I am English.I ilivetv...

这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~Jese: I am no substitute - Soccerway
国内球会赛事
国际球会赛事
Club teams
国家队赛事
全部体育项目
Jese: I am no substitute
Jese Rodriguez says he will not accept a long-term role as a substitute at Paris Saint-Germain.Jese moved to the Ligue 1 champions from Real Madrid last month but his start to life in the French capital was interrupted by appendicitis.He made his first start for PSG last Friday but was substituted before the hour mark in a lacklustre 1-1 draw against Saint-Etienne.Nevertheless, the 23-year-old will not allow those inauspicious beginnings or the presence of star forward Edinson Cavani to limit his ambition."Cavani is a great player, but I am no substitute," he told Le Parisien."We must all fight to hold [a place in the team]. I come here with the desire to play all games, although I know there are great players in Paris."I am someone who has character and likes things to [progress] quickly."[It is] up to me to prove that I deserve to play as a starter."I will tell you my target when the season is over, but it is beyond 10 goals."PSG have taken one point from their past two Ligue 1 outings, with coach Unai Emery hoping to correct a faltering start to his reign in Tuesday's Champions League opener Arsenal.
Sponsored links
Kick-off Times
Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time.
Perform Brands【图文】7B期中考前指导_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
7B期中考前指导
上传于||暂无简介
大小:192.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢I am English.I live in the USA 合并为一句话
I am English and I live in the USA.I am English but I live in the USA.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I am English and I live in the USA
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 ilivetv 的文章

随机推荐