I must write anano lettt...

Write the date on the line in the upper right hand corner. There will be a blank space next to or above the word "Date."
Write the name of the recipient. Write the name of the person or company you're sending the check to next to the line that says "Pay to the Order of." If it's a company and you're not sure exactly what it's called, make sure you get that information right before you write the check. You can also just pay the check to "Cash," but be careful, because that means that anyone can cash it.
If it's to an individual, include both their first and last names.
If the check is going to an organization, write out its full name. Do not use acronyms unless explicitly given permission.
Write the amount of the check to the right of the dollar sign. Write the exact amount, using dollars and cents. If the check is for twenty dollars, write "20.00."
Write the monetary amount of the check in word form below the "Pay to the Order of" line. Make sure you also express the amount of cents if there are cents, or write "even" at the end of the amount so that another person doesn't add more money to the amount. If you've written a check for $20.00, write either "Twenty dollars and 0/100 cents," "Twenty dollars even," or just "Twenty" with a line running all the way from the right of the word to the end of the line.
Sign the check on the line in the bottom right corner. Your check will be invalid if it is not personally signed.
Fill out the memo section on the bottom left of the check. Though this part of the check is optional, it can be helpful to write a note to yourself or the recipient to remember what the check is for. You can write "For May rent" if you're sending a rent check. Also, many companies or landlords require that you provide some other information some companies require you to write your ID number in the "Memo" section, and if you're writing a rent check for your apartment, you should write the apartment # right in the memo section.
Can you tell us aboutturtle care?
Can you help usrate articles?
turtle care
how to look after a turtle
Can you tell us aboutreference requests?
reference requests
how to ask for a reference
Can you tell us aboutschoolplace antics?
schoolplace antics
different ways purposely get a detention
Can you tell us aboutIndian cooking?
Indian cooking
how to make chicken korma
Tell us everything you know here. Remember, more detail is better.
Please be as detailed as possible in your explanation. Don't worry about formatting! We'll take care of it.
For example:Don't say: Eat more fats.Do say: Add fats with some nutritional value to the foods you already eat. Try olive oil, butter, avocado, and mayonnaise.
Always draw a line if there is still space after you write your amount in word form. This will prevent someone writing in an additional few zeros.
When you write the amount of the check in the little box, make sure you write it as close to the dollar sign as possible. Forgers will try to sneak in an extra digit.
Always sign your name the same way.
Always use pen. Gel pens are recommended because ink removing liquids do not work as well with the gel.
If you're writing a check that you don't want cashed until a certain day, write the day that you'd like it to be cashed. For example, if you're writing a rent check early but don't want it cashed until the first of the month, write that date on the check. Note, however, post dating won't guarantee that the recipient will not be able to cash the check before the date written on the check
Always make sure you use the correct date. If you don't know the date, guess an earlier one. You can postdate a check, but not everyone will accept them.
Make sure your check is written out correctly with the correct spelling of the name and the correct amount of money due to that person.
Remember that post-dated checks can be deposited immediately. The date is used to determine when a check becomes stale and will be refused by the bank (typically 7 years after the date unless otherwise specified), not the earliest date that the check can be cashed. A lot of people have been burned by unscrupulous people promising to hold onto checks until the specified date(s).
A bank checking account.
A book of checks.
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 1,631,896 times.
Exceptionally helpful
1,631,896&views
37 Co-authors
84% of people told us that this article helped them.
Becomean Author!Write a latter to Dr. Know. Tell him about all the rules and how you feel about them英语作文_百度知道
Write a latter to Dr. Know. Tell him about all the rules and how you feel about them英语作文
写信知心博士。告诉他所有的规则,你对他们的感觉 英语作文
提问者采纳
Every morning I (have to /m not happy because there are tomust) wear a school uniform and I (have to&#47.Know
Can you help me.At school I(have to/clock? I' must)get up at six o&#39Dear Dr
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
发的vb吧vb vb上下共认购功夫
latter还是letter啊?是不是打错了呢
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译A letterDear Mom and Dad,I'm afraid I have some very bad news fou you.I have been very naughty and the school principal is very angry with me.She is going to write to you.You must come and take me away from here.She does not want me in the school any longer.The troubl_百度作业帮
英语翻译A letterDear Mom and Dad,I'm afraid I have some very bad news fou you.I have been very naughty and the school principal is very angry with me.She is going to write to you.You must come and take me away from here.She does not want me in the school any longer.The troubl
A letterDear Mom and Dad,I'm afraid I have some very bad news fou you.I have been very naughty and the school principal is very angry with me.She is going to write to you.You must come and take me away from here.She does not want me in the school any longer.The trouble started last night when I was smoking a cigarette in bed.This is against the rules,of course.We are not supposed to smoke at all.As I was smoking,I heard footsteps coming towards the room.I did not want a teacher to catch me smoking,so I threw the cigarette away.Unfortunately,the cigarette fell into the waste-paper basket,which caught fire.There was a cuitain nera the waste-paper basket which caught fire,too.Soon the whole room was buring.The principal phoned for the fire department.There is a long way from the town to our school and by the time the fire department arried,the whole school was in flames.Many of the girls are in the hospital.The principal says that the fire was all my fault and you must pay for the damage.She will send you a bill for about a million dollars.I'm very sorry about this.Much love错了!是我失误!请帮我翻译成中文!都给我急糊涂了!
亲爱的妈妈我恐怕有些不好的消息要告诉你.我一直很很调皮,校长对我很生气.她会写信给你.你一定要来带我离开这里.她不希望我再呆在学校.这个麻烦发生在昨晚,我在床上吸烟时.当然这是违反规则的.我们根本就不准抽烟的.当我抽烟时,我听到脚步迈向我们的房间逼近.我不想让我的老师捉到我抽烟,所以我的烟扔出去.不幸的是,香烟掉进了废纸篮,而引起了火灾.人.很快整个房间燃烧起来.校长打电话给消防处.还有很长的路,消防部门从城市到我们学校的时候,全校都在火海.许多女孩子都在医院.校长说,大火是我的错,你一定要付出赔偿.她将会立个草案给你约100万元.我对此非常抱歉.
? 这本来就是英文啊!—would you like to go out for a walk?—______,but I must write a letter right now—would you like to go out for a walk?—______,but I must write a letter right nowA.Yes,please B.That's all right C.I'd loved to D.Yes,I do_百度作业帮
—would you like to go out for a walk?—______,but I must write a letter right now—would you like to go out for a walk?—______,but I must write a letter right nowA.Yes,please B.That's all right C.I'd loved to D.Yes,I do
—would you like to go out for a walk?—______,but I must write a letter right nowA.Yes,please B.That's all right C.I'd loved to D.Yes,I do
答案:CA 一般是回答于你要不要吃点什么东西或者喝点什么东西比如would you like some coffe?这个时候就可以回答 Yes,please.B That's all right 是没关系,没什么 的意思.D 一般是回答于Do you 开头的问句.所以选择C.
选C句意为:你愿意出去散步吗?我很想去,但我现在必须要写信。C的意思最贴切,因此为正确答案。
选 cwould you like to do
? 回答 Yes,I'd loved to
would you like sth? 回答用Yes,please
我很想去但...帮忙修改英语作文I must write and think you for dinner with you yesterday.I am very grateful for the time we delicious food together.You have a positive genius for wonderful time.I will never forget your kindness and hospitality,and I cherish very much long-established rel_百度作业帮
帮忙修改英语作文I must write and think you for dinner with you yesterday.I am very grateful for the time we delicious food together.You have a positive genius for wonderful time.I will never forget your kindness and hospitality,and I cherish very much long-established rel
I must write and think you for dinner with you yesterday.I am very grateful for the time we delicious food together.You have a positive genius for wonderful time.I will never forget your kindness and hospitality,and I cherish very much long-established relationship with your compony.I wish we can incease times of cooperation next year.How nice it would be to see you again.Thanks again for the wonderful time.
I must write TO YOU TO THANK you for THE dinner with you yesterday.I am very grateful for the time we HAD THE delicious food together.You ARE A genius for wonderful time.I will never forget your kindness and hospitality,and I cherish very much long-established relationship with your compony.I wish we can incease OUR time of cooperation next year.How nice it would be to see you again.Thanks again for the wonderful time.
I must write to you and thank you for having dinner with me yesterday.I am so grateful for the time that we having delicious food together. I will never forget your kindness and hospitality,and I will...
第一句话我没有看明白。 I am very grateful for the time we spent sharing delicious food together.You really have a gift for making people around you delighted. I will never forget your kindness and hospitali...
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 nano lett 的文章

随机推荐