i thought hard ,and (f )iat the thought off a good i

第三部分:写作(共三节、满分50分)第一节:单词拼写(本题共10小题,每题1分,满分10分)61. We mustn't judge persons by their a_____________.I didn’t want to hurt you on p__________, but I meant no harm.There is no d__________ that he is wrong.In the big earth in Haiti, everything was d___________.65. Tom is not good at English, so he can’t speak English f____________66. She a__________ that she had stolen the bicycle. 67. A d
person always tries to finish the job, no matter how hard it is.68.Nelson Mandela decided to attack the laws in order to make black and white people e____________.69.I’ll be in c_________ of the whole company next week when the manager is away.70.She said she didn’t like it, but p__________ I thought it was very good.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:第三部分:写作(共三节、满分50分)第一节:单词拼写(本题共10小题,每题1分,满分10分)61. We mustn't judge persons by their a_____________.I didn’t want to hurt you on p__________, but I meant no harm.There is no d__________ that he is wrong.In the big earth in Haiti, everything was d___________.65. Tom is not good at English, so he can’t speak English f____________66. She a__________ that she had stolen the bicycle. 67. A d
person always tries to finish the job, no matter how hard it is.68.Nelson Mandela decided to attack the laws in order to make black and white people e____________.69.I’ll be in c_________ of the whole company next week when the manager is away.70.She said she didn’t like it, but p__________ I thought it was very good. 第三部分:写作(共三节、满分50分)第一节:单词拼写(本题共10小题,每题1分,满分10分)61. We mustn't judge persons by their a_____________.I didn’t want to hurt you on p__________, but I meant no harm.There is no d__________ that he is wrong.In the big earth in Haiti, everything was d___________.65. Tom is not good at English, so he can’t speak English f____________66. She a__________ that she had stolen the bicycle. 67. A d
person always tries to finish the job, no matter how hard it is.68.Nelson Mandela decided to attack the laws in order to make black and white people e____________.69.I’ll be in c_________ of the whole company next week when the manager is away.70.She said she didn’t like it, but p__________ I thought it was very good. 科目:最佳答案61.appearances
62.purpose
64.destroyed
65.fluently
66。Admitted
67.determined
70.personally 解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Monty Robert’s father was a horse trainer. As a child, Monty often went from one farm to another with his father. Sometimes they didn’t have money to pay for food, but Monty still kept hoping to own a horse farm.When he was in school, his teacher asked him to write a paper about his dream. He wrote a seven-page(页)paper. He wanted to have a horse farm one day. He even drew a picture of a horse farm in the paper.The next day he handed it in to his teacher. Two days later, he got his paper back. On the front page was a large red “F” with the words “See me after class”. So the boy did and asked his teacher, “Why did I get an F?” The teacher said, “This dream will not come true for a young boy like you. You need a lot of money to own a horse farm. You have to buy the land. You have to pay for a lot of things. There is no way you could ever do it.” Then the teacher added, “If you write this paper again with a simpler dream, I will give you a good grade.” After school he thought hard about it. At last, he decided to hand in the same paper, making no changes at all. He said to the teacher, “You can keep the F and I’ll keep my dream.”Many years later, Monty had his own large horse farm. His dream came true.So don’t let anyone take away your dreams. Follow your dreams, no matter what they are.小题1:From Paragraph 1, we learn that _________.A.Monty’s family was poorB.Monty’s father didn’t support himC.Monty hoped to be a horse trainerD.Monty changed his mind all the time小题2:What was Monty’s attitude towards his paper?A.Careless. B.Serious.C.Joking. D.Funny.小题3:Monty’s teacher gave him a red “F” because he thought _________.A.Monty’s handwriting was too badB.Monty copied from another studentC.Monty’s dream was too hard for him to achieveD.Monty was not working hard to realize his dream小题4:What does the story want to tell us?A.Don’t take away others’ dreams.B.Follow a realistic dream.C.Never give up your dream.D.Anyone with a dream will succeed. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Monty Robert’s father was a horse trainer. As a child, Monty often went from one farm to another with his father. Sometimes they didn’t have money to pay for food, but Monty still kept hoping to own a horse farm.When he was in school, his teacher asked him to write a paper about his dream. He wrote a seven-page(页)paper. He wanted to have a horse farm one day. He even drew a picture of a horse farm in the paper.The next day he handed it in to his teacher. Two days later, he got his paper back. On the front page was a large red “F” with the words “See me after class”. So the boy did and asked his teacher, “Why did I get an F?” The teacher said, “This dream will not come true for a young boy like you. You need a lot of money to own a horse farm. You have to buy the land. You have to pay for a lot of things. There is no way you could ever do it.” Then the teacher added, “If you write this paper again with a simpler dream, I will give you a good grade.” After school he thought hard about it. At last, he decided to hand in the same paper, making no changes at all. He said to the teacher, “You can keep the F and I’ll keep my dream.”Many years later, Monty had his own large horse farm. His dream came true.So don’t let anyone take away your dreams. Follow your dreams, no matter what they are.小题1:From Paragraph 1, we learn that _________.A.Monty’s family was poorB.Monty’s father didn’t support himC.Monty hoped to be a horse trainerD.Monty changed his mind all the time小题2:What was Monty’s attitude towards his paper?A.Careless. B.Serious.C.Joking. D.Funny.小题3:Monty’s teacher gave him a red “F” because he thought _________.A.Monty’s handwriting was too badB.Monty copied from another studentC.Monty’s dream was too hard for him to achieveD.Monty was not working hard to realize his dream小题4:What does the story want to tell us?A.Don’t take away others’ dreams.B.Follow a realistic dream.C.Never give up your dream.D.Anyone with a dream will succeed.Monty Robert’s father was a horse trainer. As a child, Monty often went from one farm to another with his father. Sometimes they didn’t have money to pay for food, but Monty still kept hoping to own a horse farm.When he was in school, his teacher asked him to write a paper about his dream. He wrote a seven-page(页)paper. He wanted to have a horse farm one day. He even drew a picture of a horse farm in the paper.The next day he handed it in to his teacher. Two days later, he got his paper back. On the front page was a large red “F” with the words “See me after class”. So the boy did and asked his teacher, “Why did I get an F?” The teacher said, “This dream will not come true for a young boy like you. You need a lot of money to own a horse farm. You have to buy the land. You have to pay for a lot of things. There is no way you could ever do it.” Then the teacher added, “If you write this paper again with a simpler dream, I will give you a good grade.” After school he thought hard about it. At last, he decided to hand in the same paper, making no changes at all. He said to the teacher, “You can keep the F and I’ll keep my dream.”Many years later, Monty had his own large horse farm. His dream came true.So don’t let anyone take away your dreams. Follow your dreams, no matter what they are.小题1:From Paragraph 1, we learn that _________.A.Monty’s family was poorB.Monty’s father didn’t support himC.Monty hoped to be a horse trainerD.Monty changed his mind all the time小题2:What was Monty’s attitude towards his paper?A.Careless. B.Serious.C.Joking. D.Funny.小题3:Monty’s teacher gave him a red “F” because he thought _________.A.Monty’s handwriting was too badB.Monty copied from another studentC.Monty’s dream was too hard for him to achieveD.Monty was not working hard to realize his dream小题4:What does the story want to tell us?A.Don’t take away others’ dreams.B.Follow a realistic dream.C.Never give up your dream.D.Anyone with a dream will succeed.科目:最佳答案小题1:A小题2:B小题3:C小题4:C解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Nothing Worthy Of Love : I Am Afraid I Will Never Find Someone to Really Love Me Story & Experience
This browser is out of date and will not support some of this site's functionality. For better site performance, please update your browser to the newest version:
Nothing Worthy Of Love
I have been 'single' for over a year now and I finally allowed myself to truly open up and care about someone. I told him of my childhood, details I have not even told my therapist, I shared my desires, my dreams, my secrets. I allowed him to see me, to know me.....very few get to.
" You are amazing ", " I like you, more than I let on...." he would say. He wanted to be with me and he opened up to me or so it seemed. Yet when all is said and done, I am but one of three. I am nothing special, nothing worthy of love or even consideration of dating. WOW!!
Is my personality so unpleasant, so unworthy of being someone special to just one person? I finally open up and it is still not enough.....I do not know how to become worthy....how to become someone who deserves love. It saddens me because I do not understand and I do not know how to fix it or even how to walk away from the pain.
I am tired of being cold, distant.....I want true love. Just someone who truly wants to be with me, spend time with me and who is not constantly looking for that other, better option. I am tired of being that girl who is worthy of f*kking but not worthy of being with.
But perhaps I just need to except my path.....to except I will never find love. Not the kind of love I so want anyway.
SEND TO A FRIEND:He thought hard , and then he a good idea . A . looked for B . remembered C . came up with D . got along with 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
He thought hard , and then he _______________ a good idea .
A . looked for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B . remembered
C . came up with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D . got along with
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年广东省湛江市八年级第三次月考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
Once there was a king. He liked to write stories. He thought his stories were good, so he like to show them to people. As people were afraid of him, they all said his stories were very good. One day, the king showed some of his best stories to a famous writer. He wanted the writer to praise(赞美)these stories. But the writer said his stories were so bad that he should throw them into the fire. The king got very angry and sent him to prison(监狱). After some time, the king set him free and ordered him to come to his palace(宫殿). Again he showed some of his new Stories and asked what he thought of them. After reading them, the writer at once turned to the soldiers and said, "Take me back to the prison."【小题1】The king thought his stories were good so ____.A. People liked themB. he liked to show them to peopleC. he only showed some to the famous write【小题2】The famous writer was thrown into prison becauseA. he was afraid of the king's storiesB. he said the king's stories were very badC. he said he couldn’t write good stories for the king【小题3】People were afraid of the king becauseA. the stories were interestingB. they would be sent to prisonC the king wrote many stories【小题4】Again the king showed the writer some of his new stories becauseA. he wanted to know what the writer thought of themB. he wanted to be angry with the writerC. he wanted to send the writer to prison【小题5】When we read the writer's last words, we can be sure thatA. the writer would write some good stories while in prisonB. the writer liked the new Stories'C. the king's new Stories were no good at all.
来源:2015届江苏省八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
Mr, Evans lives and works in Sydney. Last week he hada &&&&&&&holiday, but he didn’tknow& &&&&&& to go. He said to his friend Robert,” Ihate the hot weather here, but I can’t &&&&&&&&&&acool place in Australia. Where should I go&&&&&&a holiday.& “That’s easy,” said Robert, ”You can go toMoscow. Snow and ice are covering the ground there now.” Mr. Evens &&&&&&&&&hisadvice. He bought a plane ticket and&&&&&&&&Moscow. He enjoyed himself there, but one day he got into trouble. Afterlunch &&&&&&&&a cold day, hewent to a park in the city. He found that a dog followed him when he walked &&&&&&&&ahouse. It seemed hungry. Maybe it wanted some food &&&&&&&,he thought. However, Mr. Evans had &&&&&food inhis pockets. He tried to make the dog &&&&&&&&,butit began to bark at him. Just at that moment, he&&&&&&&&&a small stone on the ground. He tried to pick it up, but he& &&&&&&.“&&&&& strange these Russians are!”Mr. Evans saidto &&&&&&&.”They tie up stonesinstead of their dogs.1.A .two weeks&&&&&& &B.two weeks’&&&& C. twoweek’s&&&&&&& &&D. two---week2.A. what&&&&&&&&&&&B. which&&&&&&&&& C. where&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. how3.A. thinkof&&&&&&&& &B. thinkabout&&&&& C. thinkover&&&&&&&& &D. thought of4.A. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. for&&&&&&&&&&&C. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. over5.A. caught&&&&&&&&&&B. thought&&&&&&& &C. followed&&&&&&&&&&D. forgot6.A. reached in&&&&& &&B.arrived in&&&&&& C. getto&&&&&&&&&&& &&D.arrived 7.A. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. on&&&&&&&&&&& &C.at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. with8.A. passed&&&&&&&&&&B. pasted&&&&&& &&&C. past&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. pass9.A.eat&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. eating&&&&&&&& &&C.to eat&&&&&&&&&&& . D.ate10.A. nothing&&&&&& &&B.no&&&&&&&&&&& &C. none&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. some11.A. take away&&&&& &&B.throw away&&&& &C. goaway&&&&&&&&& &D. put away12.A. saw&&&&&&&&&&&B. heard&&&& &&&&&&C.watched&&&&&&&&& &D. listened13.A. can’t&&&&&&&&&&B. won’t&&&&&&&& &&C.couldn’t&&&&&&&&& &D. may not14.A. What a&&&&&&&&&B. How a&& &&&&&&&C.What&&&&&&&&&& &&&D.How 15.A. itself&&&&&&&&&&&B. himself&&&&&&&& C. myself&&&&&&&&&&&&D. yourself&
来源:2015届江苏省扬州市邗江区七年级下学期期末考试英语卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
根据对话内容和首字母提示,在下文空格处填入适当的词使对话完整。(每空一词)The day was like any other day in his life, Tom walkedp&1.the shop on the street corner. He stopped to look at the frontrow of shoes, and he felt happy to see that the pair of shoes he wanted verymuch were still there. Looking down, he f&2.sorry for himself. Hereally wanted to have t&3.for his birthday.  He sadlywalked away and t&4.how to tell his mother about it. He knew shewould give him a&5.he liked if she could. But he also knew verywell she had little money. He d&6.not to go home at once, as helooked worried and his mother would notice it. So he went to the park and saton the grass. Then he saw a boy in a wheel chair (轮椅) . He noticed that the boy moved the wheel with his h&7..Tom looked at him carefully and was s&8.to see the boy have nofeet. He looked at his own feet. “It’s much b&9.to be without shoesthan without feet,” he thought. There was no reason for him to feel so sorryand sad. He went away and s&10., thinking he was happier.&
来源:2013年初中毕业升学考试(山东东营卷)英语(解析版)
A primary school bus driver stopped the bus in a gasstation in Ohio because he had to use the bathroom. Instead of turning off theengine (引擎) and taking the key with him, the driverleft the bus running. And he forgot to set the brake (制动器) because he was in a hurry. “It was cold outside, andI didn’t want the kids to get cold while I was using the bathroom,” he told apolice officer.The bus slowly started moving away from the gasstation. As the bus picked up speed, the kids began shouting and crying.Ten-year-old Jake ran forward to the driver’s seat and held the steering wheel(方向盘). He pressed hard on the brake pedal (踏板) and managed to stop the bus as it came nearer to ariver bed. Jake turned off the engine at last. After the police arrived at thescene, they praised Jake for his great effort.“That is one cool kid,” said the police officer. “Itold him he would make a great police officer when he grew up.”Jake wasn’t impressed with what he had done. “Stoppingthe bus,” he said, “was easy compared to playing Grand Theft Auto III,” hisfavorite action video game. The bus driver was taken to the police station. Hewas at first charged (指控) with “leaving a child alone while motoris running.” The lawyer said he hoped to upgrade the charge because ofthe number of children (twenty) on the bus.“Whatever he is charged with,” the police officersaid, “I will see that he never drives a bus again.”1.Why didn’t the driver turn off the engine when hewent to the bathroom? Because _________.A. he was in a hurryB. he forgot to do itC. he didn’t want the kids to get coldD. he thought he would be back in a minute2.What is the correct order?& _________a. The bus started moving.b. Jake turned off the engine.c. Jake held the steering wheel.d. The kids began shouting and crying.e. Jake ran forward to the driver’s seat.f. Jake pressed hard on the brake pedal.A. a-b-c-d-e-f& &&&&&&&&& B.a-d-e-c-f-b &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.d-a-c-e-f-b &&&&&&&&&&& D.d-e-a-b-c-f3.What do we know about Jake?&& ________A. He could drive. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.He was eleven years old.C. He wanted to be a police officer. &&&&&&&&& D.He liked playing Grand Theft Auto III.4.What does the underlined word “upgrade” mean in the fourthparagraph?& __________A. 改变 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.取消&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 加重 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.减轻 5.What will most probably happen to the bus driver? Hewill_______.A. not be chargedB. face the most serious chargeC. not be allowed to drive a bus againD. only be charged with “leaving a child alone whilemotor is running”&
来源:学年浙江省金华市六校联谊中考模拟英语试卷(解析版)
Ding-Dong!“Jason, honey? Can you answer the door?”“I am busy, mom!” Jasonshouted back at his mother. He had spent three hours so far working to thispoint in the game. He couldn’t stop now.Ding-Dong!Mom′sfootsteps approached the front door.“Jason, it’s your friend Todd.” Mom called from thedoorway.Todd, his best friend, stepped into the room. “ Jason!I need a partner for playing basketball. ”He soundedexcited.Jason snorted. “No way, Todd. I′m playing a gamehere.”Jason gave his friend a dirty look, and his characterin the game almost got killed while he looked away, “ I almost died because ofyou!”Todd looked at Jason′s mother. Jason’s mother lookedback at him. They both looked at Jason. “Why don′t you play basketball withyour friend?” Jason’s mother suggested.“Tomorrow, maybe…” There were more levels to beattomorrow, though, Maybe he had played tomorrow. He’d have to see what mood hewas in. He thought he heard footsteps walking away, but he was too busy beatingthe next level to care.An hour later, Jason’s father came home. It was dinnertime after his father washed up and sat down. Jason didn′t even hear his namebeing called to the table. He didn′t hear his father walk at behind him and askhim to turn the game off, either.When the screen suddenly went black and his father’sangry face loomed in front of him, Jason finally heard. “No more game for amonth.” Jason′s father shouted at him. “You don’t play basketball, you don′tcome to dinner, and you don′t do your chores. We′ll make you do something elsebefore you play any more.”Jason nodded slowly. He knew better than to argue withhis father, and when he thought about it, he had been playing quite a bit. Itwas fun, but he was letting down his friends, his family, and himself by payingtoo much.He′d try harder in the future.1.What did Todd ask Jason to do?A.Help him cookdinner&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Beat morelevels for him.C.Repair thecomputer for him&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.playbasketball with him.2.Why did Jason finally stop playing the game?A.He won thegame.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.His mothergot dinner ready.C.His fatherturned off the computer.&&&&&&&&& D.He decided toplay basketball outside.3.What did Jason learn in the end?A.He thoughtthat his father was too strict with him.B.He found thatplaying computer games was quite interesting.C.He realizedit was an unhealthy habit to play games without dinner.D.He couldn’t spend all day playing games, because he had otherduties.4.Which of the following is the best title of thispassage?A.Inside thegame&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Games orSupper.C.Jason′s Angry Father&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Use of theComputer.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 thought of 的文章

随机推荐