求swith语句cback_Light i...

找一首英文歌!女生唱的,歌词高潮部分是哦哦哦哦哦 什么I wanna be什么的...求歌名!_百度知道
找一首英文歌!女生唱的,歌词高潮部分是哦哦哦哦哦 什么I wanna be什么的...求歌名!
求歌名唱前几土豆网看视频前面广告听求
提问者采纳
1.【I Wanted You】 - Ina Mueller2.【All i see】 - kylie minogue3.samantha jade - 【turn around】4.【Against The Waves】 - Wayne Hector5.【happyday】 - 番茄孩6.Lenka - 【Everything At Once】7.Carly Rae Jepsen - 【Call Me Maybe】
提问者评价
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
哦哦哦哦的相关知识
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Lenka - Everything At Once
应该是《stay here forever》希望能帮到你!!
是这首吗?the boy i used to know
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求50cent的P.I.M.P的歌词的翻译_百度知道
求50cent的P.I.M.P的歌词的翻译
``,晕死,不要歌词,要的是中文翻译,拜托了,!!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
it’s a long long journeytill i know where i’m supposed to beit’s a long long journeyand i don’t know if i can believewhen shadows fall and block my eyesi am lost and know that i must h触揣稗断织登半券报猾ideit’s a long long journeytill i find my way home to youmany days i’ve spentdrifting on through empty shoreswondering what’s my purposewondering how to make me strongi know i will falter i know i will cryi know you’ll be standing by my sideit’s a long long journeyand i need to be close to yousometimes it feels no one understandsi don’t even know whyi do the things i dowhen pride builds me up till i can’t see my soulwill you break down these walls and pull me throughcause it’s a long long journeytill i feel that i am worth the priceyou paid for me on calvarybeneath those stormy skieswhen satan mocks and friends turn to foesit feel like everything is out to make me lose controlit’s a long long journeytill i find my way home to you.to you我想这是一位女子写给她的爱人的生活就像是一场没有尽头的旅行太多的时候我们迷惘、迷失当荣誉、地位把我们高高捧起使我们无法看清自己的灵魂生存着感觉如此大的一个世界竟没有能够读懂自己思想的人存在随着自己的感觉漫无目的的走下去颓废、堕落甚至不知道自己究竟在做些什么为什么要这么做仿佛一切生的存在都没有了任何意义胆怯、害怕、哭泣只是一个人,一个黑暗的角落,一个寂寞的世界不知从何时起身边多了一个谈话的人多了一份弥足珍贵的安慰和鼓励重拾希望继续走下去直到有一天让自己的价值得到了体现一份无私的爱无私的付出和等待最终能够换回什么他不知道也不想知道他只是愿意这么做用这样的方式去爱她,帮助她,安慰她,鼓励她……她会感谢他把自己从黑暗中拯救她会感谢他把自己从欲望的围城中拉出她会用自己一辈子的爱去回报他、珍惜他......................
楼上的!晕..这不是PIMP的歌词!!虽然我不会翻译,但我会把正确的歌词拿给你看.I don't know what you heard about meBut a bitch can't get a dollar out of meNo Cadillac, no perms, you can't seeThat I'm a motherfucking P-I-M-PI don't know what you heard about meBut a bitch can't get a dollar out of meNo Cadillac, no perms, you can't seeThat I'm a motherfucking P-I-M-PNow shorty, she in the club, she dancing for dollarsShe got a thing for that Gucci, that Fendi, that PradaThat BCBG, Burberry, Dolce and GabanaShe feed them foolish fantasies, they pay her cause they wannaI spit a little G man, and my game got herA hour later, have that ass up in the RamadaThem trick niggas in her ear saying they think about herI got the bitch by the bar trying to get a drink up out herShe like my style, she like my smile, she like the way I talkShe from the country, think she like me cause I'm from New YorkI ain't that nigga trying to holla cause I want some headI'm that nigga trying to holla cause I want some breadI could care less how she perform when she in the bedBitch hit that track, catch a date, and come and pay the kidLook baby this is simple, you can't seeYou fucking with me, you fucking with a P-I-M-PI don't know what you heard about meBut a bitch can't get a dollar out of meNo Cadillac, no perms, you can't seeThat I'm a motherfucking P-I-M-PI don't know what you heard about meBut a bitch can't get a dollar out of meNo Cadillac, no perms, you can't seeThat I'm a motherfucking P-I-M-PI'm bout my money you see, girl you can holla at meIf you fucking with me, I'm a P-I-M-PNot what you see on TV, no Cadillac, no greasyHead full of hair, bitch I'm a P-I-M-PCome get money with me, if you curious to seehow it feels to be with a P-I-M-PRoll in the Benz with me, you could watch TVFrom the backseat of my V, I'm a P-I-M-PGirl we could pop some champagne and we could have a ballWe could toast to the good life, girl we could have it allWe could really splurge girl, and tear up the mallIf ever you needed someone, I'm the one you should callI'll be there to pick you up, if ever you should fallIf you got problems, I can solve'em, they big or they smallThat other nigga you be with ain't bout shitI'm your friend, your father, and confidant, BITCHI don't know what you heard about meBut a bitch can't get a dollar out of meNo Cadillac, no perms, you can't seeThat I'm a motherfucking P-I-M-PI don't know what you heard about meBut a bitch can't get a dollar out of meNo Cadillac, no perms, you can't seeThat I'm a motherfucking P-I-M-PI told you fools before, I stay with the toolsI keep a Benz, some rims, and some jewelsI holla at a hoe til I got a bitch confusedShe got on Payless, me I got on gator shoesI'm shopping for chinchillas, in the summer they cheaperMan this hoe you can have her, when I'm done I ain't gon keep herMan, bitches come and go, every nigga pimpin knowYou saying it's secret, but you ain't gotta keep it on the lowBitch choose with me, I'll have you stripping in the streetPut my other hoes down, you get your ass beatNow Nik my bottom bitch, she always come up with my breadThe last nigga she was with put stitches in her headGet your hoe out of pocket, I'll put a charge on a bitchCause I need 4 TVs and AMGs for the sixHoe make a pimp rich, I ain't paying bitchCatch a date, suck a dick, shiiit, TRICKI don't know what you heard about meBut a bitch can't get a dollar out of meNo Cadillac, no perms, you can't seeThat I'm a motherfucking P-I-M-PI don't know what you heard about meBut a bitch can't get a dollar out of meNo Cadillac, no perms, you can't seeThat I'm a motherfucking P-I-M-PYeah, in Hollywoood they say there's no b'ness like show b'nessIn the hood they say, there's no b'ness like hoe b'ness ya knowThey say I talk a lil fast, but if you listen a lil fasterI ain't got to slow down for you to catch up, BITCH
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求Melissa McClelland. i blame you .歌词.谢谢.._百度知道
求Melissa McClelland. i blame you .歌词.谢谢..
提问者采纳
I've got no one to blame, but you I'm as innocent as the truth I'm as sweet as a pea I'm as noble as a queen So don't blame it on me I've had all I can take of regret I've done all I can do to forget you So if my simple plea is beneath you Let it be I'll forgive you For what you don't see I've got no one to blame, but you I'm pure hearted So true and blue I'm as sweet as the honey From a honey bee So don't blame it on me I've got no one to blame, but you I'm naive as the seeds of truth I'm as good as gold I'm an angel I've been told So don't blame it Don't you blame it on me
参考资料:
songmeanings.net
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
谢谢,大家。。帮我这个忙… CRY ON MY SHOULDER 在我的肩膀上哭泣 Then I show you there
blame的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求 root 三星GT-I 8250 安卓2.3.6的成功方法!_百度知道
求 root 三星GT-I 8250 安卓2.3.6的成功方法!
不想刷机啊 可以发到我邮箱green.
感激不尽!
提问者采纳
楼主别费心了,我都等了一个多月了,各大论坛都光顾过,没有一个root成功的案例,什么甜椒、蘑菇、都尼玛扯淡。
怎么会这样啊,还得等多久才行呢!还有个问题,你觉得这款手机触屏的反应是不是有点不灵活啊,动作快了就容易识别错,有解决办法吗?
等吧,估计要很久,我对这手机无语了,下个月换!触屏不灵敏这个我倒没发现,这个要通过刷机才能解决的问题。把系统给升级下
触屏就好了,可惜现在简单的获得权限都不行,楼主一起祈祷吧。
其他类似问题
安卓的相关知识
按默认排序
其他5条回答
去下载个蘑菇云,里面有,如果不行的话,就只能刷机了,求采纳
下载腾讯手机管家或者甜椒刷机助手这两个更全面官方一些,像一些单root的小软件就不发了。
我今天刚下了个卓大师2.2.9修正版,2次&ROOT成功了!用2.2.15的就不行。你试试吧,我的反正管用了&,删除了该删除的&今天我又把权限关了!哈哈
你们这么早啊,找到了吗?帮我一下:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答