A:____?B:He's quite very...

A:____?B:He's quite good,helpful and honest.He does well in his lessons._百度知道在线求指导:It’s quite ______ t
It’s quite ______ that Mike is lying -he can’t be hungry already,for he had lunch only an hour ago!&&&&&
A.genuine&&&&&& B.contrary&&&& C.obvious&&&& D.&rare
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码听独白,回答问题。1. Where does John live?A. He lives near David.
B. He lives far away from David.C. He and David live in the same house.2. What does David help John with?A. John's Maths homework. B. John's English homework.C. John's computer games.3. How old are most of David's friends?A. Older than David.
B. Younger than David. C. As old as David.4. What do David and John both like to do?A. Swimming.
B. Playing computer games.
C. Playing football.5. What is the main idea of this passage?A. David has many friends.
B. David and John go to the same school.C. David and John are good friends but they are quite different. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:听独白,回答问题。1. Where does John live?A. He lives near David.
B. He lives far away from David.C. He and David live in the same house.2. What does David help John with?A. John's Maths homework. B. John's English homework.C. John's computer games.3. How old are most of David's friends?A. Older than David.
B. Younger than David. C. As old as David.4. What do David and John both like to do?A. Swimming.
C. Playing football.5. What is the main idea of this passage?A. David has many friends.
B. David and John go to the same school.C. David and John are good friends but they are quite different.听独白,回答问题。1. Where does John live?A. He lives near David.
B. David and John go to the same school.C. David and John are good friends but they are quite different.科目:最佳答案1--5 ABCBC解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心单词拼写, 首字母已给出 (每小题1分,共10分)小题1:We s________(遭受) huge losses in the earthquake.小题2:I’m c_________(担心) that they may have got lost.小题3:The boy refused to follow my a_______(建议) and did what he wanted to.小题4:The worker i_______(忽视) his own danger and jumped into the river to save the boy.小题5:The news quite u______(使心烦意乱) him. 小题6:Are you sure he is a n
(本地的) here not a visitor ?小题7:Though I haven’t met him for many years, I could r_________(认出) him immediately when I saw him in the crowd. 小题8:His story is b
(以…为基础) on his own experience.小题9:He didn’t stop in Hong Kong and flew s
(径直) to London.小题10:The ship sailed and we set out on a long v
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
单词拼写, 首字母已给出 (每小题1分,共10分)小题1:We s________(遭受) huge losses in the earthquake.小题2:I’m c_________(担心) that they may have got lost.小题3:The boy refused to follow my a_______(建议) and did what he wanted to.小题4:The worker i_______(忽视) his own danger and jumped into the river to save the boy.小题5:The news quite u______(使心烦意乱) him. 小题6:Are you sure he is a n
(本地的) here not a visitor ?小题7:Though I haven’t met him for many years, I could r_________(认出) him immediately when I saw him in the crowd. 小题8:His story is b
单词拼写, 首字母已给出 (每小题1分,共10分)小题1:We s________(遭受) huge losses in the earthquake.小题2:I’m c_________(担心) that they may have got lost.小题3:The boy refused to follow my a_______(建议) and did what he wanted to.小题4:The worker i_______(忽视) his own danger and jumped into the river to save the boy.小题5:The news quite u______(使心烦意乱) him. 小题6:Are you sure he is a n
科目:最佳答案见解析解析
试题分析:小题1:Suffered
动词suffer作为及物动词表示遭受…损失;作为不及物动词构成suffer from…患…疾病。小题2:concerned 形容词concerned担忧…;该单词构成固定短语be concerned about…担心…。小题3:advice
名词建议advice,该词是一个不可数名词。有一个同义词suggestion,这是一个可数名词。小题4:ignored
动词忽视ignore,因为后半句使用了一般过去时的形式,所以前面也使用过去式。小题5:upset
动词使…难过upset。注意该词还可以作为形容词。小题6:native
形容词本地的native,还可以名词指本地人。小题7:recognize 动词认出recognize,该词还可以表示意识到…小题8: based
固定词组be based on…以…为基础。小题9:straight
副词straight径直…;修饰动词fly, go等。小题10:voyage
名词航海voyage,要注意该词指海上航行,区别与journey等。试题分析:单词拼写考察实词居多,特别应注意名词单复数的变化,动词时态语态的变化,形容词和副词的变化,以及虚拟语气等具体语法的使用。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心六年级英语模拟测试卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
六年级英语模拟测试卷
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢