上传: 余美夫 &&&&更新时间: 14:50:24
江西省2011年中等学校招生考试
英语模拟试卷
说明:1.本卷分为试题卷和答题卷,答案请写在答题卷上,不要在试题卷上作答,否则不给分。
2.本卷共有5大题、86小题,全卷满分120分,考试时间为120分钟。
一、听力测试(25分)
现在是试听时间。请听一段对话,然后回答问题。
what is the boy going to buy?
&&& a. some juice.&&&&&&&&&&& b. some oranges.&&&&&&&&& c. some apples.
a)请听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一小题,从题中所给的a、b、c三个选项中选出最佳选项,并将其填到答题卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都将有10秒钟的时间回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。(每小题1分)
1. how did mike go to the park?
a. by bus.&&&&& &&&&&&&&&b. by train.&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&c. by bike.
2. what&s the matter with john?
a. he has a toothache.& &&&&b. he has a headache.&& &&&&&c. he has a stomachache.
3. what did the man and his friends do last sunday?
a. they played football.&&& &b. they flew kites in the park. &c. they had a picnic.
4. where was helen yesterday?
a. the museum.&&&&&& &&&&b. the summer palace.&&&&& &&c. the great wall.
5. what does the man&s grandpa often do on weekends?
a. he often goes fishing.&&&& b. he often plays golf.&&&&&&& c. he often plays chess.
b)请听下面对话和独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的a、b、c三个选项中选出最佳选项,并将其填到答题卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前你都将有40秒钟的时间阅读各小题。每段对话或独白读两遍。(每小题1分)
conversation 1
6. how long will it take the man to walk to the supermarket?
a. 5 minutes.&&&&&&& b. 15 minutes.&&&&&& c. 50 minutes.
7. where should the man turn right?
a. at the corner.&&& &&b. at the third crossing.&& c. at the first crossing.
conversation 2
8. what does the boy want for christmas?
a. a bike.&&&&&&&&&&& &b. a volleyball.&&&& c. a toy.
9. what does the girl like about christmas?
a. the presents.&&&&&&& b. the programs.&&&&& c. the songs.
10. what can we learn from the conversation?
a. only children like christmas.&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& b. the girl doesn't like christmas.
c. everyone enjoys christmas time.
conversation 3
11. what&s new in andy&s life?
a. new neighbors.&&&& b. a new garden.&&&&&&& &&&&&&& c. a new school friend.
12. what did andy do when he saw a boy in the garden?
a. he played basketball with him.&&&&& b. he asked the boy some questions.
c. he introduced himself and talked to him.&&&&
13. what is the relationship between the two boys?
a. they&re friends. &&&b. they&re classmates.&&&&&& &&&& c. they&re twin brothers.
monologue 1
14.what is the speaker?
a.a history teacher.& b.a tour guide.&&& c.a new student.
15.when was buckingham palace opened to the public?
a.in 1705.&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.in 1993.&&&&&&&&&&& c.in 1753.
16.how many places of interest in london are mentioned in the passage?
a.two.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.three.&&&&&& c.four.
monologue 2
17. what can we do on the second floor?
a. buy books and magazines.
b. see inventions in different centuries.
c. read information about technology.
18. where can we have a drink?
a. on the first floor.&&&&&&&&& b. on the second floor.&&&&&&&&& c. on the fourth floor.
19. which is the best way to find more information about the museum?
a. searching the museum&s website.
b. asking the guide for help.
c. buying books or magazines.
20. according to the monologue, what does the speaker probably do?
a. a guide.&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&b. a teacher.&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&c. a student.
c)请听下面一段短文,根据短文内容完成表格,每个空格不超过3个单词。将答案填写到答题卷的相应位置。听短文前你将有50秒钟的时间阅读表格内容。短文读两遍。(每小题1分)
something important for students going to london
stay there for 21. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
take about 22.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &pounds
remember to wear a 23. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
something else to take
take four photos and the 24. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
the person to ask for help is 25.&&&&&&&&&&&&&
二、单项填空(15分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
请阅读下面各小题,从题中所给的a、b、c、d四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并将其填到答题卷的相应位置。(每小题1分)
26.&___ are you going to work?
& &&i'm not sure. maybe beijing or shanghai.
&& a. when&&&& b. how&&&& c. why&&& d. where
27.&which country have you been to?
& &&i ___ to america last year.
& a. went&& b. have been&& c. have gone&& d. had gone
28.&what are the ___?
&&&well, we can't arrive late for class.
&& a. news&&&&&&&& b. rules&&&& c. things&&&&&& d. problems
29.&i'm going to the school party.
& &&me, too. let's __ some snacks.
&& a. take&&&&& b. bring&&&& c. find&&&& d. send
30.&can you come to my party on wednesday?
& &&____. i have a piano lesson.
&& a. sure, i'd love to&&&& b. sorry, i can't&&& c. good idea&&&& d. that depends
31.&whose t-shirt is this?
&&it ___ john's. it's much too small for him.
& a. must be&& b. can be& c. mustn't be& d. can't be
32.&___ does it take to get to school?
&& &it takes about 25 minutes to walk.
&& a. how much&&&& b. how soon&&& c. how often&&& d. how long
33.that's not_______ i want to read. show me something else.
&&& a. what&&&&&&&&&& b. that&&&&&&&&& c. how&&&&&&&&&&& d. which
34.&i hope to visit hawaii some day.
&&&&i do, too. i like places ___ the weather is always warm.
& a. which&& b. that&& c. where&& d. when
35.&we really shouldn't use paper napkins, you know.
& &&i know. i stopped ___ them last year.
&& a. using&& b. to use&& c. used&&& d. use
36.&what's ___ gift you have ever received?
& &&a watch.
&& a. good&&& b. better&&& c. the best&&& d. very good
37.many people think the calculator ___ before the computer.
& a. invented& b. was invented&& c. has invented&& d. had invented
38.&hello, tina! ____________?
&i feel terrible, doctor!
& a. how are you&&&&&&& b. what are you like&&&&
c. how about you&&&&& d. how was your day off
39. &must i return the magazine in two weeks?学科网
& &no, you &&&&&&&.you can keep it for a month.学科网
&&&&&& a.mustn&t&&& &&&&&& b.needn&t&&&& &&&&&& c.oughtn&t&& &&&&&& d.shouldn&t学科网
40. &it&s difficult for me to pass the math exams.学科网
&& & &so do i.but we shouldn&t &&&&&&&&hope.学科网
&&&&&& a.set up&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.give up&&&&&&&&&&& c.put up&&&&&&&&&&&& d.go up&&&&&&&&&&&&&
三、完形填空(25分)
a) 请先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各小题所给的a、b、c、d四个选项中选出可以填入相应空白处的最佳选项,并将其填到答题卷的相应位置。(每小题1分)
my wife and i had just finished the 150-mile trip home from our daughter&s college. it was the&41 time in our lives that she would be gone for any length of&42&.we wondered how other people had stood (忍受)it.学科网
later in bed, i&43&&the time i started college. my father had driven me, too. my mother had to stay behind to &&44&&the cows from getting into the crops. i, the fourth in a line ofbrothers, was the first to &&45& &college.学科网
the truck was slow,and i was glad. i didn&t want to get to the citytoo soon. i shook hands with my father in the truck and he didn&t say a word. but i knew he was going to make a little speech.he finally said, i never went to college and &&46&& of your brothers went to college. i can&t say you don&t do this or that, because everything is different and i don&t know what is going to&47&,but i think things will work out. when you get a job, be sure to be&&48 &and work hard.& i knew that soon i would be&49& inthe big town and i would be missing the life of the family.学科网
then my father brought out the bible (《圣经》) that he had &&50& so often. i knew that he would miss it but i must take it.he just said, &this can help you &51& &you will let it.&学科网
when i finished school i took the bible back to my father. but he said he wanted me to keep it.学科网
 now, too late, i remember. it would have been so &52 &to give it to my daughter when she got out of the car. but i didn&t . i could give her &&53& . my father could give me &54& &abible.but i don&t really believe now that i gave her half as &&55&&as my father gave me. so the next morning,i did up the book and sent it to her. i wrote a note.&this can help you,& i said , & if you will let it.&&& 网
41. a. first &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&b. last &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. very &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. happiest学科网
42. a. while &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&b. time &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. place &&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. journey学科网
43. a. called &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&b. remembered &&&& c. thought of &&&&&&&&&&&&& d. went through 学科网
44. a. let &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&b. raise &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. keep &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. feed学科网
45. a. take part in &&&&&&&&b. go away to &&&&& c. begin with &&&&&&&&&&&&& d. continue with学科网
46. a. some &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&b. one &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. none &&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. all学科网
47. a. happen &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&b. end &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. take in &&&&&&&&&&&& d. break out学科网
48. a. lively &&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&b. hard &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. reasonable &&&&&&&&&&&&& d. honest学科网
49. a. happy &&&&&&& &&&&&&&&b. alone &&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. sure &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. lost学科网
50. a. bought &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&b. read &&&&&&&& &&&&&& c. loved &&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. given学科网
51. a. if &&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&b. unless &&&&&&&&&&&&& c. which &&&&&&&&&&&& d. though学科网
52. a. popular&&&&&&& &&&&&&& b. strange &&&&&&&&&&& c. ready&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. nice学科网
53. a. something &&&&&&&& &&&&b. everything &&&&&&& c .a book &&&&&&&&&&&& d. a bible学科网
54. a. only &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&b. really &&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. surely &&&&&&&&&&&&& d. very学科网
55. a. much &&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&b. many &&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. far &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. good学科网
b) 请先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从方框中所给的词中选出最恰当的10个,用其适当形式填空,并将答案填写到答题卷的相应位置。每个词限用一次。(每小题1分)
owner &&&delicious&&&& same&&&& sleep&&&& so&&& tired
&lucky&&&&& why&&& grow&&& dog&&&& stupid&& think
my name is woof. you think that we have a great life, right? wrong! i am going to tell you &56 _.
first of all, we are bored. bored. bored. and bored. do you ever &57 _ about what a dog does all day? nothing. nothing at all. our &&58 &&are busy, you know, working, going to school, away from home all day. so what are we supposed to do? watch the house or apartment? sure. that is like watching paint dry or watching grass&59 _. boring. that&s why we get so excited when our owners come home. we bark and run around and act as if we are very happy. but we only do this because we are bored all day. if we are &60 _, our owners take us for a walk.
then there is the food. we eat the&61 _food, meal after meal, day after day, week after week, month after month. help! would you like to eat the same thing all the time? no, you would not. &62 &&what makes you think we dogs like it? we don&t. we hate it.
another thing&television. dogs hate television. our owners watch these &&63 _programs, hour after hour, night after night. are there any programs for &&64 &&on television? no,not a single one.
so what can we do? what else can we do but &&65 &? and so we sleep. we dogs are not lazy, we are bored.
四、阅读理解(40分) &
a) 请阅读下面短文,根据短文内容从每题所给的a、b、c、d四个选项中选出最佳选项,并将其填到答题卷的相应位置。(每小题2分)
musician wanted
can you play the drums or the guitar? would you like to make some money this vacation? we need two new band members for our group. are you interested? then come for an audition (试演) on saturday afternoon at 2:00 p.m., hopewell center auditorium.
new t4 music show
we are looking for a number of people to come down and be part of our camera audience, age range 12~15, to dance and have fun. if you love music, dancing and look good we would love to hear from you. choice of time: 12:45 p.m. or 7:45 p.m. call the nokia green room at 556-3826.
conversation tutor wanted
can you speak english? do you like kids? i need someone to help my daughters learn english during their vacation. it doesn&t matter if your english isn&t perfect, just as long as you can hold a conversation. please call mrs johansson at 555-3721. the pay is good.
part-time cleaning help
are you looking for a vacation job? can you clean house and cook? then, i need you. the work is boring, but the pay is good. i need you from 2:00~5:00, monday to saturday. please call emily martin at 393-7741.
66. if you want to find a vacation job, you can call____________.
a. 393-7741&&&&& b. 555-3721& &&&&c. 667-8973&&&&& d. 556-3826
67. people who like dancing can come at____________.
a. 7:45 p. m.&&&&& b. 11:45 a. m.&&&& c. 12:15 p. m.&&&& d. 2:00 p. m.
68. who will the tutor help?
&a. mrs johansson &b. emily &c. mrs johansson&s daughter& d. mrs johansson&s son
three travelers, allan, carl and paul were sitting on the chairs in a train station. they were waiting for a train that was very late.
&&& to kill the time, they began talking to each other.
&&& at first, they talked about the weather and their work. then paul said, &tell me&what would you most like to do if your doctor tells you that you have only three months to live?
&&& the other two men thought about this for a while, then carl spoke.
&&& &well,& he said, &if i have only three months to live, i'll take all my money out of the bank and go to foreign countries for holidays with my best friend, erik. i'd like to travel to the places in the world as many as possible. and i'll stay at the best hotels and then eat the best food. i think i'll have a wonderful time.&
&&& &that's very interesting.& paul said.
&&& with these words, he turned to the other man, saying, &and what about you?&
&&& &i'll tell you a secret,& allan said. &i always want to be a racing driver. so if i have only three months to live, the first thing i'd like to do is to sell my house. with the money i'll buy the fastest car in the world. maybe i can enter all the big motor races.&
&&& then he laughed, &i might even end up (以&&而告终) world champion.&
&&& &now it&s your turn,& allan went on, &if your doctor tells you the bad news, what would you most like to do?&
&&& &oh,& said paul with a smile, &i'll go and see another doctor.&
69. the three men were talking _____.
a. in the post office&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. in the waiting room
&& c. on the train&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. in the hospital
70. the man called _____ answered the question first.
&& a. carl&&&&&& &&&&&&& b. allan&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& c. erik&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& d. paul
71. the underlined word &champion& means _____ in chinese.
&& a.名人.&&& &&&&&&&&&&& b.赛车手&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.大款&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.冠军
72. which sentence is true according to the passage?
&& a. the train didn't arrive on time.
&& b. paul wanted to buy a racing car very much.
&& c. allan was the second man to answer the question.
&& d. carl didn't like travelling at all.
readingis an important activity for many americans. today, thousands of men, women and children are members of groups to discuss the books they read.
&&& no one knows how many americans belong to reading groups called book clubs. yet publishers(发行人) and bookshops report that more and more throughout the united states are joining the clubs.
&&& most of the clubs work the same way. members read the same book at the same time. then they meet to talk about the book. members may be friends or people who live near each other. or, they may be people who work together.
&&& book clubs may be for only women or only men. or, they can be for husbands and wives together. some are family groups where parents attend with their children. children may belong to book clubs of their own.
&&& some book clubs in the united states are for husbands and wives. one woman says this is a great idea for a book club. she says husbands and wives often talk to each other only about their children, work, or money problems. &talking about books,& she says, &opens a whole new level of communication.&
&&& american children belong to book clubs, too. they may be as young as four years old or as old as eighteen. some children's clubs get help from the great book foundation (基金). this educational organization provides lists of books to read. it also trains people to lead discussions about the books.
73it is reported that _____ in the united states.
&&& a. reading is important for men
&&& b. a lot of people are joining book clubs
c. all the people are reading their books
d. fewer and fewer people in the usa are joining the clubs
74. most book clubs want their members ______.
&&& a. to read the same book at the same time
&&& b. to buy a lot of books at the same time
c. to read different books at the same time
d. to read as many books as they can
75. before joining the book club, husbands and wives often talk about ______.
&&& a. housework and work&&&&&& b. computer games
c. books and writers&&&&&&&&& d. children, money or work
76. the best title of the passage might be _______.
&&& a. an important activity in the usa&&& b. reading clubs for children
c. book clubs in the usa&&&&&&&&&&& d. all kinds of clubs in the usa
for several years, americans have enjoyed teleshopping & watching tv and buying things by phone. now teleshopping is starting in europe. in a number of european countries, people can turn on their tvs and shop for clothes, jewelry, food, toys and many other things.
teleshopping is becoming popular in sweden, for example. the biggest swedish company sells different kinds of things on tv in 15 european countries, and in one year it made$100 million. in france there are two teleshopping channels, and the french spend about $20 million a year to buy things through those channels.
in germany, until last year teleshopping was only possible on one channel for 1 hour every day. then the government allowed more telepshopping. other channels can open for telebusiness, including the largest american teleshopping company and a 24-hour teleshopping company. german businesses are hoping this new teleshopping will help them sell more things.
some people like teleshopping because it allows them to do their shopping without leaving their homes. with all the problems of traffic in the cities, this is an important reason. but at the same time, other europeans do not like this new way of shopping. they call teleshopping &junk on the air&. many europeans usually worry about the quality of the things for sale on tv. good quality is important to them, and they believe they cannot be sure about the quality of the things on tv.
the need for high quality means that european teleshopping companies will have to be different from the american companies. they will have to be more careful about the quality of the things they sell. they will also have to work harder to sell things that the buyers cannot touch or see in person.
77. teleshopping is_______ in europe.
 &&&& a. not popular &&&b. growing &&&&& c. not possible &&&&&&&&&&& d. cheap
78. people like teleshopping because it is_________.
a. american &&& &&b. cheaper &&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. easier &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. more popular
79. some europeans don&t like teleshopping because they________.
a. don&t like to buy things  &&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&b. don&t watch tv
c. believe the things sold on tv are expensive &&d. think the things sold on tv are bad quality
80. in germany, teleshopping may_________.
a. help businessmen get more money &&&&&&&&& b. keep the shops open longer
c. have fewer buyers &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. bring better tv programs
b) 请阅读下面短文。根据短文内容从下面方框的七个选项中,选择五个适当的句子还到原文中,使短文意思通顺、结构完整。(每小题2分)
he is quiet and shy. he likes to hide his eyes behind his hair. __81__. however, if you talk to him about music, he'll have a lot to say.
this is jay chou, the 29-year-old pop king. his fans are so excited because he will sing songs in beijing. ___82__
___83___he did not talk much and did badly in many school subjects. his mother noticed the boy's special interest in music and sent him to learn piano when he was only three years old. he liked it and kept on practicing.
___84___he does not speak clearly when he sings or talks. but the singer has large number of fans. &he is really good at music. it makes him attractive to me,& said a junior 2 student in no. 101 middle school in beijing. &he is true to himself. _85__& said a junior 1 girl at red star middle school in beijing.
a. he never follows others.
b. chou is not very handsome.
c. he doesn't smile very often.
d. those songs were so popular.
e. he likes to play music by himself.
f. those songs are from his new cd.
g. chou grew up just with his mother.
五、书面表达(15分)
假如你叫李平,参加了学校开展的&有烦恼向谁说&的调查活动,调查结果如图所示。请用英语给校报编辑写一封信,内容包括:调查结果(不局限于分数表述)、理由及自己的想法。
1. 语法正确,意思连贯,书写规范,要点齐全;
2. 不要逐词翻译,要适当发挥;
3. 词数不少于80字。信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。
提示词:trust 信任
june 26th, 2008
dear editor,
&&&&& i am a student in grade three. we have made a survey&&to whom you go when in trouble&.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&____
&&yours sincerely,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&li ping
江西省2011年中等学校招生考试
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 英语模拟试卷听力材料
试听材料:
m: i&m going shopping, mum. do you need anything?
w: yes, get some apples and some oranges to make juice with.
m: well, we already have lots of oranges.
w: ok, just some apples then.
a) 请听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一小题,从题中所给的a、b、c三个选项中选出最佳选项,并将其填到答题卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都将有10秒钟的时间回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。
1. w: did you go to the park yesterday, mike?
& m: yes. i went there by subway.
2. w: were you ill yesterday, john?
& m: yes. i had a toothache.
3. w: i didn&t find you last sunday.
& m: sorry. my friends and i had a picnic in the countryside.
4. w: whom did you go to the great wall with yesterday?
& m: with helen.
5. w: is the old man your grandpa?
& m: yes. he often goes fishing on the weekends.
b) 请听下面对话和独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的a、b、c三个选项中选出最佳选项,并将其填到答题卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前你都将有40秒钟的时间阅读各小题。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第6段材料,回答第6至第7小题。
men:excuse me. can you tell me where the wal-mart supermarket is?
women:yes. wal-mart is just over there. it&s only a 15-minute walk.
men:really? then how can i get there?
women:walk along this road and turn right at the first crossing. i&m sure you won&t miss it.
听第7段材料,回答第8至第10小题。
w: what do you want for christmas this year?
m: i hope to get a bike. what do you want?
w: i want a volleyball. i didn't do very well at volleyball this year. are you going to be in the christmas program this year?
m: yes, i like being in the christmas program. i like the christmas songs .
w: i like the presents we get at christmas time.
m: it seems like everyone is especially nice and happy at christmas time. i like christmas.
w: so do i
听第8段材料,回答第11至第13小题。
w: hi, andy. what&s up?
m: oh, hi. not much. oh, except we have new neighbors.
w: really? what&re they like?
m: well, it was quite funny really. the son was in the garden, so i went to introduce myself and talk to him over the fence. he seemed really nice and seemed interested in being my friend. he asked me lots of questions.
w: so, what&s so funny about that?
m: well, he went back into his house, then he came out again and asked me all the same questions again!
w: that&s strange. why?
m: well, they are twins, and they look the same!
听第9段材料,回答第14至第16小题。
ladies and gentlemen: i'd like to welcome all of you on our tour - great sights of london. to your right is the british museum, which was built in 1753, receives about 6 million visitors a year. this is the largest museum in the uk. here you will find a lot of art collections that draw visitors from all over the world. look here, on your left is buckingham palace, which was built in 1705 and was opened to the public in 1993. up ahead is the world-famous clock tower - big ben. oh, let's all check the time on big& ben. finally, to your left is the famous church - st.paul's where prince charles and lady diana got married. beautiful, isn't it?
听第10段材料,回答第17至第20小题。
boys and girls, please stay together. let&s hurry up and begin our class trip to the museum. the visit starts on the first floor. pay attention to the information about the technology in the days. spend as much time as you can looking at everything, because we won&t come back.
then we&ll go upstairs to the second floor. after we arrive at the inventors of the 20th century room, please read the invention stories and look at some modern inventions as well. while you look at these, think about how they can make our lives more comfortable.
when you have finished looking at the things on show, take a lift up to the fourth floor. you can go to the cafe for a drink, but don&t stay too long. if you want to know more about the museum, you can buy books or magazines, or ask the guide for help. remember: the best way is to search the museum&s website and download everything you need. i&m looking forward to reading the reports about your next monday.
c) 请听下面一段短文,根据短文内容完成表格,每个空格不超过3个单词。将答案填写到答题卷的相应位置。听短文前你将有50秒钟的时间阅读表格内容。短文读两遍。(每小题1分)
ok. here is something important for everyone going to london next month. as you know, you are going to stay with a family for two weeks. now, the most important thing is money. you should take about &530 with you. i think that will be enough for everyone. then, when you arrive, you&ll be met by your new family. you must remember to wear a red shirt, so the family will find you easily. they&ve been told you all wear red shirts. you&ll also need to take with four photos of yourself and, of course, it&s very important that you take the school letter. while you&re there, if you have any problems, you can call leech school office. i&ll give you the office phone number now. it&s 580&4436 and the person to ask for is mrs. backer& that&s b-a-c-k-e-r. she&s in the office from nine o&clock in the morning until five in the afternoon every day. ok. that&s everything. have a good journey!
江西省2011年中等学校招生考试
英语模拟卷试题参考答案及评分意见
一、听力测试(共25小题,每小题1分)
a)& 1~5 bacca
b)& 6~7 ba &8~10 aba&& 11~13 bca& 14~16 cab& 17~20 bcaa
c)& 21.two weeks&&&&&& 22.530&&&&&& 23.red shirt&&& 24.school letter&&&& 25.mrs. backer
二、单项填空(共15小题,每小题1分)
26~30dabbb& &&&&31~35ddaca&&&& 36~40cbabb
三、完形填空(共25小题,每小题1分)
41~45 abccb&& & 46~50 cadbb& 51~55 adbaa学科
b) 56. why57. think58. owners59. grow& 60. lucky
61. same& 62. so &&63. stupid 64. dogs& 65. sleep
四、阅读理解(共20小题,每小题2分)
66~68 aac& 69~72 badc &&73~76 badc &77~80 bcda
81~85 &cfgba
五、书面表达(15分)
one possible version:
june 26th, 2008
dear editor,
&&&&& i am a student in grade three. we have made a survey&&to whom you go when in trouble&. here are the results. most of the students will go to their classmates or friends when they are in trouble because they are almost of the same age, they can talk with, communicate with and understand each other easily. some students will tall their teachers or parents about their trouble as the teachers and parents have rich experience and love them very much. they can be trusted by these students. a few solve their problems all by themselves. they hate to talk with others and can't get on well with others. they have few friends.
&&&& in my opinion, when in trouble we&d better ask our teachers, parents, friends or classmates for help.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&yours sincerely,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&li ping
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言

我要回帖

更多关于 用单词适当形式填空 的文章

随机推荐