喜欢此文档的还喜欢5页免费8页免费4页1下载券2页免费9页免费
(七年级下册)用括号内所给词的适当形式填空|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢科目:初中英语
来源:学年云南师范大学五华区实验中学九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
用括号中所给词的适当形式填空,使语篇意思完整。(共10个小题,每小题1分,满分10分)
&& Our neighborhood 1._______ ( use ) to be
very quiet. However, these days strange things are happening in our
neighborhood and everyone is2._____ ( happy ) .Zhou Gu , the local school
teacher, is extremely 3.____( worry ). When he 4._____ ( interview ) by the
local newspaper, he said, “every night we hear strange 5._____( noise ) outside
our window. My wife thinks that it could be an animal, but my friends and I
think it must be teenagers6.______ ( have ) fun. My parents called the police,
but they can’t find 7.______( something ) strange. They think it might be the
wind. I don’t think so!”
Zhou Gu’s next door neighbor Qi Hui is sad too. “At 8.____(
one ), I thought it might be a dog, but I can’t see a dog and I still hear the
sound outside.” Everyone 9._____( have ) his or her own ideas. There must be
something 10._____ ( visit ) the homes in our neighborhood , but what is it?
点击展开完整题目
科目:初中英语
来源:学年云南昆明三中滇池中学九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
用括号中所给词的适当形式填空,使语篇意思完整,必要时请用否定式。(共10题,每小题0.5分,满分5分)
Last year my English class was difficult. 1._______(one)
of all, it wasn’t easy for me to understand the teacher when she talked. To
begin with, she spoke too quickly, and couldn’t understand every word. 2.______
(late) on, I realized
that it doesn’t matter if you 3.__________ (understand) every word. I was also
afraid to speak in class, because I4.__________ (think) my classmates might
laugh at me. I couldn’t always make complete sentences, either. Then I started
to watch English-language TV. It helped a lot. I think that doing lots of
listening practice is one of the 5.________ (secret) of becoming a good
language 6.______ (learn). Another thing that I found very difficult was English
grammar. So I decided 7._______ (take) lots of grammar notes in every class.
Then I started to write my own original sentences8._______ (use) the grammar I
was learning. It’s amazing how much this helped. Now I am enjoying9._____
(learn) English and I got an A this term. My teacher is very 10._________
(impress).
点击展开完整题目
来源:2015届云南省景洪市七年级上学期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
用括号中所给词的适当形式填空,使句子完整、通顺。(5分)
1.Thank you for &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(help)
me.
2.I want _____&&&_____ a shirt,
a cap and a pair of shoes. (buy)
3.They take two&&&&&&&&&&&&&with
them for a picnic. (knife)
4.My father is a _____&&_____ and he
works on a farm. (farm)
5.Let’s ______&_____ at 10 o’clock at my
home.(meet)
点击展开完整题目
来源:云南省期中题
题型:填空题
用括号中所给词的适当形式填空,使语篇意思完整。
Dear Student,&&&&&&& My name is Bob. I live in Toronto, Canada, and I want a pen pal in China. &I think China is a very 1&&&&&&&&&&&& (interest) country. I’m 14&2&&&&&&&&&&&&& (year) old and my birthday is&3&&&&&&&&&&&&& (on) November. I can speak English and a little4&&&&&&&&&&&&& (france). I have a brother, Paul, and a sister, Sarah. They&5&&&&&&&&&&&&&(has) pen pals in the United Kingdom and Australia. I like going to the movies with my friends and&6&&&&&&&&&&&&& (play) sports. 7&&&&&&&&&&&&& (my) favorite subject in school is P.E. It’s fun. But I&8&&&&&&&&&& (like) math. It’s too difficult! My favorite movie is The Long Weekend. Do you know it? It’s 9 &&&& (a) action movie.&&&&&&&&Please write and tell me about&10&&&&&&&&&&&&& (you).
点击展开完整题目
来源:湖南省期末题
题型:填空题
用括号中所给词的适当形式填空,每空词数不限。
1. Tina is much ____&&_ (athletic) than Tara.2. Paul is a little ______ (thin) than Sam.3. Let’s ___&& _ (make) a great turkey sandwich. 4. Mike __&&&&__ (not have) breakfast at home yesterday.5. That sounds very __&&&& _ (bore). 6. When he ______ (be) three years old, Mozart started writing music.7. The beautiful flowers make my English teacher ______ (happy).8. There ______ (be)a sports meeting next week.9. Parents ask their children ______ (clean)their room.10. Jim’s uncle works in ______ (south) China.
点击展开完整题目
用括号中所给词的适当形式填空,使语篇意思完整,必要时请用否定式。
I'll tell you the story of Jimmy,the Bike Boy.Last week everyone was trying to cheer him up. 1 (but)this week,Jimmy is &&2 &(happily)again.On Monday,he told a radio 3& &(interview) that he had run out of money to buy old bikes.He also put up some signs& 4& (ask) for old bikes and called up all his friends and told &&5& (they) about the problem.He even handed out the advertisements at a local supermarket.Then he told the& 6& &(teacher)at school about his problem and they set up a call-in center for parents.The strategies that he came up with worked out &&7&& ( fine ).He now has &8 &( sixteenth)bikes to fix up and give them to some children.Because those children are very poor and they& 9& (have)enough money.He gets& 10& (lot)of practice and he also has fun.
点击展开完整题目
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
用括号中所给词的适当形式填空,使语篇意思完整,必要时请用否定式。(共10题,每小题0.5分,满分5分)Last year my English class was difficult. 小题1:_______(one) of all, it wasn’t easy for me to understand the teacher when she talked. To begin with, she spoke too quickly, and couldn’t understand every word. 小题2:______ (late) on, I realized that it doesn’t matter if you 小题3:__________ (understand) every word. I was also afraid to speak in class, because I小题4:__________ (think) my classmates might laugh at me. I couldn’t always make complete sentences, either. Then I started to watch English-language TV. It helped a lot. I think that doing lots of listening practice is one of the 小题5:________ (secret) of becoming a good language 小题6:______ (learn). Another thing that I found very difficult was English grammar. So I decided 小题7:_______ (take) lots of grammar notes in every class. Then I started to write my own original sentences小题8:_______ (use) the grammar I was learning. It’s amazing how much this helped. Now I am enjoying小题9:_____ (learn) English and I got an A this term. My teacher is very 小题10:_________ (impress).
点击展开完整题目
题型:听力题
用括号中所给词的适当形式填空,使语篇意思完整。(共10个小题,每小题1分,满分10分) Our neighborhood 小题1:_______ ( use ) to be very quiet. However, these days strange things are happening in our neighborhood and everyone is小题2:_____ ( happy ) .Zhou Gu , the local school teacher, is extremely 小题3:____( worry ). When he 小题4:_____ ( interview ) by the local newspaper, he said, “every night we hear strange 小题5:_____( noise ) outside our window. My wife thinks that it could be an animal, but my friends and I think it must be teenagers小题6:______ ( have ) fun. My parents called the police, but they can’t find 小题7:______( something ) strange. They think it might be the wind. I don’t think so!”Zhou Gu’s next door neighbor Qi Hui is sad too. “At 小题8:____( one ), I thought it might be a dog, but I can’t see a dog and I still hear the sound outside.” Everyone 小题9:_____( have ) his or her own ideas. There must be something 小题10:_____ ( visit ) the homes in our neighborhood , but what is it?
点击展开完整题目
题型:听力题
用括号中所给词的适当形式填空,使句子完整、通顺。(5分)小题1:Thank you for &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(help) me.小题2:I want _____&&&_____ a shirt, a cap and a pair of shoes. (buy)小题3:They take two&&&&&&&&&&&&&with them for a picnic. (knife)小题4:My father is a _____&&_____ and he works on a farm. (farm)小题5:Let’s ______&_____ at 10 o’clock at my home.(meet)
点击展开完整题目用括号中所给词的适当形式填空。_百度知道
用括号中所给词的适当形式填空。
It's _____(rain) today.
可答案是rainy.
提问者采纳
rainy 是形容词,“下雨的”,可描述天气情况。类似的词还有 cloudy, sunny, stormy 等。像这种词形转换题(与动词的时态填空不同),一般从三个方面考虑:1.词法。如名词的单、复数(child→children),形容词或副词的比较等级(good→better/best)。2.词性。如基数词和序数词(two→second),名词和形容词(help→helpful, Germany→German)。3.词义(指反义词)。如 lucky→unlucky, careful→careless.本题就是词性的转换,由名词 rain 变为形容词 rainy. 当然,有时候可能需要考虑两种情况的转换。如:_________ (luck), he failed in the maths exam yesterday. 答案是 Unluckily,有词性和词义两方面的转换。相比之下,动词的时态填空在题干中是不出现任何形式的动词的。如:It ________ (rain) now.答案是 is raining,其中 be动词是有答题者填入的。
【Having】(have) breakfast helps you keep fit. I have some 【magazines】(magazine). I can lend one to you HE brushes his teeth【twice】(two) a day My 【eating】(eat) habits are pretty good.
You must eat more vegetables and keep 【healthy】(health). The old man 【died】(die) last year. This movie is vrey【interesting】(intere...
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
raining.题中有is,表示用现在进行时。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 用单词适当形式填空 的文章

随机推荐