用说给单词的用适当形式填空空

用单词的正确形式填空.说下理由!He wants to be a prolessionai _He wants to be a prolessionai (运动员)when he (成长) up when引导 的从句 为什么不用过去分词!_百度作业帮
用单词的正确形式填空.说下理由!He wants to be a prolessionai _He wants to be a prolessionai (运动员)when he (成长) up when引导 的从句 为什么不用过去分词!
He wants to be a prolessionai (运动员)when he (成长) up when引导 的从句 为什么不用过去分词!
athlete (运动员)grows 成长
表将来 这句话翻译为:他长大了想成为一名专业运动员.
一、作为副词,它有以下的用法: 1. 作为疑问副词,引导特殊疑问句,意为“什么时候;何时”.如: ( 1 ) When will they come back?( 2 ) What time will they come back?回答 when 引导的从句,不一定指出具体的时间点.如回答句( 1 )可用 tomorrow, next month 等.而回答 what time 引导的问句,则必须说出具全的时间点,如 at two o'clock, at five past ten 等.2. 作连接副词,引导名词性从句或不定式,意为“什么时候”.从句使用陈述句语序,时态根据实际情况而定.如: ( 1 ) I'd like to know when they will come. 我想知道他们什么时候来.( when 引导宾语从句)( 2 ) Can you tell me when the bank opens? 你能告诉我银行什么时候开门吗?( when 引导宾语从句)( 3 ) When she'll be back depends much on the weather. 她何时回来在很大程度上取决于天气.( when 引导主语从句)( 4 ) Have you decided when to go sightseeing? 你们已经决定什么时候去郊游了吗?( when 引导不定式结构)3. 作疑问代词,常和介词 since, till, up to 等连用,意为“什么时候”.如: ( 1 ) Since when have they had the house? 他们从什么时候起有这幢房子的?( 2 ) Till when is the library open? 图书馆开放到几点呢?4. 作关系副词,引导限制性定语从句和非限制性定语从句.如: ( 1 ) The days are gone forever when the Chinese people were looked down upon. 中国人民被人轻视的日子一去不复返了.( 2 ) The main school holidays are from mid-December till early February, when the days are long and warm. 学校的主要假期是从 12 月中旬到 2 月初,这段时间里白天长而且很温暖.( 3 ) Considering (the time) when these paintings were done, they are in excellent condition. 考虑到这些油画的创作时期,它们保存的状况是极好的.( 4 ) Do you remember (the time) when the three of us went on a picnic? 你还记得我们三个人去野餐的那段时光吗?在定语从句中, that 在某些条件下可用来代替 when ,这时其先行词通常是 time, day, moment, year 等.如: ( 1 ) His mother died on the evening that he was born. 他母亲死于他出生的那晚.( 2 ) I stay at home on the days that I am not busy. 在我不忙的时候,我就呆在家里.在某些含有“时间”的名词词组后面,由于该名词不表示时间,或整个名词词组已用作连词,所以不用 when 引导.如: the moment, the instant, the minute, the second 等等,意为“一……就……”,引导时间状语从句.如: ( 1 ) The first time I went to China, I visited Beijing. 我第一次来中国就游览了北京.( 2 ) I thought her nice and honest the first time I met her. 我第一次见到她时就认为她很诚实.( 3 ) The instant I saw him I knew he was my brother. 我一看到他就知道他是我兄弟.二、作为从属连词,引导状语从句,表示多种语法意义:1. 表示时间,意为“当……时;在……的时候”.A. 在时间、条件等状语从句里,用一般现在时表示将来时;当需要表达将来完成的意义时,必须使用现在完成时来代替.如: ( 1 ) When you see him, please say hello to him. 见到他时,代我问他好.( 2 ) When you have finished your experiment, please tidy the lab and put everything back in the cupboards. 当你们做完实验后,请把实验室整理好并把物品放回柜子中.B. 表示过去发生的事情,在 when 引导的时间状语从句的主从复合句中,动作发生在先的用过去完成时,在后的用过去时.如:( 1 ) When I reached the station, the train had left. 当我到达火车站时,火车已经开走了.2. 表示前面的叙述所没有提到过的信息.它总是对所描述的事件予以引人注目的强调,意为“这时;突然”;当位于句末的分句具有引种用法时,大致有以下三种情况:A. when 分句前面的分句使用过去进行时.如: ( 1 ) I was thinking of this when I heard my name called. 我正想着这件事时,突然听到有人叫我的名字.B. when 分句前面的分句使用 was (were) about to, was (were) on the point 等.如:
We were about to start when it began to rain. 我们刚要出发就开始下雨了.C. when 分句之前的分句用过去完成时,其中 sb had hardly / scarcely /barely … when 已成为固定词组.
We had hardly fallen asleep when the bell rang. 我们刚刚入睡,铃声就响了起来.3. 表示条件,相当于 if ,引导条件状语从句.如: How can I get a job when I can't even read or write? 如果我连读和写都不会,我怎么能找到工作呢?4. 表示对比,主要有以下两种情况:A. 相当于 whereas, while, since, 意为“既然;然而”.如:
They have only three copies when we need five. 他们只有三本,而我们却需要五本.B. when 从句中使用虚拟语气,意为“本来……却……”.如:
She paid when she could have entered free. 本来可以免费入场,而她却付了款.5. 由 when 等引导的状语从句,如果主语与主句的主语一致或是 it ,谓语动词又含 be 动词时,主语和 be 动词常常被省略,就变成“ when + V-ing/ V-ed/ adj/ 介词词组”的结构.如:
When in Rome, do as Romans do. 入乡随俗.
运动员 athlete成长 grows此句翻译为他想成为一名职业运动员当他长大时。a prolessional(这个词是不是应该以l结尾吧)athlete固定词组,翻译为一名职业运动员。grow up是固定词组,翻译为成长,因为主语是he(第三人称单数),所以动词也用单三形式。希望对你有用。...
第一个填athelete(运动员)第二个填grows,因为grow up为固定词组意思是长大。这句话可以翻译为:他长大了想成为一名专业运动员。另外那个单词拼写错了,应为professional,意思是专业的。希望采纳~
athlete(运动员单数)
grows(他在成长中,表示状态一般现在时)prolessionai(没看懂是个什么词) 当他长大以后,他想做一个(prolessionai)运动员。所给词适当形式填空用英语怎么说_百度作业帮
所给词适当形式填空用英语怎么说
所给词适当形式填空用英语怎么说
fill in the blanks using the verbs (below) in their proper forms教材上的标准说法
Use the right form of the given words to fill in the blanks
fill in the blanks with the proper forms of the given words一.翻译词组1.考试不及格2.与某人交朋友3.给我讲笑话4.亲密朋友5.在你这个年龄6.做某事有困难二.用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空1.I don’t know how ( ) with others about my feelings .( talk)2.I’m afraid of ( ) English in public .( s_百度作业帮
一.翻译词组1.考试不及格2.与某人交朋友3.给我讲笑话4.亲密朋友5.在你这个年龄6.做某事有困难二.用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空1.I don’t know how ( ) with others about my feelings .( talk)2.I’m afraid of ( ) English in public .( s
1.考试不及格2.与某人交朋友3.给我讲笑话4.亲密朋友5.在你这个年龄6.做某事有困难二.用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空1.I don’t know how ( ) with others about my feelings .( talk)2.I’m afraid of ( ) English in public .( speak )3.The woman seems ( ) because of his son’s illness .( worry )4.Could you please not ( ) e-mails to me ( send )5.You don’t need ( ) about the ,ath exam ,( ery )
一.翻译词组1.考试不及格 fail the exam2.与某人交朋友 make friends with sb3.给我讲笑话 tell me a joke4.亲密朋友 a close friend5.在你这个年龄 the same age as you6.做某事有困难 have trouble in doing sth二.用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空1.I don’t know how ( to talk ) with others about my feelings .( talk)2. I’m afraid of ( speaking ) English in public .( speak )3. The woman seems ( worried ) because of his son’s illness .( worry )4. Could you please not ( send ) e-mails to me ?( send )5.You don’t need ( to worry ) about the math exam .( worry )
您可能关注的推广回答者:一、用括号内所给动词的正确形式填空.(1×20=20分)(请注意时态和语态两个方面噢)1.It's said(据说) that the long bridge______________(build)in two months. 2.Where to have the meeting ______________ (discuss)now. 3.Which language _______t_百度作业帮
一、用括号内所给动词的正确形式填空.(1×20=20分)(请注意时态和语态两个方面噢)1.It's said(据说) that the long bridge______________(build)in two months. 2.Where to have the meeting ______________ (discuss)now. 3.Which language _______t
1.It's said(据说) that the long bridge______________(build)in two months. 2.Where to have the meeting ______________ (discuss)now. 3.Which language _______the most widely_______(speak)in the world?4.The lost boy_____________(not find)so far. 5.Last year a large number of trees______________(cut)down. 6.The students _____ often _____(tell) to take care of their desks and chairs.7.The old man is ill.He ______ (must send) to the hospital.8.Vegetables,eggs and fruits_________ (sell) in this shop.9.What _______ knives ______ (make) of They_______________(make) of metal(金属) and wood.10.Can the magazine ________ (take) out of the library?11.The room _____________ (clean) by me every day.12.The stars can’t _____________ (see) in the daytime.13.Some flowers _______________ (water) by Li Ming already.14.This kind of shoes __________ (sell) well.15.How long _____ your uncle ______(be) in the city?16.______ you _______(see) the film yet?Yes,I _______(see) it last week.17.The food _____________ (smell) delicious.18.Look!Someone __________(dance).二、按要求改写下列句子,一空一词.(1×30=30分)1.Is tea grown in South China?(改为主动语态) _______ people _________ tea in South China?2.I am given a birthday present by my parents every year.(同义句转换) A birthday present _______ _______ _______ _______by my parents every year. 3.The work is going to be finished in two days.(对划线提问)How_______ _______ the work going to be finished 4.The children will sing an English song.(改为被动语态)An English song ______ ______ _______ by the children.5.You needn't do it now.(改为被动语态)It ______ ________ ________ by you now.6.People use metal for making machines.(改为被动语态)Metal ________ _________ _______making machines.7.He made me do that for him.(改为被动语态)I ______ ________ ________ ______ that for him.8.They are watching the football match.The football match _______ _______ _______ by them.9.Did they build a bridge here a year ago?(改为被动语态)__________ a bridge ____________ here by them a year ago?10.They have sold out the light green dresses.(改为被动语态)The light green dresses ________ _________ ___________ out.11.We call the game “Lianliankan”.(改为被动语态)The game _______ ________ “Lianliankan” by us.三、下列各句均有一处错误,请找出并改正过来.①I have a lot of homework to be done tonight. ____________②Is your history teacher listened carefully in class?____________③Lei Feng's name remembered by all Chinese people. ____________④The music is sounded beautiful.____________⑤By who was this new educational CD-ROM designed _____________
will be builtis being discussingis spokenhasn't been foundwere cut are toldmust be sentare soldare madebe takenis cleanedbe seenhave been wateredsellshas beensawsmellsis dancingDo growis given to mehow soon iswill be sungneedn't be doneis used forwas made to dois being watchingwas builthas been soldis calledbe done===dolistened===listened toremembered====is rememberedis sounded===soundswho===whom
一、用括号内所给动词的正确形式填空。(1×20=20分)(请注意时态和语态两个方面噢)1.It's said(据说) that the long bridge__will be built____________(build)in two months. 2.Where to have the meeting ___is being discussed___________ (...一道很奇怪的英语题用所给词的正确形式填空She tried anyway,but she couldn't make herself ___(understand) by us.我的答案是understand
可是参考答案里面说是understood 为什么呢?_百度作业帮
一道很奇怪的英语题用所给词的正确形式填空She tried anyway,but she couldn't make herself ___(understand) by us.我的答案是understand
可是参考答案里面说是understood 为什么呢?
用所给词的正确形式填空She tried anyway,but she couldn't make herself ___(understand) by us.我的答案是understand
可是参考答案里面说是understood 为什么呢?
是Understood,Make sb done使某人被..."她很努力的试了,但不能使她自己被我们理解
后面有by 要用被动
“ 她无论怎样做,但她不能使她自己被我们理解”
这里的被动形式表示“被别人理解,让别人理解”的意思。又如:He tried to make himself heard. 意为:他试图让别人听见他的声音。
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 用单词适当形式填空 的文章

随机推荐