专业的旅游简单英语对话话

求一篇汽车专业英语从买车到售后服务的对话?????急求??????????_百度知道
求一篇汽车专业英语从买车到售后服务的对话?????急求??????????
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Customer: Oh, really, in silence, it is car 4S store or martyrs cemetery?( car ): Mr Sch, 4S shop certainly not die S shop. What do you want to buy a car? I can help you introduce.The customers ': I want to buy, what car? Want to buy a car &BUHUI&!( car ): &not black & brand? Without this brand of car. Sir make fun of it?The customers ': is not & black &, but &no regrets & brand, is to buy after one year without regret car. Or according to your understanding, I want to buy a black car!( car ): ha ha, is too funny! But I think, our car can meet your requirements. For example, a hatchback car, the 1.6 capacity, automatic leather and CD, has been reduced to 120000, more cost-effective. There are three car models, has just been upgraded, 140000 sell, listen to our boss said, the car would conform with international, it is sold at a loss!憨籂封饺莩祭凤熄脯陇The customers ' Miss: ah, I really thought I humorous. Listen to your words, that you can more than my sense of humor! The price of the car, I had finished it will have to go to the bathroom!( car ): you mean, the price is not acceptable? Well, if you sincerely want, say a price, I can see it.The customers ': Oh? For example, the hatchback car, if 80000 wallet card, I now pay to take delivery of the goods!( car ):? Would you take me to be happy! The price of the car, you get Laiyibai elsewhere a wholesale to our store, we send big money, hee hee.The customers ': is it true? Then I can get? Oh, you know the car dealer, the price of goods, or don't sell well, can you believe?( car ): Well, maybe. Now I don't know how, no matter what car, no matter what the price, is to sell do not move, our boss that fire, two eyes with beehive! I wonder, now the car market after all how?The customers ': how? I tell you, all profits to do evil. The last cars less, with prices of tiger bone, panda skin almost, prohibitively expensive, it is a lot of good silver kuangzhuan! Do not believe you ask, now, after buying the car a few do not feel when taken for a ride? At present, automobile factory in heaps, new models like locusts exist everywhere, purchase choice room is bigger and bigger, more intelligent, sensible, know with the international standards the price, but also have to take our country's wage level to compare, after several comparisons to, almost can not find little car. Unless particularly anxious or deposit is particularly much, ordinary people, not Chibidaigou grandad!( car maker ): Sir how to know & Chibidaigou & this word? Our boss listen to this four words to scold! Fortunately, he is not in, or you can not fight.The customers ' : & no use ah. The present situation is obvious, cannot pass how long, car market will slump, manufacturers also keep price does not let go, I look, short-term profit price is the inevitable result of subsequent bankruptcy! For they could not really! You put all of a sudden the price to people psychological acceptance level, then the service to keep up with, let the car city hot up, everyone is alive?( car maker ): also on mr.. You don't think we sell a car that car price profiteering. In fact, we also welcome manufacturers car, suitable price, so, our business will not be so bleak. But we can't, manufacturers of our look can be tightly, find our price on the fine privately. But, also cannot sell cars, our dealers how to maintain? This not, already two months did not pay the wages!The customers ': is enough trouble. The car sells cars are bad, when is a leader? Alas, what you said is poor, otherwise, I would buy a car?( car ): that's okay! Sir you, want to buy that car? I'll get the key!The customers ': don't, don't just concentrate on the keys. We must put the price ah. Or what I said, the hatchback car, license pack 80000, okay?( car maker ): sir you are really making jokes about me! Sorry, the price is the car, a less nor love, buy you buy, do not buy it or leave it!The customers ' : Well, miss, what kind of attitude is that? You have such a car? Want to do? I find your complaints to the manager! Make you come off sentry duty not to ... ... Tell me, where is the manager's office?( car ): the manager's office? Go left, turn left and then turn left and turn left, you to complain!The customers ': go, turn left and then turn left ... ... Then turn left and then turn left ... ... , that's not turn back? Are you kidding me?( car ): are you playing with me, I can 't make you -- around here to me right, I am the manager! Further complaints, you go to the United Nations, I have this price! Have the ability to tell me this store yellow myself, I just don't love to do the business. I had to sell aircraft, not kill you a big head doll black eye can not be!The customers ': ha ha, you these wonderful words to my article finish. Give you a card. Miss bye ... ...( car ): what? Article. Reporter. Oh, bad! Sir, wait, stop! You must not to publish it, if the words, don't treat me this 4S store name to exposure ah, please, I ask you to eat fried panoramic sunroof, leather seats, ABS rotten stew reversing radar, protect your satisfaction, how ah? Sir, wait a minute ... ...
其他类似问题
汽车专业英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁出国旅游英语情景对话
出国旅游英语情景对话
出国旅游英语情景对话
出国旅游英语情景对话
出国旅游英语情景对话
出国旅游英语情景对话
出国旅游英语情景对话
出国旅游英语情景对话
出国旅游英语情景对话
出国旅游英语情景对话
出国旅游英语情景对话
出国旅游英语情景对话
出国旅游英语情景对话
出国旅游英语情景对话
出国旅游英语情景对话
出国旅游英语情景对话
出国旅游英语情景对话
出国旅游英语情景对话
出国旅游英语情景对话
出国旅游英语情景对话
出国旅游英语情景对话
出国旅游英语情景对话
出国旅游英语情景对话
出国旅游英语情景对话
出国旅游英语情景对话
出国旅游英语情景对话
出国旅游英语情景对话
旅游英语专题
12-08&07-09&08-06&06-23&06-20&06-19&06-18&06-17&06-16&06-15&
旅游英语排行
我们也在这里:加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
京 东 价:
¥18.70 [8.5折][定价:¥22.00]
温馨提示:
其它类似商品
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
新世界全国高职高专院校规划教材?旅游英语专业:旅游英语(附光盘1张)
查找同类商品
  《旅游英语》以旅游公司导游员和外国游客之间的谈话为主线,共分为16个单元。前八个单元以国内旅游为线索,涉及机场迎客、安排住宿、预订路线、城市交通、旅游购物、都市观光、中国文化、国内发展;后八个单元以国外旅游为线索,涉及国外景点、国外文化、休闲娱乐、旅游节庆、应急处理、饮食文化、抱怨投诉、宗教信仰等。随着2008年北京奥林匹克运动会的召开,蓬勃向上的中国旅游业无疑获得了在未来几年中实现跨越式发展的挑战及机遇。越来越多的国外游客及企业到中国来旅游并拓展业务,面对这种发展趋势,这就急需一批既掌握高新技术又具备高级管理能力,既懂专业又懂英语的复合型人才。本教材正是为了适应我国旅游业持续发展的需要,旨在提高该专业学生和从业人员的英语交际能力,从而培养业务精通、英语熟练、全面发展的新时期旅游服务及管理人才而编写的。  每一单元涉及以下几部分:第一部分要点,包括常用句型和发音练习;第二部分段落阅读,包括单词讲解和注释;第三部分为场景对话,含三个片断,并在对话后面附有不同形式的练习,比如:补全对话、角色扮演等;第四部分以记录短片的形式向学生介绍各章节所涉及的内容:如节日、文化、娱乐、休闲、宗教等,并要求学生进行复述练习;第五部分为课后作业,包括英汉互译和口头练习;第六部分为开心一刻。  《旅游英语》适用于高职院校旅游专业的高年级学生,还可供在职导游人员和广大旅游爱好者参阅使用。
GreetingUnit
LodgingUnit
TransportationUnit
ShoppingUnit
FestivalsUnit
SightseeingUnit
CultureUnit
EntertainmentUnit
TourismUnit
RecreationUnit
ReligionUnit
CultureUnit
Mysterious
EmergenciesUnit
ComplaintsUnit
FarewellGLOSSARY
harvests.  The
north-south
structures
360-meter-long
Abstinence5
prayer.  The
cone-shaped
  随着2008年北京奥林匹克运动会的召开,蓬勃向上的中国旅游业无疑获得了在未来几年中实现跨越式发展的挑战及机遇。越来越多的国外游客及企业到中国来旅游并拓展业务,面对这种发展趋势,这就急需一批既掌握高新技术又具备高级管理能力,既懂专业又懂英语的复合型人才。本教材正是为了适应我国旅游业持续发展的需要,旨在提高该专业学生和从业人员的英语交际能力,从而培养业务精通、英语熟练、全面发展的新时期旅游服务及管理人才而编写的。  本书以旅游公司导游员和外国游客之间的谈话为主线,共分为16个单元。前八个单元以国内旅游为线索,涉及机场迎客、安排住宿、预订路线、城市交通、旅游购物、都市观光、中国文化、国内发展;后八个单元以国外旅游为线索,涉及国外景点、国外文化、休闲娱乐、旅游节庆、应急处理、饮食文化、抱怨投诉、宗教信仰等。  每一单元涉及以下几部分:第一部分要点,包括常用句型和发音练习;第二部分段落阅读,包括单词讲解和注释;第三部分为场景对话,含三个片断,并在对话后面附有不同形式的练习,比如:补全对话、角色扮演等;第四部分以记录短片的形式向学生介绍各章节所涉及的内容:如节日、文化、娱乐、休闲、宗教等,并要求学生进行复述练习;第五部分为课后作业,包括英汉互译和口头练习;第六部分为开心一刻。  本书适用于高职院校旅游专业的高年级学生,还可供在职导游人员和广大旅游爱好者参阅使用。
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
七日畅销榜
新书热卖榜英语口语学习_常用英语口语_日常英语口语对话_英语情景对话-新东方网
您好,欢迎来到新东方
奥斯卡史上最年轻的一位影帝(Academy Award for Best Actor)就这样诞生了!Eddie Redmayne饰演的Stephen Hawking让霍金本人都潸然泪下。这位新生代影帝不一般哦,他不只是演员,同时也是歌手跟模特。他毕业于剑桥大学三一学院( Trinity College, Cambridge),跟 Prince William有私交,又是新婚影帝,简直是位人生的赢家啊!
发布时间:
第87届奥斯卡颁奖典礼(the 87th Academy Awards)给我们呈现了无比精彩的电影,不过今天的主角不是他们哦,想要360°无死角的欣赏奥斯卡,眼睛一直盯着字幕怎么可以!所以嘞,今天我们就来看看,颁奖典礼上的“名词术语”。
发布时间:
看脸的世界,碰上颜值不高的妹纸,小伙伴们私下里会咋说?如果你的字典里只有beautiful和ugly两个标准,那可真要当心啦!因为提起ugly,老外的真实感受是看一眼就糟心、颜值低爆表,基本都要为负了……“不好看”英文到底该咋说?
发布时间:
话说CC猫有个室友叫“极品”,那么“极品”回家让妈妈开门,妈妈会说什么呢?答:“极品”到家了!一起来看看这位“极品”室友有多极品吧,remember act your age, not your shoes!
发布时间:
柴静的《穹顶之下》说的是她和雾霾的私人恩怨,更是我们大众关心之至的健康和环境问题。想要了解雾霾,想要唤起国内外对环境污染的重视度,想要为环保出一份力,先从学好雾霾的英文表达开始吧!
发布时间:
马上就要到情人节了,如果世界上有一种新技能能让你赶在情人节之前脱单,你会不会希望立刻get一下呢?一位社会人类学家在研究“搭讪学”后找到了与合适的陌生人搭讪的最有效的一句话,是什么呢,快来看看吧!
发布时间:
英国人受惊的时候会说什么?他们虽然不说“卧槽”,但是会说一个和duang差不多的词哦。
发布时间:
平时跟老外发短信经常发现他们时不时的搞些缩略语,如LOL(lots of laughs)让英语菜鸟们看的似懂非懂,简单的一句电影台词听了很多遍也未必了解其背后的真正意义,说到这些你是不是已经觉得有些囧迫了呢?别担心,今天来一起补补脑吧!
发布时间:
春晚岳云鹏和孙越组合的相声“我忍不了”红遍大江南北,其火热程度仅次于贾玲的女神女汉子喜乐街,今天小编也凑凑热闹,借《我忍不了》金句集锦来跟大家探讨歪国人吐槽神器:
发布时间:
关于“笑”在英语口语中也有各种各样的表达哦。如何用地道的英语口语表达出各种笑就是我们要探讨的问题。还是跟着小编一起来看看下面这些例子吧。
发布时间:
日,歌手姚贝娜因乳腺癌复发去世,年仅33岁。继我们所熟知的“林妹妹”陈晓旭之后,又一个明星被乳腺癌夺去了生命。加上2013年著名好莱坞影星安吉丽娜o朱莉接受预防切除术等事,人们在对姚贝娜惋惜不已的同时,更是增强了预防乳腺癌的意识。那乳腺癌用英语怎么说你知道吗?今天小编就带大家一起来学习一下。
发布时间:
英语口语里那些事不能说的?你知道吗?今天新东方英语小编就给大家整理汇总了一些千万不要脱口而出的英文句子,希望能给大家的英语学习带来帮助。
发布时间:
新东方2015英语考试月历,供大家参考。...
作者:(韩)李宝宁
作者:金利
责任编辑:何莹莹 编辑邮箱:
给新东方英语频道提意见:邮箱 媒体合作:010-在线咨询&&&
旅游饭店职业英语:高级
  《旅游饭店职业英语(高级)(附盘)》紧贴饭店工作实际,每个对话和练习都注意选择饭店工作中最真实、最常用的场景,具有很强的实用性,有助于提高学习者实际应用语言的能力。另外,结合饭店业从业人员的职业特点以及员工应具备的基本语言交际能力,将功能训练与情景对话结合,注重交际技能的训练,单元教学和练习内容尽量模拟饭店一线员工工作中与客人真实对话的情景,增强了趣味性,有助于提高学习者的语言交际能力。《旅游饭店职业英语(高级)(附盘)》的内容和北京市旅游饭店英语等级考试紧密结合,针对性强,既适用于旅游院校的专业英语教学,也适用于饭店在职员工的英语培训,又可作为参加饭店英语等级考试人员的自学教材。
日常工作篇
unit one business reservation service
商务预订服务
unit two vip check-in service
贵宾人住服务
unit three maid service
unit four food&beverage service
unit five business service
unit six other services
unit seven checkout service
投诉处理篇
unit eight settling complaints about hotel facilities