我英语要做值日生的英语,大家帮我翻译成英文,...

英语翻译今天该轮到我做值日报告了,相信大家也都已经认识我了,毕竟都已经相处了几个月了,但我还是介绍一下,我叫XXX,今年16岁.记得第一次做值日报告还是在初三的时候,那次就是临时的想了几句,因为是第一次,没有准备些什么,我想我今天的值日报告还算是不错的吧!至少我还是准备了的.其实我喜欢的东西很少,爱好就是听音乐和上网,在初一的时候我还喜欢打篮球,后来就不怎么喜欢了,然后我也不知道我要说什么了,所以我也不耽误大家的时间了,以上就是我的值日报告,我也回到座位上去了.
蛇蝎美人°487Z
Hello everyone.It's my turn to do duty report today.Of course everybody knows me here,after all we have been getting along with each other for months.However,in case,I'd like to introduce myself again,officially.My name is XXX.I'm 16 years old.I can still recall it that my first duty report was done during the senior year of middle school.And since it was my first time,I didn't get fully prepared and just had it done with some randomly-organized sentences.Guess my duty report today is way too better than that.Well,at least I prepared for this one.As a matter of fact,I do not have many hobbies besides listening to music and surfing the Internet.I was into playing basketball only for a short while during my freshman year in middle school.But I lost my interest about that after that period of time.I've no idea what I'm about to say,so I don't wanna waste your time any more.That's it.I'm gonna go back to my seat.Thank you all.楼主,我在线就这么给你边译边打出来的,没有功劳也有苦劳啊.想当年中学里我们也是做过这个鬼玩意儿的……哈哈,祝你报告顺利(看来还是个小男生) ^^
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语值日报告!谁能帮我翻译一下!_百度知道
英语值日报告!谁能帮我翻译一下!
还去了海底世界。。那里风景美丽。!。。今天我值日报告做的不是很好。请大家谅解。看见了许多海洋生物。在长沙的日子很好玩的。大家还可以适当的加入一些内容。。谢谢。还有许许多多好吃的,老虎。今天是我做的值日报告。看到了猴子。在那里我还去了动物园!中文意思是: 大家好。还有我最喜欢吃的烧烤,我去了长沙。在假期里.最好是符合初3的词汇水平就是写一篇值日报告。
and i went to the zoo, everyone, i went to changsha, seeing monkeys and tigers, seeing many marine creatures. that&#39. thank you. the landscape there is beautiful. then i went to the aquarium. today i stand here to present my duty reporthello. the days in changsha are fantastic. in the holiday. there are also manys all, including my favorite: barbeque
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哥哥姐姐们,可以帮我翻译几句英文吗?,英语值日报告的开场白。我很害怕做不好,希望能有人帮忙。_百度知道
哥哥姐姐们,可以帮我翻译几句英文吗?,英语值日报告的开场白。我很害怕做不好,希望能有人帮忙。
,当你犯错时...大家好,当你交通违规时.,你可以这样说....,今天是我值日.。当你玩游戏输了时...,可以这样说..,下面我想教你们几句如何耍赖的英文.
提问者采纳
提问者评价
谢谢你啊,好开心啊
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
today is my Duty, a few words in English, Now I want to teach you how to lieHello everybody
Hello everybody, today is my Duty, Now I want to teach you how to lie, a few words in English. When you lose games, you can say ......, when you make mistakes, you can say ....., when you Go against Traffic rules ......
Hello everyone!It's my duty tody,now I'd like to tell you some sentences about how to act shamelessly when you need. When you lose a game,you can say...
When you make a mistake,you may say... and when you have a traffic violation,you probablly say..
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大家帮我翻译成英语_百度知道
请大家帮我翻译成英语
尊敬的老师,亲爱的同学:早上好!我叫邵泽豪,今年15岁.今天我鼓起勇气,站到这里,今天我想要竞选的职务是班长,一年前,那时的我们还是初入安阳中学的初中生,4天的军训生活使我磨练了不怕苦我精神,但是在初一班委的竞选上我却没有勇气站到讲台上去竞选我梦想中的职务.但是,今天我找到了勇气,知道该尽自己最大的努力去竞争,去拼搏, 现在说一说我的想法:(1)为了让大家有良好的学习环境必须营造良好的学习氛围。首先,应该自己以身作则,努力学好各门功课,在学习上起模范带头作用。其次,要带动全班及整个小学部的学习热情,养成爱学习、愿学习的好习惯。 (2)组织互助小组,在学习上互帮互学,对学哗鼎糕刮蕹钙革水宫惊习上有困难的同学要和他们接对子,帮助他们提高学习成绩。 (3)当好老师的好助手,协助老师,做好各项工作。以上是我个人的想法,希望大家提出宝贵的意见与建议,我将虚心接受。也希望大家支持我。我将勤奋学习、努力工作,不辜负老师和同学们对我的信任和希望。有了我的参与,安阳七(5)班将更加精彩.!谢谢大家!
提问者采纳
The distinguished teacher, dear classmates : Good morning! I called SHAO Ze-ho, 15 years old this year. Today, I summon up the courage to stand here, and today I want to run for the position of squad leader, a year ago, when we first joined the school in Anyang of the junior high school, four days of military training so that I tempered my spirit defying pain, but who started the campaign on Ban Wei I do not have the courage to stand up to the podium to run for my dream job. However, today I find the courage, Know to do their utmost to compete, to fight, to talk about my thoughts : (1) In order to let people have a good learning environment to create a good atmosphere for studying. First, we should set an example himself, the effort to learn and master the subjects in the 哗鼎糕刮蕹钙革水宫惊study and play an exemplary role. Secondly, to stimulate the whole class and the whole school, the enthusiasm to learn and develop a love learning, and is willing to learn good habits. (2) to form mutual aid groups, peer learning, the learning difficulties of students to pair up and take them to help them improve academic performance. (3) When a good teacher aides to help teachers and their good work. These are my personal thoughts, we hope to provide valuable opinions and suggestions, I will humbly accept. Hope you support me. I will study hard, work hard and live up to the teachers and students for their confidence in me and hope. With my participation, Anyang 7 (5) classes will be even more exciting. ! Thank you!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他25条回答
尊敬的老师,亲爱的同学:
我叫邵泽豪,今年15岁.今天我鼓起勇气,站到这里,今天我想要竞选的职务是班长,一年前,那时的我们还是初入安阳中学的初中生,4天的军训生活使我磨练了不怕苦我精神,但是在初一班委的竞选上我却没有勇气站到讲台上去竞选我梦想中的职务.但是,今天我找到了勇气,
知道该尽自己最大的努力去竞争,去拼搏, 现在说一说我的想法:
(1)为了让大家有良好的学习环境必须营造良好的学习氛围。首先,应该自己以身作则,努力学好各门功课,在学习上起模范带头作用。其次,要带动全班及整个小学部的学习热情,养成爱学习、愿学习的好习惯。
(2)组织互助小组,在学习上互帮互学,对学习上有困难的同学要和他们接对子,帮助他们提高学习成绩。
(3)当好老师的好助手,协助老师,做...
参考资料:
我的答案也许不是最好的,但是希望能够帮助你!
The distinguished teacher, dear classmates:
Good morning!
I called SHAO Ze Hao, 15 years old this year. Today, I summon up the courage to stand here today, I want to stand for election duties squads a year ago, when the newly Anyang our schools or junior high school, four days of military life makes me temper my spirit from the fear, but in the election, the first junior Ban Wei I do not have the courage to stand at the podium boost in the campaign I dream job. However, today I find the courage,
Know that the best of its efforts to compete, to fight and now some of my thoughts:
(1) To give you some good learning environment to create a good lea...
Dear teachers and classmates:
Good morning!
My name is Zhao Zehao.I’m 15 years old.Today,I’m standing here to run for the school monitor.One year ago,we are the new students in AnYang middle school,4 day’s military training made us more adamancy.But I did not have a courage to achieve my dream on kalends’s.But now,I had found my courage.I know that I should try my best to compete so, please let me tell you my ideas:
1. We must make a good studying ambience to give our class a good studing condition.At first,I should try my best to study better,giving a good model to other students.Next,I would also make all the class and maybe the whole school,w...
My respect teacher,dear classmates:
good morning!My name is shaozehao.15 years old.Depending on courage ,it's very fortunate for me today to standing here.
and today I want to run for the monitor, a year ago, when we first joined the Anyang junior high school, four days of military training making my spirit defying pain, but last year I did not have the courage to stand up here for my dream job. However, today I find the courage,
Know to do my best to compete, to fight, to talk about my thoughts :
(1) In order to let people have a good learning environment to create a good atmosphere for studying. First, we should set an example himself, the ef...
The distinguished teacher, dear classmates:
Good morning!
I called SHAO Ze Hao, 15 years old this year. Today, I summon up the courage to stand here today, I want to stand for election duties squads a year ago, when the newly Anyang our schools or junior high school, four days of military life makes me temper my spirit from the fear, but in the election, the first junior Ban Wei I do not have the courage to stand at the podium boost in the campaign I dream job. However, today I find the courage,
Know that the best of its efforts to compete, to fight and now some of my thoughts:
(1) To give you some good learning environment to create a good lea...
Respect teacher, dear schoolmate:
Good morning!
My name am Shao Zehao, this year 15 years old Today I have thecourage, stands here, today I want the duty which campaigns for amclass leader, a year ago, at that time we or initially entered theAnyang middle school 初中生,4 day-long military trainings life tocause me to discipline have not feared painstakingly my spirit, but Iactually did not have the courage in the first day Ban Wei's campaignto stand the platform to campaign for me to vainly hope for the dutyBut, I had found the courage today, knew this own are biggest diligently competes, strives for success,now says my idea:
(1) in order to let ...
Honorific teacher, dear classmate:
Good in the morning!
I call 邵泽豪 , this year is 15 years old.Today I summoned up courage, standing to here, today my wanting the job for campaigning is leader of class, one year ago, that time of we still beginning go into Anne the junior high school of the sun high school livinged, the military training life for 4 days made me whet to practice not afraid bitter my spirit, but at beginning a class of election of 委 ascended me but didn't was courageous to stand to platform up to campaign me to dream of a medium job.But, I found out courage today,
Knowing should offer own the biggest effort to compete, working h...
The morning is good!
I call ShaoZeHao , this year 15 years old.I summon up the courage today, standsing to here, today the job that I want to campaign is a leader of class, a year ago, at that time of we are still early to living into the junior high school of the peaceful the high school of yang ,4 days' military training the life made me whetting to practice not afraid and bitter my spirit, but in early the election of a class of weis ascend however me don't courageously stood platform went up campaign me dreamed of of job.But, today I found out the courage,
It should be exhausted to know the oneself is biggest...
The morning is good!
I call Shao Ze Hao, this year be 15 years old.Today I summon up courage, station go to here, today I want election of the job be a leader of class, one year ago, that time of we still beginning go into Anne the junior high school of the sun high school living, the military training of 4 days life made me whet to practice not afraid bitterness my spirit, but in the beginning a class of Wei of the election the top I but didn't courageously the station arrive the platform go up the election I the dream of job.But, today I found out courage,
Know should exert oneself biggest of effort go to competition, work hard, now say me of view...
The morning is good!
I call Shao Ze Hao, this year be 15 years old.Today I summon up courage, station go to here, today I want election of the job be a leader of class, one year ago, that time of we still beginning go into Anne the junior high school of the sun high school living, the military training of 4 days life made me whet to practice not afraid bitterness my spirit, but in the beginning a class of Wei of the election the top I but didn't courageously the station arrive the platform go up the election I the dream of job.But, today I found out courage,
Know should exert oneself biggest of effort go to competition, work hard, now say me of vie...
in order to let everybody have the good learning environment tohave to build the good study atmosphere. First, should own set anexample, diligently learns various schoolwork, in study model leadingrole. Next, must lead the entire class and the entire small
Respect teacher, dear schoolmate:
Early morning is good!
My name am Shao Ze to be bold, this year 15 years old. Today I have the courage, stands here, today I want the duty which campaigns for am class leader, a year ago, at that time we initially entered the Anyang middle school the junior high pupil, 4 day-long military training lives caused me to discipline has not feared painstakingly my spirit, but I did not have the courage in the first day Ban Wei campaign to stand actually the platform to campaign for me to vainly hope for the duty. But, I had found the courage today, knew this own biggest compete diligently, strives for success, now says my ...
dear teachers and students,
good morning.
My name is Shao Yihao,15.Now i standing here with my courage for being elected monitor of the class. we were just new students of ANYANG school a year ago.Although the 4-day-military training made me endurable for many things,at the election of monitor in junior one ,i still had no courage to elect my dreaming job.But today,i want to say,i have already found my courage!I have known that i should expert myself to compete.Now i want to express my own opinion:
1.We should produce a good learning atmosphere ,in order to learn well. the first thing we i should do is
that do my best to learn well.For only by sett...
My respect teacher,dear classmates:
good morning!My name is ~~~.15 years old.Depending on
courage ,it's very fortunate for me today to standing here.
and today I want to run for the monitor, a year ago, when we first joined the Anyang junior high school, four days of military training making my spirit defying pain, but last year I did not have the courage to stand up here for my dream job. However, today I find the courage,
Know to do my best to compete, to fight, to talk about my thoughts :
(1) In order to let people have a good learning environment to create a good atmosphere for studying. First, we should set an example himself, the effort to...
Best early!
I call the 邵泽豪 ,15 years old of this year.Today I summon up the courage, stand here, I want the job for campaign today is a leader of class, one year ago, that time of we still beginning into Anne the junior high school of the sun high school living,4 days of military training live to made me whet to practice not afraid bitter my spirit, but in early class of election of 委 ascend I but didn't courageously stand platform go up campaign I dream of job.But, I found out the courage today,
Know the to the utmost biggest effort in that oneself compete, work hard, saying my viewpoint now:
(1)Must cons...
参考资料:
Good in the morning!
I call 邵泽豪 , this year is 15 years old.Today I summoned up courage, standing to here, today my wanting the job for campaigning is leader of class, one year ago, that time of we still beginning go into Anne the junior high school of the sun high school livinged, the military training life for 4 days made me whet to practice not afraid bitter my spirit, but at beginning a class of election of 委 ascended me but didn't was courageous to stand to platform up to campaign me to dream of a medium job.But, I found out courage today,
Knowing should offer own the biggest effort to compete, working h...
兄弟``他们虽然给你翻译了``但也没什么价值``都是在网上或用工具翻译的``以后要翻译什么自己去网上翻译就OK了``去白度搜索-在线翻译-就行了``一大把的翻译网站供你选择``别说英语了```日本人的JB语言都有``
语文写得很不错,呵呵
要做班长还要找别人翻译阿
都是用翻译软件翻译的,别用,错误很多
小朋友,那三篇翻译千万不能拿走的,因为一看就知道是google直接翻译过来的,语病很多,拿走会害你的!
晕,语病这么多还好意思拿出来给别人,害人啊~~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译我要做英文的产品报价单,但是不知道这些术语怎么翻译,请大家帮我呀(请别使用翻译工具哦,因为不准确!
颈围:neck circumference胸宽:Chest width胸围:chest width背宽:back width以下是其他部位,供你参考〔总肩宽 across shoulder〕指在后背处从左肩端经后颈中点(第七颈椎点)到右肩端的部位.〔后过肩 back yoke〕也叫后育克,指连接后衣片与肩合缝的部件.〔背缝 center back seam〕又叫背中缝,是指后身人体中线位置的衣片合缝.〔背衩 back vent〕也叫背开衩,指在背缝下部的开衩.〔摆衩 side slit〕又叫侧摆衩,指侧摆缝下部的开衩.〔后搭门〕指门里襟开在后背处的搭门.〔领窝 neck〕指前后衣片在肩部缝合后,再与领子缝合的部位.〔后领省 back neck dart〕指开在后领窝处的领省,多呈八字形.〔后肩省 back shoulder dart〕指开在后身肩部的省道.〔后腰省 back waist dart〕指开在后腰部的省道.下装部位1——waistband 裤头2——waistband button 腰头钮3——button tab 里襟尖咀4——waistband lining 裤头里5——bearer button 裤头钮6——extended tab 宝剑头,裤头搭咀7——left fly 门襟,钮牌8——fly buttonhole 钮牌扣眼9——front fly 裤门襟10——crutch lining 裤裆垫布11——side seam 侧骨12——inside seam 下裆缝13——reinforcement for knees 膝盖绸14——leg opening 裤脚15——turn-up cuff 卷脚,反脚16——heel stay 贴脚条17——crease line 裤中线18——fly button 钮扣19——right fly 里襟,钮子20——slant pocket 斜插袋21——front waist pleat 前腰褶22——watch pocket / coin pocket 表袋23——beltloop 裤耳24——hip pocket 后袋25——seat seam / back rise 后裆缝/后浪26——back waist dart 后褶
为您推荐:
看看这个/view/7d14bec308ac2.html对你应该有帮助。
chest and neck measurements,胸长,胸围你用一个词, measurement的表示就可以了。。例句
下单时请注明身高, 体重, 胸围, 颈围, 以便核对所订尺码是否合适。please provide your height, weight, chest and neck measurements at order for us to verify y...
您好,很高兴为您解答!
chest 颈围
front length 背长
back length
希望我的回答对你有帮助!
女服尺寸名称如下:&&男服尺寸名称如下:&
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 值日生的英语 的文章

随机推荐