求翻译:he thought ofhim ...

英语翻译①She smoothed her down with a wet comb,wiped her muddy shoes,and thought about the three months she had known him.②She was dying to see him again but what if he didn't want to see her?③Just 20% more produce will mean the difference between sickness and health,be_百度作业帮
英语翻译①She smoothed her down with a wet comb,wiped her muddy shoes,and thought about the three months she had known him.②She was dying to see him again but what if he didn't want to see her?③Just 20% more produce will mean the difference between sickness and health,between familiesgoing hungry and families providing for themselves.④The gift you is not something your loved one keeps but a voluntary contribution towards the lives of people who really need it.
1.她用湿木梳理顺了头发,擦了擦脏鞋子,回忆着认识他以来的这三个月.2.她迫不及待的想要再见他一面,可他并不想她的话怎么办?3.仅仅把产量提高20%,就意味着疾病与健康,饥饿与自给自足家庭的差别.4.你送的礼物不是给你所爱的人留念的,而是给那些的确需要的人生活上的帮助.英语翻译Marek was a farmer.He lived in a village far away.One day he was badly ill,and everyone thought he would die.They sent for a doctor.The doctor arrived two days later and looked over(检查) him.The doctor asked for a pen and some paper to write down the name of the me_百度作业帮
英语翻译Marek was a farmer.He lived in a village far away.One day he was badly ill,and everyone thought he would die.They sent for a doctor.The doctor arrived two days later and looked over(检查) him.The doctor asked for a pen and some paper to write down the name of the medicine.But there was no pen or paper in the village,because no one could read or write.The doctor thought hard,then he had an idea.He picked up a piece of burnt(燃烧过的) wood from the fire.Using the wood,he wrote the name of the medicine on the door house."Get this medicine for him," he said,"and he will soon get better."Marek's family and friends did not know what to do.They could not read the strange writing.Then the village baker(面包师) had an idea.He took off the door of the house,put it on his cart(马车)and drove to the nearest town.He bought the medicine,and Marek was soon well again.He would not let anyone wash the Magic(有魔力的) words from the door.
Marek was a farmer.He lived in a village far away.马克是个农民,住在一个偏远的小村子里One day he was badly ill,and everyone thought he would die.有一天他病的很严重,大家都认为他会死去They sent for a doctor.The doctor arrived two days later and looked over(检查) him.他们去请了一医生,两天之后来了并切为他做了检查The doctor asked for a pen and some paper to write down the name of the medicine.医生需要一支钢笔以及一些纸去写药房的名称But there was no pen or paper in the village,because no one could read or write.但是整个村庄都没有笔和纸,因为没有人会读书写字The doctor thought hard,then he had an idea.医生仔细的想了想,然后想到一个办法He picked up a piece of burnt(燃烧过的) wood from the fire.Using the wood,he wrote the name of the medicine on the door house.他从火中拾起一根烧过的木头 ,并用它在门板上写下了药物的名字"Get this medicine for him," he said,"and he will soon get better." 去为他抓这写药,不久他就会好起来的Marek's family and friends did not know what to do.They could not read the strange writing.马克的家人及朋友不知道做什么,因为他们不认识这写奇怪的文字.Then the village baker(面包师) had an idea.He took off the door of the house,put it on his cart(马车)and drove to the nearest town.然后面包师想到一和办法,他取下那扇门,放到马车上然后赶到最近的城镇He bought the medicine,and Marek was soon well again.He would not let anyone wash the Magic(有魔力的) words from the door.买回药之后马克很快就恢复了,他不让任何人去看那个门上有魔力的文字
Marek 是农夫。他很远居住在村庄。一天他是非常不适, 并且大家认为他会死。他们找了医生。医生迟到了二天才看了他。医生要笔和一些纸写下医学的名字。但没有笔或纸在村庄, 因为没人能读或写。 医生很为难, 他然后有一个想法。他拾起 木头点火。使用木头, 他写了医学的名字在门房子。"给他买这个药," 他说, "并且他很快将变更好。" Marek 的家庭和朋友不知道什么做。他们不能读...
马尔克是个农民,住在一个偏远的小村里 .一天,他病得很厉害,大家都以为他要死了.他们去叫医生.医生两天后才来给他检查了身体。医生问他要一支笔和几张纸要写药名.但是村里没有纸和笔.因为没人识字更没人会写字.医生想了很久,终于想出办法.他从火堆里捡起一片烧过的木头.用木头在房门上写下了药的名字.”去给他抓药吧”他说,”他很快就会好的”马尔克的家人和朋友不知道该怎么办了,他们根本看不...英语翻译求翻译Last week grandpa called me.He asked me to spend my vacation with him.He lives in a mountain village(村庄) .It’s small but it’s very cool there in summer.It’s very hot in our city.So I often feel bored here.I was very happy and thanked him.I said,“ _百度作业帮
英语翻译求翻译Last week grandpa called me.He asked me to spend my vacation with him.He lives in a mountain village(村庄) .It’s small but it’s very cool there in summer.It’s very hot in our city.So I often feel bored here.I was very happy and thanked him.I said,“ I’m going to visit you when our summer vacation begins.”It was July 5th last Tuesday.Parents took me to the supermarket and we bought some delicious food.The told me to take it to grandpa.The next morning daddy took me to the train station.It was the first time for me to have a trip by myself.But I felt relaxed.I was fourteen and I learned a lot in geography class.The train left at six thirty.I looked out of the windows in the train.I found the scenes(景色) were beautiful .I wasn’t tired at all.At four in the afternoon my train arrived at a station.I saw my grandpa standing outside.I got off the train and ran to him.He was happy when he saw me.I looked at him and down.He was old but strong.His village is about three kilometers from the station.We walked there.I looked around.The mountains are high but green.I thought I could have a good time there.
上周爷爷打电话给我,他问我和他度过我的假期.他住在一个山村(村庄),它很小但夏天很凉爽的.在我们的城市很热,所以我经常感到无聊.我非常高兴并感谢他.我说,“当我们的暑假开始时我要去拜访你.“这是7月5日上周二.父母带我去了超市,我们买了一些美味的食物.告诉我把它爷爷.第二天早上,爸爸带我去了火车站.这是第一次让我独自旅行.但我觉得放松.我14岁的时候,我在地理课上学会了很多.火车离开了,享年六百三十岁.我在火车往窗外看.我发现幕后(景色)是美丽的.我不累.下午四点我的火车到达车站.我看见爷爷站在外面.我下了火车,跑向他.他很高兴当他看到我.我看着他.他老但强劲.他的村庄离火车站约3公里.我们在那里走了.我看了看四周.山高但绿色.我想我可以有一段美好的时光.He thought he heard someone following him, and glancing round. He caught sight of a dark figure in the shadows.的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:英语翻译求翻译!《Big Fish》It is a fairy tale talking about family bonds.When the father was young,it was his favorite to tell stories to his little boy.But when the boy grew up,he thought those stories were all fake.As a result,he disliked his father and lived far away _百度作业帮
英语翻译求翻译!《Big Fish》It is a fairy tale talking about family bonds.When the father was young,it was his favorite to tell stories to his little boy.But when the boy grew up,he thought those stories were all fake.As a result,he disliked his father and lived far away from his father.Many years later,the father caught cancer and didn't have much time to live,so the son came back home to look after him.This time the son realized the strong love contained in those fancy stories and the two forgave each other.From this movie,I learned how to deal with generation gap between father and son.
《大鱼》这是一个童话故事,谈论家庭纽带.父亲年轻的时候,这是他最喜欢讲故事给他的小男孩.但是当孩子长大了,他认为那些故事都是假的.作为一个结果,他不喜欢他的父亲住在远离他的父亲.许多年以后,父亲得了癌症,没有太多的时间去生活,所以儿子回到家里照顾他.这一次的儿子实现了包含在这些幻想故事强烈的爱和两个互相原谅的.从这部电影中,我学会了如何处理父亲和儿子之间的代沟.

我要回帖

更多关于 thought of 的文章

随机推荐