Holly Brook
总体评分9.3
总体评分9.4
总体评分9.1
总体评分9.0
总体评分9.6
总体评分9.2
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
我勒个去,原来Comin home,Words I never said,I need a doctor是同一个女声,是创作Love the way you lie的人,同时还是Where'd you go的女声!!
头像好像维多利亚
突然有个想法,Skylar Grey版的&Mad World&会不会好听到让人灵魂出窍?
<div id="brief_01314
<div id="brief_6
i will return还没出来吗
速7的电影原声带已经下架了_(:3」∠)_貌似版权被企鹅买断了~
就这么红起来了?为何还有点小失落。。。
很多人可能又因为五十度灰和速7对她路人转粉了
很多人可能又因为五十度灰和速7对她路人转粉了
声音干净纯净,听起来舒服
速度与激情认识了你的存在。
速度与激情7里面无意中听到,惊为天人
I Will Return
我才发现我喜欢的好几首歌不是她唱的就是她和别人合唱的要么就是她参与创作的……这实话歌火人不火啊,想不通为什么……
(第1页, 共627条)
关注虾米:谁能给我P-Diddy(feat.Skylar Grey)的Coming Home中英文歌词?(感激涕零!)_百度知道
谁能给我P-Diddy(feat.Skylar Grey)的Coming Home中英文歌词?(感激涕零!)
提问者采纳
我爱这首歌每次响起都使我觉得自己强大无比我认为我告诉你所有我们不会停止正是这拯救了我, Viso blocksIt&#39;The Tears of a Clown&m back baby)I feel like there&#39;Another lie that I carry onI need to get back to the place I belongI&#39;m coming homeTell the World I&#39,见到你真好当俱乐部的灯光亮起我该怎么做当puff很容易;Pve been really in loveBut we&#39;t make up for it or conceal itBut you deal with it and you keep ballin&#39,梦想因你而在我听到了“小丑的眼泪”我痛恨那首歌当音乐响起;Baby we&#39, yeah I never felt so strong(I&#39,时光如梭如此多的吵闹, its harder to be SeanWhat if the twins ask why I aint marry their mom (why, I&#39;m coming homeI&#39;I hate that songI feel like they talking to me when it comes onAnother day another DawnAnother Keisha?要是我的儿子用和我同样的容颜凝视我说要和我一样我又该如何见鬼;t No Stopping Us Now&quot,那还是家吗但是金钱并不能弥补或消除它宝贝 我们生活在罪恶中因为我们爱的深切我们又像朋友你在家中只是个过客是时候把它变成你的家了拿起你的电话吧我走在回家的路上我走在回家的路上向世界宣告我回来了让雨水带走昨天的痛苦我知道我的王国在等候着我,嘿;t stopWe back cruising through Harlem,这是给你指明的(灯火)而你;;m coming&m comingBack where Im coming homeTell the World I&#39;m coming homeLet the rain wash away all the pain of yesterdayI know my kingdom awaits and they&#39;s what made me,使我疯狂原谅我所有的错请欢迎我回家是啊;s been a long time comingLot of fights, damn, come onI&#39;A house is Not a Home&ve been living in sin &#39;ve forgiven my mistakesI&#39;all that we won&#39;m coming home! But I aint finished growingAnother night the inevitible prolongsAnother day another DawnJust tell Taneka and Taresha I&#39, play ball and we keep ballin&#39,他们已经原谅了我的过错我走在回家的路上向世界宣告我回来了“这不能结束我们”!)How do I respond, I&#39,如此多的变数让他回来, I hate this songIs a house really a home when your loved ones are goneAnd n-ggas got the nerve to blame you for itAnd you know you woulda took the bullet if you saw itBut oyu felt it and still feel itAnd money can&#39;m coming homeTell the World that I&#39,伤疤;,当sean更难要是双子问我为什么不和他们的妈妈结婚我又该如何(见鬼;ve forgiven my mistakesI&#39, I&#39, lot of downsMade it back!我还不够成熟又是无眠的长夜另一天的另一个黎明只是告诉塔妮莎和塔瑞莎我早上会好些继续延续着另一个谎言我需要回到属于我的地方我走在回家的路上我走在回家的路上向世界宣告我回来了让雨水带走昨天的痛苦我知道我的王国在等候着我, drove me crazyDrove me away than embraced meForgave me for all of my shortcomingsWelcome to my homecomingYeah it&#39?What if my son stares with a face like my ownAnd says he wants to be like me when he&#39;cause we&#39;m coming homeTell the World that I&#39! (a better man)Thank you Lord (Thank you Lord)回家我走在回家的路上向世界宣告我回来了让雨水带走昨天的痛苦我知道我的王国在等候着我,我回来了)我感觉没什么我不能做到的如果你和我同在就高举你的双手(高举双手)如果你曾迷失过方向;m coming homeI&#39,他们已经原谅了我的过错我走在回家的路上向世界宣告我回来了是啊;m goneWhat am I ‘posed to do when the club lights come onIts easy to be Ps nothing that I can&#39;m coming homeTell the World I&#39;m coming&quot,琐事如此多的车,回到本应属于我的地方;s grownSh-t;m coming homeI&#39,我觉得他们在唱给我听另一天的另一个黎明另一个t tryAnd if you with me put your hands high(put your hands high)If you ever lost a light before, lot of ups,他们已经原谅了我的过错我走在回家的路上向世界宣告我回来了“房子并不意味着家”, lot of bottlesLot of cars, this ones for youAnd you,ve been a guest in your own homeIt&#39, the dreams are for youI hear &quot,ve forgiven my mistakesI&#39, nice to meet ya,Ain&#39,我讨厌这首歌当你爱的人离家出走时, get the math I&#39,从未感到自己如此强大(宝贝;ll be better in the morn&#39,该怎么办)我怎样回答;m coming homeTell the World that I&#39;m coming homeLet the rain wash away all the pain of yesterdayI know my kingdom awaits and they&#39;ve been living as friendsSo you&#39;s time to make your house your homePick up your phone, lost my dog (I miss you BIG)And here Im coming homeLet the rain wash away all the pain of yesterdayI know my kingdom awaits and they&#39, I love that songWhenever it comes on it makes me feel strongI thought I told y&#39,我丢了我的狗而如今站在你面前的是个全新的我感谢上帝我走在回家的路上我走在回家的路上向世界宣告我回来了让雨水带走昨天的痛苦我知道我的王国在等候着我I&#39
提问者评价
感激涕零!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
and leaveAnd now that I&#39:]I&#39,Gotta make my baby understandIna do it my wayMonday to friday,Gotta make my baby understandI do it for girl&#39;m famousIt&#39:]You says not close to youBut you don&#39;ll be alone just me and youSo no one interrupts what we doI&#39,Try&#39, monday to friday, in the mornWhen I wake from my sleepBm os gonna be different&#39?Ill be waiting home for meI&#39;m gonna be on time[ChorusI know usually I&#39;s close to meI&#39;s kinda hard making time forThe woman that&#39;m coming home straight after workSo you can have me all to yourselfWe&#39;na do it my way:]All be alone just me and youSo no one interrupts what we do[Verse 1, on the way &#39;m coming home straight after workSo you can have me all to yourselfAll night [x2][Verse 2;m always lateTonight I&#39;m gone with half my heartGod knows I must be crazyFor living far apartBut tonight it&#39,But you deserve the time[Chorus,Out of respect you can bet thatYou&#39;Cause I&#39:]I&#39;Cause you deserve the time[Chorus]When I&#39;couseMy body&#39;m coming home straight after workSo you can have me all to yourselfWe&#39;m away I miss my babyYeah I&#39;m out for the whole daysTry&#39
感激涕零的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 invis 的文章

随机推荐