写一篇作文关于 爱与和平的英文作文 大约一...

如何写一篇体育活动是有趣的英文作文
如何写一篇体育活动是有趣的英文作文
关于怎样写体育活动的英语作文
不区分大小写匿名
Motherhood and Olympic aspirations are no longer mutually exclusive.
Olympic mothers are everywhere in the field of Olympic Games,and
becoming Olympic Games unique scenery line. These mothers,these
world-class female athletes have proved that having babies don't lead to
the end for female athletes. Perhaps becoming a mother even helps them
make a better progress than before. &&&Babies maybe bring about a
whole new life. Role transformation makes them enjoy the pleasure of
competition and also helps them see things in a different
perspective.The first female athlete and mother to win a gold medal in
Beijing was Chinese 32-year-old judo champion Xian Dongmei. At the
Athens Olympic Games, Xian Dongmei won the female Judo 52 kilogram level
championships and she chosed chose the retirement in 2005.At the
beginning of last year, Xian Dongmei actually made an astonishing
decision to return to the athletic field who then she was 32 years old
and just had one daughter."What I want most right now is to have a good
rest and stay with my little daughter," the tearful Xian said after she
won a gold medal.Chusovitina, 33, the only woman gymnast to appear at
five Olympics, used to compete for her native Uzbekistan but moved to
Germany to save the life of her son who was diagnosed with acute
lymphocytic leukaemia at the age of 3 in 2002."My son is my whole life
and he's my motivation. Everything I do now is so much more meaningful
because of him" she said. &&&Past performances show that female
athletes who are determined to return to strive for the top after having
babies can succeed.Motherhood is unlikely to stop female athletes in
her tracks. Instead the chances are that they will come back faster and
determined than ever.
翻译成汉语
把英语翻译成汉语
母亲和奥林匹克愿望不再是相互独立的。奥林匹克的母亲到处都是,在这一领域的奥运会,成为奥运会独特的风景线。她们的母亲,这些世界一流的女运动员已经证明,有孩子不能够女子运动员结束了。也许做了母亲后,甚至帮他们比以前更好的发展。  婴儿可能导致一个全新的生活。角色的转变使他们享受竞争的乐趣,也帮助他们
等待您来回答
奥运体育领域专家您当前的位置:&&&&&正文
帮忙写一篇英语作文(关于今年国庆节的)。还要交作业呢!
MyMotherland Tocelebratethe60thanniversaryofPeople\sRepublicofChina. Inthisunusualyear,thenumberoftragic,howmanyhavetouched,howmanydreams,howmuchglorythereis,bearinginmindtheheartsofthepeopleinChina,writtenintothehistoryoftheRepublic. ThesuccessoftheBeijingOlympicGames,theChinesepeoplerealizethedreamofacentury.Chineseathletestooutstandingathleticabilityandindomitablefightingspiritofthefirstgoldmedaltotaltocreatethebestscoreinhistory. WinbacktheShenzhouVII,thethreeastronautsreturnedtospaceoutallsmiles.ShenzhouVIImannedspacemissionacompletesuccess,theimplementationofChina\sspacetechnologydevelopmentmilestonemajorleapforward,thepeopleofChinaareclimbingthepeakofworldscienceandtechnologyofanothergreatfeat,butalsodedicatedtothegreathomelandoftheprecious60-year-oldbirthdaypresent GeneraloftheChinesenationjustliketheGreatWallofsteelindestructible!ThereturnofHongKongin1997,thereturnofMacaoin1999;in1998thesouthfaceofthehistoryofararefloodin2003,thefaceofpanic-strickenpeopleoftheSARSepidemicin2008,sometenprovincesinthefaceoftheraresnowdisaster,earthquakeSichanWenchuan,theChinesepeopleunited,willbesufferingatthefootofresistance! WefirmlybelievethatthegreatrejuvenationoftheChinesenationonthejourneyisboundtooccuroneafteranotherglorious30years!TheriseoftheChinesenationwillsurelymaketheworldaswecanbeproudof!--博才网
猜你还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击
热门关键字:,,,
【打印文章】
英国女摄影师坚持7年自拍裸照记录生活(组图)
南极企鹅在看什么?
情侣拍大尺度婚礼视频 堪比三级片
范冰冰82岁鹤发苍颜 还原垂暮武则天
“武当妹妹”舞拳抚琴展清纯侠女气质 网上走红
酒吧开业 竟请美女当街脱衣
• 版权所有 Copyright 2011 All rights reserved.写一篇英文作文 我喜欢的一个歌手 高中的水平就OK - 已解决 - 搜狗问问
写一篇英文作文 我喜欢的一个歌手 高中的水平就OK
要能说到2分钟的就差不多 不要网上DOWN的 写周杰伦 不用太难 谢谢了 只要能写的好 继续追分 谢谢各位大虾了
&Jay is a pop singer from Taiwan prvince. He has been a singer for more than seven years. I love him because of his talent for music and his beautiful voice. His songs are always written by himself.And he often writes songs for other singers. He has a dream of music. Though he has got into difficultis many times on his way to reach his goal, but he has never given up. That's why I love him more.光良是一位台湾的流行歌手.他已经做了10多年的歌手了.(时间如果不对你自己改一下)我喜欢他是因为他在音乐方面的天赋和他动听的嗓音.他的歌都是他自己写的.他也经常为别的歌手写歌.他怀着音乐的梦想.虽然他在寻梦的道路上曾很多次遇到困难,但他从不放弃.这也是我那么喜欢他的原因.
he is my favorite singer.his name is Jay.he was born in Taiwan.and he& sings for life,love,and dream.i like him because i think i can get power when i am lost from his songs.when i am in trouble,i want some support,i will listen to his voice.he always sings different kinds of songs.i like him best.翻译:他是我最喜欢的歌手。他的名字叫做周杰伦。他出生在台湾。他为了生命,爱和梦想而歌唱。我喜欢他是因为每当我迷失自己时, 可以从他的歌中获得力量。当我陷入困境,我需要支持的时候,我就会倾听她的声音。他常常尝试不同的风格。他是我最喜欢的。把这两篇结合下,再加一点你自己的东西,应该就可以了。&
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导关于爱与和平的作文
关于爱与和平的作文 5
关于爱与和平的作文
大概600字左右就够了
爱与和平
安娜姐,你知道吗?和平的时代将要来临了。你高兴吗?你看我,我已经从一个鼻涕永远擦不干净的小屁孩长成现在的有为青年了。
我依然清楚的记得那一天,你倒在地上,额头上的洞不停流着血。而我却什么都不敢做,只知道缩在角落你害怕的颤抖,只知道不知所措地看着那白人机枪里喷射出的火焰;只知道眼睁睁地看着你躺在地上,手上还摆着“爱与和平”的手势。那一切,好象刚刚发生的一样,却不知你已经离开我很久了。
“爱与和平”的手势,是了,就是这个手势让我勇敢地活到了今天。先握紧拳头,再伸出大拇指,食指和小拇指,我依然记得你教我这个手势时候的样子。那么得憧憬,那么得高兴。现在,你也会高兴的,因为和平的时代就要来临。过不了多久,战壕你的人们就会丢下武器,握手言和;他们会将敌人的亲人请到家中做客。因为和平的时代就要来临。
说到底,还是你给我的提示我才使我成功的,不,应该说快要成功了。
“爱与和平”的手势,这是一个多么隐晦的比喻啊。食指和小拇指所指的方向就是磁场方向,弯曲的无名指及中指的关节所指的方向为电场方向,那么大拇指所指的方向就是电磁波传播的方向了。电磁波,是了,“爱与和平”的手势就是电磁波。只要用电磁波,世界就会和平。安娜姐,我马上做给你看。
这个装置就是能带来和平的道具,只不过消耗的能源是我的血。不过没关系,我不怕的,我已经长大了,为了安娜姐,为了和平,失去生命是没有关系的。
你看到没,我那深红色的血液已经流到机器里去了。我要快点才行了。不然我就没有力气把开关按下去了。三、二、一。你用心去体会吧,那承载着爱与和平的电磁波信号已经向世界各处发散去了。他会给每一个人洗脑。和平的时代来临了!
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导

我要回帖

更多关于 写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐