续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语教师面试
上传于||文档简介
&&英​语​老​师​面​试
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢DIY: MAKE YOUR OWN CIRCLE SKIRT - BIRDEE
Show me the MENU帮忙翻译一篇简单文章(中文—&英文)_百度知道--&|&------------------------------------------------daily reddit gold goal36%reddit gold gives you extra features and helps keep our servers running. We believe the more reddit can be user-supported, the freer we will be to make reddit the best it can be.Buy gold for yourself to gain access to  and . A month of gold pays for  231.26 minutes of reddit server time!Give gold to thank exemplary people and encourage them to post more.Yesterday's reddit gold goal109%sorted by: newdon't worry. There was a helicopter with baddies right behind the camera.
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!
Great write up. Thank you!
What is the cheapest and simplest solution? Also, does the analog version have an official name?
Thank you!
Is iron core the inductive type?
But can rfid still be a passive unit without power?
1 - does it matter? Like you said, if all is same it would have cross pickups and both would light up? Or does the frequency fade the further away it is? As in it's not a certain on of but a curve or further / weaker signal?
2- yes changes need to be minute. I am almost thinking pressure sensors that. I saw a keyboard in development that had each key sense pressure.
3 - the board is about 10 x 1in tiles x 10 1 in tiles. The balls are going to be slightly smaller then tiles. Balls can be cubes or any other shape.
4 - yes it is :) I am thinking every tile has an rfid and pressure sensor. every ball is a small passive could or rfid sensor.
Keep getting more ideas as I go based on the feedback. Hence the questions.
Will try to in the future though.
2 questions.
1 - Does inductive version require the balls to be powered?
2 - How would rfid work in the same situation?
Weight alone is not an option. All balls have to be the same size (not necessarily weight, so amount of coil can be different)
Ill give you an example.
Ball 1 placed on tile 1 will light up that tile to a specific color assigned to said ball 1.
&Lets say ball 1 will give the tile a red color and ball 2 will give the tile a green color&.
Adding 2 grams to a ball will change the hue of the tile.
Constraint 1: balls can not be powered.
Constraint 2: Balls can overlap the tiles. If placed between them, both would light up.
EDIT: Reason that weight alone cannot be the main factor is because they have to be relatively same weight. Weight should be the factor for changing HUE and not the main color.
Also interesting. Or underneath? Similar to Microsoft table?
Can a circuit be completed without physically touching two conductive surfaces, i,e wireless?
Are there small scales and rfid scanners? Preferable under 1sq in.
This is GREAT! Thank you!
Lets say the board is powered however the balls are not. Will rfid still work?
Also the 3 that will work are weight, rfid and inductive.
Could you please elaborate on the inductive? What is it? Is it cheaper then rfid?
By the way, is there a scale in the size of 1sq in or less?
Agreed. And frankly my favorite genre that is making a comeback. The more they succeed the more of them we will see.
Can't wait for days of VR in great space games.
yes, but I loved all that too. It was the different approaches to take, the physics of landing, the navigation by instruments the weather etc. It was boring because there is no action, but there was depth.
This is just boring without the depth. Hey, hope you do like it though. Especially for $20 you will get your money worth.
Play it with hotas and trackIr if possible. Changes the game completely.
012design ()loading...012 ()loading...Agreed. but I also can't call ED a &sim&. So much has been done in the name of gameplay that it became more arcade then anything.
Some examples:
Yaw speed is outrageously slow.
Space station landing has gone from requiring skill to basically auto landing with &magnets pulling you in for the final touch down&
Hyper space flight &or what ever you call when you fly between planets, makes no sense. The slowing and speeding up and approach are just counter intuitive and have no real physics &even in theory&.
It's like a beautiful demo of a universe engine that you can also explore in a ship with arcade game mechanics to add &game play value&
Easy to get into. No learning curve at all other then landing, which you will get on the 2nd - 3rd go.
You should be thinking &am I willing to fly aimlessly between the same stations, that sell the same thing, while shooting at exactly the same things&.
If yes, get it NOW!
Are you fine spending $20 to look at the most beautiful space sim and the best sounding one out there even though there is no depth or game play vale?
If yes, GET IT NOW!
If not. watch a video on youtube about docking your ship and random flying between stars. Ill give you a minute. Done? well then $20 well saved. go buy some other game.
EDIT: Shooting not Shitting.
Maybe its just fake
is there any particular reason that 3.x is better then 2.x?
Why are the lights still on?
huh, don't remember seeing that.
helpapps & tools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our  and . & 2016 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.初一英语汉译英_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 alittlelove铃声 的文章

随机推荐