the old man had to make a living by (work) for the rich. 用适当形式填空空

高三英语模拟试题十
当前位置:>>>>>>>>
本试卷分第一卷(选择题)和第二卷(非选择题)两部分。满分150分。考试时间120分钟。
第一卷(选择题 共105分)
第一部分:听力(共两节,满分30分)
&&& 做题时,先将答案标在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。
第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)
&&& 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
例:How much is the shirt?
&&&&&& A.£19.15.&&&&&&&&&&&& B.£9.15.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.£9.18
&&&&&& 答案是B。
1. What’s the relationship between the speakers?
A. Secretary and boss.&& B. Old friends.&& C. Husband and wife.
2. What is the woman’s reaction to the hotel?
A. She is indifferent to it.&B. She is interested in it.&& C.&She is against it.
3. What does the man imply?
A. He didn't go to the jeweler’s.
B. He was too busy to fix the watch.
C. He doesn't know how to get to the jeweler’s.
4. Who will smoke the cigarettes?
A. The man’s wife.&& B. The man.&& C. The woman.
5. How often will the woman take the medicine?
A. Twice a day.&& C. Three times a day.&& C. Four times a day.
第二节 (共15小题;每题1.5分,满分22.5分)
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A,B,C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,每小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第段6材料,回答第6至8题。
6. What is the woman?
A. A reporter.&& B. A columnist.&& C. A reporter and columnist.
7. Why does the woman come to the man?
A. She wants to interview him on something.
B. She wants to say”Hello” to him.
C. She just drops in on him.
8. What is the man probably expert at?
A. News reports.&& B. Forestry.&& C. Edition.
听第7段材料,回答第9至11题。
9.Why couldn't the man sleep last night?
A. Martin was too noisy.&& B. He quarreled with someone.&C. He was too worried.
10. Who ought to cook tonight?
A. The woman&& B. The man&&& C. Martin
11. What do we know about Martin?
A. He’s a house builder.&B. He’s the man’s roommate.&C. He’s the woman’s boyfriend.
听第8段材料,回答第12至14题。
12. Who is the woman?
A. A new university student. B. An assistant professor.&C. A professor.
13. How many hours of lessons does the man suggest a week:?
A. 4.&& B. 12.&& C. 14
14. what does the man suggest the woman do?
A. Take algebra.&& B. Take a rest.&C. Take geometry.
听第9段材料,回答第15至17题。
15. Why is the woman unhappy?
A. The apartment needs a lot of repair work.
B. The apartment is too far from the campus.
C. She’s having trouble with the owner of the apartment.
16. What are the woman and her roommate planning to do ?
A. To talk to Ms Conners.
B. To find another apartment.
C. To ask the man to repair the dishwasher.
17. Why does the woman think the man can help her?
A. He had the same problem.
B. He has some knowledge of the law.
C. He can bring a lawsuit against the owner.
听第10段材料,回答第18至20题。
18. Who is the speaker talking to?
A. Art lovers.&& B. Photographers.&& C. University students.
19. What is Dr. Wilson busy doing now?
A. Taking Photographs for a newspaper.
B. Teaching painting in a university.
C. Writing a book about art.
20. What can be expected in Dr. Wilson’s talk?
A. The 19th century paintings and present-day art.
B. Her experiences in European countries.
C. Lifestyle in Italy in the 19th century.
第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节, 满分45分)
第一节:单项填空(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)
从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项的标号涂黑。
21.―I'm terribly sorry, Lucy.I've left your notebook at home.
&&&&&& ―_____? I reminded you last night.
&&&&&& A.So what&& &&&&&&& B.Why not&&&&&&&&&&& C.How come&&&&&& D.What if
22.―You've finally figured out the puzzle!
&&&&&& ―Yeah, in a complex way, _____.
&&&&&& A.too &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.though&&&&&&&&&&& C.either&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.yet
23.Do you think _____ possible to work out a correct figure of the income that the Expo will bring to China?
&&&&&& A.that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.this&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& C.one&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.it
24.When you talk about a person's _____, you are referring to the country, race, or social class of their parents or ancestors.
&&&&&& A.origin&&& &&&&&&&& B.nationality&& &&& C.generation&&&&&& D.relative
25.―People in Southwest China have never experienced _____ natural disaster.
&&&&&& ―Exactly.Let's do our bit to help them.
&&&&&& A.a more severe&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.the most severe&&&
&&&&&& C.the more severe &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.a most severe
26.Passengers on board aren't allowed _____ calls during take-off.
&&&&&& A.making or receiving&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& B.to make or receive
&&&&&& C.to have made or received&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D.having made or received
27.East of Xiamen Island _____ several modern buildings, on whose tops we can see as far as Jinmen Island.
&&&&&& A.lies &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.lay &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.stand&& &&&&&&&&&&& D.has
28.A heated debate is under way on _____ Chinese media should use English terms like "GDP", "NBA" and "GSM".
&&&&&& A.which&&& &&&&&&&& B.that &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.whether&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.what
29.Don't worry._____ and we will complete the task you assigned to us.
&&&&&& A.An hour later&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.In an hour&
&&&&&& C.After an hour&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Another hour
30.Whenever he worked until midnight, he _____ drink some coffee to get refreshed.
&&&&&& A.will&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.should&& &&&&&&&&& C.must&& &&&&&&&&&&& D.would
31.―Call me at 5: 30 tomorrow morning.
&&&&&& ―Why that early? I _____ then.
&&&&&& A.will sleep&&&&&&&& B.was sleeping &&&& C.will be sleeping&D.have been sleeping
32.It seems to some experts that 56.com, youku.com and tudou.com _____ 90% of the video market in this area.
&&&&&& A.make up&& &&&&&& B.put up &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.set up &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.pick up
33.―What's your plan for this July?
&&&&&& ―I will take a bullet train to Fuzhou for my holiday _____ school ends.
&&&&&& A.while&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.until&& &&&&&&&&&&&& C.unless&&&&&&&&&&&& D.immediately
34.It was commanded that the coal mine survivors ____ to the nearest hospital for treatment.
&&&&&& A.must send&&&&&& B.be sent&& &&&&&&&&& C.would be sent&&&& D.should send
35.Not knowing what version of iPad to choose, _____.
&&&&&& A.some advice was given to Barbara&&& B.Barbara had to consult her IT teacher
&&&&&& C.so Barbara had to consult her IT teacher&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Barbara's IT teacher gave her some advice
第二节 完型填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36―55各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上涂黑。
Not long before, my daughter's shoes were scratched with a knife.She burst into&& 36 .I took them to the shoemaker to get them&& 37 .
&&&&&& The young apprentice (学徒) glanced at the opening and said, " 38&&I can do except replace the upper." His master looked at them and said to me, "If you&& 39&& me, I will add more scratches on both of the shoes."
&&&&&& I was &&40&& and asked why.
&&&&&& He explained, "As if the openings were made&& 41&& for the sake of special style and reuse."
&&&&&& Two days later I found there were indeed more scratches on&& 42&& shoe, but all the openings were patched (打补丁) by soft red leather with edges sewed by thick thread, &&43&more unique and interesting than ever.I couldn't help but&& 44&& the master's skill.
&&&&&& Another time, my wife's sister's white blouse had been torn, leaving a large opening on the back.My wife &&45&& the blouse carefully, and then said, "Let me take it &&46 _ and mend it."
&&&&&& Seeing the blouse again, I was shocked: all the torn parts had been sewed up by thin and &&47&&thread and they&& 48&& a look of ice crystal (冰晶 ) hanging from a winter's branch. 49&& , she had attached a snowman and a cabin made of flowery cotton rags onto the shirt.I 50&& with praise, "It's just as beautiful as a piece of&& 51&& !"
&&&&&& "I was inspired by that craftsman.Patches are supposed to be&& 52 , but a skillful craftsman can make it take on a kind of perfection," replied my wife.
&&&&&& Her words inspired me even more: Perfection is&& 53&& to a Patches are unavoidable, so is human's life.Since you can't &&54&& the existence of wound, you should not expect people's &&55&& by exposing the wound, which reveals nothing meaningful.
36.A.laughter&&&&&&&&&&&& B.cheers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.tears&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.speech
37.A.made&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.repaired&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.decorated&&&&&&&&&& D.preserved
38.A.Anything&&&&&&&&&& B.Something&&&&&&&& C.Everything&&&&&&&& D.Nothing
39.A.trust&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.inform&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.appoint&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.convince
40.A.annoyed&&&&&&&&&&& B.confused&&&&&&&&&&& C.disappointed&&&&&& D.discouraged
41.A.on purpose&&&&&&&& B.by accident&&&&&&&& C.in vain&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.beyond control
42.A.neither&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.any&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.every&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.each
43.A.remaining&&&&&&&&& B.growing&&&&&&&&&&&& C.looking&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.feeling
44.A.appreciate&&&&&&&&& B.witness&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.praise&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.describe
45.A.delivered&&&&&&&&&&& B.checked&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.washed&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.ironed
46.A.outside&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.downtown&&&&&&&&& C.home&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.abroad
47.A.red&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.white&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.pink&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.purple
48.A.took on&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.put on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.decided on&&&&&&&& D.focused on
49.A.Therefore&&&&&&&&&& B.Otherwise&&&&&&&&& C.Anyway&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Besides
50.A.sighed&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.signed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.greeted&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.paused
51.A.cake&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.art&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.furniture&&&&&&&&&&& D.jewellery
52.A.pretty&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.attractive&&&&&&&&&&& C.tough&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.ugly
53.A.easy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.improper&&&&&&&&&&& C.likely&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.impossible
54.A.change&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.imagine&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.stand&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.prove
55.A.respect&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.friendship&&&&&&&&&& C.sympathy&&&&&&&&&& D.apology
第三部分:阅读理解(共15小题,每题2分,满分30分)
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
I used to believe in the American dream that meant a job, credit, success.I wanted it and worked toward it like everyone else, all of us separately chasing the same thing.
One year, through a series of unhappy events, it all fell apart.I found myself homeless and alone.I had my truck and $56.I searched the countryside for some place I could rent for the cheapest possible amount.I came upon a deserted cottage in a small remote valley.I hadn't been alone for 25 years.I was scared, but I hoped the hard work would distract and heal me.
I found the owner and rented the place for $50 a month.The locals knew nothing about me.But slowly they started teaching me the art of being a neighbor.They dropped off blankets, tools and canned deer meat and began sticking around to chat.They would ask if I wanted to meet cousin Albie or go fishing.They started to teach me a belief in a different American dream, not the one of individual achievement but of neighborliness.Men would stop by with wild berries, ice cream, truck parts to see if I was up for courting.I wasn't, but they were civil anyway.The women on that mountain worked harder than any I'd ever met.They taught me how to store food in the stream and keep it cold and safe.I learned to keep enough for an extra plate for company.
What I had believed in, all those things I thought were necessary for a civilized life, were non-existent in this place.Up on the mountain, my most valuable possessions were my relationships with my neighbors.
After four years in that valley, I moved back into town.I saw a lot of people were having a really hard time, losing their jobs and homes.With the help of a real estate broker (房地产经纪人) I chatted up at the grocery store, I managed to rent a big enough house to take in a handful of people.It's four of us now, but over time I've had nine come in and move on to other places from here.We'd all be in shelters if we hadn't banded together.
The American dream I believe in now is a shared one.It's not so much about what I it's about how we can all get by together.
56.Before a series of unhappy events happened, the writer ____.
&&&&&& A.had a well-paid job
&&&&&& B.worked hard for his American dream
&&&&&& C.worked hard and liked to share
&&&&&& D.felt hopeless about his American dream
57.What does the underlined sentence "I learned to..." in Paragraph 3 most probably mean?
&&&&&& A.The writer learned to run a company.
&&&&&& B.The writer learned to share with others.
&&&&&& C.The writer learned to keep enough plates.
&&&&&& D.The writer learned to save money for his company.
58.Why did the writer rent a big house?
&&&&&& A.To make some money.&&&& &&&&&&&&&& B.To show off his wealth.
&&&&&& C.To share with those people in need.D.To make friends with his neighbors.
59.The writer mainly tells us about ____.
&&&&&& A.his unhappy experiences&&&&& &&&&&&&& B.the friendly people in the valley
&&&&&& C.the change of his living conditions&&&& D.his new idea of the American dream
&&& I am sure that everybody in his/her life has used computers.Nowadays you can feel their presence everywhere―at home,at school,at work and they certainly make life easier.On the other hand,there are people who can work without them.
&&& Anyway, I believe their presence is a good thing.Life with them seems less difficult and more comfortable.You can use them to choose your meal,to withdraw your money,and also to save your time,because these operations are all controlled by computers.Therefore,you can hardly imagine the modern world without them;the whole planet seems to be one big computer society.
&&& Nevertheless,problems can often appear in this area,too.To have a computer means you have to be quite rich and have the necessary skills to use it.However, think about questions like,“Are computers available for everyone, for rich and poor people,for people from villages and people from cities? Aren’t they too expensive? Is everyone able to learn how to use them and does everyone have the chance to access and work with them? How could everything in the future be dependent on them?”Therefore,I think our society will be divided into two parts.One part will work with them and enjoy the benefits that computers can bring and the other part will be pushed out of society and will actually be left far behind the other group.
&&Another question that bothers me is,computers are important and they’re good things in our life, but they aren’t everything. They are good as a help at school, quite often as entertainment, especially for young people, as an necessary tool to help in research etc. , but I think we shouldn’t be so dependent on them, because computers are only machines and machines can’t feel anything, can’t be human and sympathetic, and every action performed by computer can be interfered(干涉) with could cause these machines to crash or work badly.
&&&&&& In conclusion, I would like to say I am not against computers. I use computers too, but people should be wary all the time.&
60.Which of the following best shows the structure of the passage?
&&& ①=Paragraph&②=Paragraph2&③=Paragraph 3&④Paragraph4&⑤=Paragraph5
61.By saying“wary”(in the last paragraph),the author is trying to say,“People should&&&&& ”.
&&& A.be strongly for the use of computers because of its convenience
&&& B.be careful with computers that will also cause problems
&&& C.master more necessary computer skills
&&& D.not do something that causes computers to work badly
62.In the third paragraph,the author presents his idea by&&&&&& .
&&& A.asking questions for people to think about
&&& B.giving examples to support his argument
&&& C.raising questions and answering them
&&& D.expressing his opinion directly
63.The author’s main purpose in writing the passage is to&&&&&&& .
&&& A.encourage us to use computers in our society
&&& B.advise us to say no to computers from now on
&&&&&& C.remind us to care about the problems that computers bring
&&& D.inform us that computers has become a necessary part of our life
&&&&&& The findings of a new survey have American professors talking about the good old days―when A's were a lot tougher to earn.
&&&&&& Sites like RateMyProfessors.com make it easy for students to find a class taught by a professor who is known as an "easy grader".A recent survey by Kaplan Test Prep found that 46 percent of the more than 1,200 students polled admitted to using the site for just such a purpose.
&&&&&& "Our research shows that many of today's college students are looking at multiple factors when picking out courses: overall teacher quality that will result in a good learning experience, but also instructors who don't like to award a lot of C's and D's," said Jeff Olson, vice president of research at Kaplan Test Prep.
&&&&&& "While it makes sense that students would choose kinder graders, it also helps explain the recent popularity of grade inflation(膨胀)."
&&&&&& Grade inflation is seen by many professors as poisoning the learning environment.Some, like former Duke University professor Stuart Rojstaczer, are righting it head-on.
&&&&&& On his website, Gradelnflation.com, he releases an annual list of schools where grade inflation is the worst.
&&&&&& This year, he decided to name the schools where grades were inflated the least.He praised, for example, Princeton University, as well as Purdue University, where the average GPA has remained around 2.8 for over 30 years.
&&&&&& "Purdue doesn't even seem to know that grade inflation exists in the US," Rojstaczer says."Ignorance is bliss(极大的幸福)."
64.Grade inflation is spreading because _____.
&&&&&& A.it's poisoning the learning environment
&&&&&& B.instructors intend to improve their overall teaching quality
&&&&&& C.many instructors adapt to the students' expectations
&&&&&& D.students get easy access to sites like RateMyProfessors.com
65.The passage suggests that _____.
&&&&&& A.universities will employ hard graders
&&&&&& B.if we want to be happy, we should be ignorant&
&&&&&& C.A's are becoming easy to earn at most US universities
&&&&&& D.professors and instructors should give students higher grades
66.The writer tends to _____.
&&&&&& A.favor easy graders&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& B.see grade inflation as unavoidable
&&&&&& C.oppose Kaplan Test Prep&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.miss the days when A's were hard to earn
Scientists from the Max Plank Institute for Biological Cybernetics in Tubingen, Germany, have presented the first experimental evidence that people do end up walking in circles if lost in unfamiliar areas.The study, published in the journal Current Biology, examined the tracks of people who walked for several hours in the Sahara desert in Tunisia and in the Bienwald forest in Germany.Researchers Jan Souman and Marc Ernst said the scientists used the global positioning system (GPS) to record these paths.The results showed that the walkers were only able to keep a straight line when the sun or moon was visible.As soon as the sun disappeared behind some clouds, people started to walk in circles without even noticing it.
&&&&&& Souman said one explanation offered in the past for people walking in circles was that most people have one leg longer or stronger than the other, which would produce a systematic bias(偏差) in one direction.To test this.the researchers asked people to walk straight while blindfolded which removed the effects of vision.They found that these circles were rarely in a systematic direction, with the same person sometimes switching to the left and sometimes to the right.
&&&&&& "Most of the participants in the study walked in circles, sometimes in extremely small ones.Walking in circles is therefore not caused by differences in leg length or strength, but more likely the result of increasing uncertainty about where straight ahead is," said Souman, "Small random errors (随机性误差) in the various sensory signals that provide information about walking direction add up over time, making what a person perceives to be straight ahead drift away from the true straight ahead direction."
67.The underlined word "this" in Paragraph 2 refers to _____.
&&&&&& A.the effects of vision&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B.a systematic bias
&&&&&& C.the leg length differences&&& &&&&&&&&&&& D.one explanation offered in the past
68.What is the probable reason for people's walking in circles?
&&&&&& A.The invisible sun or moon.
&&&&&& B.The increasing uncertainty about directions.
&&&&&& C.Differences in leg length or strength.
&&&&&& D.Wrong signals providing information about areas.
69.Why are the subjects required to be blindfolded?
&&&&&& A.To encourage them to walk straight.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.To stop them from seeing each other.
&&&&&& C.To dismiss the effects of vision. &&&& D.To keep the test a top secret.
70.Which of the following statements is true?
&&&&&& A.People walk straight in the day.
&&&&&& B.The farther people walk, the greater the direction bias grows.
&&&&&& C.People walk only in large circles.
&&&&&& D.Researchers use the global positioning system to record their tracks.
第二卷(非选择题 共45分)
第四部分:写作(共三节,满分45分)
第一节&选词填空:从方框内的词组中选择适当的词组并用其正确形式填空,使下列句子意思和结构完整。每一词组只能用一次。(共10小题,每题1分,满分10分)
be decorated with,&be concerned about,&get along well with,
belong to,&hold one’s breath,&make use of,&account for,
bring up,&& change one’s mind&& in charge of
1.Mr Smith works here, _______________________the Health department.
2.The house _______________________ colorful lights and wreath for the coming Christmas.
3.Taiwan is a province _____________________ China.
4. He was _____________________ by his grandparents in the countryside, so he well understands the hardship of the peasants.
5. Everyone _________________, listening to the sound in the dark and wondering what made it.
6. The man can’t _____________________ the fact that the lost watch was found in his house.
7. She ___________________________at last and promised to go together with us the next day.
8. The typhoon is coming. We _________________________ safety.
9. Spare time should be ______________________ to study so that we can enter key universities..
10.With the help of my teacher, I am ________________________________ my study.
第二节&短文填词(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
&&& 阅读下面短文,根据以下提示:
&&& 1)汉语提示,2)首字母提示,3)语境提示,在每个空格内填入一个适当的英语单词,并将该词完整地写在右边相对应的横线上。所填单词要求意义准确,拼写正确。
Do you like friends who can teach you a lot every day? Books are s&& &friends because they bring knowledge to us and keep us ____(陪伴) through our life. They are so valuable that libraries are b______ to&keep them.
A____ all great men are lovers of books. Franklin said that it was books that led him to success and that he could have a______(获得) nothing without books. Books are the holders of mankind’s _______(经验) and imagination. They enable us to see through the past and predict the &&&&&&&. So when you open a book, you would get into a world ______ you have never been before. A good book is a good teacher that h&&&&& &you to get over difficulties. No matter what you are, _______or old, poor or rich, books are your devoted friends.
1. ___________
&&& 2. ___________
3. ___________
4. ___________
5. ___________
6. ___________
7. ___________
8. ___________
9. ___________
10.___________
第三节&书面表达(满分25分)
距离高考还有半年多的时间,紧张的高考备考早已拉开序幕,但是很多同学还不知如何处理学习、健身和休息与高考备考之间的关系请根据图中的内容写一篇英语短文,谈一谈你对这一问题的看法或建议
1.词数120字左右,开头语已为你写好;
2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯
(注意:超出方框部分不给分)
第一部分:听力(共两节,满分30分)
1-5 BCAAB&6-10 CABAC&11-15 BACBC&& !6-20 ABACA
第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节, 满分45分)
第一节:单项填空(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)
21.C &&22.B&& 23.D&& 24.A&&& 25.A&& 26.B&&& 27.C&&& 28.C&& 29.D&& 30.D
31.C&& 32.A&& 33.D&& 34.B&&& 35.B&&
第二节 完型填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
36.C&& 37.B&&& 38.D&& 39.A&& 40.B&41.A&& 42.D&& 43.C&& 44.C&&& 45, B
46.C&& 47.B&&& 48.A&& 49.D&& 50.A&51.B&&& 52.D&& 53.D&& 54.A&&& 55.C
第三部分:阅读理解(共15小题,每题2分,满分30分)
56-59.B B C D&60-63 BBAC &&64-66 C C D&&& 67-70.D B C B
第四部分:写作(共三节,满分45分)
第一节&选词填空:(共10小题,每题1分,满分10分)
1.In charge of&& 2. is decorated with 3. belonging to 4 brought up 5 held his breath
6. account for7. changed her mind&8. are concerned about&9.&made use of&10. getting along well with
第二节&短文填词(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
1.such&&&&&&&&&& 2. company&&&&&&&&&& 3. built&&&&&&&&& 4. Almost&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. achieved&&&&&&&&&&
6. experience&&&&&&& 7. future&&&&&&& 8. where&&&&&&& 9. helps&&&&&&&& 10. young
第三节&书面表达(满分25分)
How to Get Prepared for the College Entrance Exams
We are going to attend the College Entrance Exams in less than 6 months. However, many students still don’t know how to coordinate their study, rest and physical exercise when preparing for the Exams. They usually devote too much time to their study, which results in poor health and low efficiency of learning.
As the proverb goes, early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. We’d better leave ourselves enough time to rest and sleep since it enables us to learn our lessons more efficiently. What’s more, a strong and healthy body is the base for our further study, our future work and creative activities.&
Therefore, as we are preparing for the Exams, don’t forget that rest, exercise and study are equally important.
【上一篇】
【下一篇】

我要回帖

更多关于 用单词适当形式填空 的文章

随机推荐