歌曲long long time agoAgo I Know S...

&&当前位置: > >Long Ago在线试听 与《Long Ago》一样好听1.COMA-CHI2.陈明3.潘恩蓓4.网络歌曲5.庞晓宇6.华声国乐团7.黄莺莺8.Turbotronic9.阿炳10.信(苏见信)《Long Ago》相似歌曲全部英语翻译歌曲名:gonethere's a thousand words that i could sayto make you come home (yeah)seems so long ago you walked away and left me aloneand i remember what you said to meyou were acting so strangeand maybe i was too blind to seethat you nee_百度作业帮
英语翻译歌曲名:gonethere's a thousand words that i could sayto make you come home (yeah)seems so long ago you walked away and left me aloneand i remember what you said to meyou were acting so strangeand maybe i was too blind to seethat you nee
英语翻译歌曲名:gonethere's a thousand words that i could sayto make you come home (yeah)seems so long ago you walked away and left me aloneand i remember what you said to meyou were acting so strangeand maybe i was too blind to seethat you needed a changewas it something i said,to make you turn awayto make you walk out and leave me cold(ohh ohh ohh ohh ohh)if i could just find a way to make it so that you were right hereright nowchorus:i've been sittin herecan't get you off mindi try my best to be a man and be strongi drove myself insanewishing i could touch your face (touch your face)but the truth remains you're gone(you're) gone(baby you're) gone(girl you're gone.baby girl you're)gone(you're) gone(you're)now i don't wanna make excuses babywon't change the fact that your gone (no,no)but if there's something that i could dowon't you please let me knowthe time is passing so slowly nowguess,that's my life without you(guess,that's my life without you)and maybe i could change my every daybut baby i don't want toi'll just hang around and find some things to doto take my mind off missing you (take my mind off missing you)and i know in my heart you can't say that you don't love me tooplease say you doyeah...chorus:i've been sittin here (sitin' here)can't get you off mind (get you off my mind)i try my best to be a man and be strong(my best to be a man and be strong)i drove myself insanewishing i could touch your face(wishing i could touch your face)but the truth remains(truth remains you're)gone(you re) gone(you re) gone(you re gone)(you re) gone(you re) gonewhat will i doif i can't be with youtell me where will i turn tobaby,who will i benow that we are apartam i still in your heartbaby why don't you seethat i need you here with meohh...i've been sittin here (sitin' here)can't get you off mind (can't get you off mind)i try my best to be a man and be strong(my best to be a man)i drove myself insanewishing i could touch your face(oh could you baby)but the truth remains(the truth remains you're gone)i've been sittin here (sitin' here)can't get you off mind (can't get you off mind)i try my best to be a man and be strong(my best to be a man)i drove myself insane (ohh)wishing i could touch your face (ohh)but the truth remains(ohh ohh baby the truth is you're)gone(you're) gone(you're) gone(you're gone)(baby girl you're) gone(you're) gonebut the truth remains you'regone
歌曲名:gone there's a thousand words that i could say 我可以说出千言万语to make you come home (yeah)请求你回家 seems so long ago you walked away and left me alone 你离开我出走仿佛是很久以前的事and i remember what you said to me我记得你对我说的每一句话you were acting so strange你表现得那么不自然 and maybe i was too blind to see或许我瞎了眼睛才没有察觉 that you needed a change你需要的是些变化 was it something i said,to make you turn away是我说了什么吗,让你转身了to make you walk out and leave me cold (ohh ohh ohh ohh ohh) 让你走了出去,留下冰冷的我if i could just find a way我多希望我能找到一个to make it so that you were right here right now 能让你,就现在,就在这里,在我身边的方法chorus:i've been sittin here我坐在这里 can't get you off mind无法忘却你 i try my best to be a man and be strong我尽力去做一个坚强的男人 i drove myself insane我快把自己逼疯了wishing i could touch your face (touch your face)多希望我能碰触你的脸庞(碰触到你的脸庞) but the truth remains you're gone 但是事实就是,你不在了(you're) gone (你已经)不在了(baby you're) gone (宝贝你)不在了(girl you're gone.baby girl you're)(宝贝你不在了.宝贝女孩你已经) gone 不在了...(you're) gone(你)不在了 (you're) (你...)now i don't wanna make excuses baby 现在我不想要找借口,宝贝won't change the fact that your gone (no,no)因为那不能改变你已经不在了这个事实 (不能,不能) but if there's something that i could do 可是如果有什么我能做的won't you please let me know可不可以请你告诉我 the time is passing so slowly now现在时间流逝的如此缓慢guess,that's my life without you我猜,这就是我没有你的生活 (guess,that's my life without you)(我猜,这就是我没有你的生活) and maybe i could change my every day或许我可以改变我每天的生活 but baby i don't want to 但是,宝贝,我并不想那样i'll just hang around and find some things to do就闲晃着,找些什么事来做 to take my mind off missing you (take my mind off missing you) 为了让自己不想念你(让自己不想念着你)and i know in my heart you can't say that youdon't love me too 而且在我心中我也知道,你不能说你不爱我please say you do 请说你也爱我yeah...耶...chorus:i've been sittin here (sitin' here) 我坐在这里 (坐在这里)can't get you off mind (get you off my mind)无法不想你(不想着你)i try my best to be a man and be strong (my best to be a man and be strong) 我尽力去做一个坚强的男人 (尽我所能去做一个坚强的男人)i drove myself insane我快把自己逼疯了wishing i could touch your face (wishing i could touch your face)多希望我能碰触你的脸庞(多希望能够碰触到你的脸庞) but the truth remains 但是事实就是(truth remains you're) (事实就是,你)gone 不在了...(you re) gone (你)不在了(you re) gone(你)不在了 (you re gone)(你已经不在了) (you re) gone (你)不在了(you re) gone(你)不在了what will i do if i can't be with you 如果我不能和你在一起,我能做些什么?tell me where will i turn to 告诉我我该转向哪里baby,who will i be宝贝,我会成为什么样的人 now that we are apart 现在我们分开了am i still in your heart我还依旧在你心中么?baby why don't you see宝贝为什么你不明白 that i need you here with me我需要你和我在一起 ohh...哦...i've been sittin here (sitin' here) 我坐在这里 (坐在这里)can't get you off mind (get you off my mind)无法不想你(不想着你)i try my best to be a man and be strong (my best to be a man and be strong) 我尽力去做一个坚强的男人 (尽我所能去做一个坚强的男人)i drove myself insane我快把自己逼疯了wishing i could touch your face 多希望我能碰触到你的脸庞(oh could you baby) (哦,你可以么,宝贝?)but the truth remains (the truth remains you're gone) 但是事实就是(哦哦宝贝,事实就是你已经...)gone 不在了...(you're) gone (你)不在了(you're) gone(你)不在了(you're gone)(你不在了...)(baby girl you're) gone (我的宝贝女孩你已经)不在了...(you're) gone(你)不在了but the truth remains you're 但是事实依然是,你已经gone不在了好长...翻译得好累.^^
有一个几千字的,我可以说令你回来(嗯) 似乎不久之前,你走开并给我留下了独自我记得你对我说: 你代理奇怪也许我太盲目看你需要改变是不是我说,使你回避使你走出,并离开了我冷(库存积压库存积压库存) 如果我可以找到一个方法为了让这个,你在这里现在合唱: ...
always needed time on my own 我也需要花点时间在自己身上I never thought 我从未指望I'd need you there when I cried 在我哭泣的时候会如此得需要你在身边 And the days feel like years 我感到度日如年 when I'm a...宫崎骏的借东西的小人里开头的英文歌是啥啊,不是后面那个Arrietty's Song_百度知道
宫崎骏的借东西的小人里开头的英文歌是啥啊,不是后面那个Arrietty's Song
提问者采纳
The Neglected Garden(荒れた庭)So many years have passedThe dew is still on the rosesI left my childhoodIn a garden greenCome in the gardenAnd look at the treesI used to play there when I was achildSquirrels and birdsLittle fairiesSettled down there long agoSo many years have passedThe dew is still on the rosesI left my childhoodIn that garden greenCome in the gardenAnd sit on the grassI used to sit there when I was a childLvy and mossLittle daisiesCovered the lane long agoSo many years have passedThe dew is still on the rosesI kent my memoriesIn that garden greenI kent my memoriesIn that garden greenTHE MUSIC END
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
Arrietty's Song(English version)
歌曲:Arrietty's Song(English version)
歌手:Cécile Corbel (セシル·コルベル)
I'm 14 years old, I'm pretty
I'm a teeny tiny girl, a little lady
I live under the kitchen floor
Right here, not so far from you.
Sometimes I feel happy
Sometimes I feel blue
In my dreams O I wish I could...
Feel my hair blowing in the wind
See the sky and the summer rain
Pick a flower from the garden for you
Beyond the lane there's another world
Butterflies floating in the air
But is there someone out there for me?
And so life goes on, day after day
With knick-knacks on the floor, nooks and crannies
I live in a tiny world...
Different World作词:Cecile Corbel作曲:Simon Caby/Cecile Corbel演唱:Cecile CorbelLook up at the skyIf you feel lonelyThis is the same skyI stare at too.I remember the dayYour eyes fell on meSo shining eyesNow I'm wondering...Why are you sad?You knew I had to leave'Cause I live in a different worldStill I'm not so far away from you.I feel so smallDown in the gardenMy mind is restlessWhen I think of you.We're so alikeAnd so differentNot only friendsSo promise me...Please don't be sadAlthough it's time to leaveIf this is true lovePlease save a place in your heart for me.
a different world
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 long long time ago 的文章

随机推荐