may my mygreatfest ambiti...

作文:我的五一假日(My May Day Holiday)
& 我的五一假日(My May Day Holiday)
我的五一假日(My May Day Holiday)
  i had a great time throughout my may day holiday.  on monday, i went bbq with my classmates who threw a celebration party at our middle school principle's flat. our parents were invited to the party. everybody was excited about the holiday. i ate a lot of delicious food at that time.  on tuesday, i went visiting my uncle's family with my parents. we went to celebrate our good time at a fancy restaurant in shanghai. later that day, we sang karaoke in my uncle's house. we stayed for the night.  on wednesday, i went shopping with my cousins. we bought some brand name t-shirts and pants. in the afternoon, my cousins gave me a fun ride on the city highway. they also taught me how to drive their fancy car, so i tried to do some turning and parking. it was not easy first. but i learnt quick.  on thursday, we returned home with many gifts from our trip. i tried to get some rest. at night, i chatted with my classmates on the phone, and i watched cctv before going to bed.  from friday on, i started to finish up my homework assignments on my personal laptop. some of my assignments were quite boring. after i finished the homework, i emailed them to my teachers. that was the end of it. i started to prepare things for school on this coming monday.  all in all, i enjoyed my may day holiday in many ways.
我的五一假日(My May Day Holiday) 相关内容:
these years you can see many underground railways are being built in some big cities. underground railway is both convenient and fast. the underground railway is also called the tube,the subway'or the underground....
i think everyone knows china.china has a long history ,the first period is xia dynasty,its full name is people republic of china. our country has famous things ,for example there are many famous universities especially...
environment is an important topic that more and more people are concerned about it. it is necessary to protect our environment because it helps keep us from suffering any disasters in the nature....
as we know, the enivironment is very important for our human beings. to protect the environment is to save ourselves.but because of mens activities, many environmental problems have been caused....
recently, there was a discussion we have had about whether it is necessary for senior three students to study on the weekends.there exist three different views....
as the owner of the country ,it is everyones duty person with good manners ,good manners are very important in our lives ,they help to get on well with each other....
traveling is moer and more popular in the modern world .it helps us open our eyes and learn knowledge differden places .so i thing traveling is helpful for us....
as time goes by ,western festivals are populare with chinese people,especiallythe young .on one hand , we can know more about countries' cultures and lean much konwledg throung western festivals ,sometimes people have...
查看更多>>下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
状语从句 能否省略宾语,例如:It will be my great honor to join the team if i can.真实条件句 省略了谓语和宾语
七颜TA1420
是的,如果前面已经表达清楚,后面就可以直接用情态动词、助动词等来表达.很高兴为你解答!请及时采纳哦!多谢你的问题!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你好。语感告诉我,你的句子完全正确。in my case, i would do the same.
你的意思是句末省略了join the team是吗?这个省略并不是因为它是状语从句才省略,而是因为避免跟前文重复,显得累赘。嗯 但是语法书上没这个要点 但是我觉得又可以说得通if I can 后面省略的不管是join the team 还是 do it, 都是属于情态动词的省略,像may, should 什么的都可以省,例如May I buy this book? Yes, you may. 后面...
if I can 后面省略的不管是join the team 还是 do it, 都是属于情态动词的省略,像may, should 什么的都可以省,例如May I buy this book? Yes, you may. 后面其实省略了buy this book 或是do it.
if I can 后面省略的部分其实只是从句中的谓语和宾语,对主句的结构没有影响。
但是语法书上没有告诉我从句可以省略。。。
扫描下载二维码My great WebSite Design blog -My great WebSite Design blog
– Accomplish the aims of the company. It is necessary to job following a methodology, this kind of will ensure best effects by allowing creation of strategies.
-Defined structure
An extremely well defined web design and style need to has a structure of pages built for make easy routing for users, in purchase to customers know exactly where they are every second and how they may log in information.
-Navigation has to be noticeable and approachable for users, this contains designing an satisfactory menu for the site and frequent gps (that help to make customers stay only about the website).
-Information included in the
need to be concise. Customers need to notice first what the website is all roughly and what
details could possibly be identified there.
This is so why a fantastic web design need to highlight valuable information to get clients, otherwise potential clients will leave.
– Articles of website should be a priority always. Internet search engines determine if an internet site it is good or perhaps not based on the caliber of information it has, and how much accurate that is for customers data research.
-Artistic elements. Mix of colors will catch consumers attention. That is for what reason is desired to select colors that make compare, but at the same time that do not really hinder reading.
-Simplicity and cleanliness
A web design and style should be clean, prolix and simple. there should be harmony once it comes to text messages and pictures.
Excess of ‘flashes’ or ‘cookies’ may ma&e customer’s computer do the job slowly, which plus the end could bring about customers departing the site.
Categories:
– Match the aims of the company. It is necessary to function following a methodology, this kind of will ensure best benefits by allowing creation of strategies.
-Defined structure
An extremely well defined
need to has a structure of pages produced for make easy course-plotting for users, in buy to customers know wherever they are every instant and how they can log in information.
-Navigation has to be noticeable and approachable for users, this involves designing an enough menu for the site and regular gps (that generate customers stay only about the website).
-Information covered in the website need to be concise. Customers need to notice at the beginning what the website is all on the subject of and what
info could possibly be identified there.
This is so why a fantastic web design need to highlight valuable information to get clients, otherwise potential clients will leave.
– Content material of website should be a priority always. Internet search engines determine if an internet site it is good or perhaps not based on the standard of information it has, and how much accurate this is for customers details research.
-Artistic elements. Mixture of colors will catch buyers attention. That is so why is desired to select colors that make comparison, but at the same time that do not really hinder reading.
A web style has to be clean, prolix and simple. there should be harmony when ever it comes to text messages and pictures.
Excess of ‘flashes’ or ‘cookies’ can ma&e customer’s computer job slowly, which as well as the end could cause customers going out of the site.
Categories:
– Match the aims of the company. It is vital to function following a methodology, this kind of will ensure best benefits by allowing creation of strategies.
-Defined structure
A really well defined web style need to has a structure of pages built for make easy nav for users, in purchase to customers know exactly where they are every minute and how they can log in information.
-Navigation has to be noticeable and approachable for users, this contains designing an enough menu for the internet site and regular gps (that generate customers stay only upon the website).
-Information included in the website need to be concise. Customers need to notice at the beginning what the website is all roughly and what
data could possibly be located there.
This is how come an excellent web design need to highlight valuable information intended for clients, otherwise potential clients will leave.
– Articles of website has to be a priority always. Internet search engines determine if a site it is good or perhaps not based on the caliber of information it has, and how much accurate that is for customers info research.
-Artistic elements. Mixture of colors will catch buyers attention. That is how come is desired to select colors that make distinction, but at the same time that do not really hinder reading.
should be clean, prolix and simple. there has to be harmony the moment it comes to text messaging and pictures.
Excess of ‘flashes’ or ‘cookies’ can ma&e customer’s computer function slowly, which as well as the end could cause customers departing the site.
Categories:
So, you have a website all sketched out, but you don’t know where to begin. You have an idea of what you’d like to share, but making this actually happen may be something you aren’t prepared for. The following web design advice will help you through the ball rolling. Read the helpful tips and see what you are missing.
Frames have been used on websites since the 90’s. Frames were popular back then but they created a lot of problems. Frame designs are difficult for people to bookmark your site and scroll through. You can employ easier techniques for users to use.
Speed is critical online, so you need to make sure your web pages load quickly. If a visitor needs to wait while the page loads, they will wash their hands of your site and find one that loads in a reasonable amount of time.
While graphics are important to give your website a professional, you don’t need a lot of them, using too many of them can create clutter. Don’t just use graphics to
they should be used to make it look professional. Your site may be easier to navigate too if you keep the graphic clutter to a minimum.
This will reduce visitor confusion and search engines.
Be certain you have a way to receive feedback from site users. If your site visitors feel actively involved in the process, they will want to return.
It does not matter nearly as much as what your website looks like as much as it matters that the files listed are on the smaller side. This is because file sizes are directly affects its loading time.You always want your site to load as quick as possible. You should also keep in mind that everyone doesn’t have a high speed connection to the Internet. Test your site to ensure it loads rapidly for every visitor.
Use ALT tags on your images when designing your site.These tags are very important for your website and people that disable graphics. If part of a link, your ALT tags will tell people how the link will behave.
Make sure that your site loads quickly.Visitors that get stuck waiting for pages to load.
Never place pop-up ads on a website. It will result in people from visiting your website. K you won’t need pop-up profits if you do.
Newsletters are helpful to both beginners and professionals alike.
Use a basic layout to get the hang of designing a web design foundation on which to build.
Find your targeted audience and ask what they think of your site. This will help you to design process much easier. Advice and ideas from what your target audience should have an impact on your site.
As you can tell, designing your website does not need to be hard. There are various fundamentals involved in web design, but learning them can help you understand the process. Use the advice presented here to gain the basic knowledge of web design you need, to start implementing some really fantastic website features.&
Categories:Dear Editor, I’m the only daughter of my parents. So they worried about everything I do. For example, when I ride my bike, my parents won’t let me to ride by myself. They are afraid I might
my bike and hurt myself. They are taking great trouble to support a bike, withmy mother even carried a first-aid box. I’m not free to ride and I often say angry, “Why not let me ride alone?”Now, most family have one child. Parents want to do everything
for his children. This does no good on them. Too many love from parents may prevent children from independent. In my opinion, parents should let their children do that they should do alone.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
Dear Editor, I’m the only daughter of my parents. So they worried about everything I do. For example, when I ride my bike, my parents won’t let me to ride by myself. They are afraid I might
my bike and hurt myself. They are taking great trouble to support a bike, withmy mother even carried a first-aid box. I’m not free to ride and I often say angry, “Why not let me ride alone?”Now, most family have one child. Parents want to do everything
for his children. This does no good on them. Too many love from parents may prevent children from independent. In my opinion, parents should let their children do that they should do alone.
Dear Editor, I’m the only daughter of my parents. So they worried about everything I do. For example, when I ride my bike, my parents won’t let me to ride by myself. They are afraid I might
科目:难易度:最佳答案
小题1:worried—worry/加are小题2:去掉to 小题3:the--a小题4:carried—carrying 小题5:angry—angrily 小题6:his--their小题7:family--families小题8:many--much小题9:on--to小题10:that--what
试题分析:文章中主人公我是家里的独生女,父母溺爱我,当我骑自行车的时候,爸爸在一旁扶着妈妈甚至在后面背着急救箱。现在很多孩子都是独生子,父母为孩子做一切能做的事情,就导致了孩子不能独立。父母应该让孩子去做他们能做的事情。小题1:worried---worry / 加are 短语的用法。worry about 或者是be worried about .小题2:去掉told 固定结构的用法。let sb do sth, 让某人做某事儿。小题3:a—the 冠词的用法。爸爸为我扶的自行车是我骑的那辆,应是特指。小题4:carried--carrying 非谓语动词用法。with 复合结构的考查,with+n/pron+非谓语动词,my mother与carry之间的关系应是主动,故应改为carrying.小题5:angry --angrily 词性的考查。我生气的说,此处修饰动词,故应为副词形式。小题6:his—their考查代词的用法。前面的主语是parents所以这个地方应为their.小题7:family--families。名词单复数的考查。前面有most的修饰,所以family应为复数。小题8:many—much形容词的修饰。此处修饰love,应为不可数名词,应有much修饰。小题9:on—to介词的用法。do good to固定结构的用法,对---有好处。小题10:that--what 连词的用法。 此处为宾语从句,且从句中缺少宾语,让孩子们去做他们一个人能做的事情。考点:考查短文纠错

知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 mygreatfest 的文章

随机推荐