I _______ Ehglish. ...

四、完成下列句子 1.我想,我的英语及格了。 ______ ______i______ ______english 2.那个箱子太重了,_百度知道
四、完成下列句子 1.我想,我的英语及格了。 ______ ______i______ ______english 2.那个箱子太重了,
四、完成下列句子1.我想,我的英语及格了。______ ______i______ ______english2.那个箱子太重了,我搬不动。the box is______ heavy______
______to carry3.我弟弟到了上学的年龄my brother is old ______
______go to school4.坐在我旁边的那个人,只在卷子顶端写了自己的名字the guy______
______me wrote his name______the______of the paper.5.我只答了其中的10道题,其余的我不会答i could answer ten______the questions.i couldn't______
提问者采纳
1. i think i have passed english2.the box is too heavy for me to carry3. my brother is enough to go to school4. the buy sitting besides me wrote his name on the top of the paper5. i could anser ten of the questions. i couldn't answer others left.
其他类似问题
I&think&have&passedtoo&for&meenough&tonext&to&at&topof&answer&the&rest
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
passed mytoo for meenough tonext to
do the rest
1. I think I pass my English. 2. The box is too heavy for me to carry.3. ,y brother is old enough to go to school.4. The guy next to me wrote his name on the top of the paper. 5. I could answer ten of the questions, I couldn't answer the rest.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁i started to teach english three years ago= i ___ ____ ehglish ___ three years.(同义句)_百度作业帮
i started to teach english three years ago= i ___ ____ ehglish ___ three years.(同义句)
i started to teach english three years ago= i ___ ____ ehglish ___ three years.(同义句)
i have taught English for three years
I have tought english for three years.My father is always telling me to find a good way to i_____my Ehglish_百度作业帮
My father is always telling me to find a good way to i_____my Ehglish
My father is always telling me to find a good way to i_____my Ehglish
意思是提高
这句话的意思是我的父亲总是告诉我去找一个好的方法来提高英语成绩1._____the boys_____(use) the computer?2.Mr Black goes to work by _____(train) every day.3.我经常在家上网.I often _____ _____on Sunday at home.4.Please complete the sentences ______(填介词) these words.5.The two girls like singing Ehglish s_百度作业帮
1._____the boys_____(use) the computer?2.Mr Black goes to work by _____(train) every day.3.我经常在家上网.I often _____ _____on Sunday at home.4.Please complete the sentences ______(填介词) these words.5.The two girls like singing Ehglish s
1._____the boys_____(use) the computer?2.Mr Black goes to work by _____(train) every day.3.我经常在家上网.I often _____ _____on Sunday at home.4.Please complete the sentences ______(填介词) these words.5.The two girls like singing Ehglish songs.(改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)_____ the girls _____ singing Ehglish songs?No,_____ _____.这些我想了半天了,虽然想到了答案,但是都不肯定,6.Mr Zhou washes his hands and ____ he has breakfast.
1.___Did__the boys___use__(use) the computer?2.Mr Black goes to work by __train___(train) every day.3.我经常在家上网.I often __surf___ __online___on Sunday at home.4.Please complete the sentences ___with___(填介词) these words.5.The two girls like singing Ehglish songs.(改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)__Do___ the girls __like___ singing Ehglish songs?No,___they__ __don't___.
what does the little girl like? the man always goes to work by bus.1 what does the little girl like? 2 The man always goes to work byEHGLISH_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 ehglish 的文章

随机推荐