my hometown 遂宁,my hobby英语作文文

宁波的my hometown英语作文_百度作业帮
宁波的my hometown英语作文
宁波的my hometown英语作文
My hometown
My hometown is Ning Bo,a beautiful coastal city in the east of China,located in Zhe Jiang Province,which covers an area of 9816 km.With the rapid development of economy, Ning Bo gradually become one of the most active regions in China.Ning Bo has a long coastline
and a variety of islands,therefore,the gorgeous coastal scenery attacks a large number of visitors from all over the world every year.In addition,there are many places of interest such as Feng Hua XI Kou tourist district,Bao Guo Temple and Tian Yige Library.
I love my hometown,Ning Bo, a pleasant modern city with a long
history .which is also full of
flavor of the times .Welcome to visit !
我的家乡宁波座落在浙江省,占地9816平方千米,是中国东部一座美丽的沿海城市.在经济的快速发展下,宁波渐渐成为国内最活跃的地区之一.宁波市拥有漫长的海岸线和星罗棋布的岛屿,因此,每年它以美丽的沿海风光吸引了来自世界各地的游客.除此之外,这还有许多的名胜,如奉化溪口旅游区,宝国寺,天一阁藏书楼.
我喜欢我的家乡,宁波,一座历史悠久而又宜人的城市,也同样充满着时代气息.欢迎来参观!
如果你觉得少了或者多了,简单了或者难了, 我都可以为你修改的!thanks!看过该作文的同学还看了
您可能还喜欢的作文
同学们正在找my hometown英语作文,_百度作业帮
my hometown英语作文,
my hometown英语作文,
My hometownEveryone has his own hometown,so do I.My hometown is next to Yanbian,Jilin .It`s not a very large city,but it`s a very beautiful countryside.There is less air pollution in my hometown than in other areas of Jilin.There are many places of interest in my hometown,you can exercise and go walking there.Also,there are about 10 million people in it.There is a lot of delicious food in it.The weather in my hometwon is pretty good.In spring it`s warm and many birds fly freely in the sky.And it`s hot in summer,we go swimming in summer,every year .It is cool in autumn but in winter it`s very cold,so as you can know,we can make many snowmen,hehe.How about your hometown?
你的家乡在哪?特色地方或者小吃?你最爱你家乡的那些地方?为什么喜欢?最后加上修饰语。。。就往这几个方面写。。。my hometown英语作文300个单词_百度知道
my hometown英语作文300个单词
My Hometown My hometown is in Dongguan City,Guangdong Province..It has a long history.It has a population of about five million. It's very beautiful with many tourist places,such as Ke Yuan,the Green World and Yuan Chonghuan Resort.It's also a developed city with many factories.Every day thousands of people come to Dongguan for fun,for work and for business. You can easily go to Dongguan.You can go by train,by bus.And if you are far way from it,you can fly to the neighbouring cities,such as Guangzhou or Shenzhen to tranfer
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
My hometown is very beautiful.
My grandmother tells me:more than thirty years ago, my hometown was just a small and poor town, the poeple there didn't enough food or clothes,they led a hard life. But now, poeple have found a lot of ways of making money. People don't worry food or clothes any more. In the past, the people from village got into the street on foot. Now ,they can take buses or drive their own cars to go work. In old days, they lived in their old houses, now most of them have new houses and have color TV sets, cell phones, personal computers and so on. People's living condition have improved a lot.
Great changes have taken place in my h...
哦哦,看到含有不认识的单词的句子可直接删掉。←_←绝招嘿嘿
这里一个几个单词?
一共几个单词?
介个……1000多,你可以删掉点就行了
不知道你家乡什么样的啊
在福清 只要三百字 六年级的
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁my hometown英语作文安徽的 怎么写啊_百度作业帮
my hometown英语作文安徽的 怎么写啊
my hometown英语作文安徽的 怎么写啊
请快一点采纳
i love my hometown -- AnhuiMy hometown is a sweet song, always let a person feel warm. My hometown is a beautiful and sacred place, here has a long history, is full of the charm of the ancient. Anhui, a beautiful town, it is like a bright pearl, is located in the southern part of the China. It is my hometown.    My hometown of Mount Huangshan, is one of the famous mountain scenic area in china. The essence of Mount Huangshan attributed to: Qi, rocks, sea of clouds, hot springs, four. Here there is no stone, no stone is not loose, no song is not surprising. Keke pines stone breaking out, here Qifeng Guaishi meet the eye everywhere, every fall, fantastic. When the clouds come, the waves roll, filled with boundless, Qunfeng flickering. The clouds go, transient, vary from minute to minute. As for the hot spring, although no legend so magical, but also brought warmth to the majority of visitors, makes people feel fresh, the water is clear, can drink bath. Anhui is a strange and extraordinary as if done by the spirits, the kind of beautiful, quiet, mysterious, natural and the sounds of nature, it is the world's rare. A beautiful magic in this land of Mount Huangshan, with heavy crest the ridge Qi Yunshan, a misty rain misty Xin'an River, and jade general too Pinghu. finally had. There are people so said "many mountain looks beauty on the outside, into the mountain feel just so so, but this is not the case in Mount Huangshan. Mount Huangshan is the mountain to look beautiful, into the mountain, will feel more beautiful. The beauty of Mount Huangshan, is not static, but the movement, it can vary from minute to minute a day, and as the seasons change, the weather the weather alternating, Sun Moon rendering, changing. Even if you came to Mount Huangshan for the one thousand time, you will have one thousand new feelings and discovery. Early spring, Mount Huangshan clouds flowers, in Mount Huangshan summer, cengluan pinnacle, Fei Bao Ming Q autumn, Mount Huangshan Fenglin Sihuo, Y winter, snow wrapped Mount Huangshan, jade ice.  Tang Dynasty poet Li Bai in the tour after the magnificent mountains and rivers wrote: Mount Huangshan four thousand yards, thirty-two lotus peak, Dan Ya clip Shizhu, Han Na Golden Lotus psalms. Portray Mount Huangshan as Golden Lotus like beauty. Ming geographer Xu Xiake traveled Chinese, after visiting Mount Huangshan, he also deeply laments: thin sea, no such as the emblem of Mount Huangshan, Mount Huangshan and a world without hill, tired.Five Yues return not to see mountain, Mount Huangshan return not to see yue. For many people, not to Mount Huangshan, Mount Huangshan is a miracle, to Mount Huangshan, Mount Huangs not to Mount Huangshan, Mount Huangshan is a mystery, to Mount Huangshan, think of Mount Huangshan is always a mystery. Mount Huangshan is an ultimate Huizhou mountains. Every mountain in Huizhou has unique scenery, unique beauty, such as "Qi Yunshan, the mysterious Qingliangfeng, lonely Guniujiang, sheer small Jiuhua Mountain, and even some not worth mentioning, also has a different response and beautiful place. The water in Anhui is a spiritual, smart and mountain water stocky form a different style. Anhui River load a lot of historical, cultural and economic significance. In this piece of land is quiet and beautiful too Pinghu, more carrying the Huizhou humanities content of Xin'An river. Tang Dynasty poet Li Bai of the Xin'An River: fall in love at first sight Qing Qing my heart, color different from water, by the bottom of Xin'An River, where so. A poem Shexian poet Wang Hongdu recorded a farewell relatives a feeling: the semi bright out, Hai Yue went back home, send others, has been separated by external. Xin'An River in the psalm, quietly flowing, there are countless villages on either side of her, there are countless small wharf. It is because of the Xin'An river together the whole of Huizhou, brought prosperity, hope to Huizhou, and constantly updated content. Huizhou out from the small terminal, it is often the dawn or evening, the sky above the coldest month, water mist hazy, the boat slowly support away from the shore, a tearful farewell, to the mountain of the world Anhui four distinct seasons, moderate climate, very suitable for the growth of all things, bamboo, wood, lacquer, tea, hemp, mulberry fruit, all kinds of crops Goods are available in all varieties., ancient Huizhou precisely because of these and the rivers rich green resources, forming a unique mountain area economy, to foster the simplicity of thick mountainous region culture.Some people say: if you want to know a person must to where he grew up there and have a look at the scenery. We can only understand the Anhui landscape, can understand the history of Anhui, to understand the culture of Anhui. Anhui all can say is this piece of beautiful landscape with.     People in Huizhou love mountain loves water, as the beautiful scenery of life. They say that Xin'An river is our mother river, Pinghu is too couples in Mount Huangshan lake. The village water called dragon, cherish. Xiuning County Chen Xia Cun, is a green water surrounded by Castle, Castle Peak reflection in the clear water, like a beautiful picture.Anhui north of the existing wild, there are Jiangnan fine, in which there is a river between quasi smart and flexible. Not only such, so city style. If Fuyang, Bozhou impression is atmospheric Hongmeng words, then, Wuhu and Anqing is the obvious Jiangnan City, fresh and tender, Chin to
My Hometown Welcome to my hometown! Fujian is my hometown. It is a modern and busy province. It has a long history. There are many big supermarkets, beautiful gardens and good factories here. It ...
My hometownI come from the City of Changsha, in the province of Hunan. Situated along the lower part of Xiang River, Changsha is the capital city of Hunan Province. The recorded history of Changsha ca...

我要回帖

更多关于 my hobby英语作文 的文章

随机推荐