wake, wake up call

how to get to wake up!
Choose a mode of transport
by shuttle bus from airport
by train from airport
by taxi from airport
from Wake Up! to the major sites
sydney’s best backpackers’ accommodation
wake up! is backpackers’ accommodation with a difference! this sydney hostel is fresh, modern and the hub of backpacker activity, right in the heart of the city and just across the road from sydney central station.
*Best available rates. No booking fee.
wake up! to a great sydney hostel
wake up! is more than just another sydney hostel. we offer modern backpackers’ accommodation and outstanding services in one of the best cities on earth! whether you are a budget-conscious traveller or after a little luxury, wake up! has it all.
activities!
FREE guided city tour, leaving at 11am
FREE Pizza at Side Bar from 7.00pm
Sydney’s biggest Monday night!
FREE Aussie Wildlife Show from 6.00pm.
Trivia Night from 7.00pm.
Live music from 9.00pm till late
FREE guided beach walk at 11.00am
FREE Wine & Cheese Night at 7.30pm
Side Bar Wednesdays & Bikini Comp
$2 tacos & $5 cocktails all night
Killer Pool Competition from 8.00pm
Djs till late Tropical:Deep:Electro:House
FREE guided city tour, leaving at 11.00am
Friday Frothers Party – Side Bar 8.00pm
DJ’s & party tunes till late
Beer Pong Championship – Side Bar from 8pm
Frat Saturdays! $4 Eats & $6 Buds & DJ’s till late
Sunday Roast (includes a free drink!)
Killer Pool competition at 8.00pm
LIVE music from 9.00pm till late
watch up! channel
Please note that unfortunately we don't have facilities suitable for children. We can only accept guests over the age of 18.CNBLUE - Wake Up演唱会现场版综艺资讯-在线观看-风行网
安装PC客户端
把想看的剧下载到本地吧~
点击立即下载就可以下载当前视频了哦~
我来说两句
播放:298,222
播放:908,061
播放:128,752
播放:23,359
播放:1,252
播放:4,867
播放:308,601
播放:2,460
播放:4,199
播放:2,145
播放:1,873
播放:2,501
播放:1,371
北京市公安局海淀分局备案号wake up 与 get up 的区别_百度知道
wake up 与 get up 的区别
我有更好的答案
wake up 是醒了,get up 是起床了!睁眼和下地的区别!哈哈
个人觉得:前者是被动的
两个人的动作,一个把另一个叫醒起床后者是主动的
自己起来的
睁眼和下地的区别!哈哈
一个表示状态,一个表示动作。
wake up直译为醒来,get up直译为起床
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁|||||||||||||||
您的位置:&>&&>&更新时间: 10:39:34
Wake up and smell the coffee! 清醒点儿吧!
The script of this programme 本节目台词
收听与下载
Jen: Hi I&m Jen and with me today is Li. Did you get my text message this morning?
Li: Hi Jen, yes I did, and I&ve brought everything you mentioned.
Jen: What, I didn&t ask you for anything?
Li: 瞧我给你带来了这个闹钟,我还给你做了一壶新鲜的咖啡 & would you like a cup?
Jen: Er& No thanks& But Li, I didn&t tell you to bring anything today.
Li: But you did! 你看这不是你发给我的短信吗? &你说
: &The boss asked to see you in his office& I think you need to wake up and smell the coffee!&&
Jen: Yes&but&
Li: 没错吧?一醒来就能闻到咖啡味儿, to show him I can wake up and smell the coffee.
Jen: I didn&t mean it literally. When we say &wake up and smell the coffee& in English, it means that you need to pay attention because you&re missing something that&s really obvious.
Li: 所以当你告诉我要 &wake up and smell the coffee,& 这句话的时候你的意思是我要清醒点儿,对吗?
Jen: Exactly. Let&s hear some examples:
Wake up and smell the coffee & she doesn&t want to go out with you!
My girlfriend wants me to buy her some diamond earrings, but I&ve got no money! She really needs to wake up and smell the coffee!
Li: 看来这位女朋友需要知道他的男友买不起她想要的耳环,对吗? &wake up and smell the coffee&.
Jen: Now you&ve got it!
Li: Ok, so in your text message you said that I need to wake up and smell the coffee because the boss wants to see me?
Why does Jen ask Li to wake up and smell the coffee?
Jen: Yeah&
Li: 那你的意思是我清醒点儿,对什么东西清醒点儿?
Jen: Think about it& he said he loves your work, he is always talking about how talented you are, how he wants to reward his staff& wake up and smell the coffee, Li!
Li: 我还是不明白你到底是什么意思呢?
Jen: I mean I think he&s going to give you a pay rise.
Li: Really! Wow, that would be fantastic! I never would have thought I&d get a pay rise, he must think I&m really good!
Jen: Well, don&t forget me if you suddenly become really rich.
Li: Of course I won&t forget you.
Jen: You can buy me something nice.
Li: I&ll tell you what & I&ll buy you a coffee!
我用英文来说两句
&&&密 码:
&&&验证码:
游客请勾选 游客评论,只需填写验证码即可,也可以在“通行证”处填写昵称。HowTo: Wake Up Computers Using Linux Command [ Wake-on-LAN
≡ MenuHomeHowtos and TutorialsLinux Shell Scripting TutoriaLAboutRSS/FeedWake-on-LAN (WOL) is an Ethernet networking standard that allows a server to be turned on by a network message. You need to send ‘magic packets’ to wake-on-lan enabled ethernet adapters and motherboards, in order to switch on the called systems. Make sure you connect the NIC (eth0 or eth1) with the motherboard, and enable the WOL function in the BIOS. This is a quick guide to enable WOL under RHEL / Fedora / CentOS / Debian / Ubuntu Linux.
Client SoftwareYou need to use software to send WoL magic packets. You will find various tools for all modern oses, including MS-Windows, Apple OS X, Linux, and many smart phones.Linux Install etherwake Under Debian / Ubuntu Linuxetherwake command can be used to send a Wake-On-LAN “Magic Packet” under Linux operating systems. Type the following command to install the same under Debian / Ubuntu Linux desktop: $ sudo aptitude install etherwake Sample outputs:[sudo] password for vivek:
The following NEW packages will be installed:
etherwake wakeonlan{a}
0 packages upgraded, 2 newly installed, 0 to remove and 11 not upgraded.
Need to get 20.9 kB of archives. After unpacking 98.3 kB will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n/?] y
Get:1 http://mirror.anl.gov/debian/ squeeze/main etherwake amd64 1.09-3 [9,564 B]
Get:2 http://mirror.anl.gov/debian/ squeeze/main wakeonlan all 0.41-10 [11.4 kB]
Fetched 20.9 kB in 2s (10.3 kB/s)
Selecting previously deselected package etherwake.
(Reading database ... 195338 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking etherwake (from .../etherwake_1.09-3_amd64.deb) ...
Selecting previously deselected package wakeonlan.
Unpacking wakeonlan (from .../wakeonlan_0.41-10_all.deb) ...
Processing triggers for man-db ...
Setting up etherwake (1.09-3) ...
Setting up wakeonlan (0.41-10) ...Note: Red Hat Linux and friends user should use net-tools package which is installed by default.How Do I Send WOL Magic Packets Under Linux?Type the following command: # wakeonlan MAC-Address-Here OR # etherwake MAC-Address-Here # etherwake -D MAC-Address-Here RHEL / Centos / Fedora Linux user, try: # ether-wake MAC-Address-Here If your MAC address were xx:yy:zz:11:22:33, you would type: # wakeonlan xx:yy:zz:11:22:33 OR # etherwake xx:yy:zz:11:22:33 Where,xx:yy:zz:11:22:33 is remote servers mac address. You can obtained mac address using combination of ping and arp command – ‘ping -c 4 server3 && arp -n‘.How Do I Verify That Remote Linux Server Supports Wake-on-LAN (WOL)?First, reboot the remote server and go to BIOS & Power Management & “Wake On LAN”. Turn it on. Next, save and close the bios. After activating Wake On LAN in hardware (BIOS) it is also necessary to activate it using ethtool. The ethtool will configure eth0 to respond to the magic packet: # ethtool -s eth0 wol g Where,-s eth0 : Your NIC. Feel free to replace eth0 with your actual network interface device name.wol g : Sets Wake-on-LAN options using MagicPacket.Type the following command to see current status of wol for eth0: # ethtool eth0 Sample outputs:Settings for eth0:
Supported ports: [ ]
Supported link modes:
Supports auto-negotiation: No
Advertised link modes:
Not reported
Advertised auto-negotiation: No
Speed: 100Mb/s
Duplex: Full
Transceiver: internal
Auto-negotiation: off
Supports Wake-on: g
Wake-on: g
Link detected: yesIf you are using RHEL / SL / Fedora / CentOS Linux, edit /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0: # vi /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 Add / modify the following line:ETHTOOL_OPTS=&wol g&ORETHTOOL_OPTS=&wol g autoneg off speed 100 duplex full &Save and close the file. If you are using Debian / Ubuntu Linux, edit /etc/network/interfaces: # vi /etc/network/interfaces Append the following to eth0:auto eth0
iface eth0 inet static
address 192.168.1.1
netmask 255.255.255.0
gateway 192.168.1.254
post-up /sbin/ethtool -s eth0 wol g
post-down /sbin/ethtool -s eth0 wol gRecommend readingsman pages – ethtool, ether-wake / etherwake, arp, wakeonlanWake-on-LAN Share this on:TwitterFacebookGoogle+Download PDF version About the author: Vivek Gite is a seasoned sysadmin and a trainer for the Linux/Unix & shell scripting. Follow him on Twitter. OR read more like this:Linux Force or restart network card auto-negotiation with ethtoolLinux add ethtool duplex settings to a network card permanentlyUbuntu Linux: Creating ethernet alias for eth0 network deviceConfigure Static Routes In Debian or Red Hat Enterprise LinuxLinux tip: Save Power With Gigabit Ethernet By Using Lower SpeedHowTo: Configure Linux Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN)How Do I Run a Firewall Script As Soon As eth0 Interface Brings Up?VMWare Image Clone Problem: eth0 Renamed As eth1Howto: Ubuntu Linux convert DHCP network configuration to static IP&Linux Identifying ~ Which NIC Is Which – Which NIC is eth0? && Tagged with: apple os x, aptitude command, ethernet networking, etherwake command, linux operating systems, mac address, magic packet, magic packets, ms windows, network message, smart phones, Ubuntu Linux, wakeonlan, wakeonlan command, wolNext post: Is My Mac Computer Infected With The Flashback Trojan?Previous post: FAQ Updates: April/03/2012
Featured Articles:30 Cool Open Source Software I Discovered in 201330 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS XTop 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know20 Linux Server Hardening Security TipsLinux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdminsTop 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012My 10 UNIX Command Line MistakesTop 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management SoftwareTop 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows UsersThe Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop
Don’t Miss Any Linux TipsGet nixCraft in your inbox. It's free:

我要回帖

更多关于 wake up call 的文章

随机推荐