反意疑问句what have you done't have...

> 【答案带解析】“You don’t have to be great to get start...
“You don’t have to be great to get started, but you have to get started to be great.” I believe it is a normal thought in today’s society to just let life happen to us. I also believe that we sometimes destroy our well-planned thoughts about success because it’s easier to just continue as usual rather than “try” with the possible failure in mind.Most people never get moving because they don’t know what they want. Without a certain result already set in your mind, it’s really difficult to get going, and even if you do, your attention may soon disappear and you give up before too long.Why not consider what’s really important in your life? Write down what excites you, what would truly make you happy and what problems you have. At the end of the week, take a careful look at the notes you’ve taken .You’ll soon begin to see a clearer picture of what direction you should be going towards.Knowledge is useless without action. You read many books but your life will stay the same if you don’t use the knowledge. Knowledge is fantastic but it will not change your life until it is used. I love to read personal development material to keep a positive attitude towards my life , but I also realize that if I don’t set goals to achieve, then I will always be a talk the talk person who is great at giving advice but useless at realizing it .If you have no plans of practicing what you say, then it may be best to keep your mouth closed.Do you want know who you are? Don’t ask, Act! Action will explain you. Whatever excuses we have for not living up to our talent, the fact is that time will always move forward. Be whatever you want to be and whatever you can be. Always remember the only limits(限制)we have are the ones we create for ourselves. Life is not what we think. It is what we experience when we behave according to the thoughts we have.1.What will happen if you have the possible failure in your mind?A. You will destroy your well-planned thoughts about success.B. You’ll have great pressure and try not to make any mistakes.C. You will try your best and come up with a much better plan,D. You’ll put all the opportunities to good use to try your plan.2.In Paragraph Two, the writer wants to
.A. tell us what people need to get successB. show us what people set in their mindC. talk about why people should practiceD. explain why people stop going ahead3.What does the underlined part “a talk the talk person “ mean in the passage?A. A person who is good at giving talks.B. A person who talks big but does nothing.C. A person who is active in talking.D. A person who is an energetic talker.4.Which of the following is NOT true of the passage?A. Knowledge is fantastic when it’s used, or it’s useless.B, Knowledge is useless without action.C. Success always us from succeeding but ourselves.5.What is the best title for the passage?A. See a Clear Picture of LifeB. Taking Actions Leads to SuccessC. Set Your Goals to AchieveD. Actions Speak Louder than Words 
试题分析:这篇文章主要讲述的是在生活中,知识宝贵,但是光读书,光有知识,不把它运用起来是无用的。有时,再好的计划和想法你若不去实行,那也没用。也就是说,想的再多,生活也还是原样,还不如行动起来改变生活,改善下生活。
1. sometimes destroy our well-planned thoughts...
考点分析:
考点1:日常生活类
日常生活类阅读理解:
& & 阅读能力是中学生学习英语应具备的一种基本能力。学习英语的一个重要目的在于获取信息。通过阅读这一重要手段,我们可以大量地获取知识,拓展知识面,还可以增强语感,培养敏捷的思维能力。
阅读理解也是各地中考试题的必考题型之一,在中考试题中占有较大比例,主要考查学生通过文字获取信息的能力。在中考中,阅读的篇数一般是三到四篇,选材范围越来越广,除故事、幽默、人物轶事外,科普性文章也多了起来。体裁也趋于多样化,有记叙文、说明文、应用文等。还要求学生能理解及解释图表多提供的简单信息等。三四篇短文中有的难度跨度较大,以便拉开档次,体现选拔功能。并且扩大了选材范围,主要考查考生阅读所给材料,理解其中词语、句子或片段含义的能力。有时涉及对全文意思和篇章结构的理解,对一些问题作出推理和判断。阅读理解的考核中包括了对词汇、语法等语言知识的考查,要求学生具备一定的背景知识、各种常识、科普知识和一定的分析及逻辑推理能力;要求学生具有归纳段落大意、中心思想的能力。测试的方向由时间、地点、身份、人物等一些细节问题,改为测试对全文整体意义的理解程度;由考查短文的表层现象改为考对文章深层含义的理解和逻辑推断能力。另外,任务型阅读形式灵活多样,内容丰富多彩,联系实际,易考查学生的灵活运用能力和对语言的综合运用能力。在中考中占30-40分。
相关试题推荐
Blind imitation(模仿)is destroying yourself. To common people, imitatio to creative people ,imitation is misleading.In the early stages of skill or character(性格)development, imitation is helpful, When I first learned to cook, I used recipes and really cooked some tasty dishes. But soon I grew bored. Why did I have to follow someone else’s way of cooking when I could create my own? Imitating role models(榜样) is like using
training wheels on a child’s bicycle. They help you get going, but once you find your own balance, you fly faster and farther without depending on them.In daily life, imitation can hurt us if we hold poor role models. As a child, if you watched people whose lives pain as normal and gone on to follow what they did. If you do not make strong choices for yourself, you’ll get the results of the weak choices of others.In the field of entertainment, our culture appreciates famous people. Those stars look great on screen. But when they step off screen, their personal lives may be awful. If you are going to follow someone, concentrate on their talent, not their bad character or behaviors.People like the person who is willing to act on their sudden inspiration to create something particular. Think of the things and people that have affected you most deeply. They moved you because their creations were caused by inspiration, not desperation(绝望). The world is changed not by those who do similar work before them but by those who do creative work. Creative people are full of new ideas. The problem a creator faces is not running out of
It is what to do with the material to knock at the door of imagination.Study your role models, accept the gifts they have given and leave behind what does not serve you. Then you can say, “If I have announced my success, it’s by learning lessons from my ancestors’ failure.”1.Imitation is useful when youA.know you are commonB.lose the balance of lifeC.begin to learn something newD.get tired of daily life2.In order not to get the bad result of imitation, we shouldA. Forget daily fear and painB. choose the right exampleC. ask others for decisionsD. stay away from stars3.The author thinks the world moves on because of those whoA. turn their original ideas into real thingsB. influence others with their knowledgeC. discover what their ancestors didD. put different materials to good use4.The trouble a creator faces isA. what to learn from other peopleB. how to affect other people deeplyC. how to search for more materialsD. how to use imagination creatively5.What is the author’s purpose of writing this passage?A. To compare imitation with creation.B. To criticize the characters of role models.C. To sow the importance of creativity.D. To explain the ways of achieving success. 
Many of us have been troubled by junk mail or phone calls from salespeople. We are especially
that our personal information has been leaked(泄露)。Here comes some good news. On Dec. 28,China’s top law-making body made rules to
personal information online and public interests(利益)。Such a decision is timely and
Online information safety has been a problem
no Internet laws. Some people are making use of the Internet to damage(损害)the rights and interests of the nation and people.Liu Yang ,a bank officer in Beijing said to China Daily that he has received many
from a school that asked
he was interested in security(证券)classes.” I am
for a licensing examination, but I’d like to know how those schools could know that if the examination organizers didn’t
my information,” he said.The trading of personal information is not
in the rules .Companies and government staff who break the rules will be
.If people find their information has been
online, they have the right to ask websites to delete it .The rules also ask Internet
to give their real names to service providers. Some main micro-blogging services,
Tencent Weibo and Sina Weibo, already started asking users to stop online rumors(谣言)and create a healthy online
.But users can continue to use their Web names when posting something online.Making laws to protect personal information and stop junk electronic information is
in other countries .Nearly 100 countries have such laws, including the US, the UK and Japan.1.A. excited
D. silent2.A. invent
B. produce
C. protect
D. introduce3.A. necessary
B. truthful
D. patient4.A. such as
C. full of
D. because of5.A. presents
B. letters
C. messages
D. visitors6.A. what
B. whether
D. when7.A. increasing
B. discussing
C. translating
D. preparing8.A. repeat
D. sell9.A. allowed
D. listed10.A. agreed
B. punished
C. refused
D. argued11.A. explained
B. reported
spread12.A. buyers
B. writers
D. partners13.A. following
B. including
C. discovering
D. remaining14.A. tradition
B. environment
C. business
D. instrument15.A. special
C. historical
D. common 
--You should not
to old people .It is not polite.-- OK.I won’t do that again.A、stand up
B、look upC、talk back
D、look back 
to play the piano?-- Three years ago.A、have ;started
B、will ;startC、 start
D、 start 
--Whatever he does ,he will tell his mother.--
honest boy he is!A、How an
B、How aC、What an
D、What a 
题型:阅读理解
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.反意疑问句_太原进山中学吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:560贴子:
反意疑问句收藏
1). 反意疑问句的形式反意疑问句一般有以下四种形式:肯定陈述句+否定反意疑问。例如:This pencil is red,isn't it? 否定陈述句+肯定反意疑问。例如:This pencil isn't red,is it? 肯定陈述句+肯定反意疑问。例如: This pencil is red,is it?否定陈述句+否定反意疑问。例如:This pencil isn't red,isn't it?前两种形式是主要的,后两种不常见。2). 反意疑问句的用法
1)当陈述部分是there be句型时,反意疑问部分的主语用there。例如:There aren't a lot of flowers in the garden in winter,are there? There existed different opinions on this issue,didn't there? 2)当陈述部分是以不定代词one作主语时,反意疑问部分的主语在正式场合用one,在非正式场合用you。例如:One cannot succeed at this,can one?
One cannot succeed at this,can you?3)当陈述部分是I'm…结构时,反意疑问部分一般用aren't I。例如:I am a student,aren't I?4)当陈述部分是一个带有that引导的宾语从句的复合结构时,反意疑问部分一般根据主句的主语和谓语动词而定。例如:You told me (that) I had passed the exam,didn't you?He says that everybody in our class will attend the meeting,doesn't he?但是,当陈述部分的主句是I think,I suppose,I believe等结构时,反意疑问部分则往往由that从句中的主语和谓语动词决定,并且要注意否定的转移。 例如:I believe (that) it is going to rain,isn't it? I don't think (that) he will come,will he?5)当陈述部分的谓语动词是have时,反意疑问部分要根据have的意义及形式而定。a.当have表示“所有”含义时,反意疑问可以用have形式,也可以用do形式。例如:He has a book in his hand,hasn't he?He has a book in his hand,doesn't he?b.当陈述部分的动词是have的否定形式时,反意疑问部分是用have形式还是用do形式,取决于陈述部分的动词形式。例如:You haven't a car,have you?You don't have any money with you,do you?c.当have不表示“所有”含义而表示其他含义时,反意疑问句则必须用do的形式。例如:We had a good time in the vacation,didn't we?He has his breakfast at seven everyday,doesn't he?You have to get up early tomorrow,don't you?6)当陈述部分带有never,nothing,nowhere,seldom,hardly,rarely,few,little等否定词或半否定词时,反意疑问部分的动词用肯定形式。例如:
The summit meeting never took place,did it?You can hardly believe what he said,can you?There is little ink in the bottle,is there?Few people know this place,do they?7)当陈述部分的谓语动词是带有un-,in-,im-,dis- 等否定前缀的动词,则仍然把陈述部分看作肯定句,那么反意疑问部分用否定形式。例如:
He is impolite to the teacher,isn't he?He distrusted anybody around him,didn't he?8)当陈述部分带有情态动词ought to时,反意疑问部分在英式英语中用ought to形式,在美式英语中用should形式。例如:You ought to see the new picture,shouldn't you?Teachers ought to be honoured,oughtn't they?9)当陈述部分带有情态动词used to时,反意疑问部分可以用used to形式,也可以用did形式。例如:She used to live abroad,usedn't she?There used to be a news stand in the corner of the street,didn't there?当陈述部分带有情态动词must时,反意疑问部分需视must的含义而定。a.当must表示“命令或强制”时,反意疑问部分用mustn't。例如:You must do it by yourself,mustn't you?b.当must表示“有必要”时,反意疑问部分用needn't。例如:You must see him tonight,needn't you?c.当must表示“一定”或“想必”等推测意义时,反意疑问部分不用mustn't,而要根据must后的动词形式而定。例如:He must be crazy to do so,isn't he?She must have been there for a long time,hasn't she?They must have stayed at home last night,didn't they?10)当陈述部分带有need时,反意疑问部分需视need的含义而定。如果need用作情态动词,则反意疑问部分用need形式;如果need用作实义动词,表示“需要”,则反意疑问部分用do形式。例如:You needn't go there,need you?She needs to go there,doesn't she?Plants need sun to grow,don't they?11)当陈述部分带有I'd better或I'd rather时,反意疑问部分用hadn't或wouldn't。例如 :You'd better finish the task before tomorrow,hadn't you?He'd rather stay with us,wouldn't he?12)当陈述部分是祈使句时,反意疑问部分一般用will you,won't you,would you。例如:Don't be too late,will you?Close the door,won't you?Come here,will you?Open your books,would you?13) 陈述部分是以Let's开头的祈使句时,反意疑问部分用shall we;若是以Let us开头的祈使句,反意疑问部分则用will you。例如:Let's have a party tonight,shall we?Let us have a look at your pictures,will you?注意, 如果祈使句是否定形式,那么反意疑问句只能用will you。例如:Don't forget to bring your notebooks here tomorrow,will you?
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或分享给朋友:通用代码: <input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value="" />复 制flash地址: 复 制html代码: <input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value="" />复 制分享视频到站外获取收益&&手机扫码分享视频二维码2小时内有效SPICA() - You Don-&#039;t Love Me Music Video_0下载至电脑扫码用手机看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效SPICA() - You Don-&#039;t Love Me Music Video_0扫码用手机继续看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友没有优酷APP?立即下载请根据您的设备选择下载版本
药品服务许可证(京)-经营- 节目制作经营许可证京字670号 请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、Copyright(C)2017 优酷
版权所有不良信息举报电话:您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
反意疑问句应用(英语).doc2页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
反意疑问句应用(英语).doc
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
反意问句反意问句由二部分构成 ,即陈述句 + 反问句 ,在形式上通常遵循前肯定后否定或前否定后肯定以及反问句的主 、谓须与陈述句主 、谓相一致的原则 。但在实际运用中 ,反意问句具有很大的灵活性与特殊性 。许多学生遇到具体情况感到无所适从 ,现就此方面的一些特殊形式进行新的归纳 ,望能有所帮助。
谓语的变化 1. 陈述部分含 must 情态动词,反问句谓语须根据其不同的意思而确定。 1
must 表“一定要”,“必须”,反问句谓语用 needn't ,间或用 mustn't . You must leave for Beijing next week , needn't you ? He must work hard at his subjects , mustn't he ? 2
must 表 “ 一定是 ”“ 肯定是 ”,反问句谓语须根据其后的原形动词选用相对应的形式。 You must have told him that , haven't you ? He must have seen the film yesterday , didn't he ? She must be at the office , isn't she ? They must be having a meeting now , aren't they ? 2 . 陈述部分用 had better ,反问句谓语多用 shouldn't ,间或也用hadn't . We had better stop the discussion , shouldn't we ? You'd better turn to your teacher for help , hadn't you ? 3 . 陈述部分谓语用 have ,反问句谓语须根据其意义确定。 1
表 " 拥有 " , 反问句谓语用 have 或 do . You have a new dictionary , haven't you ? He has a foreign friend , doesn't he ? 陈述部分是否定形式 ,反问句谓语用 have 或 do 取决于陈述部分的谓语形式。 He hasn't a lot of time to spare , has he ? You don't have anything to say , do you ? 2
have 表其他意思 , 反问句谓语多用 don't , 间或也用 haven't . Jack has to go there on foot , doesn't we ? 3
陈述部分含have to结构,反问句谓语多用 don't ,间或也用 haven't . Jack has to go there on foot , doesn't he ? We have to get up early , haven't we ? 当 have to 被 have got to 取代时,反问句谓语须用 have . W
正在加载中,请稍后...君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
初三英语中考复习资料&#x2d;13交际用语,初三化学中考复习,初三历史中考复习,初三中考复习资料,英语日常交际用语,中考语文复习资料,中考语文总复习,初三复习资料,初三历史复习提纲,初三政治复习提纲
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
初三英语中考复习资料-13交际用语
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 what have you done 的文章

随机推荐