what to dodepartments ma...

Navy.mil The Official Website of the United States Navy: Home Page
Navy News Service Top Stories
The Navy joins the nation in celebrating American Indian and Alaska Native Heritage throughout the month of November.
October 31, 2016
Five Lockheed Martin F-35B Lightning II aircraft landed on amphibious assault ship USS America (LHA 6) Oct. 28.
October 31, 2016
This week, the Navy's top personnel officer is visiting Sailors assigned to the Navy's U.S. 5th Fleet area of operations in the Middle East.
October 29, 2016
Images of the Day
View Caption
Hide Caption商务英语写作3.Read this short extract from a production department meeting and write a report about it.Note that not all the sentences have to be reported in full:some parts can be summarised.Chair:OK then.Item 3 on the Agenda is the cutting machine.John,could you tell us the background to this?John:Yes,well,as most people know,the cutting machine keeps breaking down.We’ve tried to get it repaired,but it’s an old machine.Basically what we need is a new machine.Everyone:Yes!Definitely!Chair:OK.But should we get another machine of the same type?Perhaps this type is unreliable.Would it be a good idea to see what other machines are available?Alice:Yes –models on the market now.P There are some new erhaps we could actually I’ve done a little research,and there are several possibilities.consider one of those?Chair:Do you have any details about them?How much do they cost?Are they reliable?Alice:I have asked the manufacturers for some information but I haven’t received any replies yet.Chair:Well,when you get the information,can you prepare a short report on it?Alice:Yes,I can do that.Chair:Good,then we can take a decision at our next meeting.Alice:All right.Chair:So – the next item on the Agenda ….
老镇玫瑰81损懾
The cutting machine keeps breaking down and it would be a good idea to see what other machines are available.Alice has done some research on the models on the market now.After receiving some details of the machines from the manufacturers,she will submit a short report on it to Chair.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
在线英语学习的确很有.好.特色
很方便,我打了咨询了一下
觉得还挺好的,我推荐ABC夭下在线口语,帮你及时纠正学习方法
这些是我的切身体验和感受
你如果觉得也适合你的话可以来试试。这年头吧但凡懂英语就像个宝似的。个个抢着要。。我最近也在头疼这事。感觉升职最大的困难就是英语了,每次客户发邮件来问我提单之类的事我都特别的痛苦,几乎是要了我命啊。不是看不懂,只是不知道应该怎么把情况清晰...
扫描下载二维码RA,MA,andGAdepartments分别是什么部门 - 爱问知识人
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2491531',
container: s,
size: '150,90',
display: 'inlay-fix'
departments分别是什么部门
的话,它指的又是客房服务员
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
这个翻译的结果是:RA,马,和GA的部门
大家还关注Tax Credits, Rebates & Savings | Department of Energy

我要回帖