两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
五年级下册英语 Unit 1
上传于||文档简介
&&五​年​级​下​册​英​语​ ​U​n​i​t​ ​1
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢小学五年级英语竞赛一分钟自我介绍,一定要是五年级水平的.急用!好的话可以加分
简单吧,背一背就行了!Hello,every body!My name is ***,and I am ** years old.I am in ** Pamiry School. I am in Class*, Grade Six.I go to school from Monday to Friday.My favourite subjest is English.I think it is interesting.I like reading and listening to English very much.I often go the library on Sunday afternoon.I love ice cream,too.I can play piano very well.There are three poeple in my family.They are my mum,my dad and me.I love my family and my school!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Hello everyone my name is *** glad to meet you!
我是XX,我来自XXXXXX学校,今天很高兴能够站在这里给你们一个演讲.我X岁,我想要做一名XXXXXX.我最喜欢的颜色是XX.我不漂亮(英俊),但我认为自己很优秀.我很喜欢读书,作为结果,我现在戴眼镜.我的座右铭是:永不言弃.谢谢
Hello,every one,my name is _.I’m eleven years old.i’m in _Primary School.I’m in Class _ Grade 5. There’re _students,_ boys and _ girls.Miss _ is my English teacher.She’s very busy.I like my class very...
扫描下载二维码5年级英语周记5句左右 要八篇速度啊!!很急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!8篇很短的,有中文加分
(1)Today is to have a holiday the first day, I am very happy, not only is is because of the winter vacation homework of the junior high school is more less than primary school's because have a holiday...
Today my parents took me to my grandfather’s house. I played with my cousin. Suddenly my cousin suggested going to the park and having a rest. “that’s a good idea.” I said. Then we prepared for the tr...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码五年级英语13-15教案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
五年级英语13-15教案
||暂无简介
总评分3.9|
浏览量74187
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读