初三英语作文:我们的学校 灰常点评韩庚急

其他类似试题
【九年级英语】书面表达近些年,你的身边(学校里,家里……)肯定发生了一些变化。这些变化给你带来了方便、快乐、信心或希望等。请以“The changes make me ”为题写一篇短文。
In the past few years, great changes have taken place...
要求:1.将标题补充完整。 2.文中不得涉及真实的人名、校名及地名。
【九年级英语】书面表达假如你英语学得很好,而你的朋友们在英语学习上却遇到一些困难。请根据下表及提示词,谈谈你对他们英语学习中所遇到问题的看法及建议。
Your suggestions
can’t follow the
teacher in class
dare not speak
English in public
be weak in writing
求: 1. 所有提示须全部用上,可做适当拓展。
2. 词数80左右(文章开头已给出,不计入总词数)
提示词:preview, listen to, take notes, English club, keep a diary
It’s important for us to learn English well. But some of my
friends have difficulty in learning it. Here are my
suggestions for them.
are good methods for them. I am sure that they will make great progress as long
as they stick to them.
【九年级英语】书面表达节约资源,保护环境,从我们身边的小事做起。假设你是一个注重“低碳”生活的中学生,请以“My Low-carbon Life”为题,写一篇词数80词左右的短文,简单描述自己的“低碳生活”。
内容要点:1. 每天步行上学;
2. 离开教室时,关灯,风扇,电脑等;
3. 不用水时,记住关水龙头,循坏使用水;
4. 充分使用纸张;
5. 不使用塑料袋。
参考词汇:on foot, turn off, tap,
reuse, make full use of, plastic bags
要求:1.语句通顺,语法正确,涵盖所给提示并有适当发挥。
2.词数80左右。(所给开头不计入总词数)
It’s our duty to protect
the environment. The environment is becoming worse and worse. We must do
something to stop people from polluting the environment. First,
【九年级英语】书面表达Mary在学校参加了一个Buddy(朋友,同伴)
Club, 从那以后,她改变了很多。请你结合下面所给的提示,写一篇英语短文。
In the past
Personalities
shy, quiet, get
nervous easily
brave, outgoing…
good at dancing,
1. 覆盖要点,可以合理增加细节;2. 100词左右,开头与结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。
Joining a club sometimes changes a person
People sure change all the time, right
What we should do is to learn from Mary. Change ourselves and choose to be the
best of ourselves.
更多类似试题
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:
站长:朱建新初中英语作文:My School Life我的校园生活
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
  My name is Lily, a Grade eight student.I like my school life very much because it&s really enjoyable.In school, I spent the time with my lovely classmates and teachers.
  我的名字叫莉莉,是八年级的学生。我非常的喜欢我的学校生活,因为它真的是非常愉快的。在学校,我与我可爱的同学和老师呆在一起。
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:
好课推荐 新概念英语视频课程
新概念第一册
新概念第二册
4大妙招记单词
国际音标速成初三英语作文:我的学校生活带来了快乐.好句子多一点啊,就是简单句少一点,如果好的话加分……
abJL70KP35
l am a middle school student.l go to school from Monday to Friday. 但我要告诉你实情:没有任何东西比我的学校生活有趣了.我不仅能上有趣的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您现在的位置: >
我的校园生活 My School Life
来源: 作者:英语作文 时间: 20:51
我的校园生活 My School Life
I’m Tom. I’m a student in Grade 7. My school life is interesting. I like it very much. I have 5 classes in the morning and 3 classes in the afternoon. I study English, Chinese, math and some other subjects. I like English best because it’s easy and interesting. I don’t like math because I always meet difficulties in studing math. I try hard but it doesn't work at all. After class, I often play basketball with my classmates. I go to the school library for some reading twice a week. I like my school life. What about yours? Can you tell me something about it?我叫Tom,是一名7年级学生。我的校园生活很有趣,我很喜欢。我早上有5节课,下午有3节课。我学习英语,语文,数学还有其他科目。我最喜欢英语因为它简单又有趣。我不喜欢数学因为我学习中总是遇到困难。我很努力了但是一点起色也没有。课后,我经常和同学打篮球。我每两周去学校图书馆看一次书。我喜欢我的校园生活。你的校园生活是怎么样的呢?你能够告诉我一些有关的事情吗?我的学校生活 My School Life
Howtime flies! It has been three years since I came to the school. My school isbeautiful and there are many beautiful flowers and trees. The teachers are sokind though there is always too much homework. My classmates are all veryfriendly to each other. We always help each other. I have learned a lot fromthem and made a lot of friends. I enjoy my school life. However, I don't dowell in math. I’ll try my best to study math during the summer holidays. NowI'm going to say goodbye to my teachers and classmates. I'll miss my schoollife.时间过得真快!我来到这个学校已经三年了。我的学校很美,有很多美丽的花和树。虽然老师总是布置很多的作业,但他们还是很好的。我的同学也都很友好。我们总是互相帮助。我从中学到了很多东西,交了很多朋友。我喜欢我的学校生活。但是,我数学学得不好。我会努力在暑假期间好好学数学的。现在我要跟我的老师和同学们说再见了。我会想念我的学校生活的。我的学校 My School
Myname is Tom Lee. I am fourteen. I study at No. 4 ICT School, not a very bigschool. There are about six hundred students in my school. There is only onebuilding in our school, but we have a very big playground. There are tencomputer labs and one library in the building, and there are many computerbooks in the library. We often go there in the afternoon.我的名字是汤姆李。我十四岁。我在第二通信学校学习,不是非常大的一个学校。在我学校大约有六百名学生。我们学校只有一栋楼,但是我们有一个非常大的操场。在楼里面有十间电脑室和一个图书馆,图书馆里也有很多计算机的书籍。我们经常在下午去那里。Weare busy every day. We have four classes in the morning, and two in theafternoon.我们每天都很忙。我们上午有四节课,下午两节。ICTis my favorite subject and our ICT teachers are very patient and helpful. I amgood at ICT, but bad in history.通信是我最喜欢的学科而且我们学学校的通信老师是很有耐心也很乐于助人的。我的通信学得很好,但是历史则学得不好。我们的新校车 Our New School Bus
Recently,our school has five new school buses. We students are all excited. Before that,some students had to walk a long way to go to school, but now they can take theschool bus. It’s much safer and more convenient. The school bus is covered withyellow. And the words SCHOOL BUS are printed in the bus. There are twenty fiveseats in the bus. The school bus picks us go to school and go home. My parentsdon’t have to pick me up or worry about me.最近,我们学校有了5辆新的校车,学生们都很激动。在这之前,一些学生要走很远的路上学,但现在他们都能坐校车上学了,更安全也更方便了。校车外面涂成了黄色,车身上还印有“校车”的字样。车上一共有25个座位。校车接送学生上下学,我的父母再也不用接送我,也不需要担心我了。  
  转载分享本站内容yingyu.,请保留文章来源信息和原文链接!你现在的位置 : &
初三英语作文:我在校园的一天
  Remember the day when I first came to the college. Being a boy of 17, I was longing for a new life
but, at the same time, I had no idea what college life would be like.
  That morning when the bus carried me to the gate of the college. I was so excited that my heart was beating very fast as if it would leap out of my mouth. From now on, I would be a student of this college. After registration, we were led by an instructor to the dormitory, where, for the first time, we were going to live without parents but roommates. I was so clumsy that I did not know how to make the bed and fix the mosquito net.
  In the afternoon, I took a walk around the campus together with my roommates. To think of studying in such a beautiful place made me feel quite proud of myself. As we were walking along, talking and laughing, a voice came into our ears, &Oh, look at these freshmen!& It was our middle-school-students' looking that gave us away. We continued our tour of the college, inspecting every building and every garden until the sun began to set.
  In the evening, we sat together, talking about the past and the future. We were so excited that no one wanted to go to bed.
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 灰常点评韩庚 的文章

随机推荐