英语题库,在线等

英语题,在线等_百度知道
英语题,在线等
we 10,Miss Yang.I&#39!”said Miss Yang. () 1.A.kind of book B.kind of books C.kinds of book
D.kinds of books () 2.A.in B.to C.from D.out ()3.A.more than B.less than C.more D.less ()4.A.on the time B.on time C.at times D.in the time ()5.A.comes B.came C.came in D.came into ()6.A.see B.look C.look for D.find ()7.A.glad B.sorry C.surprised D.sad ()8.A.When B.At the moment C.As soon as D.While ()9.A.the library&#39.______ it.I think I&#39,“What was the name of the book?”“It was Harry Potter and the Philosopher&#39,Miss Yang was working at her desk in the library when Han Meimei 5!”said Miss Yang.______ the library but they can's 9!” said Han Meimei.“Don&#39.______ .“Excuse me,Miss Yve lost it.______ two weeks.Everyone must return the library books 4! I&#39.______ . One afternoon,”said Miss Yang. 8!”Miss Yang gt 6;ve just found this library book.I likm 7!Is it the book you&#39,thank you.______ thank Lucy,ve lost it.”“Ot keep them for 3,Meimei,“Cs B.other&#39.______ ;t thank me.______ that if you&#39,but I think it&#39,you must pay for it,”she said.“I&#39,Miss Ys Stone.”“Wm very sorry.I borrowed a book ten days ago.But I can's D.Miss Yang&#39Our school has a big library.There are many 1;s C.Han Meimei&#39.______ in it.All the students in our school can borrow books 2.______ Lucy came into the library.“Excuse me?”“Yes,so I come to return it.”“Oh
提问者采纳
D.kinds of books C.from A.more thanB.on time C.came in D.find B.sorry B.At the moment A.the library'sD.must both
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
c3、c61、b8、b5、c7、d2、b10、a4、b9
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语题,在线等_百度知道
英语题,在线等
3.He ran to
do the mearst street and saw one a (5).(
2.Tevry wanted to help her about not (4):One of the boats suddenly flowed away.(
)8,but the policeman very much,so kathy wanted to get it (2) she was so.(
4,she was very faid and shouted aloud.Careless (3) she fell into the river.Terry asked him for (6) The policeman hurrial off the clothes hathy was (8) 阅读填空Oneday kathy and terry were playoy with paper (1) by theriver.(
5.They were playing very happily
提问者采纳
She was so careless (3.that) she fell into the river.back) ,so kathy wanted to get it (2:One of the boats suddenly flowed away.They were playing very happily.cards) by the riverOneday kathy and terry were playing with paper (1.He ran to
do the nearst street and saw one a (5.help) The policeman hurrial off the clothes kathy was (8.Terry asked him for (6.policeman),she was very faid and shouted aloud,也不全.Tevry wanted to help her about not (4).wearing) ,but the policeman very much你文章写的错的太多
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语题求助,在线等,急,谢谢!请各位老师帮忙讲一下53题和55题,为什么53题选D、55题选A.谢谢!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语题求助,在线等,急,谢谢!请各位老师帮忙讲一下53题和55题,为什么53题选D、55题选A.谢谢!
请各位老师帮忙讲一下53题和55题,为什么53题选D、55题选A.谢谢!
53:原文第一句 开篇就点明了主旨大意.主要写的就是对污染问题的介绍.A 处理污染的地点 明显不对 B 污染的危害 原文比例不多,先放着.C 处理方法 没提及 淘汰.再看B D 一个是模糊的大概念(D)一个是大概念的分支(B),不能以偏概全,所以选D. 55:和53类似.CD属于意思一类的,淘汰.AB关系和53的BD一样,不赘述.初二英语习题在线等!急-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 初二英语习题在线等!急
初二英语习题在线等!急
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“初二英语习题在线等!急”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“初二英语习题在线等!急”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:初二英语习题在线等!急,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:BA smash.owner D.sweep E promptly F.tired C解决方案2:确定?解决方案3:谢谢解决方案4:确定以及肯定!解决方案5:太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了: she usually exercise three times a week.she often drink milk every day she sometimes eat fruits three times a week.she sometimes watch tv once a week.she aways go shoppin...===========================================200悬赏。。。 这个结果对你那么重要么,给你题目做的目的就是让你练习的,抄答案有用嚒。=========================================== I think I will be an office worker in ten years. I like working with different people,because I like challenges. I will live in a big house with my husband and my daughter. we will live a ...===========================================轮椅 wheelchair 45 教科书,课本 textbook 46 戴在头上的耳机或听筒 headset 47 一……就 as soon as 48 因特网,互联网络 Internet 49 决心,果断 decision 50 联机,在线式 o...===========================================is a very gentle man. He is kind to praise my poor English, which makes me feel more confident and of course very happy. Even if being treated as a tool to practice English, he w...=========================================== 我说,l1.relative. 2.cousin. 3.cousins4.granddanghter5.restaurant ll1.B2.C3.D4.C5.A6.C lll1.These are my relatives. 2.How many people......我不打了 3.I donot ...do 4.Whic...===========================================这就是所谓的远程学习、网络学习。举凡"科教频道"的《希望英语杂志》、《百家讲坛... 还可以到"三槐居""教育在线"语文沙龙学习高考复习指导文章,然后来一番在线测试! 同...===========================================它的重要性不比语文、数学、英语、政治等科目低。具体操作是这样的:当你们到初二年... 第三,要有疑必问。 很多同学可能有这样的体会:已经懂的题目再做很浪费时间,要想提...===========================================九、十届星海杯比赛中荣获二、三等奖。全国少二电视艺术大赛上获得优秀奖。 要想把英语学好,就得有扎实的基本功。而这些基本功就是一个个绕口的单词。假设英语是一...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助高一英语题(在线等)_百度知道
高一英语题(在线等)
A.a weeklyB.an annual为什么选CThe club has ( ) meeting.a fortnightlyD,held every other Wednesday.a monthlyC
提问者采纳
weekly 每周一次的monthly 每月一次fortnightly 半月一次annual 周年every other wednesday 每个一个周三另外every other day 一天隔一天fortnightly 还可以解释为半月刊
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
高一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语题库 的文章

随机推荐