havehave you been too和have d...

34.---I have been to Japan. ----___________. A. so have I B.So do I C.Neither have I D.So I have在线等
A.so have I于前半句谓语形式一致.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码34.---I have been to Japan. ----___________. A. so have I B.So do I C.Neither have I D.So I have在线等
A.so have I于前半句谓语形式一致.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码帮我看看这几题英语( )19.Jim,____ you _____my dictionary?----Yes,I _____it on Lin Tao’s desk five minutes ago.A.have seen/ have seen B.did you/saw C.have seen/saw D.did see/ have seen( ) 20.He has ______been to Beijing ,has he?A.already B.yet C.ever D.never( )21.Please tie the tree ______the stick.A.and B.with C.to D.up( )22.Tomorrow is Mr Zhang’s birthday,I want to buy ______a birthday present.A.him B.his C.her D.himself( )23.We can’t understand the text,_____there are no new words in it.A.if B.although C.because D.where( )24.Excuse me,how long may I _______the book?Sorry,I ________it to Li Lei yesterday.A.borrow /lent B.lend/borrow C.keep /borrowed D.keep/lent( )25.Bob asked Tom when _________.A.will the meeting begin B.would the meeting begunB.the meeting will begin D.the meeting would begin( )26.Every year _____of tourists go to the islands of Hawaii.A.thousands of B.thousand of C.thousands D.thousand( )27.Could you tell me _______that is a fast train or not?A .if B.that C.whether D.how( )28.Three quarters of the information on the Internet _______in English.A.was B.is C.have been D.are( )29.Tom always ________a lot of time reading English in the morning.A.takes B.pays C.costs D.spends( )30.Which of these do you think is the second _______ useful invention?A.more B.much more C.most D.the most( )31.My mother _______ goes to work by bike.A.sometime B.sometimes C.some time D.some times( )32.Have you decided _______.A.to buy which shirt B.which shirt to buy B.which shirt will you buy D.which shirt you would buy( )33.The Great Wall was made _____a lot of stones (石头)_____a large number of people.A.of/ from B.from /of C.from /by D.of/ by( ).34.Shanghai is hundreds of kilometers _______ from Dongyang.A.long B.high C.far D.away( )35.I have never had _________interesting lesson.A.so B.such C.so an D.such a( )36.Would you please tell the boys to try _______ make much noise?A.not to B.don’t C.to not D.don’t to( ) 37.J Jack have just______ to his workplace.A.return B.returns C.returned D.be returned( )38.Thanks to ______that,he won the race.A.doing B.do C.did D.was done说说为什么
枫默管管85O
( A )19.“你有没有看到.”用完成时“我看到.”是过去某个时间点看到,用过去时( D ) 20.后面用 has he提问,说明前面有否定词,never ( C )21.tie...to...固定搭配,“把.系在.上”( A )22.buy sb.sth.固定搭配,“给某人买东西”,sb.用宾格( B )23.“尽管没有新词,但我们还是看不懂.”用although,表转折( D )24.借到书、保管书,用 keep the book“借出”,用lend,因为是完成时,lent( D )25.第一,因为是从句,应用陈述句语序第二,是过去时态,用would( C )26.thousands of 固定搭配,“成千上万的”,原题中有of了( C )27.连接从句,表示“是否”的意思,用whether( B )28.information 不可数,用is( D )29.spend time (in) doing sth 固定搭配,“花时间做.”( C )30.最高级的表达,the most useful“第二有用的”,the second most useful ( B )31.sometimes “有时候”( B )32.which shirt to buy “要买哪一件衣服” ( D )33.be made of + sth.“由.东西组成”be made by + sb.“由.人建造”( D ).34.away from “离.多远”,表距离( D )35.应该是“such an”“这么有趣的一节课”,两种固定搭配so interesting a lesson 或者 such an interesting lesson( A )36.try to do sth.“尽量去做某事”表否定时,在to前加not try not to do sth.( C ) 37.have returned 完成时( A )38.thanks to.“幸好.,由于.”,表原因thanks to + doing sth.固定搭配,这里to是介词“幸好那样做了,他赢得了跑步比赛.”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码have been 和 have arrived用法上有什么区别They _____here for more than a month.A have arrived B have reached C have come D have been为什么选D而不选A呢
腐姐控骚年0200
have been (to)+地方,表示曾经到过某地have arrived (in/at)+地方,表示到达某地(注:该句的肯定形式不能与表示一段时间的状语连用),如Where have you been?I have been to America.He has arrived in Beijing.(不能说 He has arrived in Beijing for a year.)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
have been 意思是我去过哪里。而且我现在已经不在那了。比如i have been to beijing.强调经历我去过北京(我说话时在上海)i have arrived beijing强调的是 到达 这个动作。翻译成,我已经到北京了。(比如你去北京出差。下了飞机后打电话给你家人报平安)...
是 have been in 吧have been in 是延续性的have arrived 是瞬间性的
have been可做被动的现在完成时状态,当其后接某个地点时,sb have been somewhere,表示某人去过某地,或者在某地呆过一段时间。have arrived 表示已经到了某地。比如,俩人聊天,一人说“I have been Shanghai”,说的是我以前去过上海,那第二个人可能会问你觉得上海怎样啊或者上海好不好玩哪之类的?如果一人说“I have...
按道理说A和D都是正确的,但是here前面一般不用arrive.
have been可以直代很多意思,主要还是指示"已经去过,或者到"一般比较熟悉的用法就是"I have been China for three months"have done表已经做完了,是完成时,就是在你说话的时候,这件事已经做完了,比如说"I have done my homework"have gone,也是完成时,表示已经走了"Your mother has go...
have been 是被动完成时态have arrived 只是完成时态,没有被动的意思
我作下二楼的补充,因为这个题目里需要用到arrived 一般是一个瞬间的动作,强调到达,接点时间,一般不与have连用表示现在完成式,如果用,后面不接时间状语have been 是一个长时间延续的动作,强调时间,后面肯定要加时间的例句:I've arrived in shanghai. 我已经到达上海了I arrived in shanghai a...
扫描下载二维码have gone to / has been inMr.Huang_____ London for ten years.a.has gone b.has been c.has gone to d.has been in 为什么c 不可以?语法上没有错误
的确容易混淆has been in 是在london呆了十年,注意,【呆】了十年而has gone to中,gone的原型是gomr huang不太可能在去london的飞机上用10个小时语法也是有错误的当你发现后面有for+一段时间像gone这类瞬间动词必须转换为been这类词这种转换需要多见,千万不能急wish you good luck~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
go 是一个动作 不能持续十年而D选项 是一个状态 可以持续十年解释的比较直白啊
D 在伦敦已经呆了十年了 C 是已经去了 还在路上 他去伦敦不可能在路上花了时间吧
has gone to指去了没有回来,has been指去过(去了也会来了),题目说住了10年,所以用has been in
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 have access to 的文章

随机推荐