以no thank youu ,teacher...

Advertisement
A teac he can never tell where his influence stops. - Henry Adams
Every individual has at least one teacher in his life who leaves a great influence on his/her personality. Good teachers not only help students with their studies but also mold their overall personality. Teachers put in their best efforts in an attempt to teach their students all they can, only with the wish that they do well in life. While teachers play such an important role in the life of children, it is your responsibility as a parent, to thank the teacher for his/her efforts during the academic year. Many people give a gift to appreciate the work done by the teachers, however, there is nothing more valuable than a few words of gratitude that can make the teacher feel that he/she has done a worthwhile job. Hence, it is important for parents to write a thank you letter to teachers to tell them how much they have influenced your little one.
Letter Technique
Before starting the letter, parents need to keep some important things in their minds. These are not just formalities but simple
that will make your letter a special one for the teacher.
Be Specific while Thanking: Many times, people get confused about what to write in a thank you letter and end up writing phrases that are overused, like, "my daughter has learned a lot". Though this is what you meant while sending the thank you letter, being a little more specific in what you want to say is always better. Think about the ways in which the teacher taught and influenced your child. You can write about how your child had problems with a certain subject like math, and how the teacher helped and made it easy for your child.
Thank Graciously: Most teachers feel that their biggest appreciation is when they know that their students love them. If your kid cannot stop talking about how much she enjoys the classes taken by her teacher, add this in the letter. Think about how your child was in the beginning of the year and how much transformation you can see in her behavior as well as her personality. If the teacher has helped in inculcating some new interests and hobbies in your kid that she was not interested in earlier, like, reading or playing some sport, do not forget to mention how happy you are about it.
Wish them for the Future: Though you have filled words of appreciation, do not forget to thank the teacher again in the last paragraph. Before ending the letter, it is also important to send the teacher warm wishes for a successful future.
Handwritten Letter: In today's world, people find it easier to send a letter, using the computer and Internet. Though this saves a lot of your time, writing a thank you letter in your own handwriting surely makes a great difference. Be sure to write the letter on a good quality paper.
Sending the Letter: You can either send your completed letter through your child, or with the help of snail mail. If time permits, you may visit the teacher and personally handover the letter too. The teacher will appreciate that you took time from your schedule to write the letter and will keep the letter with her to read it often.
Sample Thank You Letter to Teacher
Dear Miss Clara,
I want to express my sincere gratitude for all the efforts you have taken during this academic year. From day one, Mia enjoyed each and every class of yours and used to look forward to go to school everyday, which is such a surprise from a girl who used to give excuses for not attending.
I really appreciate the way in which you helped her learn history which was one of the subjects she always dreaded. However, by making the lessons innovative, you not only helped her in getting good scores in history, but also in developing a keen liking for the subject. I also thank you for encouraging her to participate in the class play which she thoroughly enjoyed.
I thank you again for all the wonderful work you have done and wish you all the best for your future endeavors.
With Kind Regards,
Veronica Richards:
Thank You Letter to Teacher from Student
Although these letters are usually written by parents, there is no hard an even students can write one. High school and college students are capable of writing letters themselves to thank the teachers who have helped them learn a lot. Most students just buy a thank you card and send it to the teacher. However, your teacher will surely appreciate if you write down a thank you letter yourself. You can either write the letter on a paper or buy a blank greeting card and express your thoughts about your teacher. Making a greeting card on your own will make your letter a special one for your teacher. Read more on .
I hope that you find these tips for writing a thank you letter to your teacher useful. Many parents have the apprehension that the teacher may not like the way in which they write the letter. However, what one must remember is, more than the way a letter is written, what really matters is the sentiment behind it.
More From BuzzleThank You Teacher!
Thank You Teacher!欢迎来到快乐学习
您是否希望前往
高中 课外提升
谢谢老师(Thank You My Dear Teacher)
字体大小 T |T
摘要:谢谢老师(Thank You My Dear Teacher)
  Dear teacher,
  How are you? I am very well here.I miss you very much and I am sorry for not having phoned you.
  Do you konw that I am in HEFEI Univesity of Tecnology now? In my eyes ,you are the best teacher I have ever met.You are a very good math teacher.I still remember clearly that you taught us to learn geometry. You always showed various ways to help us to slove the same math problem.Every time in the class you always taught us patiently just like our mother. Outside the class ,as our headmaster, you took good care of us.With your help , many students in our class have been to their ideal universities.
  Thank you my dear teacher ,I don't kown how to express my love to you. Thank you my dear teacher, you are the candle in my life lighting my future. Thank you my dear teacher, you are the spring watering us.Thank you my dear teacher,you are the sun warmming us. You show all teachers' noble characters.
  I take pride of that you have brought up many college students.
  Do trust me. I will do my best in my study to make myself as a useful person for our country.
标签:【】
上一篇:下一篇:这是最后一篇
更多关于&谢谢老师(Thank You My Dear Teacher)&的新闻
一般我们所指的智能开发,偏重于左脑的功能,即注重于对思考,分析性思考,集中性思考...[]
一夫当关,万人莫开。(李白)天生我材必有用,千金散尽还复来。(李白)...[]
备注:《谢谢老师(Thank You My Dear Teacher)》一文由免费提供。本文著作权归原作者所有,请在转载引用时保留。否则因《》一文引起的法律纠纷请自负。
暂无热点新闻信息
高一下学期学习内容内容有两大块,一是函数的延伸--三角函数,二是几何的延伸--立体几何,解析几何,而这两块都是高中数学的很重要的考点及难点,在高考中占到40分的成绩。...
高一下学期学习内容内容有两大块,一是函数的延伸--三角函数,二是几何的延伸--立体几何,而这两块都是高中数学的很重要的考点及难点,寒假设置主要是讲授三角函数模块、平面向量模...

我要回帖

更多关于 no thank you 的文章

随机推荐