扫描下载二维码关掉手机放入口袋后他开始工作。用put.....into造句英语
窝窝☆军团_461
After shutting down the phone and put it into pocket,he began to work
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码&&&put into operation
的翻译结果:
查询用时:0.915秒
&在分类学科中查询
The section of the Xining-Golmud, about 815km, has completed in 1979 and put into operation in 1984, is the highest railway in our existing railways.
青藏线西宁至格尔木段于1979年建成,1984年全段投入运营。 西格段位于青海省境内,全长815km,目前是我国既有铁路中海拔最高的一条铁路。
On 20 December 1989, the subway projects of the loop line and Line One were checked and accepted by the government and were officially put into operation.
日,地铁“一环一线”通过了国家验收正式投入运营。
Marine refrigerated container, as refrigerating transportation tool, is the most important part of whole food refrigerating link. There are about 1 200 000 TEU marine refrigerated containers put into operation all over the world, and 110 000 TEU new marine refrigerated containers are still put into operation annually.
船舶冷藏集装箱作为冷藏运输工具是整个食品冷藏运输的重要组成部分,全世界投入运营的船舶冷藏集装箱高达120万TEU,且每年仍有约11万TEU新冷藏集装箱投入运营;
Since 1998, many LPs have been planned or put into operation throughout our country, but the development of these LPs has many problems.
自1998年来,物流园区已经在全国各地规划或投入运营,但是,物流园区的发展出现了许多问题。
Since the project of “West-east gas transmission” was put into operation, the stable and sufficient gas source is provided for the many cities and areas along the pipeline, and the conditions to popularize and apply the small distributed energy-supplying system taking gas as energy source are offered.
“西气东输”工程的投入运营,为沿线的众多城市与地区提供了稳定而充足的天然气资源,也为推广应用以天然气为能源的小型分布式供能系统提供了条件。
27.1×104 m3/a of drinking water may be saved after the project being put into operation.
工程投产后可节省自来水27.1×104m3/a。
After the project is put into operation,3.6×10~4 m~3/a of tap water and 10×10~4 yuan/a of water tariff will be saved.
工程投产后可节省自来水3.6×104m3/a,节省水费约10万元/a。
After the plant has been put into operation. COD 800 t,BOD 400 t,NH_3()N 2 000 t could be reduced annually,zero discharge of waste water has been executed.
装置投用后,每年可削减COD 800 t,BOD 400 t,NH3N 2 000 t,实现了污水零排放。
Several 200MW to 300MW CFB boilers have been put into operation and the design of 600MW CFB boiler is reliable too.
已经成功投运若干台200~300 MW,比较可靠的设计已经达到600 MW。
The 4DA1 engine is a neotype engine which will be put into operation recently by JAC automobile company.
4DA1型发动机是JAC公司拟投入生产的新型发动机。
B组硅胶膜覆盖硬膜后方 ;
C-Nothing was put;
organization and
绩效考核的组织与实施;
The process has been put into production.
该工艺已投入生产。
The software has been put into operation.
该系统软件已投入业务运行。
查询“put into operation”译词为用户自定义的双语例句&&&&我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Asynchronous One-Stand Tandem Mill (A.O.S.T.M) is a new type of cold reduction tandem mill. It can continuously and stably roll strips in several passes with tension on a single stand, just as on a conventional tandem mill. It has been observed that in asynchronous rolling, the speed of the strip is controlled by the slower roll when a strip was rolled between two rolls and when the difference of their peripheral speed reaches a given value. A.O.S.T.M. was developed on this principle. During the last sevent... &&&&&&&&&&&&异步单机连轧机是一种新型冷轧连续式轧机,它可以在一台轧机内同一般冷轧连续式扎机一样,在张力下稳定地对带钢进行多道次连续轧制,从1962年开始,我们在研究异步轧制中发现,当轧件在两个圆周速度不同并达一定差值的轧辊中轧制时,轧件的速度主要受慢速辊控制,单机连轧即由这一原理发展而来.十七年来我们曾制作了几台试验轧机进行试验.1968年曾有一台用四辊旧轧机改装的可以连轧三道的五辊单机连轧机投入试生产.通过研究和生产在异步轧制和单机连轧机上积累了一定经验,事实证明,异步单机连轧机除了设备简单外,它的主要优点是压力低、变形大、产品平直、在正常操作和适当措施下可以获得公差良好的产品,同时,它也特别适合于生产难轧材料和薄规格产品,这篇报告报导了我们的研究和生产实践.&&&&&&&& A prototype was developed and put into operation in factory for the measurement of optical fiber diameter by forward scattering light with He-Ne laser as light source. &&&&&&&&&&&&本文叙述以He-Ne激光器作为光源,应用光的前向散射法,测量光导纤维直径,并已研制成样机,在有关工厂得到了实际应用.&&&&&&&& In this paper the boiler DG 670/140 for 200 MW power units made in Dongfang Boiler Works is described. Two versions of boilers, oil fired or coal fired, are supplied. Oil fired boilers have been put into operation for five years already. The main operating performances have been found to fulfil the design requirements quite well. Tangential firing, dampers regulation of reheat steam temperature by dampers and membrane-walls are adopted in the coal fired boilers. Boilers of this type are de... &&&&&&&&&&&&本文介绍东方锅炉厂制造的配20万千瓦发电机组的DG670/140型锅炉。其中有燃油锅炉和燃煤锅炉两种。油炉已投运五年,主要运行指标达到了设计要求。煤炉采用四角切向燃烧,烟气挡板调温,炉体全密封结构。锅炉设计充分考虑了煤种适应性,该型锅炉可适用于烟煤、贫煤、劣质洗煤和普通无烟煤。&nbsp&&&&&&&&相关查询:
在Springer中查有关
在知识搜索中查有关的内容
在数字搜索中查有关的内容
在概念知识元中查有关的内容
在学术趋势中查有关的内容
2008 CNKI-中国知网
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
&2008中国知网(cnki) 中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社用以下英语单词造句,急急急急急急急急急急!!!!!_百度知道
用以下英语单词造句,急急急急急急急急急急!!!!!
off 中断break..用以下单词造句put...into 非法闯入break...out 放出put..up 晒干come...out 逃脱break.....trough 突破break....in 插话break....back 放回break..to 结果是come
break...up 散干
我要把这只狗放出来,快点解决这个问题.请不要插话.我想要走上前来跟你说话,我将会尽快完成我的家庭作业的;t break the game off。(这句话我不是太确定.我想要晒干这个水果.请把这个东西放回来,please don&#39.我认为结果你的对的.请不要中断游戏.Please don&#39.他是一个小偷.我想要突破这个问题,I will finish my homeworkt break words in.Please put this stuff back,he will be break out my home。9.I wanna call the police。2。6.I wanna come up to talk to you.I wanna break trough this problem!)4。7.I wanna break up this fruit。3,resolved this problem quickly。10.I think that the come to you are right.我要叫警察了,请不要非法闯入我的家1。8;t break into my home.Please don&#39。5,他将要逃脱我的家.He is a chief.I wanna put this dog out
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语单词的相关知识
其他3条回答
把用不着的书放回书架.有人试图闯入我家,提出建议。Someone is trying to break into my house.这样的青年运动.他走上前来并作自我介绍。We thought it was time to break off the talk.我们认为该中断会谈了.释放或放出能量Put back the books you are not using on the shelves。He came up and introduced himself.他突破重围A youth movement of that kind would come to no good,是没有好结果的。一般不会用break up表示晒干的意思.爸爸偶尔会插话。Dad would occasionally break in with a suggestionTo release or put out energy。He broke through the heavy encirclement
我也不会。
sdsdsadsaedbgfddfgdhdfd
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 put off 造句 的文章

随机推荐