I enjoy playing for changepin...

今天三月一日,星期二,天气晴。我的名字叫华崟菲,我今年14岁,我喜欢玩羽毛球,我有八个羽毛球,十五个排球,和三个篮球。我最喜欢的水果是草莓和西瓜。我最不喜欢吃猕猴桃。我最喜欢的食物是薯条,冰淇淋但是我最不喜欢吃沙拉。我的生日在九月二十二日,我的妈妈的生日在六月十五日,我的爸爸生日在十二月十日。我每天五点起床,六点半上学,九点睡觉。我最喜欢的学科是中文,因为它有趣。的翻译:Today Tuesday, March 1, sunny weather. My name is Hua 崟fei, I am 14 years old, I enjoy playing badminton, I have eight badminton, volleyball for 15, and three in basketball. My favorite fruit is Strawberry and watermelon. I don't like Kiwi. My favorite food is the potato chips, ice cream but I don't 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
今天三月一日,星期二,天气晴。我的名字叫华崟菲,我今年14岁,我喜欢玩羽毛球,我有八个羽毛球,十五个排球,和三个篮球。我最喜欢的水果是草莓和西瓜。我最不喜欢吃猕猴桃。我最喜欢的食物是薯条,冰淇淋但是我最不喜欢吃沙拉。我的生日在九月二十二日,我的妈妈的生日在六月十五日,我的爸爸生日在十二月十日。我每天五点起床,六点半上学,九点睡觉。我最喜欢的学科是中文,因为它有趣。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
Today Tuesday, March 1, sunny weather. My name is Hua 崟fei, I am 14 years old, I enjoy playing badminton, I have eight badminton, volleyball for 15, and three in basketball. My favorite fruit is Strawberry and watermelon. I don't like Kiwi. My favorite food is the potato chips, ice cream but I don't
正在翻译,请等待...
Today, 3 January, Tuesday weather sunny. My name is Hua 崟 Philip, I am 14 years old, and I love to play badminton, I have a 8 months 15 volleyball, badminton, basketball and 3 months. My favorite fruit, strawberries and watermelon. What I do not like to eat kiwi fruit. My favorite food is French fri
Today Tuesday, March 1, sunny weather. My name is Hua 崟fei, I am 14 years old, I enjoy playing badminton, I have eight badminton, volleyball for 15, and three in basketball. My favorite fruit is Strawberry and watermelon. I don't like Kiwi. My favorite food is the potato chips, ice cream but I don'tMarc-Andre ter Stegen: I enjoy playing the Barcelona way -
By Andrew Wychrij
Jul 20, :00
The goalkeeper made his debut for the club in their 1-0 friendly win over Recreativo Huelva on Saturday and was happy with his side's performance
admits he enjoys playing "the
way" after making his debut in the 1-0 friendly win over
on Saturday.Blaugrana boss Luis Enrique began his tenure at the club with a low-key pre-season victory in Andalusia, with Joan Roman scoring the only goal of the game.Ter Stegen, who arrived at Camp Nou from Borussia Monchengladbach for a reported &12 million fee, expressed his delight at making his first appearance and stressed that the win represented a positive step in preparing for next season."It's been nice to play," the 22-year-old told a press conference."I like to play the Barcelona way - I hope it stays that way in the future.
"This game for me was more about passing the ball than stopping it, but that's important for the game and I think we did a good job. It was the first match. It was fine."
The young German, who made 127 appearances for Gladbach after being made first-choice keeper during the 2010-11 season, admitted that he needed to acclimatise to one or two differences after leaving the Bundesliga.
"Training sessions are different to my old club," he added.
"But I think this is my way of playing football, so I like it. It's easy to play here."
From the web
Premier League
Primera División
Bundesliga
Eredivisie
UEFA Europa League
CONCACAF Gold Cup
Copa America
EC Qualification
Africa Cup of Nations
International Champions Cup
Matchday 3