问几个英语题库

问大家几个英语问题!!谢谢了。。急。天那,请满足下这个孩子的好奇心把!!1.Deserts and high mountains have always been a _____to the movement of people from place to place/A.jam, B barrier ,C fence, D prevention我第一次做D,第二次A, _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
问大家几个英语问题!!谢谢了。。急。天那,请满足下这个孩子的好奇心把!!1.Deserts and high mountains have always been a _____to the movement of people from place to place/A.jam, B barrier ,C fence, D prevention我第一次做D,第二次A,
天那,请满足下这个孩子的好奇心把!!1.Deserts and high mountains have always been a _____to the movement of people from place to place/A.jam, B barrier ,C fence, D prevention我第一次做D,第二次A, 做了两次都错。。 答案是B... 为什么啊。。。2.scientists say it may be five or ten years ______it is possible to test this medicine on human patients.A.since, B before C after when两次分别选了C,D都错。。 答案是B!!WHY WHY WHY !!3.the welfare of the individual is bound up ______ the welfare of the communityA. with ,B form C at D to4.they had planned to _____the bridge but their bombs failed to ____A.blow up explode B explode blow up C blow up erupt D explode burst搞不明白!!5.the post-world war2 baby _____resulted in a 43% increase in the number of tennagers in the 1960s and 1970s.A.boost B boom C production D prosperity6. computer technology will _____a revolution in business administrationA bring around B bring about C bring out D bring up7.he came back late ____which time all the guests had already leftA after B by C at D during 8.john carried our school_____in the paradeA.color B ban C banner D. siganl(这个单词8成是打错了,因为我翻了字典都没找到!!)9._____walk in cool weather is invigorating.A easy B comfortable C mild D brisk10 the smoke from cooking _____ the presence of the enemyA.deceived B lied C open D betrayed谢谢各位仁兄了!!本人感激不尽!!哈哈A.
1.Deserts and high mountains have always been a _____to the movement of people from place to place/A.jam, B barrier ,C fence, D prevention我第一次做D,第二次A, 做了两次都错。。 答案是B... 为什么啊。。。这个只能说是因为barrier更贴切,是障碍物的意思。2.scientists say it may be five or ten years ______it is possible to test this medicine on human patients.A.since, B before C after when两次分别选了C,D都错。。 答案是B!!WHY WHY WHY !!因为这个句子本身的意思就是五或十年以前,而你一次选了五或十年之后,一次选了一个根本驴唇不对马嘴的答案啊~你是理解错题的意思了。如果把单词放进句子里然后读读,就会发现你的两个答案都不通顺,也不适合。3.the welfare of the individual is bound up ______ the welfare of the communityA. with ,B form C at D to选A, 是因为,哎呀,就是理论上就是这样啦,没有什么为什么。4.they had planned to _____the bridge but their bombs failed to ____A.blow up explode B explode blow up C blow up erupt D explode burst搞不明白!!这个嘛,是B,因为句子的意思、5.the post-world war2 baby _____resulted in a 43% increase in the number of tennagers in the 1960s and 1970s.A.boost B boom C production D prosperity选A啦,是说促进了百分比6. computer technology will _____a revolution in business administrationA bring around B bring about C bring out D bring up选C,也就句子的本意,就是说电脑科技带出了一个改革或者什么的。7.he came back late ____which time all the guests had already leftA after B by C at D during 选C,LZ这道题打错了吧,但是答案应该是C,因为我不确定你打的是否正确,所以不能讲解哎8.john carried our school_____in the paradeA.color B ban C banner D. siganl(这个单词8成是打错了,因为我翻了字典都没找到!!)选C, 是说jogn把我们学校的旗帜带进了一个有形的队伍,而D应该是signal,确实是打错了9._____walk in cool weather is invigorating.A easy B comfortable C mild D brisk这道题打错了吧,如果没打错,就是题出错了10 the smoke from cooking _____ the presence of the enemyA.deceived B lied C open D betrayed这道题的意思不太明了,不是A就是D,本人觉得A的可能性比较大。希望能够帮助你问几个英语语法题1.Three officers narrowly escaped ___ in the terrorist attack.A.to be killed B.to kill C.killing D.being killed 我选的A 2.To learn to speak English well,___.A.much practice is needed C.one needs much practice 就这两个选项我分不来 我选的A _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
问几个英语语法题1.Three officers narrowly escaped ___ in the terrorist attack.A.to be killed B.to kill C.killing D.being killed 我选的A 2.To learn to speak English well,___.A.much practice is needed C.one needs much practice 就这两个选项我分不来 我选的A
1.Three officers narrowly escaped ___ in the terrorist attack.A.to be killed B.to kill C.killing D.being killed 我选的A 2.To learn to speak English well,___.A.much practice is needed C.one needs much practice 就这两个选项我分不来 我选的A 但是错了3.Did the judge ask you many questions?yes,and ___ .A.they were difficult to be answered B.they were difficult to answer C.to answer them was to be difficult D.they have difficulty in answering.这不是被回答么?为什么不选A
1.选D.关键是escape 的用法,escape 既可以做不及物动词(如A lion escaped.It escaped from its cage.)也可以做及物动词(He did this only to escape punishment/being punished.)这里three officers是杀的对象,所以是被动的,因此用escape being killed.2.这个句子由两部分组成.英语的句子讲究逻辑一致.to learn to speak English well的主语应该和主句的主语一致,因此应该选C.3.应该选B.不定式的主动形式表被动.They (指那些问题)were difficult to answer.(主语是answer的宾语.)同理,That question is difficult to answer.那个问题不容易回答.Chickens legs are nice to eat.鸡腿很好吃.
参考 escape being punished 逃脱惩罚
2.C to learn to speak english well 的主语也是one3.D中主语they主语不明确 ,它是只问题本身呢 还是回答的人呢 不知道
1.escape from doing sth
所以A是错误的2.这个句子,人是主语,是主动的,而A是被动的,所以错误3.B sb were difficult to do sth.
A 没这样的说法的,语法错误,D 也是
1 因为第一句是 开始下雨的时候,我们正在散步 你可以体会出 一定选D 2 这里有条规律 是主句用将来时 从句就要用一般现在时 所以很明显只能选C 1.
1.escape 后跟doing。又因为此处表示被动,所以用escape being killed2.此题的主语应该是人,你可以把句子的第一部分放到后面来理One needs much practice to learn to speak English well.3.答语的they代指many questions,所以首先排除D。D中的they指人。B项正确,你可以记住一个固...
您可能关注的推广问几个英语题目.I get off my bicycle on the left side.为什么用get off.Coal is used to produce electricity very often.为什么用is used to produce.Why can't you do this small good for me?I've helped you often enough in The past.为什么使用good.Had i had time,i woul_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
问几个英语题目.I get off my bicycle on the left side.为什么用get off.Coal is used to produce electricity very often.为什么用is used to produce.Why can't you do this small good for me?I've helped you often enough in The past.为什么使用good.Had i had time,i woul
I get off my bicycle on the left side.为什么用get off.Coal is used to produce electricity very often.为什么用is used to produce.Why can't you do this small good for me?I've helped you often enough in The past.为什么使用good.Had i had time,i would have gone to see him.为什么用had i had time.He didn't go to France,the doctor suggested that he won't go there.为什么用won't go.其实都是单项选择,我只把对的答案打出来了.
1 get off 从.车上下来 主语是第一人称,用原形2 is used to produce 被用来生产.3 do this small good for me 帮某人一个小忙4 had i had time是对过去虚拟的倒装形式,即省略if,had放句首如果我有时间的话.5 应当是 not go there 是虚拟语气在主语从句中的应用,should+动词原形,should可以省略
赞同楼上的问个英语阅读题目(初二)DO you still get free plastic bags from the supermarket? Things will change soon.To protect the environment, most supermarkets in China will stop providing (提供) free plastic bags. If you don't want to pay money to buy them, you'll have to bring_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
问个英语阅读题目(初二)DO you still get free plastic bags from the supermarket? Things will change soon.To protect the environment, most supermarkets in China will stop providing (提供) free plastic bags. If you don't want to pay money to buy them, you'll have to bring
DO you still get free plastic bags from the supermarket? Things will change soon.To protect the environment, most supermarkets in China will stop providing (提供) free plastic bags. If you don't want to pay money to buy them, you'll have to bring your own shopping bag.What kind of bags will be the best to bring? Students in Kunming Xinying Middle School have some good ideas.Most students used old clothes to make their bags. They painted pictures like the Olympic rings on them.But Wang Shuncheng, a Junior 2 boy, chose a different material (材料). He made his bag with old newspaper. Is a newspaper bag strong enough to hold shopping? Wang says it is, "No problem. I put six bottles of water in the bag," he said. "It's strong enough!"Chen Lisi, a girl, had a more traditional way to make her bag – she weaved (编织) a bamboo basket. It was not an easy job. With her grandfather's help, Chen spent a whole afternoon making it. She also weaved wool (毛线) flowers on the basket.Making bags was not all the students did. They had another job: to persuade (说服) their parents and relatives to use environmentally-friendly shopping bags instead of plastic ones.1According to the passage, how many things did people use to make the bags?
D.Four2From the passage,we can know it is____for us to keep our world safe from danger.A.easy
B.difficult
C.friendly
D.important一定要说明理由
1:D(clothes,newspaper,bamboo and wool)2:A,文章说,同学们用很简单的材料制成shopping bag,和劝服他们的家长去保护环境.
C old clothes ,old newspaper,bamboo basketD 重要,我们可以从文中发现,学生们为环保做了大量的工作,但没有体现出究竟是简单还是困难。当然,费尽周折,肯定说明环保很重要。
您可能关注的推广问几个英语问题~英语好的进是不是有so how long,ready(还是already)就用现在完成?还有 no longer是虾米意思_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
问几个英语问题~英语好的进是不是有so how long,ready(还是already)就用现在完成?还有 no longer是虾米意思
是不是有so how long,ready(还是already)就用现在完成?还有 no longer是虾米意思
so faradv.迄今为止就此范围(程度)来说how long--多长(一般问时间的长短)ready[redi]adj.有准备的,准备完毕的,甘心的,情愿的,现成的,迅速的是already(已经)用于现在完成时.no longeradv.不再
so faradv.迄今为止already用现在完成no longeradv.不再
so far到目前为止 how long多少时间 already已经 no longer不再
so far:到目前为止(现在完成时)how long:多少时间(现在完成时)already:已经(现在完成时)no longer:不再
不一定的,但是有already就一定用,HOW LONG表示动作持续的时间长短,一般用现完,因为它的回答是I have+been+doing+for/since引导的时间状语.NO LONGER是"不再"的意思.
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 英语题库 的文章

随机推荐