたに覇道に惯れました
我的快乐都是微小的事情。
I joyful am the small matter.
私の楽しみはすべて微小な事です。
阳光明媚,温暖如初,你还没来我怎敢老去。
The sunlight is beautiful, warm like at the beginning, how dare haven't you come me to die of old age.
もし温かみの日光は美しくて、あなたは大胆に私がなぜまだ来ない初め、いつも行きます。
是对是错都已走过,虽然你不再是固执的你,我却也不再是流浪的我。
Was to is wrong has passed through, although you no longer were tenacious you, I actually also no longer was I who roamed about.
歩いたことがあって、すべてすでに间违いなことに対してですが、私はあなたじゃないのがもう顽固な流浪のも私。
你说爱是种慢性流浪,谁也不想在风景里牺牲。
You said that the love is the kind chronic roams about, nobody wants to sacrifice in the scenery.
あなたは、谁も爱は流浪种のぐずぐずしている景色の中に犠牲です。たくありません
寄走堇色回忆收到的却是岁月苍老的讽刺。
Sends the violet recollection to receive is actually the years old satire.
受け取ったのはところがスミレ色送っていきじみている思い出歳月风刺。
那场令人窒息的暧昧,磋铊了那些岁月。
That suffocating ambiguous, consulted thallium these years.
あのあいまいで,窒息する歳月。そういう协议しタリウム
总是需要一些温暖。哪怕是一点点自以为是的纪念。
Always needs warm some. Even if is the commemoration which thinks oneself infallible little.
いつもあたたかいです。いくつかなければなりませんたとえほんの少しの独りよがりな记念です。
人的寂寞,有时候很难用语言表达。
Human's loneliness, is very sometimes difficult to use the language performance.
难しい人の寂しさ、时には。言语の表现を使う
我的世界是寂静无声的,容纳不下别人。
My world is silent silent, cannot hold others.
私の世界はひっそりと静まり返っていて、他の人の。
但是快乐太单纯,所以容易破碎。
But joyful is too pure, therefore easy stave.
だからあまりに単纯で,しかし楽しみやすい粉砕します。
生命若给我无数张面孔,我永远选择最疼痛的一张去触摸。
If life for me innumerable faces, I forever choose the most ache to touch.
もし生命は永远に私に张无数の1枚颜、私最も选んで痛みに触れます。
希望我们,心脏很强,胆子很大,好好恋爱,荒唐放纵,最后找到真爱。
Hopes us, the heart is very strong, the courage is very big, the love, indulges absurdly well, finally found loves really.
、心臓はとても强くて、私达を望みますよく恋爱して,胆っ玉はとても大きくて、真実の爱を探し当てます。でたらめ胜手さ、最后に
也许一个人要走很长的路,经历过生命中无数突如其来的繁华和苍凉才会变的成熟。
Perhaps a person wants to take the very long road, has experienced the maturity which in the life innumerable suddenly lively and desolate only will then change.
一人で歩きますとても长い道、かも知れない生命の突然やってくるにぎやかな経験したことの中数が変わるとやっと荒凉と熟しています。
如果没有别离,成长也就无所附丽。
If has not left depart, the growth also does not have belongs.
别れたことがありませんが、もしならば。成长も附丽
不知道是不是因为,不够成熟,喜欢一个人的时候,很轻易地就把自己弄丢了,想方设法 变成对方喜欢的样子。
Did not know is because, is not very mature, likes a person's time, has lost very easily oneself, does everything possible appearance which turns opposite party to like.
一人が好きなのであまり熟していなくて、知らないのは、时,とてもに、思案をめぐらして自分でなくしましたを 相手の好きな様子。になる
一个人要得到什么,他就必须先付出什么。
A person wants to obtain anything, he must pay anything first.
一人で何を得ます何。先に払って,彼は必ず
每个人有自己的宿命,一切又与他人何干。
Each person has own fate, all what do with other people.
すべての人、すべてまた他人と自分の宿命が何し。
一段失败的感情最忌讳的便是,念念不忘。
A section of defeat's sentiment most abstains from is, never forgets.
1段の感情で,最も避けたの失败を忘れ 。
我们并不能选择自己的生活。任何时候,任何地方,任何人。
We cannot choose our life. At any time, any place, anybody.
私达の别が选択できない自分の生活。いかなる时间,いかなる地方のいかなる人、。
醉笑陪君三万场,不诉离伤。
Is drunk smiles accompanies Mr. 30,000, does not sue to the wound.
酔って笑わせて君の3万回に付き添って、诉えないで伤を离れます。
忽然地,就控制不住,流下了,泪来。
Could not control suddenly, has flowed off, tear.
突然に、流した涙は、コントロールできないで、来ます。
过去已经不在了,将来也不想考虑,只想,此时此刻,为了你任性的勇敢。
In the past already, in the future did not want to consider that only thought that at this moment, for your willful brave.
すでになくなって、将来も过去を考えたくない、わがままなあなたのためにただたいだけ、この时、勇敢です。
但是就这样敏感而清澈地长大了。生命如此脆弱而甜美。带来安慰。像青涩的果实。照这样过的一边散发出芳香。被杜绝的另一边是死亡。
But like this sensitively and grew up limpidly. The life is so frail and delightful. Brings the comfort. Likely blue astringent fruit. Like this according to one side which crosses sends out fragrant. Is ceased one side is the death in addition.
しかしこのように澄みきっに敏感で成长しました。生命はこのようにもろくて弱くて心地良いです。を持ってきて慰め。青の渋いような果実です。こうしたよい香り。过ぎたのを配りだしながら根绝され死亡です。向こうの
女孩子啊,还是有那种近乎自虐的矜持。
Girl, has that kind of approaching from oppressive acting with constraint.
やはり、女の子がそんなあやうくのはにかんだ自虐。
我见过千万人,像你的发,像你的眼,却都不是你的脸
I have seen thousands of people, looks like your sending, looks like your eye, is actually not your face
あなたのような人,私の会ったことがあって、くれぐれもあなたの目はすべて出して、あなたの颜ではありません
流浪至北回归线的锦年。我想要的生活,没有捷径。所以当你们不懂我为什么这么做的时候我也不去解释。我知道这是我的路我应该怎样去走。
Roams about to the Tropic of Cancer brocade year. I want the life, does not have the shortcut. When therefore you do not understand time me who why I such do do not to explain. I knew how this is my road I should go
流浪の锦~北回帰线年。、近道がない。私の要った生活だからあなた达はわかりませんがこのようにする时私はどうして私も行かない说明。私は私の道はこれは私はどのように歩きます。
不知不觉一年时光也如白驹过隙,暮然回首旧城往事也已昨昔今非。
Unconscious one year time also like flashes by, the evening however looks back on the old city past events also already yesterday past must.
いつの间にか1年は瞬く间に过ぎる时间もしくは、暮れにしかし振り返ってもすでに昔の事。昨日昔今非古い城
如果决定离开一个人行动要快一点快刀斩乱麻。如果决定爱上一个人时间拉长一点看清楚是否适合你。
If the decision leaves a person to move wants the quick spot to cut the gordian knot. If the decision falls in love with person time to elongate a spot to look that is clear whether to suit you.
一人で行动が要するのは少し速いならばを离れることを决定します。快刀乱麻を断つ少し长い时间一人を好きになって引き延ばしますもし决めに适するかどうかはっきり见あなた。
与众不同的你是幸运的,何必让自己变得与别人一样。
Out of the ordinary you are lucky, why becomes by oneself and others is the same.
あなたは幸运で,一般のものとは异なるが同じです。自分に変わる必要があるかと他の人
谁要是忘了我,我就把谁忘掉。就算日子再忙,也要把她忘掉的那种忘掉。
If who has forgotten me, I did forget who. Even if the day is again busy, also needs that kind which forgot her to forget.
私を忘れて、私はもしも谁が谁を忘れてしまいます。たとえ日は更に忙しくて、あのようなは彼女を忘れてしまい忘れてしまいます。
长大了后,就不再像傻瓜,不敢去期待有那么一天,谁的到来,让我的眼前一片天光。
After having grown up, no longer looks like the fool, does not dare to anticipate that has such one day, whose arrival, lets me at present a piece of skylight.
成长した后に、もうないことを期待します勇気がありません、马鹿者のようですそれでは一日あって、谁が私の目の前に一面のの到来、时刻。
不是每一场青春都有一个惊天动地的结尾,不是每一个故事都以幸福微笑或者痛彻心扉的泪水告终。
It is not each youth has an earthshaking ending, is not each story comes to an end by the happy smile or the painful penetrating heart door leaf's tears.
1度青春ではありませんすべてあるすべてのストーリはすべて终わり、惊天动地のほほえみは幸福で涙の痛みの彻底的な心の扉あるいは终わります。
能够说出来的,就不是秘密了。真正的痛苦是扎根在心里不能对人言的,想都不能想。
Can say, was not is secret. The true pain is takes root in cannot at heart to criticism, wants not to be able to think.
言い出すことができ,秘密ではありませんでした。心の中で根を下ろすことができない本当の苦痛は言叶の人に対してすべてできませんが、思っています。
每个人都有一段悲伤,想隐藏却欲盖弥彰。
Each people have a section of sadness, wants to hide is actually more exposed.
すべての人はすべて1段の悲しみがあって、隠れて隠せば隠すほど现れます。
人来人往,若遇见的不是生命里注定的唯一,便只能沦为回忆里的几点唏嘘。
Crowded, if meets is not only which in the life is doomed, then can only degenerate into the recollection several spots to sob.
生命の中で出会うのではありません、もし人の往来が盛んなのは唯一、すすり泣くことしかできません追忆の中の何时に。
如果我们想不对人事失望,唯一的方法就是不要对它寄予任何希望。
If we thought that is not disappointed to the human affairs, the only method do not need to place any hope to it.
もし私达の间违い、唯一の方法は失望したい人事いかなる望みを托します。それに対してないでください
即使在期望与焦虑中度过整个严冬、邂逅的未必就是春暖花开、你可曾懂得、生不逢时是怎样的无奈。
Even if in expected and anxious passes the entire severe winter, to meet unexpectedly is not necessarily bloomy spring, you may once understand that go through life without a good opportunity is what kind of helpless.
厳冬を过ごし全体の期待とでも、焦虑する中で、あなたは出会いの春うららかに花开きますがわかって、必ずしもたがるのはどうしようがありません。
原来,世事都敌不过时间,喜怒哀乐都是他的手下败将。
Originally, the humans affair cannot stand off the time, the laughter, anger, sorrow and happiness is his defeated general under.
もとは,世事はすべてすべて彼の时间、喜怒哀楽かなわない。の指挥下败将
这个世上有个词语叫在劫难逃,既然这样,索性不逃。
In this world has words and expressions to call to be doomed, since like this, does not run away simply.
この世の中という言叶がある。それなら、いっそのこと逃げないの运命は定まって、
那是从来不曾快乐地坐在你身边的我——可悲的是,在曲终人散之后,我才恍悟,原来再也不能有你坐在身边,才是真正的不快乐。
What that was always not once joyfully sat in your side I - - is pitiful, after the things quiet down, I only then suddenly became aware, originally could not have you again to sit in the side, was true is not joyful.
あれは今までの私の楽しみはあなたの身の回りで座りますこと——に哀れみを诱ったのは、后に,私はやっと、もとは曲终人散は二度とあなたがあることができて恍悟身の回りで,本当の楽しくありません。
只能冷暖自知,再自知,再自知,自知到灵魂的深处去孑然独立,在这漫长的路途中一直跑下去,跑向无谓的投奔。
Can only know without being told, knows oneself again, knows oneself again, knows oneself goes solitarily to the soul deep place independent, has run in this long journey, runs to senseless going.
を自覚し、更にしか己を知り、己を知る、更に冷暖自知までの魂の深い所に行ってこの长い独立、孤立するさまを駆け下りる道、走って无意味な中ずっと身を寄せる。に
我们都对了还是错了,我们都爱了但是忘了。走的时候你哭了还是怎了,我只是疼了但还是笑了。
We right mistakenly, we have loved, but forgot. Walks how have time you cried, I only hurt have but smiled.
私达はすべて正しくて、私达はすべてそれとも间违いか忘れました。しかし爱しましたやはり歩く时あなたは泣きましたしかしやはりかわいがりました,私ただなぜました笑いました。
无论如何,这个世界上只有一个你,也只有一个我。这是我们的故事。
In any event, in this world only then you, also has me. This is our story.
いずれにしても、この世界でひとつだけありますひとつ私だけあっ。あなたも,これは私达のストーリ。
上帝让我们习惯某些东西,就是用它来代替幸福。但我们竟然,一不小心就习惯了生命本质的空虚。
God lets us be familiar with certain things, is replaces happiness with it. But we, incautiously have been unexpectedly used to the life essence void.
神が私达にそれでいくつかのものは、习惯の代わりに幸せです。しかし私达にも、ちょっと油断して生命の本质の空白に惯れました。
我相信。这个世界上有幸福,正如我相信这个世界上有爱情。
I believed. In this world has happiness, just like I believed that in this world has love.
私は信じます。私は信じて、まさにこの世界で幸福があるこの世界で爱情があります。
这一次,他没有挽留,有些缘分就是需要,到了期限,就抓不住了。
This time, he has not detained, some fates are the needs, to the deadline, could not hold.
彼は今回、引き留めは必要として、着いて,一部の縁は、期限つかめませんでした。
有一些人,他们赤脚在你生命中走过,眉眼带笑,不短暂,也不漫长。却足以让你体会幸福,领略痛楚,回忆一生。
Has some people, they barefoot in your life to pass through, the facial features belt smiles, is not short, is also not long. Actually sufficiently lets you realize happiness, understands the pain, recalls the life.
いくつか人,彼らはあなたの生命の中で裸足で歩いたことがあって、短い、同じく目の带笑长いです。苦痛を味わい、幸福を体得して十分にあなたに一生。、追忆
爱情只是一个人的事情,冷暖自知。
Love is only a person's matter, knows without being told.
爱情ただ一人の事、。冷暖自知
我不是不相信你,我不相信的,是我自己。
I am not do not believe you, I did not believe that is I.
私はあなたを信じません、私は信じません。、私自身が
你一走,带走了我生命里每一抹温暖的色调。剩下尽是晦涩不堪。
As soon as you walked, carry off in my life every one to wipe the warm tone. Is left over is unable to withstand obscurely.
て、あなたは私の生命の中で1筋ごと持っていきました。あたたかい色调非常に。ばかりが残って难解な
年少时的我们未曾料到,匆匆一个错身,就错失了今生。
Young time we have not expected, in a hurry a wrong body, on error this life.
1つの若い时の私达は、予测していた过ちの今生,取り急ぎ。错身
天已微凉,我已长大,学会微笑,学会坚强,学会不再掉眼泪,但却依旧学不会——忘记他。
Day already micro cool, I have grown up, the academic society smile, the academic society is strong, the academic society no longer sheds tears, but actually as before cannot learn - - to forget him.
日、私はすでに成长して、すでに、ほほえみをマスターするが小さくて凉しいです强靱なことをマスターして、しかし依然としてもう涙を落とし、学会学べない——彼を忘れます。
年少的爱情是信仰或者是沿途的风光,都不再重要。重要的,时光已经泛黄,过不去的都过去了。是谁说的,有些爱终是散落在人海。
The young love is the belief or is scenery along the way, no longer important. Important, the time already the yellowing, could not pass passes. Was who said that some loves were finally scatter in the huge crowd.
若い信仰または道中の风景、爱情はすべてもう重要でありません。时间すでに黄が现れて、重要での、行かないがすべて向こうへ行きました。结局は谁が言ったので、人込みで多少よく散る。
在这个世界上总会有一个人,给你一包砒霜你也会当做蜜糖一样吞下去。
The general meeting has a person in this world, package of white arsenic you will also treat as the honey for you to swallow down equally.
これで世界であなたにどのみち1包み一人がいて、あなたも同様にして糖蜜砒素丸のみに。
你不明白,喜欢一个人是宿命,即使注定是劫难,也在劫难逃。
You are not clear, like a person are the fate, even if is doomed is the disaster, is also doomed.
一人が好きで,あなたはわかりません、运命付けるのは宿命です。灾难の运命は定まったとしても、
回忆的时候,有一瞬间是疼痛的,无奈的,绝望的。
Recalls, has the flash is the ache, but, despairs.
痛みの追忆の时、ある瞬间が、绝望の、しようがない。
世界上,唯独骗不了的,是自己的心,它总在你最没提防时,暴露你的欢喜忧愁。
In the world, could not deceive only, was own heart, it when you most has not always guarded against, exposed you to like sadly.
世界ではだませない、ただ、それは,自分の心の最も用心はいつもあなたがあなたの时、ばれない。喜ばしい心配事
这世间不是什么事都可以重来,不是什么伤害都可以抹杀的。
This in society is not the matter may come again, is not the injury may write off.
この世の中,どんな事がすべてではありませんすべて再びすることができます抹杀を伤つけたのです。じゃない
总是喜欢设计一个催人泪下的情节,自导自演,当成一个掩饰自己想哭的理由
Always likes the plot which designs one to move people to tears, self-directed from develops, regards the reason which conceals itself to want to cry .
いつもより人の涙の下で催促の筋、设计の1つの演出が演じて、1つの理由はして自分をごまかし泣きたい 。
你怎会如此大意将你名字放在我心里没带走。
You so will how be negligent your name place I not to carry off at heart.
あなたはなぜできるのがこのように私の心の中はあなたの名前がない要点に置いていく。
现在的你,是否做过从前的梦。
Present's you, whether to have made past dream
昔、今のあなたの梦がするかどうか
承诺不了她的未来,只能把她的手一点一点掰开。
Could not pledge that her future, can only bit by bit break off hers hand.
彼女のことしかできないことを承诺し未来、少しずつ彼女の手を话す。
我能做的不多,但你需要的时候,我总是在的。
I can do am not many, but you need time, I always.
私のすることができるのは多くなくて,しかし,私はいつもあなたが必要とする时。
没有什么过不去,我不相信幸福,我相信你。
Anything could not have passed, I do not believe happiness, I believe you.
何もないのは恐缩に思って、私は幸福を信じないで、私はあなたを信じます。
我爱你,就像你不爱我一样的坚决。
I love you, looks like you not to love my same firmness.
あなたは私を爱しません私はあなたを爱して,同じように。
我有很多回忆是关于你的,可是你偏执的认为你不过是个路人甲。
I have many recollections am about you, but you biased thought that you are the passer-by armor.
私はあなたについて多くの追忆があって,しかしあなたはあなたの个はただ偏屈な赤の他人の甲。
一个人只要不再想要,就什么都可以放下.
So long as a person no longer wants, anything may lay down.
もう一人では何も要ります,下に置くことができます。
幸福,就是找一个温暖的人过一辈子.
Happy, is looks for a warm person for a lifetime.
幸福、1人のあたたかい人を探して一生を过ぎます。
这么执着的爱着你,是出自爱情,还是不甘心。
Such rigid is loving you, stems from love, is not willingly.
こんなにあなたを爱して,爱情は出るのが执着する、やはり断念しません。
镜子里的你说想要温暖,现实的人却独爱疏离感。
In mirror's you said the wish to be warm, realistic person actually alone love alienation.
镜の中のあなたの言った人は暖めたい唯一の爱、现実。疏离感
我怀旧,因为我看不到你和未来。
I remember past times, because I will not look at you and the future.
私の昔を懐かしむ见えないため、私はあなたと未来。
你的幸福路人皆知,我的狼狈无处遁形。
Your happy passer-by all knows, my distressed there is no place hides.
あなたの幸福,私の姿势がなく困り果てる。逃げる形
不是不死心,是死不了心。
It is not does not lose heart, has refused stubbornly the heart.
あきらめないで、のではありません。死にきれない心です
我遇到了所有的不平凡,却一直遇不到平凡的你。
I met all have been extraordinary, actually could not run into ordinary you.
伟い出会ったすべての平凡なに会えないで,ずっとあなた。
是你不够执着,还是我给你的不够深刻。
Is you insufficiently rigid, I give you insufficiently profoundly.
やはり私はあなたに足りないのはあなたの足りない执着して、深いです。
一向不会故作坚强的我,在你面前却连眼泪都没落。
Will not always do intentionally strong me, will actually link the tear in front of you to decline.
いつもの私は、あなたの前でわざと强靱ですのに。涙はすべて没落
世界就像一场乱哄哄的闹剧,没人能够改变些什么。
The world looks like a noisy farce, nobody can change anything.
がやがや騒ぎたどたばた剧の1幕のようです世界は何を変えることができる人がない。
大部份的痛苦,都是不肯离场的结果,没有命定的不幸,只有死不放手的执着。
The major part pain, is not willing to leave the field the result, does not have the destiny misfortune, only then refuses stubbornly rigid which drops.
大きい部分の苦痛,すべて运命はない场の结果、死んでいません、ただ手を放しませんの不幸の执着します。
想你生气,如我所料,你真的生气。你说离开,出我所料,你真的离开。
Thinks you to be angry, if I expect, you is really angry. You said leave, have me to expect, you really leaves.
もし私は推测するならば、あなたを思って怒って,あなたは本当に怒ります。私を推测して、あなたの言って离れて、あなたは本当に离れます。
我讨厌你,爱得那么义无反顾奋不顾身。
I dislike you, likes being duty-bound not to turn back that acts boldly regardless of one's safety.
私はあなたが嫌いで,爱がそんなに危険を顾みず道义上后ろへは引け。
请别怀疑我对你的爱,那不是年少轻狂,我知道那是我愿意陪你走过一生的勇气。
Please do not suspect that I to your love, that am not young frivolous, I knew that is I is willing to accompany you to pass through the life the courage.
疑わないでください、それはあなたの爱に対して私は若くて非常に軽はずみで、私は知っていたいですあれは私はあなたに付き添って歩いたことがある一生の勇気。
你站在时光里,模糊了我的信仰
You stand in the time, blurred my belief
あなたは私の信条は时间の中で、
ぼんやりさせました
不爱的爱情,永远不会变坏。 所以,我们调情,我们暧昧,却永远不要相爱。 -
Does not love love, will never go bad. Therefore, we flirt, we are ambiguous, actually never must fall in love.
爱しない爱情,永远に悪くなることはない。 だから、私达は永远にないでください,私达はあいまいで,いちゃつく爱し合います。 —
一段感情能给你带来多大痛苦,就曾给你带来过多大快乐。
Section of sentiments can bring the big pain to you, once brought to you excessively many greatly joyful.
1段の感情をあなたにあげることができて、かつて多く大きい苦痛どれだけ大きいか楽しみ。あなたに持ってくる
我一直都在这里,带着满满的笑意和一点点委屈。
I in here, have been having Man Man the happy expression and the little grievance.
ここで、私はずっと持っていっぱいの笑みとほんの少しのつらい思い。
能够说出的委屈,便不算委屈;能够抢走的爱人,便不算爱人。
Can say the grievance, then does not cal Can rob the spouse, then does not calculate the spouse.
とは言えなくて、つらい思いのつらい思いを言い出すことができます;夺い去る夫、とは言えませんが夫。
现在知道了,热情很累,冷漠很累,忽冷忽热,很疲惫。
Now has known, is very warmly tired, is very indifferently tired, now hot and now cold, is very exhausted.
今知って、冷ややかな情热はとても疲れて、とても疲れて、冷たくなったり热くなったりして、とても疲れきっています。
再也没有一个人,让你看到她笑,会轻扬唇角,看到她皱眉,欲以身代.
Also does not have a person again, lets you see she smiles, will flutter the lip angle, saw she will knit the brows, wants by the body generation.
彼女は笑いは二度とあなたに见させます、一人、唇の角、彼女を见て、軽く浮き上がっ身で眉をしかめます。代たいと思い
有没有人对你说起过。我好不好。你是否笑了笑。说那与你无关。
Has the human to mention to you. Am I good. Whether you did smile. Said that has nothing to do with you.
あなたに対して人が言ってたことがあります。私はとてもよくありません。あなたは笑った。あれを言うあなたと関系ありません。
是你不够执着,还是我给你的不够深刻。
Is you insufficiently rigid, I give you insufficiently profoundly.
やはり私はあなたに足りないのはあなたの足りない执着して、深いです。
我不知道体贴的你是什么样子,不知道你说话习惯用怎样的语气,我们有不一样的地理天气,我看不见你的眼睛怎样映出我的身影。
I did not know sympathizes you are any appearance, did not know that you speak the custom with what kind of expression, we have the dissimilar geography weather, how can't I see your eye to screen my form.
あなたはどんな様子です、知らない私は思いやりの习惯をどのようなあなたの话をする语気,私达は同じ地理(学)の天気、あなたの目が见えない私の影が映って。どのよう
原谅我离别时候不够勇敢,你一定记得我哭红的双眼。
Time forgives I leave is not very brave, you remembered certainly that I cry red both eyes.
あなたはきっと私を许します私を覚えていない时に别れるのは勇敢で、泣く赤い両目。
你是唯一,我唯一的爱。你是唯一,不会再有更改。你是唯一,我唯一的爱。你是唯一,我永远的爱。
You are only, my only love. You are only, will not have the change again. You are only, my only love. You are only, my forever love.
唯一で,あなたは私の唯一の爱です。え,あなたは唯一あと変更します。唯一で,あなたは私の唯一の爱です。、あなたは唯一私に永远の爱を。
我在等未来。有你的未来。
I in and so on future. Will have your future.
私など未来。あなたの未来があります。
一切我都该忘了,一切我都该丢下了。我知道这是你希望的,那么亲爱的。我如你所愿。
All I should forget, all I should throw down. I knew that this is you hope that then dear. My like you hope.
このすべて私はすべてすべて私はすべて忘れて、この舍てました。私はこれはあなたの望みの,そんなに恋しい。私はもしあなたは望むならば。
或许某一天我们都老了,但是我还是记得你当初让我心动的样子。
One day of we have been perhaps old, but I remembered that you initially let my heart movement the appearance
もしかすると私达はすべていつもある日あなたを覚えていて,しかし私はやはり初めは私に心が动く様子。
是当时的一时冲动,还是现在的无动于衷。
Was temporary impulsion then, present's aloof.
その时の,まだ今はまったく无関心です。冲动的
我的想念漂浮不定,我的感情一直不在。
I thought of that the float does not decide, my sentiment not.
私の懐かしむこと、私の感情はずっと漂って止まらない。
我爱的不是曾经的那个人,而是曾经的岁月。
I loved am not once that person, but once years.
かつての私の爱したあの人はかつての歳月ではなく,。
谢谢你的微笑,曾经慌乱过我的年华。
Thanks your smile, had been flurried my time passage.
ありがとうございますかつて私のほほえみ,混乱を过ぎた年月。
我在你的回忆里,是黄昏还是黎明。
I in yours recollection, am the dusk or the daybreak.
私はあなたの追忆の中、やはりは黄昏黎明。
你找到了你的阳光,我却仍在独自忧伤。
You have found your sunlight, I actually still in alone sad.
あなたは依然として私の日光、あなたを探し当てた忧いと悲しみ。独りで
就算在爱情的圈套里受了很多次伤,还是很勇敢很相信的再去爱。
Even if has received very many inferior wounds in love snare, is very brave believes very much loves again.
たとえ爱情で伤を受けた何度もの罠の中で、やはりとても信じ爱に行きます。とても勇敢の再
就让你见识我的风度,你离开我要不要庆祝。
Lets you experience my demeanor, you leave me to celebrate.
私の风采、见闻を広めてあなたにあなたが私を离れることを要して祝います。
想要重新拾起单纯的心,仍然庆信还有你听我的信仰。
The wish picks up the pure heart, still celebrated the letter also to have you to listen to my belief.
素直な心は再び拾って、依然としてあります。信条庆信あなたは私のを闻きます
路过是一瞬,错过是永恒。
As soon as passed by is flickers, misses is eternal.
一瞬,逃すのは通りすがりのは永久不変です。
在他身边,我很安心。仿佛温暖的阳光,弥散在我的身旁。
Side him, I am very relieved. As if warm sunlight, disseminates in mine one's side.
彼の身の回りで,私はとても安心です。まるで私の侧で、温かみの日光の四方に拡散する。
我用整个生命,只换未来一眼。
I use the entire life, will only trade in the future one.
私は,未来の1全体の生命を交换しますで目。
曾经拨乱我心跳的人,如今我怎么可能忘记你。
Once dialed randomly my palpitation's person, now do I how possibly forget you.
かつて私を动かして、今のところ私の动悸のむやみに人はどのようにあなたを忘れかもしれません。
因为曾经爱过一场疯狂,所以看你依旧笑着沉默。
Because had loved crazy, therefore looked that you smile as before are silencing.
気が狂って、1度かつて爱したことがありますのであなたは依然として笑ってだから见沈黙。
梦的最深处,只有微笑不累。
Dream most deep place, only then the smile is not tired.
ただ、梦の最も深い所のほほえみ疲れません
幸福是生生不息同时又难以触及的,远如一个美丽的人在黑暗中行走。
Happiness is grows continually at the same time with difficulty touches, a far like beautiful person walks in darkness.
幸福は同时にまた触れることの、むざむざ止まりませんもし1つの美しい人は暗黒の中で远い通行します。
终有一天,遇到这样一个人,陌生的完全不熟悉的人,毫无感情基础,但感觉是可以很好的一起生活的人。于是,疲惫不已的心,终于愿意停靠。
Will happen one day, runs into this kind of person, strange completely not familiar person, not in the least emotional basis, but the feeling is may a very good life person. Therefore, the exhausted heart, is willing to anchor finally.
结局はある日、完全にこのようにする一人に出会い、よく知らないで、少しも熟知しない人、しかし感情の基础はとても良い感じは一绪に生活する人。そこで、疲れきった心、ついには止まります。
你要相信,这世界上永远有一个人,爱你懂你宠你,不论你说什么话做什么事,他都会站在你身边,相信自己深爱你。
You must believe that in this world forever some person, likes you understanding you to favor you, no matter you said that any words do any matter, he can stand side you, believed that oneself loves you deeply.
あなたは信じて,この世界で永远にあなたを爱しますあなたをかわいがって、一人がいて、どんな话を言うのであろうと理解はどんな事をしてあなた、彼はいずれもあなたの身の回りに立ちます深くあなたを爱して,自分を信じて。
对于那些过去,你不应该难过,越是不堪回首越是说明以后你理所当然得到幸福。
Regarding these pasts, you should not be sad, more was finds it unbearable to recall more is explained that later you will obtain happiness naturally.
过去、あれらについて、もっと不堪すべきじゃないもっと苦しい说明は当然。后であなたは幸福を得る
讨厌就是讨厌,喜欢就是喜欢,有什么大不了的?说出来不就行了!生活是快乐的,所以爱情也要快乐,如果有惆怅和痛,那也只是因为,人总要长大,总有离别。
Repugnant is repugnant, likes liking, what having at the worst? Said is not good! The life is joyful, therefore love must be joyful, if has is disconsolate and is painful, that also is only because, the human must grow up, always has leaves.
嫌で嫌で、何が大きくならなかったこと、好きなことが好きですか?言い出すて行きました!生活は楽しくて、だから、もし爱情も楽しみを要するためだけ、あれも忧うつがあると痛み、いつもある人はかならず成长して、别れます。
有些记忆,注定无法抹去;就好比有些人,注定无法替代一样。
Some memories, are doomed to Is just like some people, is doomed to be unable to substitute is the same.
できないことを运命付けます;一部の记忆、拭いていく人がいくらかあって、运命付けるのに当たって取って代わることができないようです。
所有的事都能好了伤疤忘了疼,唯独爱情不行。
All matters could the good scabs forget to hurt, the only love was not good.
すべての事はすべて忘れましたが、ただ伤迹がよくなって痛い爱情駄目です。
很久之后我才知道,这世上注定有一个人,虽然他属于你的时光很短很少,但你如果想要忘记他,已经需要用尽一生。
After very long time, I only then knew that this world top cast has a person surely, although he belongs to your time to be very short is very few, but you, if the wish forgets him, already needed to exhaust the life.
とても长い后私はやっと知っていて、彼ですが、この世の中一人であなたに属したのが运命付ける时间はとても短いのはとても少なくて、しかしあなたは彼を忘れたいならば、すでに使い尽くして一生。必要は
有些人,不用任何动作和表情,仅仅的存在,就足以打动这个世界。
Some people, do not use any movement and the expression, the existence merely, sufficiently moves this world.
人がいくらかあって、表情、动作といかなる必要はありませんが十分に动かすだけでの存在、この世界。
喜悦出于巧合,眼泪何必固执。
Stems from the coincidence joyfully, the tear is why tenacious.
偶然の合致、涙。顽固で喜びから必要があるか
年轻的时候,我们也曾走失,还好,兜兜转转,原来你还在这里。
Is young, we once were also lost, fortunately, the pocket gets out of trouble the extension, originally you also in here.
若い时,私达もかつて、悪くなくて、すこし回転し腹挂けにはぐれて、もとはあなたはまたここにあります。
就是因为你不好,才要留在你身边,给你幸福。
Is because you are not good, only then must keep side you, is happy for you.
あなたがよくないためで、やっとあなたの身の回りに残します,あなたに幸福をあげます。
不是每一场青春都有一个惊天动地的结尾、不是每一个故事都以幸福微笑或者痛彻心扉的泪水告终、
It is not each youth has an earthshaking ending, is not each story comes to an end, by the happy smile or the painful penetrating heart door leaf's tears
1度青春ではありませんすべてあるすべてのストーリはすべて终わり、惊天动地のほほえみは幸福で、终わった涙の痛みの彻底的な心の扉あるいは
我的少年,一个惊艳了时光,一个温柔了岁月
My youth, a startled colorful time, one gentle years
私の1つのやさしさ、1つのまぶしい时间、少年た歳月ました
但待静静低头继续走上离途,忽然明白其实悲伤深处空无一物。
喜欢。恨自己发现的太晚。
I have seen thousands of people, looks like your sending, looks like your eye, is actually not your face
还有木有啦
有时候阳光很好,有时候阳光很暗,这就是生活。
烈日不怜悯我的悲伤,耀我致盲

我要回帖

更多关于 太阳那天离地球最远 的文章

随机推荐