英语短文动词填空填空(首字母已给出)

您的位置: >  >
初一英语复习资料:七年级英语上册短文首字母填空专项训练题
时间: 09:44:43
来源:未知
作者:秩名
摘要:七年级英语上册短文首字母填空专项训练题 --短文首字母填空 班级 姓名 得分 A) John gets up early from Monday to S 1 , because he ...
  七年级英语上册短文首字母填空专项训练题
  --短文首字母填空
  班级 姓名 得分
  John gets up early from Monday to S 1 , because he must go to school before 7:30 on weekdays工作日) and go to the D 2 Club at 8:00 on Saturday mornings. He draws very well. He usually goes to the b 3 to look at the new books on Saturday afternoons, and after supper he watches TV until直到) m. 4
  He doesn’t get up early on Sundays. John’s parents b 5 work on Sundays. John always watches TV after he gets up. Then he usually goes to KFC to have a h. 6 and some juice for lunch. After that, he goes back home and b 7 to play computer games until his parents come back. He does his homework after supper. He usually has a lot of w 8 homework, so he must s 9 three hours on it. He usually goes to bed at about 11:00 p.m. on Sundays. He often complains抱怨) he has too m 10 homework to do.
  1、S 2、D 3、b 4、m. 5、b
  6、h. 7、b 8、w 9、s 10、m
  A woman is going shopping. She is going by b 1 .The boat is going a 2 the river. Her basket is empty空的). Oh dear! Look! Her basket is in the w 3 "help!" she says. "Look! My basket is in the river."
  A boy sees the basket. He say, "Don't w 4 ! I can get it! I'm a very good s 5 ." He takes off his shoes and shirt. "Look a 6 my shirt and shoes, please!" he says and then jumps into the river.
  A d 7 sees the basket. "I can go by basket !" it thinks. It gets to the basket. The boy’s swimming in the river. "Where's the basket?" he calls. "It's over there!" calls the woman. "It's behind you! It's u 8 that duck!" The boy gets to the basket. "Go away!" he says to the duck. The duck j 9 out of the basket and swims away. The boy takes the basket to the land. "Oh , thank you!"says the woman. "Thank you very much!"
  "Not at all," says the boy. " Do you have my shirt and shoes , please?"
  "Yes , here you are. Oh, what's in the basket? It's the duck's e 10 !"
  1、b 2、a 3、w 4、w 5、s
  6、a 7、d 8、u 9、j 10、e
  An important question a ____1____ eating out is who pays for 付账) the meal. If a friend of yours asks you to have lunch with him, you may say something l____2____ this, “I’m afraid害怕、担心) it’ll have to be some cheap place, because I have very little m___3___.” The other person may say, “OK, I’ll m___4___ you at McDonald’s.” This means that the two agree to go Dutch 各人付自己的帐), that is, each p____5____ pays for himself. He may a ___6____ say, “Oh, no. I want to take you to lunch at Smith’s,” or “I want you to try 品尝)the Chinese dumplings there. They’re great.” This m____7_____ the person wants to pay for bills买单) of you. If you feel f 8 to this person, you can go with him and you don’t n___9___ to pay for the meal. You may just say, “Thank you. That will be very n_____10______.”
#p#分页标题#e#
  Near my home there is a big supermarket called“Da Tonghua”. You can buy school t____1 there , such as exercise books, rulers, pens, color pencils, erasers and maps. And you can buy drinks, vegetables, fruit, and all k__2__ of food. Some of them are c 3 but some of them are expensive. The supermarket is o 4 every day f__5___8:00 a.m.to10:00 p.m. The people in the supermarket are very f 6 .They always have smiles on their faces. They work hard all day. They are h 7 to answer your questions. They help you find w 8 you want. On Saturdays and S__9___,the supermarket is full of people. They buy a lot of things there. And sometimes they have their m 10 there, such as KFC, Aunt Boiled Dumplings and so on.
康文岗| 专家教师
辅导科目: 初中英语
饶宇| 专家教师
辅导科目:初中英语
井萍| 专家教师
辅导科目:初中语文
涂健| 专家教师
辅导科目: 高中数学
张玉新| 专家教师
辅导科目:高中化学
耿国庆| 专家教师
辅导科目:高中物理
特别说明:
1.由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,答疑网所提供的所有考试信息仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息为准。
2.答疑网()上的所有资料均为作者提供和网友推荐收集整理而来,仅供学习和研究使用。如有侵犯你版权的,请来信指出,本站将立即改正,客服邮箱:综合填空 根据短文和所给首字母写出所缺单词,使短文完整,意思通顺、连贯 Do you know something about tree rings (年轮)? Do you know they can tell us what the weather was l__1___, sometimes even hundreds of years ago? A tree will grow well in a climate with lots of sunshine and rainfall.
试题及解析
学段:初中
学科:英语
根据短文和所给首字母写出所缺单词,使短文完整,意思通顺、连贯
Do you know something about tree rings (年轮)? Do you know they can tell us what the weather was l__1___, sometimes even hundreds of years ago?
A tree will grow well in a climate with lots of sunshine and rainfall. And l__2__ sunshine or rainfall will limit (限制) the growth of a tree. We can see the change of climate by studying the tree rings. For e___3___, to find out the weather of ten years ago, count the rings of a tree from o___4___ to the inside. If the t___5___ ring is far from the eleventh ring, then we are sure that it was sunny and rainy most of that year. If it is near to the eleventh ring, then the climate that year was bad.
Tree rings are i___6___ not only for studying the history of weather but also for studying the history of man. Long long ago there lived a lot of people at a place in New Mexico. But now you can find only s___7___ there—no trees and no people. What h____8___?
A scientist studied the rings of d___9__ trees there. He found that the people had to leave b__10___ they had cut down all trees to make fires and buildings. As all trees had gone, the people there had to move.&
点击隐藏试题答案:
&&example&&
&&outside&&&&&&&
&&important&&
&&sand&&&&&&&
&&happened&&&&&
该试题的相关试卷
找老师要答案
考拉网语文答疑群
考拉网数学答疑群
考拉网英语答疑群
大家都在看
热门知识点 & & &&
请选择你的理由
答案不给力英语阅读完形填空(首字母已给出)Nowadays more people cross the ocean in planes than in ships.Are plans taking the place of ships?No.Ships are (s )ecessary.They carry cargo all over the wrold.The cargo may be cars.It may be grain.It may be animals.A ship can carry hungrys of tons of cargo at one (t ).A big plane can carry about 50 tons of cargo across the ocean.In the 1850s,fast American clipper ships sailed across the seas.Furs (f ) this country were sent to China.From China,the clipper ships brought (b )silk and tea.Then steamships (t ) the place of clipper ships.
索马里糖糖554
Nowadays more people cross the ocean in planes than in ships.Are plans taking the place of ships?No.Ships are (still )ecessary.They carry cargo all over the wrold.The cargo may be cars.It may be grain.It may be animals.A ship can carry hungrys of tons of cargo at one (time ).A big plane can carry about 50 tons of cargo across the ocean.In the 1850s,fast American clipper ships sailed across the seas.Furs (from ) this country were sent to China.From China,the clipper ships brought (both )silk and tea.Then steamships (took ) the place of clipper ships.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码短文填空:Li Lei gets an E-mail...(首字母已给出)有答案_七年级_中学数学网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
短文填空:Li&Lei&gets&an&E-mail...(首字母已给出)有答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
短文填空:Li&Lei&gets&an&E-mail...(首字母已给出)有答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:本站原创
更新时间: 11:35:26
Li Lei gets an E-mail f& 1&&& Jack Wilson. Jack is a high school student from Canada. He wants to l& 2&&&& Chinese.
Dear friend,
My name is Jack Wilson. I am from Toronto, C& 3& . I am 13 years old. I am a schoolboy. I know China is a great c& 4&& . I want to m&& 5& friends in China to learn Chinese.
There are nineteen students in my class. My c& 6&& are from six countries. They are learning English. My parents are from France. They speak F& 7&& .There are many Chinese h 8& in Toronto. I want to learn Chinese, b& 9&& I don’t have any Chinese textbooks. Could you h& 10&& me?
Please write to me soon. Thank you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Jack Wilson
1. from&& 2. learn&&& 3. Canada&& 4. country&& 5. make
& 6. classmates&& 7. French&&& 8. here&& 9. but&& 10. help
试题录入:north&&&&责任编辑:north&
上一篇试题: 下一篇试题: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 英语短文动词填空 的文章

随机推荐