there papi was upwas a reasona...

句子结构分析There was a very interesting…There was a very interesting remark in a book by an Englishman that I read recently giving what he thought was a reason for this American characteristic 请注意我的问题是:1.从理论来讲,by _百度作业帮
句子结构分析There was a very interesting…There was a very interesting remark in a book by an Englishman that I read recently giving what he thought was a reason for this American characteristic 请注意我的问题是:1.从理论来讲,by
句子结构分析There was a very interesting…There was a very interesting remark in a book by an Englishman that I read recently giving what he thought was a reason for this American characteristic 请注意我的问题是:1.从理论来讲,by an Englishman 可以修饰remark表作标记的人吗?为什么?2.如果修饰book,为什么不用written by an Englishman?
1.remark表示言论、言词.2.by an Englishman 是written an Englishman 的省略式.修饰book.3.句意:我最近读到的一本英国人写的书,书中有一条很有意思的言论,给出了他认为是这种美国特色的理由.if there was a reason why i achieved such a greasuccess,maybe it is just____i have been so lycky.A.that B.in that C.because D.owing to the fact that_百度作业帮
if there was a reason why i achieved such a greasuccess,maybe it is just____i have been so lycky.A.that B.in that C.because D.owing to the fact that
if there was a reason why i achieved such a greasuccess,maybe it is just____i have been so lycky.A.that B.in that C.because D.owing to the fact that
D,最佳选项.其实C在语法在也是正确的英语翻译Dear Laura,Thanks for your message.yes,i'm having a great time on my exchange program in france.it'seven better than i thought it would be.i was a bit nervous befor i arrived here,but there was no reason to be.my host family is really nic_百度作业帮
英语翻译Dear Laura,Thanks for your message.yes,i'm having a great time on my exchange program in france.it'seven better than i thought it would be.i was a bit nervous befor i arrived here,but there was no reason to be.my host family is really nic
英语翻译Dear Laura,Thanks for your message.yes,i'm having a great time on my exchange program in france.it'seven better than i thought it would be.i was a bit nervous befor i arrived here,but there was no reason to be.my host family is really nice.they go out of their way to make me feel at home.andyou wouldn't believe how quickly my french has improved!i'm very comfortable speaking french now.although i still make lost of mistakes,it doesn't bother me like it used to.my biggest challenge is learning how to behave at the dinner table.as you can imagine,things are really different from the way they are at home.for exampie,you're not supposed to put your bread on your plate.you're supposed to put it on the table!you should alwayskeep your hands,but not your elbows,on the table.i have to say,i find it difficult to remember everthing,but i'm gradually getting used to things and don't find them so strange any more.i'll write soon and tell you more about life in france.hope you're having a good school year.wang kun
谢谢你的来信.是的,我非常享受这次的法国交换项目,而且过的很好,甚至比我想象中的还要好.我在到达之前还有点紧张,但是事实证明这是毫无必要的.我所在的寄宿家庭非常好,他们想尽办法让我体验到家的感觉.你可能不相信,但我的法语提高得非常快.我现在能够非常自如的说法语.尽管还是会犯很多错误,但这并不像过去那般困扰我了.我现在面临的最大挑战就是如何适应国外的餐桌文化.你可以想象得到,这边的情况与家里的有很大的区别.例如,不应该把面包放在盘子里,应该放在桌面上.你的手应该由始至终放在桌上,但不要把胳膊肘放上去.不得不承认,要记住这些条条框框很难,但是我会慢慢习惯的,也会慢慢适应的.我会尽快给你写信,告诉你我在这边的生活情况.希望你能度过一个很好的学年.wang kunThe reason ____ she gave for not being present was ___ there was heavy traffic on her way here.A./,because B.why,because C./,that D.why ,whether为什么不是其它选项?尤其为什么不是C?为什么不是其它选项?尤其为什么不是B?_百度作业帮
The reason ____ she gave for not being present was ___ there was heavy traffic on her way here.A./,because B.why,because C./,that D.why ,whether为什么不是其它选项?尤其为什么不是C?为什么不是其它选项?尤其为什么不是B?
The reason ____ she gave for not being present was ___ there was heavy traffic on her way here.A./,because B.why,because C./,that D.why ,whether为什么不是其它选项?尤其为什么不是C?为什么不是其它选项?尤其为什么不是B?
答案应该是c吧,选b是因为你没有读懂句子的意思和结构!主句是the reason was___“原因是什么”很明显是表语从句,that引导(the reason was because……绝对是错句!)第一个空到was是reason的定语,还原为she gave (reason)for not being present ……可见,先行词reason在原句中做宾语,引导词可以省略句子的意思是“她给出的没有到这的原因是来这的路上交通堵塞”
第一个空省略关系代词的定语从句,先行词the reason,从句中作gave的宾语,可以用that,作宾语时关系代词也可省略;第二个空是表语从句,表语从句语意完整,所以用that来引导
答案是:C 为什么不是其它选项?尤其为什么不是C? 请详细说明,谢谢!答案应该是A吧 你是不是写错了

我要回帖

更多关于 there papi was up 的文章

随机推荐