when you kiss me 翻译的翻译

&starsailor& 的 &fever& 英文歌词中文翻译
&starsailor& 的 &fever& 英文歌词中文翻译 10
never know how much i love younever know how much i carewhen you put your arms around mei get a fever that's so hard to bearyou give me fever when you kiss mefever when you hold me tightfever in the morningfever all through the night.sun lights up the daytimemoon lights up the nighti light up when you call my nameand you know i'm gonna treat you rightyou give me fever when you kiss mefever when you hold me tightfever in the morningfever all through the nighteverybody's got the feverthat is something you all knowfever isn't such a new thingfever started long agoromeo loved julietjuliet she felt the samewhen he put his arms around herhe said 'julie, baby, you're my flamethou giv-est fever when we kissethfever with thy flaming youthfever i'm afirefever yea i burn forsooth'captain smith and pocahantashad a very mad affairwhen her daddy tried to kill himshe said 'daddy, o, don't you darehe gives me fever with his kissesfever when he holds me tightfever, i'm his misses,oh daddy, won't you treat him right'now you've listened to my storyhere's the point that i have madechicks were born to give you feverbe it fahrenheit or centigrade they give you fever when you kiss themfever if you live and learnfever till you sizzlewhat a lovely way to burnwhat a lovely way to burnwhat a lovely way to burn
]Michael Buble - FeverNever know how much I love youNever know how much I careWhen you put your arms around meI get a fever that's so hard to bearYou give me fever when you kiss meFever when you hold me tightFever in the morningFever all through the night.Sun lights up the daytimeMoon lights up the nightI light up when you call my nameAnd you know I'm gonna treat you rightYou give me fever when you kiss meFever when you hold me tightFever in the morningFever all through the nightEv'rybody's got the feverThat is something you all knowFever isn't such a new thingFever started long ago,oooooohhh oh oh oh heat it up!Romeo loved JulietJuliet she felt the sameWhen he put his arms around herThou giv-est fever when we kissethFever with thy flaming youthFever I'm afireFever yea I burn for sooth'Captain Smith and PocahantasHad a very mad affairWhen her daddy tried to kill himShe said 'Daddy, o, don't you dareHe gives me fever with his kissesFever when he holds me tightFever, I'm his misses,]Oh daddy, won't you treat him right'Now you've listened to my storyHere's the point that I have madeChicks were born to give you feverBe it Fahrenheit or centigradeThey give you fever when you kiss themFever if you live and learnFever till you sizzleWhat a lovely way to burnWhat a lovely way to burnWhat a lovely way to burnwhat a lovely way to burn...
&
&
&
从来不知道我有多么爱你 从来不知道我是多么关怀 当你把你的双臂拥抱着我 我得到一个发烧的那么难承受 你给我发烧时,你吻我 发烧时,你抱紧我 在早上发烧 发烧通宵。 太阳照亮了白天 晚上月亮灯了 我就点亮时,你呼唤我的名字 你知道我要去把你的权利 你给我发烧时,你吻我 发烧时,你抱紧我 在早上发烧 发烧通宵 每个人都得到了热 这是大家都知道的东西 热是没有这样的新事物 早已开始发烧 罗密欧朱丽叶爱 她感到了同样的朱丽叶 当他把他的双臂拥抱着她 他说:'朱莉,宝贝,你是我的火焰 你的连锁行业,预测发烧,当我们kisseth 发烧与你的火红青春 发烧我着火 是啊我发烧烧forsooth' 史密斯船长和波卡汉特斯 有一个很疯狂的事 当她的爸爸试图杀死他 她说:'爸爸,啊,你敢不 他给了我与他亲吻发烧 发烧时,他认为我紧张 发烧,我是他的失误, 哦,爸爸,你不把他的权利' 现在你听我的故事 这里就是我刚才所要说 小鸡出生给你发烧 无论是华氏或摄氏 他们给你当你亲吻他们发烧 发烧如果你生活和学习 直到你发烧嘶嘶 一个多么可爱的方式烧 一个多么可爱的方式烧 一个多么可爱的方式烧 ]迈克尔布雷 - 热 从来不知道我有多么爱你 从来不知道我是多么关怀 当你把你的双臂拥抱着我 我得到一个发烧的那么难承受 你给我发烧时,你吻我 发烧时,你抱紧我 在早上发烧 发烧通宵。 太阳照亮了白天 晚上月亮灯了 我就点亮时,你呼唤我的名字 而且你知道我要去把你的权利 你给我发烧时,你吻我 发烧时,你抱紧我 在早上发烧 发烧通宵 Ev'rybody的发烧了 这点大家都知道 发烧是没有这样的新事物 早已开始发烧, 哦,哦,哦oooooohhh热起来! 罗密欧爱茱丽叶 她感到了同样的朱丽叶 当他把他的双臂拥抱着她 你的连锁行业,预测发烧,当我们kisseth 发热与你的火红青春 发烧我着火 发烧是啊我为舒缓烧伤' 史密斯船长和波卡汉特斯 有一个很疯狂的事 当她的爸爸试图杀死他 她说:'爸爸,啊,你敢不 他给我他的吻发烧 发烧时,他认为我紧张 发烧,我是他的失误, ]哦爸爸,你不把他的权利' 现在你听我的故事 下面是我刚才所要说 小鸡出生给你发烧 无论是华氏或摄氏 他们给你当你亲吻他们发烧 发烧如果你生活和学习 发烧,直到你嘶嘶 多么可爱的方式烧 多么可爱的方式烧 多么可爱的方式烧 一个多么可爱的方式烧...
你确定这是& &starsailor&&的 &fever&& ?
那上面的英文对吗
貌似不对 , 我说的是starsailor(者) 的 fever
there's a fever.on the freeway.in the morning.and the lover.smiling 4 me.without warning.there's an outlaw.on the highway.and she's falling.man ! i must have been blind !to carry a torch 4 most of my life.these days i'm hanging around.ur out of my heart.get out my town.whilst she's falling !
有。 在上。 在上午。 和情人。 4我微笑。 没有警告。 有一个。 在公路上。 她的下降。 男人!我一定是瞎! 携带4我一生中最。 这些天我到处游荡。 了我的心。 走出我的城市。 而她的飘落!
提问者 的感言:3Q
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
分享这篇日志的人常去
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场Dou-you-want-kiss-me
此结果来自百度翻译,长句或段落建议您使用
1. " I can't pay ten dou!'she retorted. " Just look at these children.
石青嫂子生气地抵塞道: “ 就是新斗一石, 我也出不起啦!
来自汉英文学 - 中国现代小说
2. What does long green Chun Dou on the face?
脸上长青春豆什么办?
来自互联网
3. Block a country house, dusk Ju Dou Ming - yin sit - in.
乡间一座座的房子, 暮色里俱都冥然 静坐.
来自互联网
4. Mr. Dou, who described himself an atheist , sees things somewhat differently.
一直声称自己不信佛的窦理事对此事的看法则略有不同.
来自互联网
5. The conference by Chinese dressing association standing vice - chairman Dou Bingyi is chaired.
会议由中国调味品协会常务副会长窦炳义主持.
来自互联网
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
Dou-you-want-kiss-me
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:网络你在众人的面前吻我1.你在众人的面前吻我给我两首歌的歌词!! - Yahoo... ... You kiss me with those open eyes 你在众人的面前吻我 It says so much 这个吻表明了很多 ... |When you kissed me on that street, I kissed you back
您要查找的是不是:
当你吻我时,我的心跳得很快。
我感到了你睡前的轻吻。于是我感到了安全,于是我感到了被爱。
萝蕊在我的脸颊上亲了一下,然后跑向了街对面。
我怎么会变得如此急燥,难道他在亲吻我的双唇时我就感觉不到浪漫了吗?
请给我订这一班。
他热情奔放,吻了我的双颊。
你能为我预约那一班飞机吗?
记得你吻我之后,我说了什么?
你赞成我在那件事情上的作法吗?
当你吻了一个臭小子你得到了什么?
和那些不愿和我接吻的妓女说这话吧.