求高手帮我修改一遍大学英语作文文!!!修改得...

求助高人帮忙改下我写的英语作文错误?万分感谢!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
求助高人帮忙改下我写的英语作文错误?万分感谢!
来源:互联网 发表时间: 18:09:19 责任编辑:王亮字体:
为了帮助网友解决“求助高人帮忙改下我写的英语作文错误?万分感谢!”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“求助高人帮忙改下我写的英语作文错误?万分感谢!”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:求助高人帮忙改下我写的英语作文错误?万分感谢!,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:
Read some useful books, making it easier for one to enter society after completing his tertiary education?Many consider taking up part-time jobs because a part-time job is thought to be able to provide one with knowledge that cannot be gained from school? Or take up some form of exercise to ensure healthy living, you will find that you have more free time, part-time jobs can provide work experience. How would you do use that extra timeAfter you enter a university from a senior middle school, there are others who feel that part-time jobs are a waste of time and that a student's main focus should ultimately be studying. Also.I personally believe that it is alright to have a part-time job as long as we are able to strike a balance between working and studying? Get a part-time job. These people believe that having a part-time job would result in less time for studying and thus have disastrous effects.However
解决方案2:
Because,a part-time job can give us some knowledge which can’t study from shool.(school)
解决方案3:
都没有英语作文啊
1个回答5个回答2个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号请英语高手帮我改一下这篇英语作文!帮我修改一下语法错误,和不正确的地方!How are you?What about the life?I'm in a senior middle school,the life of mine has a great change.Experienced a test,I entered another stage of life--Senior Middle School.There are no less easy for me to imagine,instead it's so busy.Every day is buy for the future.In the new ervironment,classmates and teachers are so good.Teachers are quite cute,and they are very patient teaching for me and they can help me to solve the problems that I can't solve them.My new friends are very nice to me,they make me so happy,and let me know the important of the friendship.I'm fine.And I'm looking forward to from you.
How are you?What about your life?I am at the senior middle school.The life of mine has changed a lot.I have entered another stage of my life which i am experiencing - a senior middle school student.It is not easy for me because i am so busy every day.What i am doing is for my future.My classmates and teachers are kind.The teachers are quite cute and patient.They teach me a lot and help me solving the problems that i can't solve.My new friends are very nice to me.They make me so happy.I have found the importance of frienship.I am fine and looking foward to hearing from you.
为您推荐:
错误很多很多很多很多。。。我直接帮你改文章吧、对比一下哈。你那估计是用机器旳吧,都这水平。How are you ? Do you live well(过得好吗)?I'm in a Senior Middle School.My life had(应该是过去的事情吧) a great change.After the exam I've entered another stag...
扫描下载二维码求高人们帮我修改一下英语作文找出语法错误和写作上的问题~Guangzhou Guangzhou is a beautiful and modern city with a long history.It is the capital of Guangdong Province.And it is also the city which the 2010 Asian Olympic Games is going to hold in.We Cantonese are very proud of it.As the Pearl River runs through Guangzhou,Guangzhou is famous for its seafood and beautiful pleases.For example,many kinds of the fish are very taxty,taking the Pearl River Boat Trip is wonderful.When you are sailling on the Pearl River,you may see a lot of tall and modern buildings.There are some lights in the building,so it looks so bright like many stars.And there are lots of old and traditional houses,too.The trip become more romantic because of them.I think you must be in love with the city.Of course,Cantonese food is delicious.The seafood here is very fresh.And we like going to the restaurant to drink tea and have some dimson in the morning.It is a little special.There are all kinds of food in Guangzhou.such as the Japanese food,the French food,the Italian food,and so on.It is easy to find some yummy and traditional food in Guangzhou.I think there must be something that you like having.As you know,Guangzhou lies in the south of China,the weather here is good.It is not too hot in summer.And it is not too cold in winter,either.In sunny days,we can go to climb the Baiyun Hill,or have a pinic in Yuexiu Park.It sounds like fun,dosen't it?The climate makes the plant grow well,so Guangzhou is also called the Flower City.And we hold the Flower City every year.Farmers sell besutiful flowers,and the businessmen sell some popular toys in it.So the Flower City is colourful and crowded.We all are used to going to the Flower City after meal.It is a new expensive for you to have a walk in it!Well,Guangzhou is a old city.It is about 2200 years old.Oh,how surprised!There are lots of interesting pleases here,such as the Zhenhai Building,the Guangxiao Temple ,the Six Banyan Temple,etc.The stories of them is very meaningful.If you want to know,I will tell you.I think it is necessary for visitors to visit some of them,because they all are different from the buildings which are in your hometown.And it is easy to travel in Guangzhou.Guangzhou is going to hold the 2010 Asian Olympic Games.This news makes us very excited.We all are looking forward to it.It is the 16th Asian Olympic Games.The mascots are so cute and meaningful.They are five goats because of another name of Guangzhou--Five Goats City.They are dressed in five colours,it means the five continents of Earth.The most interesting things are their names--Xiang,He,Ru,Yi,Leyangyang.It means peaceable,clever,healthy,beautiful,venerable and happy.I like those five mascots very much,don't you?And I would like to go to the Games very much,too.Guangzhou is a wonderful city.Welcome to Guangzhou!Shall we meet in 2010?
1 “And it is also the city which the 2010 Asian Olympic Games is going to hold in.”中Asian Olympic Games 应该是被举办,所以用被动语态:And it is also the city which the 2010 Asian Olympic Games is going to [be held] in ." 楼上的错啦,要用过去分词的2 "We Cantonese are very proud of it."中we和Cantonnese是两个主语,重复了,所以应去掉We 不用改的,可以说We Cantonese 的As the Pearl River runs through Guangzhou,Guangzhou is famous for its seafood and beautiful {places}.For example,many kinds of {fish} are very {tasty},{and} taking the Pearl River Boat Trip is wonderful.When you are {sailing} on the Pearl River,you may see a lot of tall and modern buildings.There are some lights in the {buildings} ,so {they look} so bright like many stars.And there are lots of old and traditional houses,too.The trip {becomes} more romantic because of them.{I think you will fall in love with the city after the trip.} Of course,Cantonese food is delicious.The seafood here is very fresh.And we like going to the restaurant to drink tea and have some dimson in the morning.It is a little special.There are all kinds of food in Guangzhou.such as the Japanese food,the French food,the Italian food,and so on.It is easy to find some yummy and traditional food in Guangzhou.I think there must be something that {you'd like to have} .As you know,Guangzhou lies in the south of China,and the {climate there is pleasant} .It is not too hot in summer.And it is not too cold in winter,either.{On} sunny days,we can go to climb the Baiyun Hill,or have a pinic in Yuexiu Park.{It sounds funny} ,dosen't it?The climate makes the plant grow well,so Guangzhou is also called the Flower City.And we hold the Flower City every year.Farmers sell besutiful flowers,and the businessmen sell some popular toys in it.So the Flower City is colourful and crowded.We all are used to going to the Flower City after meal.It {must be}a new {experience} for you to have a walk in it!Well,Guangzhou is {an} old city.It is about 2200 years old.Oh,how {surprising} !There are lots of interesting {places} here,such as the Zhenhai Building,the Guangxiao Temple ,the Six Banyan Temple,etc.The stories of them {are}very meaningful.If you want to know,I will tell you.I think it is necessary for visitors to visit some of them,{because they must be very different from the buildings in your hometown} .And it is{ also very convinient} to travel in Guangzhou.Guangzhou is going to hold the 2010 Asian Olympic Games.This news makes us very excited.We all are looking forward to it.It is the 16th Asian Olympic Games.The mascots are so cute and meaningful.They are five goats because of another name of Guangzhou--Five Goats City.They are dressed in five colours,{which} means the five continents of Earth.The most interesting things are their names--Xiang,He,Ru,Yi,Leyangyang.It means {peaceful},clever,healthy,beautiful,venerable and happy.I like those five mascots very much,don't you?And I would like to go to the Games very much,too.Guangzhou is a wonderful city.Welcome to Guangzhou!Let's meet in 2010!我改的很认真啊~应该就是这些了~其实原文写的很好的,英语功底挺好嘛!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 “And it is also the city which the 2010 Asian Olympic Games is going to hold in.”中Asian Olympic Games 应该是被举办,所以用被动语态:And it is also the city which the 2010 Asian Olympic Games is going to
扫描下载二维码跪求高手帮我写这篇英语作文急呀_高中英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:112,806贴子:
跪求高手帮我写这篇英语作文急呀收藏
假如你是李华,刚升入高三,打算高中毕业后申请美国哈佛大学得法学专业,请你写一封英文电子邮件给哈都大学招生办公室
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或那位高手能帮我修改英语作文!!在此谢了!!_百度知道

我要回帖

随机推荐