In the park 的100字作文 急急急啊,急急...

求一篇英语作文 50字的 Rules in the park快少一点,不要很多!_百度作业帮
求一篇英语作文 50字的 Rules in the park快少一点,不要很多!
The Rules In The Park In the park,you can do the exercise.You can run ang play badminton.You can walk on the road.But you can't affray with othe people.You can't walk on the grass.You can't play with fire,because burn the trees.These are the rules in the park.公园的规则 在公园里,你可以作操.你可以跑步、羽毛球.你可以走路.但是,你不能和别人吵架.你不可以在草地上行走.你不可以玩火,因为玩火容易造成火灾(烧了树木).这些就是公园里的规矩.In the park的相关作文欢迎光临,希望您在本站找到满意的作文!热点话题: |
| 内容简介:Ioftengotothepark.Inthepark,wecannotclimbthetrees.Wecannotwalkonthegrass.Wecannotswiminthelake.Wecannotpicktheflowersorrideabike.Butwecanflykiteandplaygamesthere.Ilovethispar关键词:I often go to the park.In the park,we can not climb the trees.We can not walk on the grass.We can not swim in the lake.We can not pick the flowers or ride a bike.But we can fly...Mrs.Smith and her children David and Joy are going to the park.They are happy.They are boating in the middle if the lake.David is eating an apple and Joy eating bread.They are ...A Sunday Morning in the ParkIt is a fine Sunday morning.There are a lot of people in the park.Many of them are young and some are old.Some Young Pioneers are playing games over...Today is Sunday.There are seven studrens in the nature park.They are having a good time.Look!Chen Jie and Amy are having a picnic,Mike is counting insects.Wu YIfan is ...Today,it is a lovely day.It's sunny and cool.I'm going to the JinShan Park with my parents.In the park,first,you can see the JinShan Tower.It's very tall and very beautiful....ParkThere is a park at Chuzhou.Its name is Shaohu Park.It's very big and beautiful.In the park,you can see a very big lake in the park first.And you can see many people row a ...Play in parkToday is Saturday,my mother close with cincture me and my sister to visit the Seaside Park(Sally is me.Billy is my sister).My mother:Look,this is Zhuhai noted ...some flowers,some birds and some wooden chairs.There is a zoo in the park.There are lots of animals in the zoo.Some clever animals are monkeys,birds,peacocks(雄孔雀),and sheep....When the monkeys see all the zookeepers leaving(离开)the zoo,the youngest monkey run to see the elephant and tell him there are no people in the park.Now,elephant put his feet ...My mother and I went to the local park.Everything was beautiful.The sky is blue.The sun is magnificent.You can see many flowers and trees in the park.Some childrenare playing ...ParkThere is a park near my home.There are a lot of beautiful trees,flowers and birds in the park.So many people go to the park to enjoy their weekends.They like walking or ...I can fly kites in the park.I also love to watch the leaves fall,the leaves like many butterflies fly in the sky.Is that why we can call autumn“fall”?In winter,the weather ...I went for a walk ina park.It is a very beautiful park.It has a lake.The lake was fresh andclean.I sat down on a bench.In the evening,...I will come here every evening.The park ...There is a science museum.Today there is a show in it.There is a stage near the science museum,sometimes people sing songs on it.This park is very beautiful!Welcome to visit it...Last week Chang Feng Park held a flower show.I went to visit it with my friends.I was very glad to see so many beautiful flowers in the park.I was really amazed to see a sea of...the weather is warm and sunny.The sky looks very beautiful.My parents are taking take me to a beautiful park.The park is very big.There are many red fiowers and green grasses ...my family and I went to ZhongShan Park....I felt afraid.Then,I sat in the boat.We can pick balloons.I think it was fun,too.And we were happy.After thirty minutes.We went to the ...I love spring,because I can fly a kite in the park.Fly a kite is my favorite hobby.It’s a windy day.I am carrying a kite to the park.In the park,I can see many people are fly ...SUMMERHOLIDAY城关小学六(4)班郭昱杉Last summer,we ...I will play on a beach.I will go to the park to fly a kite.I will look at the beautiful flowers in the park.指导老师:康淑娴SUMMERHOLIDAY城关小学六(4)班郭昱杉Last summer,we ...I will play on a beach.I will go to the park to fly a kite.I will look at the beautiful flowers in the park.指导老师:康淑娴网友推荐的作文作文推荐榜相关作文专题推荐对这篇作文不满意?请尝试:要一篇英语作文,名字是《In The Park》.不要太长,60字左右,也不要太复杂,_百度作业帮
要一篇英语作文,名字是《In The Park》.不要太长,60字左右,也不要太复杂,
Today is a beautifulday.I have picnic with my families.My dad is reading newspaper .My mum is making some food.And I is playing with my brother Steve.We are running in the park.We have a good time.
Taday ,my mother and I went to the park .The weather is fine. And there are a lot of old people in the park. Some people danced and others were running. I was happy beause I ran too. My mother said I was a good boy. We have a great time.初中英语作文最近更新
本文标题:链接地址:
版权声明:
1.的资料来自互联网以及用户的投稿,用于非商业性学习目的免费阅览。2.《》一文的著作权归原作者所有,仅供学习参考,转载或引用时请保留版权信息。
3.如果本网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请联系我们,我们将会及时删除。
本栏目阅读排行
重点推荐栏目Today is natinal day.I went to the park with my family to celebrate this holiday.There are many people in the park.Some of them were taking photos ,and others were going sightseeing.How happily they looked.
This afternoon I went to the park which was built recently near my home.In the park,I saw many beautiful flowers and trees.The air was quite fresh and brids sang happyly.All the people there were singing,dancing and playing games.What a lovely place!

我要回帖

更多关于 100字作文 急急急 的文章

随机推荐