跪求,请问这两句英文翻译宋江招安对不对对,dep...

请问这两句英文怎么翻译_百度知道
请问这两句英文怎么翻译
Although several anecdotal and a few empirical reports exist, there is a paucity of comprehensive, empirically based research which adequately examines the impact and attractiveness of travel rewards. LaForge noted that intuition is the most common form of measurement for incentive travel satisfaction.
提问者采纳
虽然存在一些传闻和一些经验报告,有一个不是很全面、以经验为基础的研究,充分探讨了影响力和吸引力的旅游奖励。拉法格指出,直觉是最常见的形式,奖励旅游满意度的测量。
我怎么觉得第一句怪怪的,不通呢。
虽然但是的关系,在有一个前面加个但是呢
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
虽然存在着一些传闻的以及少量实证的报告,但是全面的,利用实证作为基础来充分探讨旅游奖励的影响力与吸引力的研究(仍然)是很缺乏。拉法格指出,直觉是奖励旅游的满意度的最常见的测量形式。句子开头的意思就是,虽然现在有是一些报告( reports),但是它们要不就是基于传闻的(anecdotal),即使是有实证报告(empirical reports),数量也是比较少,所以在句子里there is a paucity of (只有少量的,缺乏的)是用于修饰后面的research(研究)的。
虽然一些轶事和经验的报道存在,有一个缺乏全面的实证研究,充分探讨了影响和旅游奖励的吸引力。拉法格指出,直觉是奖励旅游满意度测量中最常见的一种形式。
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文怎么翻译这两句话谢谢。。。1我想,你肯定是记错了。2.你肯定是听错了。_百度知道
英文怎么翻译这两句话谢谢。。。1我想,你肯定是记错了。2.你肯定是听错了。
提问者采纳
1. You must have recalled wrongly.You must not have recalled properly/correctly.You must not have remembered correctly. 2. You must have heard incorrectlyYou must now have heard correctly.
Sentences above are all correct, you pick whichever one you like. Cheers.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
1. I think, surely you have remembered it wrong!2.
Surely, you have heard it wrong!
意译:1) I
realised that you definitely forget that;I think you are
no I'm sure that you don' (在英语表达中直接说别人错,是比较伤感情的事,还是要回避和委婉一些)2) You must be n
It's turth that you incorrectly hear that.; The bird was singing so loudly so that you did not catch what she was talking about( 这个强烈的讽刺,不到情不得已不用这句去伤人,英语的风格就是这样,帮别人找个假借口去骂人)其实翻译会有很多种,主要是看你的语境,上下文关系。 希望对你有帮助。来自:【英语牛人团】
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我把这两句英文翻译一下,并把英文加空格_百度知道
谁能帮我把这两句英文翻译一下,并把英文加空格
ThisisacomputertranslationoftheoriginalwebpageItisprovidedforgeneralinformationonlyandshouldnotberegardedascomplete
原句子是: this is a computer translation of the original webpage . it is provide for general information only and should not be regarded complete .意思是:
这是原始网页的电脑翻译。只翻译了一个大概的意思,不能认为他已经完全翻译了!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他10条回答
this is a computer translation of the original web page这是这个原始网页的电脑翻译 it is provide for general information only and should not be regarded complete这只是提供了一个大体上的信息,不能看作是完整的翻译
This is acomputer translation of the original webpageIt is provided for general information only and should not be regarded as complete 这个电脑翻译原始的网页,这些信息不能被视为是完整的(准确的)
This is a computer translation ofthe original webpageIt is provided for general information only and should not be regarded as complete 这只是电脑对原网页的翻译只供一般参考,并不完整
This is a computer translation of the original web page.it is provided for general information only ,and should not be regarded as complete.这是一个来自原始网页的电脑翻译。它只提供普通信息,而且不应该被视为是全能的。
This is a computer translation of the original webpage.这是原始网页的电脑翻译。It is provided for general information only and should not be regarded as complete.这只能提供一般信息给与参考,并不完整。
This is acomputer translation of the original web page.翻译:这是一个计算机翻译原始网页It is provided for general information only and should not be regarded as complete.它只提供一般参考不应完全依赖于它
This is a computer translation of the original webpage,It is provided for general information only and should not be regarded as complete。 翻译:这是一个计算机翻译原始网页, 它只供一般参考,不应被视为完全正确。如果还有翻译问题,可以去这个网站 想翻译什么都行。
This is a computer translation of the original web page.It is provided for general information only and should not be regarded as complete.
This is a computer translation of the original webpageIt is provided for general information only and should not be regarded as complete 这是原始网页的翻译只提供大概信息不全部
怎么没有空格啊
英文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问:他参军了。她妹妹参加了一个游戏。请翻译英文,还有这两句的时态不同吗?_百度知道
请问:他参军了。她妹妹参加了一个游戏。请翻译英文,还有这两句的时态不同吗?
一般情况下,时态是不同的。前者常表示他还在部队,而后者常表示游戏已结束了。He has joined the army.His sister joined in a game.
但我看的答案是:她参加了一个游戏:his sister joins in a game。不知道为何一个用joined,一个用johns.?
你哪个年级??因为初学者(小学3--5年级)是没过去时的。如果你已学过一般过去时,说明书上的答案是有误的。
我是六年级的学生,是英语的工具书上的~六年级英语全解。就因不懂两句话的用法不同
过去时是肯定的
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
这两句的时态都为一般过去时,没有什么区别。
我不知道你的,但我知道书上给出的:his sister joins ina game.
是一个短语
意思是参加和join同意。
He joined the army. Her sister to attend a game.望采纳
从你发的文字来看 时态是相同的 都是过去时。如果是“他要参军了”,即为将来时。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我最在乎的那个人就是你!为什么不信我呢! 跪求把上面这两句话翻译成英文_百度知道
我最在乎的那个人就是你!为什么不信我呢! 跪求把上面这两句话翻译成英文
来自浙江省丽水中学
What I care most about is you, why don't you trust me?
其他&13&条热心网友回答
You are the one i care most! why not have confidence on me!
one of people I care the best !why ,you do not trust me!!!!
You are the one I most care of! Why don't you belive me?!希望对你有所帮助···
Who I care about most is absolutely you, why wouldn't you believe me?
You are the one I care about deeply, why do you mistrust me? 满意请采纳,谢谢。
You are the ONE I care about the most, why don’t you believe me?What shall/can I do to make you believe you are the ONE I care the most?
The one whom l care about most are you!why don't you believe me?
You are the one that I most care about, Why don't you believe me?
You are the one I care most! Why don't you believe in me?
I care about you that much, why don't you believe in me?
The only person I care most is you! Why don't you believe me!
You are the one i most care about ,Why do not you believe me?
who i care about most is you ,why do you not trust me?

我要回帖

更多关于 该忘了你对不对 的文章