英语没问题的英语。 在线等。

英语问题!!50分,在线等待!!!急啊!!
英语问题!!50分,在线等待!!!急啊!!
I.翻译下列短和句子。1.有空2.回家3.明天上午4.忘记去做某事5.去野餐6.制定计划7.告诉......关于......8.明天见!9.去钓鱼10.什么事?II.根据首字母或汉语提示完成句子。1.Hello!This is Jane s().2.Do you want to have lunch w() us?3.What's u()?4.Who is f() this Sunday?5.Please tell Maria a() it.6.I'll c() Tom this afternoon.7.That's a very good()(主意).8.Would you like to go out for a p()?9.I'd like two()(碗)of rice.10.W() about this black one?11.This is a()of our class.12.The same of our()is No.1 Middle School.13.Our English()is Mrs.Tanner.14.Can you()hei in the picture?15.Our()are Sara,Emma,Tom,Ben,Nice and Peter.16.She can()the guitar.17.Emma has short blond hair()two big eyes.18.Ben has short black hair and he can()Chinese.19.They()the same.18.Send us a picture of your class and()us about your classmates.III.句型转换。1.His mother goes swimming on Sundays.(变为否定句)His mother()()swimming on Sundays.2.Forget to bring my guitar.(变为否定句)()()to bring my guitar.3.I'd like (some rice).(对括号部分提问)()()you()?4.Are you free tomorrow?(同义句替换)()you()()tomerrow?5.Would you like to have lunch with me?(同义句替换)()()having lunch with me?IV.根据汉语提示补全句子。1.They()()(有空)tomorrow.2.Would you like to go()()()(野炊)?3.Would you like()()()(去游戏)with me?4.Don't forget()()(带来)your English book.5.How about()()(去购物)tomorrow?
I.翻译下列短和句子。 1.有空 have free time 2.回家 go home 3.明天上午 tomorrow morning 4.忘记去做某事 forget to do sth 5.去野餐 go for a picnic 6.制定计划 make a plan 7.告诉......关于......tell...sbout 8.明天见! see you tommorrow 9.去钓鱼 go fishing 10.什么事? what's matter II.根据首字母或汉语提示完成句子。 1.Hello!This is Jane s(). speaking 2.Do you want to have lunch w() us? with 3.What's u()? up 4.Who is f() this Sunday? free 5.Please tell Maria a() it. about 6.I'll c() Tom this afternoon. call 7.That's a very good()(主意). idea 8.Would you like to go out for a p()? picnic 9.I'd like two()(碗)of rice. bowls 10.W() about this black one? what 11.This is a()of our class. apart 12.The same of our()is No.1 Middle School. ours 13.Our English()is Mrs.Tanner. teacher 14.Can you()hei in the picture? 看不出什么意思。 15.Our()are Sara,Emma,Tom,Ben,Nice and Peter. Partners 16.She can()the guitar. play 17.Emma has short blond hair()two big eyes. with 18.Ben has short black hair and he can()Chinese. speak 19.They()the same. are 18.Send us a picture of your class and()us about your classmates. tell III.句型转换。 1.His mother goes swimming on Sundays.(变为否定句) his mother doesn't go swimming on sundays His mother()()swimming on Sundays. 2.Forget to bring my guitar.(变为否定句) (don't )(forget)to bring my guitar. 3.I'd like (some rice).(对括号部分提问) (what)(do)you()? 4.Are you free tomorrow?(同义句替换) (do)you(have)(time)tomerrow? 5.Would you like to have lunch with me?(同义句替换) (how)(about)having lunch with me? IV.根据汉语提示补全句子。 1.They(are)(free)(有空)tomorrow. 2.Would you like to go(for)(a)(picnic)(野炊)? 3.Would you like(to)(play))games(去游戏)with me? 4.Don't forget(to)(bring)(带来)your English book. 5.How about(going)(shoping)(去购物)tomorrow?
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家一些英语问题(在线等!)1.British English has some difference ?
American English ? pronunciation and spelling2.MY FATHER WASHES HIS CAR ONCE A WEEK(对once提问)? ? ? ? youfather wash his car3补全短文In Britanin people change the clocks twice a year.when spring ? ,t_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一些英语问题(在线等!)1.British English has some difference ?
American English ? pronunciation and spelling2.MY FATHER WASHES HIS CAR ONCE A WEEK(对once提问)? ? ? ? youfather wash his car3补全短文In Britanin people change the clocks twice a year.when spring ? ,t
1.British English has some difference ?
American English ? pronunciation and spelling2.MY FATHER WASHES HIS CAR ONCE A WEEK(对once提问)? ? ? ? youfather wash his car3补全短文In Britanin people change the clocks twice a year.when spring ? ,they put clocks forward by one hour.This gives more time of daylight in the evenings,In the ? of summer,it gets ? at about10p.m
When summer ? ,they put the clocks ? by one hour.this means that children go to ? in daylight. IN the middle of winter the sub rises ? ,at about 8a.m,and goea ? at about 4p.m.There are not ? hours of daylight in winter.请填写出问号里的词,谢谢一个问号填一个词!
with inhow often does comes middle dark ends back school late down enough
1. from, in2. how often3. comes, middle, dark, ends, backward, school, late, early, many第三题好像没有固定答案..
1. with in2. How often3. comes start dark ends later school late early many(用些空要联系上下文,common sense)初一的英语问题!在线等!
初一的英语问题!在线等! 30
1.He has an ereser 变成否定句
2.We have an English class every day 变成一般疑问句
3.His father watches sports on TV 变成一般疑问句
4.Tom has (a baseball) and a tennis racker
对括号里面的部分提问
-------------------------------------------------------
她弟弟有三个球
Her brother _____ three_____
这个问题听起来很难
This question ____ vert ______.
今天下午我们一起去踢足球吧
_____ this aftrenoon
史密斯先生不参加体育运动——他只在电视上看他们
Mr smith ______ _____ sports—he only watches them _______
1.He doesn't have an ereser
2.Do you have an English class every day?
3.Does his father watch sports on TV?
does Tom have?
————————————————————
Her brother has three balls
This question sounds very difficult
Let‘s play soccer this afternoon
Mr. Smith can't
watch sports---He only watches them on TV
改一下最后一句:
Mr. Smith doesn't play sports---He only watches them on TV
还有,你的vert应该是打错了吧→very
1.He has an ereser 变成否定句
He doesn't have an ereser
2.We have an English class every day 变成一般疑问句
have an English class every day ?
3.His father watches sports on TV 变成一般疑问句
Does his father watch sports on TV ?
4.Tom has (a baseball) and a tennis racker 对括号里面的部分提问
Besides a tennis racker , what does Tom have?
她弟弟有三个球
Her brother __has___ three__balls___
这个问题听起来很难
This question _sounds___ vert __difficult/hard____.
今天下午我们一起去踢足球吧
__Let's____ ___play____ _football____ this aftrenoon
史密斯先生不参加体育运动——他只在电视上看他们
Mr smith __doesn't____ _take____ sports—he only watches them ___on____ __TV______
其他回答 (1)
1.He hasn't an ereser 变成否定句
2.Do we have an English class every day 变成一般疑问句
3.Does his father watch sports on TV 变成一般疑问句
4.Tom has (a baseball) and a tennis racker 对括号里面的部分提问
她弟弟有三个球
Her brother __has___ three__ball___
这个问题听起来很难
This question _sounds___ vert ___hard___.
今天下午我们一起去踢足球吧
__let's____ ___play____ _football____ this aftrenoon
史密斯先生不参加体育运动——他只在电视上看他们
Mr smith __doesn't____ __play___ sports—he only watches them __on _____ ___TV_____
第四句是什么要求?
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导看看这些英语题目,在线等!
看看这些英语题目,在线等! 15
选用an、is、are填空1、Mary(&&&&&&&&& )reading a picture book2、Jonhn and his brother (&&&&&&&& )fighting outside3、(&&&&&&&&&& )they dancing on the stage4、I(&&&&&&&&& )doing my homework5、What(&&&&&& )Xiao Ling doing now
用所给动词的现在进行时态填空(&&&&&&&& )you(&&&&& )(write)the article
补充:翻译下列句子1、你在干什么?我在玩电脑游戏
2、你姐姐在看书吗?是的,她在看书。不,她没在看书。她在打扫房间。
补充:用所给动词的现在进行时态填空
My sister(&&&&& )(wash)her clothes
Are writing
1&& What are&you& doing& now& ?
&& I'm&& playing& compurter& games .
2& Is& your& sister& reading& a& book ?
&& Yes,& she& is .
&&& No , she& isn't .She& is& cleaning& the& room.
3& is&& washing&
6.are& wriying
what are you doing now?
——I am playing computer games.
Is your sister readiing now?
Yes,she is .
No,she isn't,She is cleaning house.
is washing
其他回答 (7)
Are writing
is washing
Are writing
is washing
翻译题的答案呢?
1.waht are you doing?
I am playing computer games
2.Is your sister reading?
Yes,she is
No,she isn't. She is cleaning the house
西西,不好意思,刚才没看到
您好,可分别填为:is,are,Are,am,is,Are
is washing
&1、你在干什么? What are you doing?我在玩电脑游戏& I'm playing the computer games
2、你姐姐在看书吗?& Is your sister reading the book?是的,她在看书。&&&& yes,she is reading the book不,她没在看书。她在打扫房间。 No,she is cleaning the room
用所给动词的现在进行时态填空
My sister(&is& washing&&&& )(wash)her clothes
翻译题呢?
Are& writing
1.-What are you doing?
&& -I'm playing computer games.
2.-Is your sister reading now?
&& -Yes,she is.
&& -No,she isn't,she is cleanig&the huose.&
is washing
&1:&is 2: are 3: Are 4: am 5: is&&
&Are writing
What are you doing?
I am playing the game.
Is your sister-elder reading the book?
Yes, she is.
No, she is not reading, she is cleaning the room.
My sister is washing her clothes
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 没问题英语 的文章

随机推荐