this is me歌词ladder is 8 me...

114网址导航Copy and paste the HTML below into your website:
Background: #
Hide Thumbnails:
Bandwidth usage
Cumulative
Loading views...
Get your image out there on the internet!American Eagle Outfitters - I have worked for this company for 8 years, slowly climbed the ladder from associate to stock lead to key holder to ASM. | Glassdoor
No Cookies? Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. .
<span title="This employer has claimed their profile and is engaged in our community. Work in HR or Recruiting?
to see candidate activity on your profile, update company info, and respond to reviews." class="tt tt-bottom gradient activityLevel small green">Engaged Employer
There are newer employer reviews for American Eagle Outfitters
&#034;I have worked for this company for 8 years, slowly climbed the ladder from associate to stock lead to key holder to ASM.&#034;
Work/Life Balance
Culture & Values
Career Opportunities
Comp & Benefits
Senior Management
Recommends
Neutral Outlook
Approves of CEO
I have been working at American Eagle Outfitters full-time&(More than 8 years)
Pros Many positions availableDecent hoursCreative freedom for floor set/visual displaysGreat atmosphere and peopleAwesome discountsPretty decent bonus&#039; if you are in a store that actually makes plan and all those other metrics...until taxes are taken out.
Cons Slow development/promotion processUnless you know someone, you can&#039;t make it to corporate levelHoliday season is the worstThe company itself has been revamped internally and has some really awesome ways to I reach out to their field sellers and management teams
Advice to Management Giving your management teams room to grow and not be stuck in the same store for 7 years would be good.
Flag as Inappropriate
Flag as Inappropriate
American Eagle Outfitters
Other Employee Reviews for American Eagle Outfitters
Helpful (1)
Work/Life Balance
Culture & Values
Career Opportunities
Comp & Benefits
Senior Management
in Auburn, AL
in Auburn, AL
Doesn't Recommend
Neutral Outlook
No opinion of CEO
I have been working at American Eagle Outfitters part-time&(Less than a year)
Pros They have great discounts for employees. Everyone I worked with was very helpful to customers and I learned a good deal about sales.
Cons I don&#039;t like that the company pushes credit card sales so much. Almost no one in this economy wants lots of credit cards. In addition, if you&#039;re not good in sales it doesn&#039;t after how good of an employee you might be: you will not get hours.
Advice to Management Perks may be good, but overall it is not worth it unless sales is your forte. They need to have better stock room management.
Flag as Inappropriate
Flag as Inappropriate
Helpful (1)
Work/Life Balance
Culture & Values
Career Opportunities
Comp & Benefits
Senior Management
in Meridian, MS
in Meridian, MS
Negative Outlook
No opinion of CEO
I have been working at American Eagle Outfitters part-time&(More than 3 years)
Pros Discount!!Free clothesCo-workers at timesFlexible scheduleFairly easy
Cons EXTREMELY hard to move up from within companyLimited hours/cutting hoursCleaning up after customers
Advice to Management Hire management from within before hiring from outside sources. Especially when there is amazing talent from within the store already
Flag as Inappropriate
Flag as Inappropriate
Star Very Dissatisfied
Star Dissatisfied
Star Neutral (&#034;OK&#034;)
Star Satisfied
Star Very Satisfied
Click to Rate
Start your review...
Outline of two peoples' heads
Work in HR or Recruiting? Work here?
American Eagle Outfitters Photos
Have you worked here?
num of num
Close (Esc)
Job Seekers Also Viewed
Previous Next
Related Job Search
Previous Next
Your response will be removed from the review & this cannot be undone.
Please upgrade your browser.
We built Glassdoor to work with as many browsers as possible. Unfortunately, your browser doesn&#039;t support features required to make your visit great. Download the latest version of these browsers for hte best experience.5 bedroom detached house for sale in Ladderedge, Leek,
ST13 7AE, ST13114网址导航

我要回帖

更多关于 this is me歌词 的文章

随机推荐