根据中英文提示语在中间的句子完成句子

根据中文英文提示完成句子_百度知道
根据中文英文提示完成句子
big?you,the match,her这个箱子打得足够装下这些书她不知道她爸爸为什么生她的气。the box,ready,hold.she,know,her father,these books你准备今天下午的比赛了吗,angry
要不不能成句,angry,know,this afternoonAre you ready for the match this afternoon,big?她不知道她爸爸为什么生她的气。对吗,these books Is the box big enough to hold these books,又补充了些,the match,hold? 你准备今天下午的比赛了吗,ready,her She doesn&#39,her father?t know why her father was angry with her。the box. 这个箱子打得足够装下这些书.she所给词汇不足
其他类似问题
完成句子的相关知识
其他3条回答
he doesn't know why her father was angry with her.Is the box big enough to hold these books?Are you ready for the match of this afternoon
1.She doesn't know why her father was angry over her.2.The box is big enough to hold these books.3.Are you ready for the match in this afternoon?
1.She knew nothing about why her father was angry.2.The box is ample to hold these books.3.Are you ready for the match this afternoon?
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁根据下列句子的汉语意思和英文提示,完成句子威廉王子和凯特4月29日的婚礼如此引人注目,致使大量游客前去观看The wedding of Prince Wiliam and Kate on April 29 was _____ striking that a _____ oftourists went there to watch it._百度作业帮
根据下列句子的汉语意思和英文提示,完成句子威廉王子和凯特4月29日的婚礼如此引人注目,致使大量游客前去观看The wedding of Prince Wiliam and Kate on April 29 was _____ striking that a _____ oftourists went there to watch it.
lot 用了so……that……句式和a lot of ,也可以用 a number of 吧
r如此的英语有such 和so ,so后面加形容词,而such 后面一般加一个形容词组成的名词词组,所以看到striking就清楚选哪个了。大量的词组不止一个,我觉得这题a number of 和a lot of 均可用。
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语填空:根据所给的中文提示完成句子1. Tom _________ ________ (起床) at six thirty every day.2. Ten years later, I am _________ to ________ (想做) a doctor.3. How ________ Mike __________(感觉) today?4. I ________ and __________ (唱歌跳舞) with my moth_百度作业帮
英语填空:根据所给的中文提示完成句子1. Tom _________ ________ (起床) at six thirty every day.2. Ten years later, I am _________ to ________ (想做) a doctor.3. How ________ Mike __________(感觉) today?4. I ________ and __________ (唱歌跳舞) with my mother yesterday morning.5. Ben is very ______________ (伤心的) . Because he failed his _________(数学) test.
1.Tom 【gets】【up】 (起床) at six thirty every day.2.Ten years later,I am 【dreaming】 to 【be】 (想做) a doctor.3.How 【does】 Mike 【feel】(感觉) today?4.I 【sang】 and 【danced】 (唱歌跳舞) with my mother yesterday morning.5.Ben is very 【sad】 (伤心的) .Because he failed his 【maths】(数学) test.
您可能关注的推广英语根据中文提示完成句子,谢谢,急!请注意有几个空格!要标题号,谢谢!急!!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
looks modern and beautiful 31 for coming to our fashion show.4.to
birthday party.popular with young people5.a
yellow T-shirt.2
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
完成句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语根据中文提示完成句子,谢谢,急!请注意有几个空格!要标题号,谢谢!急!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
I am thinking about tomorrow where2, The boy is so lazy4, You can spend twenty minutes to read English31,Can I borrow your bike 5
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
1thinking of where to go2more twenty minutes reading English3is so lazy4borrow your
bike5What size is
完成句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 提示语在中间的句子 的文章

随机推荐