填入适当单词,首3个字母的单词已给

填入所缺单词(首字母已给出),使短文正确通顺。然后用√×判断。[答案在短文用横线画出来]Hi!I'm Tom.I'm eleven. I h__acomputer,and Iknow a b__from the computer. H__name is Bob. He is twelve. He is in C__2,Grade 6.We _百度作业帮
填入所缺单词(首字母已给出),使短文正确通顺。然后用√×判断。[答案在短文用横线画出来]Hi!I'm Tom.I'm eleven. I h__acomputer,and Iknow a b__from the computer. H__name is Bob. He is twelve. He is in C__2,Grade 6.We
填入所缺单词(首字母已给出),使短文正确通顺。然后用√×判断。[答案在短文用横线画出来]Hi!I'm Tom.I'm eleven. I h__acomputer,and Iknow a b__from the computer. H__name is Bob. He is twelve. He is in C__2,Grade 6.We talk with each other in QQ. And we talk inEnglish. My English improves v__ quickly. And I can type very fast now. Bob c__from Canada. He likes d__pictures. He said he is going to v__the Great Wall next month. Ian e__.Do you w__to have a net friend ?回答问题1.Tom comes from the Canada.
)2.Tom and Bob talk in Chinese.
( )3.Bob is going to China next mouth.
( )4.Bob is one year older than Tom.
( )倒数第二句打错了 应该是 I am e__.Do you w__to have a net friend ?
Hi!I'm Tom.I'm eleven. I have
computer,and Iknow a boy
from the computer. His
name is Bob. He is twelve. He is in Class
2,Grade 6.We talk with each other in QQ. And we talk inEnglish. My Eng...
Hi!I'm Tom.I'm eleven. I (have)
computer,and Iknow a( boy )
from the computer. His
name is Bob. He is twelve. He is in( Class)
2,Grade 6.We talk with each other in QQ. And we talk inEnglish. ...【小题1】both【小题2】produce【小题3】without【小题4】hear【小题5】side【小题6】everywhere【小题7】give【小题8】love【小题9】under【小题10】leaves
解析试题分析:这篇短文介绍了植物的存在对于人类的意义,短文详细描述了植物是如何造福人类的,并告诉我们关心爱护植物的重要性。【小题1】结合下文and oxygen(氧气)及首字母,可知考查短语both……and,……和……都。【小题2】通过语境可知指物生产氧气,描述客观事实用一般现在时态,主语为复数名词,故填动词原形produce。【小题3】结合下文可知句意为:设想一个没有植物的世界,结合首字母可知填介词without。【小题4】结合下文可知句意为:不能听到树叶的响声,本句中to为不定式符号,结合首字母可知填原形动词hear【小题5】考查短语side to side,从一边到另一边。【小题6】结合语境可知句意为:每个地方的人们都需要植物的美丽。故填everywhere。【小题7】结合语境可知句意为:你给过他们关心爱护吗?结合首字母可知填give。【小题8】结合下文hopeful ideas充满希望的思想及首字母可知考查名词love,抽象名词不可数,用原形即可。【小题9】结合下文可知指的是在底下,结合首字母可知填介词under。【小题10】根据上文above the earth,在地上,可知指的是茎叶,more更多,故用复数形式leaves。考点:文章中词汇短语的运用能力点评 :首字母一直是英语考试中的难点,得分率比较低。解答此类题型的方法一般就是根据文章前后句子之间意思推断出词义,并结合首字母推断出所缺单词,然后根据语境进行适当的词形变化。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
任务型阅读: 阅读下面短文, 然后根据短文内空回答问题.
It's true that we need some forms of recreation(娱乐). If we are going to keep healthy and enjoy life, we can't work all the time. Everyone has his own way of relaxing. Perhaps the most popular way is to take part in sports. There are team sports, such as baseball, basketball and football. There are individual(个人的) sports, such as golf and swimming. Fishing, skiing and hiking are also great attractions for people.
Not everyone who enjoys sporting events likes to take part in them. Many people prefer to be spectators(观众), either by watching them on TV, or listening to them on the radio. When there is an important baseball game or boxing match on, it is almost impossible to get tickets to see it live(现场转播).
Chess, card playing and dancing are other forms of indoor recreation enjoyed by many people.
It's important for everyone to relax from time to time and enjoy some forms of recreation. ewline(1)
People can relax themselves in different ways, can't they
Please name one kind of team sports accroding to the passage. _.
Which sport can you have if you are by yourself, football, baseball or swimming
Is it easy to get tickets to see it live when there is an important match
According to the passage, the sports can be classified as _ and individual sports.
来源:英语教研室
is a picture of the twin sisters’ roomIt is a nice roomLily’s
books are on the deskHer backpack is on the
floorLiz’s pencils are on the booksHer backpack is behind
her chairTheir coats are behind the doorWe can't see
Lily and Liz in the pictureThey’re not at home
1This is a
picture of Lily and Liz's room    
backpack is behind the chair      
3Liz’s and
Lily’s coats are on the chair    && (&&& )
4Lily and Liz
are not at home        &&
来源:英语教研室
&&& Tina and Jack Brown are
members of an international camping club()——the All-starsEach member
has got a tenta sleeping bag and a BMX bikeThey have
camps in four different countiesBritainFranceSpain and
ItalyThey have special clothes for campingsweatersbootssocksjeans and
&&& Each camp has a special
name.“ I like the Music Camp”says Jack“We have
videos and records from all over the world”Tina’s favorite is the
Sports Camp“I think football and tennis are great”she says
1Tim and Jack
are members of the A1l-stars      
2The All-stars
is a music club            
3Tina’s got a
tenta sleeping bagand a BMX bike&&& (&&& )
4The All-stars have camps in Germany  &&& (&&& )
来源:同步题
题型:阅读理解
阅读短文,根据短文内容判断下列句子正误,正确的在前面的括号内写T,错误的写F。&&&& This is a picture of the twin sisters' room. It is a nice room. Lily's books are on the desk. Her backpackis on the floor. Liz's pencils are on the books. Her backpack is behind her chair. Their coats are behind thedoor. We can't see Lily and Liz in the picture. They're not at home. (&&&& )1. This is a picture of Lily and Liz's room. (&&&& )2. Lily's backpack is behind the chair. (&&&&&)3. Liz's and Lily's coats are on the chair. (&&&&&)4. Lily and Liz are not at home. (&&&&&)5. Their room is nice.
题型:阅读理解
&阅读短文,根据短文大意选择方框内的单词,并用其正确的形式填入空白处(每一空一词),使补全后的短文意思通顺,语法正确,结构完整。
difficult, trouble , use, learn, with ,
I fell in love &&97&& English at a very young age,
because I thought it was a wonderful language.
Full of strong wishes of &&98& &English, I began to
learn it. But soon I found it &&99&& than
expected. There were too many words, expressions and many other things to
memorize (记忆). And even if you know how to write them, you
can’t &&100&& them
correctly. And I did rather badly in my first English test. While I was in &&101&& , my English
teacher gave me much help. I wish to practice speaking English with foreigners
every day!
97_______& 98________ 99________
100________ 101________根据对话内容,在每个括号内填写一个适当的单词(首字母已给出)A:Hello!B:Hello,it is Bill (s ).Who is that?A:It is Ann (h )._百度作业帮
根据对话内容,在每个括号内填写一个适当的单词(首字母已给出)A:Hello!B:Hello,it is Bill (s ).Who is that?A:It is Ann (h ).
根据对话内容,在每个括号内填写一个适当的单词(首字母已给出)A:Hello!B:Hello,it is Bill (s ).Who is that?A:It is Ann (h ).
分别是speaking,here.根据句意,在空格中填入合适的单词,注意其形式。单词首字母已经给出。SeveraldaysbeforeJuly28,1976,manystrangethingshappedinTangshan.They..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!问题人评价,难度:0%根据句意,在空格中填入合适的单词,注意其形式。单词首字母已经给出。 Several days before July 28, 1976, many strange things happed in Tangshan. They were signs for the e____69_____. But people in the city of Tangshan didn’t think much of these. At 3: 42 am that day, the earth began to shake, which d____70____ the city. Many people, including workers and doctors, came to r? 71? those trapped under the ruins. Later that afternoon, another big earthquake struck Tangshan. More people were killed or injured and more building f? 72? down. Soldiers were called in to help the rescue workers. Teams were organized to dig out the trapped and b ? 73?
the dead.  (单词填空时请填含首字母的整个形式正确的单词) 69._________ 70._________ 71.___________ 72.__________ 73._________马上分享给朋友:答案69.earthquake 70.destroyed ? 71.rescue ? 72.fell? 73 bury点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题在空格内填上一个适当的、完整的单词,该词的首字母已给出.Do you e___ to live in another planet some day?_百度作业帮
在空格内填上一个适当的、完整的单词,该词的首字母已给出.Do you e___ to live in another planet some day?
在空格内填上一个适当的、完整的单词,该词的首字母已给出.Do you e___ to live in another planet some day?
expect 期望 [expect to do 】

我要回帖

更多关于 3个字母的单词 的文章

随机推荐