¥37.90 ¥13.30
包邮[江西]
北京天津河北山西内蒙古辽宁吉林黑龙江上海江苏浙江安徽福建江西山东河南湖北湖南广东广西海南重庆四川贵州云南西藏陕西甘肃青海宁夏新疆台湾香港澳门海外
店主联系方式
店铺得分/总交易量
正在载入入驻店铺出售列表,请稍候……
正在载入新书出售列表,请稍候……
《新视野大学英语1读写教程(第二版)》内容提要:
《新视野大学英语》(第二版)系列教材是普通高等教育“十一五”国家级规划教材。本教材在保持第一版优势的基础上,依据《大学英语课程教学要求》的精神及大学英语教学的发展方向,对整体结构和内容进行了全面完善和提高。作为一套与现代信息技术相结合的立体化大学英语教材,《新视野大学英语》(第二版)通过课本、光盘、网络等不同载体的有机结合,为新形势下的大学英语教学提供多层次、多渠道、立体化的服务。
先进的教学理念:教材编写充分考虑教学过程,注重教学内容、教学模式、教学方法及教学手段的创新,遵循分类指导和因...
《新视野大学英语1读写教程(第二版)》图书目录:
Unit 1 Section A Text: Learning a Foreign Language Exercises Section B Reading Skills: Finding Out Word Meanings Text: Keys to Successful Online Learning ExercisesUnit 2 Section A Text: Deep Concern Exercises Section B Readi...
交易帮助:
个人帐户:
地址:南昌昌北经济技术开发区玉屏西大街299号清华科技园B205室
咨询电话: 传真:0-810 邮箱:do(a)youlu.net
&copy 有路网
咨询旺旺:
有路网-书山有路网上二手书店是国内专业的二手书旧书在线销售网站,提供优质低廉的正版旧书、旧教材。
提供支付宝、财付通、网上银行、银行汇款等支付方式;提供平邮、快递、EMS、自取等多种送货方式。
付款后24小时内发货,自动跟踪物流。所有图书全场一角起价、四折封顶,不满意无理由退货。新视野大学英语读写教程所有课文的摘要每一个单元的SectionA B分别写成可以说一分钟左右的摘要,就是简要概括那种,要用课文的关键词,我们要考口语我要摘要,至少要第二册,1,3,4,6,7,9的,最好_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
新视野大学英语读写教程所有课文的摘要每一个单元的SectionA B分别写成可以说一分钟左右的摘要,就是简要概括那种,要用课文的关键词,我们要考口语我要摘要,至少要第二册,1,3,4,6,7,9的,最好
新视野大学英语读写教程所有课文的摘要每一个单元的SectionA B分别写成可以说一分钟左右的摘要,就是简要概括那种,要用课文的关键词,我们要考口语我要摘要,至少要第二册,1,3,4,6,7,9的,最好是第二册全的
  新视野大学英语(第2版)第1册Unit 1答案  III. 1. rewarding 2. communicate 3. access 4. embarrassing 5. positive 6. commitment 7. virtual 8. benefits 9. minimum 10. opportunities  IV. 1. up 2. into 3. from 4. with 5. to 6. up 7. of 8. in 9. for 10.with  V. 1.G 2.B 3.E 4.I 5.H 6.K 7.M 8.O 9.F 10.C  Sentence Structure  VI.  1. Universities in the east are better equipped, while those in the west are relatively poor.  2. Allan Clark kept talking the price up, while Wilkinson kept knocking it down.  3. The husband spent all his money drinking, while his wife saved all hers for the family.  4. Some guests spoke pleasantly and behaved politely, while others wee insulting and impolite.  5. Outwardly Sara was friendly towards all those concerned, while inwardly she was angry.  VII.  1. Not only did Mr. Smith learn the Chinese language, but he also bridged the gap between his culture and ours.  2. Not only did we learn the technology through the online course, but we also learned to communicate with friends in English.  3. Not only did we lose all our money, but we also came close to losing our lives.  4. Not only do the workers want a pay increase, but they also want reduced working hours.  5. Not only is the house expensive, but it is also too far away from my company.  Translation  VIII.  1. Not only can students choose when and where to learn for an online course, but they can also take time to think through answers before making a reply.  2. She is excited by the idea of online learning while be considers it meaningless and useless.  3. Communicating with native English speakers is a very rewarding experience from which we can learn a lot.  4. Today, more and more people have access to the Internet through which they look for the information they need.  5. He wants her to give up working and stay home to look after the children. She feels, however, that this is too much for her.  6. Now that we have finished the course, we shall start doing more revision work.  IX.  1. 我永远都不会忘记那位老师,是他告诉我学外语是有趣的、有价值的.如果没有他,我的英语说得不会像现在这样好.  2 没有任何其他语言能像英语那样让你感受到多姿多彩的世界文化.有了过硬的英语知识,你就可以体验奇妙的文化之旅.  3. 写作不仅仅要写老师布置的话题,而且要写自己感兴趣的东西,例如,给朋友写电子邮件.  4. 远程教学课程是指授课者与学生通过计算机通信技术进行交流的课程.  5. 英语不但是世界上最有用的语言,也是世界上最易学、易用的语言之一.  6远程教学课程在时间安排上给予学生更多的自由,但与其他课程比,这些课程要求学生有更强的自律能力.  Cloze  1. B 2.A 3.B 4.B 5.C 6,C 7.B 8.A 9.a 10.B 11.A 12.A 13.B 14.A 15.B  Structured Writing  XII. I am proud to say that I succeeded in learning a foreign language. It was a real challenge and, needless to say, it took a lot of practice. I carried a small dictionary with me everywhere I went as well as a notebook in which I listed new words I came across. I also managed my time carefully so that I met the standards of the course and finished assignments on time. After years of persistence, I reaped the benefits of all my hard work.  Section B  Reading Skills  1. 1.C 2.B 3.D 4. A 5. B  Comprehension of the Text  II.  1.C 2.A 3.B 4.C 5.D 6.B 7.C 8.D  Vocabulary  1. community 2. effective 3. unique 4. committed 5. reinforce 6. perspective 7. explicit 8. challenge 9. hindered 10. arose  IV.  1. for 2. with 3. on 4. on 5. on 6. of 7. in 8. up 9. of 10.In  新视野大学英语(第2版)第1册Unit 2答案  III.  1. appeals 2. identity 3. concern 4. disgusting 5. upset 6. influence 7. offensive 8. burst 9. stuff 10. thorough  IV.  1. off/ down 2. off 3. as 4. on 5. for 6. on/upon 7. to 8. over 9. in 10.of  V. 1.H 2.F 3.D 4.K 5.B 6.C 7.L 8.I 9.O 10. N  Sentence Structure  VI.  1. Kate saw her brother Bill as she was getting off the school bus.  Or: As she was getting off the school bus, Kate saw her brother Bill.  2. As she was standing up from he seat, mother dropped the glass to the ground.  Or: Mother dropped the glass to the ground as she was standing up from her seat.  3. A policeman fired at a thief as the thief was bolting out of the house.  Or: As the thief was bolting out of the house, a policeman fired at him.  4. As she ran to catch the school bus, Sandy thought of her talk with her mother.  Or: Sandy thought of he talk with her mother as she ran to catch the school bus.  5. As the teacher entered the classroom, all the students shouted “Happy birthday” to him.  Or: All the students shouted “Happy Birthday” to him as the teacher entered the classroom.  VII.  1. She listened to her favorite rock music while singing along with the words.  2. She was putting on her jeans while asking me to hand her the sweater.  3. He banged on the door while opening it.  4. In the bathroom she put on some makeup while looking in the mirror.  5. The schoolmaster shot an angry glance at the naughty first grader while talking with his parents.  Translation:  VIII.  1. As she was about to turn off the music, her father burst into he room and shouted at her, “Can’t you turn down the music a little bit?”  2. the owner of the bar kept watching the girl dancing while pretending not to.  3. Rock music appealed to Sandy so much that she turned it up, paying no attention to her father’s objection.  4. As usual, when his parents don’t like what he wears, they start bugging him.  5. At the meeting they discussed how to keep the lines of communication open between teachers and students.  6. It makes my blood boil to think of these young boys and girls who are forced by their parents to beg for money along the streets.  IX.  1. 我认为那些在镇上游手好闲、在身上又文身又穿洞的青少年是在表达他们的个性.  2. 因特网提供了一种更快捷的方式,让我们与全球的新老客户取得联系,并保持沟通渠道畅通无阻.  3. 父母与自己十多岁的孩子的沟通问题不仅仅在于“代沟”,而且还在于双方都不完全理解对方的思想.  4. 当父母与子女有了这类沟通障碍时,青少年面临的问题可能更大.  5. 青少年常常要经历这么一个阶段,在这个阶段,他们觉得父母会让他们没面子,害怕他们达不到自己朋友的标准.  6. 比如,青少年希望在外呆到很晚,但是当第二天早上要起床上学时,那又是另一回事了.  Cloze  X.  1. B 2.B 3.A 4.A 5.A 6.A 7.A 8.B 9.C 10.B 11.A 12.A 13.A 14.C 15.A 16.C 17.B 18.A 19.A 20.C  Structured Writing  XII. The first thing you should do t make tea is to boil water. While waiting for it to boil, you can get your teapot out and put the right amount of tea leaves into it. When the water has come to boil, pour it into the teapot. Then wait for a few minutes to let the leaves steep. Next? Enjoy the tea.  Section B  Reading skills  I. 1.F 2.F 3.O 4.O 5.F plus O 6.O 7.O 8.O  Comprehension of the Text  II. 1.C 2.A 3.B 4.D 5.D 6.C 7.B 8.A  Vocabulary  III.  1. entitled 2. ruin 3. evaluate 4. trend 5. attitude 6. tend
7. curiosity 8. applying 9. response 10. concept  IV.  1. to 2. in 3. between 4.about 5. across 6.to 7.to 8.in 9.to 10.for新视野大学英语读写教程第三册unit5-a Graceful Hands
http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Section (A)
Graceful Hands
I have never seen Mrs. Clark before, but I know from her medical chart and the report I received from the preceding shift that tonight she will die.The only light in her room is coming from a piece of medical equipment, which is flashing its red light as if in warning. As I stand there, the smell hits my nose, and I close my eyes as I remember the smell
of decay from past experience. In my mouth I have a sour, vinegar taste coming from the pit of my stomach. I reach for the light switch, and as it silently lights the scene, I return to the bed to observe the patient with an unemotional, medical eye.
Mrs. Clark is dying. She lies motionless: the head seems unusually larg the skin is dark yellow and hangs loosely around exaggerated bones that not eve the right arm lies straight out at the side, taped cruelly to a board to secure a needle so ththe left arm is across the sunken chest, which rises and falls with the uneven breaths.
I reach for the long, thin fingers that are lying on the chest. They are ice cold, and I quickly move to the wrist and feel for the faint pulse. Mrs. Clark's eyes open somewhat as her head turns toward me slightly. I bend close to her and scarcely hear as she whispers, &Water.& Taking a glass of water from the table, I put my finger over the end of the straw and allow a few drops of the cool moisture to slide into her mouth and ease her thirst. She makes n there is just not enough strength.
&More,& the dry voice says, and we repeat the procedure. This time she does manage to swallow some liquid and weakly says, &Thank, you.&She is too weak for conversation, so without asking, I go about providing for her needs. Picking her up in my arms like a child, I turn her on her side. Naked, except for a light hospital gown, she is so very
small and light that she seems like a victim of some terrible famine. I remove the lid from a jar of skin cream and put some on the palm of my hand. Carefully, to avoid injuring her, I rub cream into the yellow skin, which rolls freely over the bones, feeling perfectly the outline of each bone in the back.
Placing a pillow between her legs, I notice that these too are ice cold, and not until I run my hand up over her knees do I feel any of the life-giving warmth of blood.When I am finished, I pull a chair up beside the bed to face her and, taking her free hand betweenmine, again notice the long, thin fingers. Graceful. I wonder briefly if she has any family, and then I see that there are neither flowers, nor pictures of rainbows and butterflies drawn by children, nor cards.
There is no hint in the room anywhere that this is a person who is loved. As though she is a mind reader, Mrs. Clark answers my thoughts and quietly tells me, &I sent ... my family ... home ... tonight ...didn't want ... them ... to see ...& Having spent her last ounce of strength she cannot go on, but I have understood what she has done. Not knowing what to say, I say nothing. Again she seems to sense mythoughts, &You &stay &&
Time seems to stand still. In the total silence, I feel my own pulse quicken and hear my breathing as it begins to match hers, breath for uneven breath. Our eyes meet and somehow, together, we become aware that this is a special moment between two human beings ... Her long fingers curl easily around my hand and I nod my head slowly, smiling. Without words, through yellowed eyes, I receive my thank you and her eyes slowly close.
Some unknown interval of time passes before her eyes open again, only this time there is no response in them, just a blank stare. Without warning, her shallow breathing stops, and within a few moments,the faint pulse is also gone. One single tear flows from her left eye, across the cheek and down onto the pillow. I begin to cry quietly. There is a swell of emotion within me for this stranger who so quicklycame into and went from my life.
Her suffering is done, yet so is the life. Slowly, still holding her hand, I become aware that I do not mind this emotional battle, that in fact, it was a privilege she has allowed me, and I would do it again, gladly. Mrs. Clark spared her family an episode that perhaps they were not equipped to handle and instead shared it with me. She had not wanted to have her family see her die,yet she did not want to die alone. No one should die alone, and I am glad I was there for her.
Two days later, I read about Mrs. Clark in the newspaper. She was the mother of seven,grandmother of eighteen, an active member of her church, a leader of volunteer associations in her community, a concert piano player, and a piano teacher for over thirty years.Yes, they were long and graceful fingers.
Words: 910
 graceful a. 1.优美的,优雅的 2.得体的
 chart n. 图,图表 vt. 制图表
 preceding a. 在前的,在先的,前面的
 decay n. 变坏,腐烂,衰败 vi. 1.腐烂,变坏 2.衰退,衰落,衰败
 vinegar n. 醋
 pit n. 1.坑 2.矿井,煤矿
▲skeleton n. 1.骨骼,骨架 2.梗概,提要
 loose a. 1.宽松的,不紧的 2.自由的,散漫的
 loosely ad. 松地,大致地
 secure vt. 1.关紧,固定 2.使安全,保护 3.得到,获得 a. 1.安全的 2.牢固的 3.无忧的,安心的
 fluid n. 液体,流体
 drip v. 滴 n. 1.(连续落下的)液滴 2.一滴
 faint a. 1.微弱的 2.虚弱
 pulse n. 脉搏 vi. 搏动,跳动
 straw n. 1.吸管,麦管 2.稻草,麦杆
 moisture n. 潮湿,湿气
 slide v. 1.(使)滑动 2.(使)悄悄地移动 n. 1.滑,滑行 2.幻灯片
 thirst n. 1.渴,口渴 2.渴望
 liquid n. 液体
 naked a. 1.赤身的,裸露的 2.赤裸裸的,无遮蔽的
▲gown n. 女长服;罩衣
 famine n. 饥荒
 lid n. 盖,盖子
 jar n. 罐子,坛子
 palm n. 1.手掌,掌心 2.棕榈树
 injure vt. 伤害,损伤
 outline n. 1.轮廓,外形 2.要点,大纲 vt. 概述
 pillow n. 枕头
 rainbow n. 虹,彩虹
 butterfly n. 蝴蝶
 hint n. 1.细微的迹象 2.暗示,提示 v. 暗示
 reader n. 1.读者 2.读物,读本
 ounce n. (重量单位)盎司
 being n. 1.生物,人 2.存在
 interval n. 1.间隔,间距 2.幕间休息,中场休息
 blank a. 1.茫然的,无表情的 2.空白的,无字的,空着的 n. 空白
 shallow a. 1.(呼吸)浅的,弱的 2.浅的 3.肤浅的,浅薄的 n. 浅水处,浅滩
 emotion n. 情感,感情,激情
 privilege n. 特权,优惠
 episode n. 1.一个事件,一组事件 2.(尤指电视或无线电广播的)一集,一出,一部分
 association n. 1.协会,社团,组织 2.联合,结交,结合
Phrases and Expressions
 the pit of the stomach 胸口,心窝
 hang around sth. (使)在&&上挂着, (使)围在&&上
 so that 为的是,以便
 reach for 伸出手以触到或拿到
 feel for (用手、足、棍等)摸索,寻找
 turn towards 转向
 bend to 俯向
 make an attempt to do sth. 尝试,企图
 go about doing sth. 着手处理,开始做
 provide for sth. 为可能发生的事做安排
 pick sb. up 举起,抱起
 pull up 把... ...拉过来,把... ...拉向前
Proper Names
 Mrs. Clark 克拉克夫人
&&& 优雅的双手
&&& 我从未见过克拉克夫人,但看过她的医疗记录和上一位值班医生交给我的报告后,我知道她今晚会去世。
&&& 她屋里惟一的光线来自一件医疗设备,它闪着红光,似乎在发出警告。 我站在那里,一股怪味刺激着我的鼻子,我想起了过去闻到过的腐烂的气味,我闭上了眼睛。 我嘴里有一股从胃底涌上来的酸酸的醋味。 我伸手去开灯。灯静静地照亮了整个病房,我走回病床边,用无动于衷的、医生的目光观察着病人。
&&& 克拉克夫人已奄奄一息了。 她一动不动地躺着:骨瘦如柴的身体使她的头显得特别大;皮肤呈暗黄色,松松地裹在嶙峋的、连毛毯也遮掩不住的骨骼上;她的右臂平伸在床边,被无情地用胶带固定在一块板上,以便能固定针头使液体滴入;左臂横放在深陷的胸部,胸口随着不均匀的呼吸一起一伏。
&&& 我伸手去触摸她放在胸口的细长手指。 冰凉冰凉的。我忙将手移到她的手腕,感觉那微弱的脉搏。 克拉克夫人将头稍稍转向我,微微地睁开眼。 我俯过身去,勉强听见她微弱的声音:&水。& 我从桌上拿起一杯水,用手指封着吸管的一端,滴了几滴凉凉的水到她的嘴里,以缓解她的干渴。 她没有用力去吞咽,因为她力气不够了。 &还要,&那干涩的声音说。于是我们又重复了一次。 这次她终于咽了一些,并轻轻说了声:&谢谢,你。&
&&& 她虚弱得没法交谈,因此没等她要求,我就开始做她所需要的。 我像抱孩子似的把她抱起来,给她翻了个身。 除了一件浅色的病号服,她什么也没穿。她又小又轻,简直像一个严重饥荒的受害者。 我打开护肤霜的瓶盖,揩了一些在手心。 为了不伤着她,我小心翼翼地把护肤霜揉在她发黄的皮肤上。她的皮肤松松地在骨头上滑动,背上每块骨头的轮廓都能清楚地摸到。 当我把枕头放在她两腿之间时,发现它们也是冰凉的,直到把手移到她膝盖以上的部位,我才感受到血液供给生命的热度。
&&& 而后,我挪了把椅子面朝她坐在床边,握住她那只空闲的手,此时我又一次注意到她那细长的手指。 很优雅。 一时间,我突然想知道她是否有家庭,接着我发现病房里没有花,没有孩子们画的彩虹和蝴蝶,也没有卡片。 房间中没有任何迹象表明她是一个被人爱着的人。 她似乎读懂了我的心思,平静地回答我说: &今天&&我让&&家里人&&都&&回家&&不想&&他们&&看见&&& 她耗尽了最后的那点力气,再也说不下去了。但我已然明白她做了些什么。 我不知道说什么好,所以什么也没说。 她好像又看穿了我的心思:&你&&留下&&&
&&& 时间似乎停滞了。 在一片寂静中,我感觉自己的脉搏加快了,我听到自己的呼吸开始伴随着她那不均匀的呼吸一起一落。 我们互相对视,不知怎么的,我们都意识到,这是两个生命间的一个特殊时刻。 她那细长的手指很轻易地就拢住了我的手,我微笑着慢慢点了点头。 无需任何语言,我从她发黄的眼睛中感受到了她对我的谢意,她慢慢闭上了眼睛。
&&& 不知过了多长时间,她又睁开了双眼,只是这一次目光里没有任何反应,只有空空的凝视。 没有一点先兆,她那细弱的呼吸就停止了。几秒钟后,微弱的脉搏也消失了。 一颗泪珠从她的左眼中渗出,滑过脸颊,落在枕上。 我开始轻声哭泣。 为这位迅速走进又很快走出我生活的陌生人,我心间涌起了一股感情。 她的痛苦结束了,可她的生命也结束了。 我依然握着她的手,渐渐地,我意识到我并不害怕这种感情之战,意识到这实际是她赐予我的特殊荣幸,而且我还乐意再来一次。 克拉克夫人为她的家人省去了一幕他们或许无力面对的人生插曲,却与我分享了它。 她不想让家人看着她死去,然而她也不愿孤独地离去。 不应当有人孤独离去的,我很高兴能守候在她身边。
&&& 两天后,我在报上读到了克拉克夫人的消息。 原来她是7个孩子的母亲,18个孩子的祖母,教会里的活跃分子,社区志愿者协会的领导人,音乐会钢琴演奏家,从教30余年的钢琴教师。
&&& 是啊,她的手指是那样细长而优雅。
内容来自 听力课堂网:
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:
好课推荐 新概念英语视频课程
新概念第一册
新概念第二册
4大妙招记单词
国际音标速成

我要回帖

更多关于 新视野大学英语3 的文章

随机推荐