帮忙写一篇好的作文作文,120字。急需!

帮忙写一篇英语作文120字.大概意思是:感谢两个人在号请我去他们家参加了个晚会120个字左右.尽量减少语法错误.流畅.我就这么多分了.全加上叻._百度作业帮
帮忙写一篇英语作文120字.大概意思是:感谢两个人在号请我去他们家参加了个晚会120个字左右.尽量减少语法错误.流畅.我就这么多分了.全加上叻.
大概意思是:感谢两个人在号请我去他们家参加了个晚会120个字左右.尽量减少语法错误.流畅.我就这么多分了.全加上叻.
可以用中文先写一遍,再去谷歌,随便查一个东西,在最下面有"语言工具"可以翻译你的中文文章的.
您可能关注的推广回答者:大学英语作文,写120字的关于喜剧人物的作文-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 大学英语作文,写120字的关于喜剧人物的作文
大学英语作文,写120字的关于喜剧人物的作文
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“大学英语作文,写120字的关于喜剧人物的”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“大学英语作文,写120字的关于喜剧人物的”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:大学英语作文,写120字的关于喜剧人物的作文,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:120字的作文还要找人代写?你毕业或者考级,也别人代考吗?自己动脑子想吧!解决方案2:慷倨残季浦杆晕毯赜妨霖似粘刺通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:120字的作文还要找人代写?你毕业或者考级,也别人代考吗?自己动脑子想吧!===========================================答:My name is . There are 4 people in my family. My father is a Chemistry teacher. He teaches chemistry in senior high school. My mother is an English teacher. She teaches English in the university. I have a younger brother, he is...===========================================问:写一篇不少于120字,有详细的论述关于下列主题。给出了一个话题,你可以...答:这么简单也问,楼主你太渣了。===========================================问:1、越来越多的博物馆免费对外开放的目的是什么 2、会带来的问题 3、自己...答:Nowadays, a lot of museums open to the public for free, However, it also brought some unexpected problems.First, museums open to the public the crowds in the museums may also cause security problems.===========================================问:1、越来越多的博物馆免费对外开放的目的是什么 2、会带来的问题 3、自己...答:孔乙己一到店,所有喝酒的人便都看着他笑,有的叫道,“孔乙己,你脸上又添上新伤疤了1他不回答,对柜里说,“温两碗酒,要一碟茴香豆。”便排出几文大钱。他们又故意的高声嚷道,“你一定又偷了人家的东西了1孔乙己睁大眼睛说,“你怎么这样凭空污...===========================================问:初一上学期的作文类型急求!!!!!跪求!!!!!!!!答:你们老师太BT了 我们从来没有这个作业===========================================问:1, 电脑和网络技术促进了新的教育形式的产生 2,网络教育能帮助我们实...答:I really had a happy childhood. I grew up in a countryside which was really beautiful. Beautiful mountain, trees, flowers and all kinds of plants. I often went hiking with my parents and caught insects. My parents taught me how...=========================================== Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by Martina "I wouldn't be surprised if today was known as Harry Potter day in the future - there will be books written about Harry - every ch...=========================================== Learn Chinese the independent admission examination is cancelled foundation course, my opinion is: 1 history of Chinese language is the native language, the students maste...===========================================这是我写的,我在读大一。希望和你的大学生活没有太大出入。Nowadays, the& life of& university is very &wonderful.& the life of university once we dreame...=========================================== Over the past couple of years, several cases of the food scandal have been disclosed on various media.The problem of food security has become a hot button across society. T...=========================================== 我可以帮您过关,加我名字您会不枉此行=========================================== When we talk about the education in universities in China, we will get different responses. Some people think that the education has been developing now, it gets better and be...===========================================有时爸爸还会和我一起下下棋,妈妈还会和我一起讲几句英语,提高一下我的英语水平。... 可想而之,我的家庭生活是怎么样的吧 马云在广东卫视讲到了..... 1、2014年会看到...=========================================== 大学生活有压力吗 如果你能用汉语写出来 我可以试着用我简陋的英语给你翻译一下 至少我,没觉得有压力=========================================== In my understanding, if we refer to an ideal college life as a formal western dinner, then a high GPA, that is, Grade Point Average, should be the main course, while an active part...=========================================== First, I may choose an elective course, or may choose a specialty to repair again. second, I will exercise the body, will serve the motherland. I planned that the academic society o...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助以《我梦想中的高中》为题,写一篇120字的作文。 帮帮忙啊以《我梦想中的高中》为题,写一篇120字的作文。
帮帮忙啊,马上就要啊!!!_百度作业帮
以《我梦想中的高中》为题,写一篇120字的作文。 帮帮忙啊以《我梦想中的高中》为题,写一篇120字的作文。
帮帮忙啊,马上就要啊!!!
以《我梦想中的高中》为题,写一篇120字的作文。
帮帮忙啊,马上就要啊!!!
我梦想中的高中是这样的。在一片绿茵旁的教学楼里,同学们安静的做着笔记。不时的,一丝清风拂过脸上,沁人心脾的凉感沁入心中。窗外操场上挥洒着汗水,与同学们共同奋斗着。又回到绿板前,教师在三尺讲台上,面带微笑教诲着懵懂学子。自己心中怀揣着梦,为自己提下辉煌的一笔。...
学校多么熟悉、多么亲切的一个词语。我们每个人的成功离不开学校,更离不开在学校里精心培育我们成长的每一位老师。我梦想中的学校,绿树成阴、百花盛开、流水潺潺、走了进去就像仿佛置身于仙境一般。每个教室,都有现代化设备。录音机、电视机、电脑......每次上课,自动的课桌会为你准备好上课需要的书籍、资料。老师讲语文课时,同学们只需望着电脑,不用拿着笔记在课本上了。黑板、课本等学习物品也...帮写篇英语作文袄。带翻译 120字左右。-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 帮写篇英语作文袄。带翻译 120字左右。
帮写篇英语作文袄。带翻译 120字左右。
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“帮写篇英语作文袄。带翻译 120字左右。”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“帮写篇英语作文袄。带翻译 120字左右。”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括: 提供最佳服务,你希望成为其中一员,2008奥运会招志愿者,北京四中学生假设你是李华. 乐于助人 熟悉本地,写封信善于交往 爱好体育 英语好,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: I will do my best to provide the best services for the event,取得了很多成绩,积极参加体育锻炼, spoken English ability is quite good,积极参加学校的各项活动. I very much hope that the Beijing Olympics will become a volunteer,能进行一般的口语交流奥运会志愿者工作小组. I grew up from childhood in Beijing, I am very pleased to become the one of you, I heard that the recruitment of volunteers in the Beijing Olympic Games,我想这也是我的优势,非常喜欢帮助别人. I love sports, and actively participate in physical exercise is the main class basketball team, love to help others: 你好。谢谢, the Beijing No。 我交际能力很好.
I treat people dedication, Beijing is very familiar with,想成为你们中的一员, the best English performance:
Hello, in all subjects. I like English! My name is Li Hua。我很喜欢英语,对北京很熟悉, and achieved many accomplishments. 4 Middle School students.
I am very good communicative competence and actively participate in the activities of schools, and generally speaking to exchange。我热爱体育,我将尽我最大努力为赛事提供最佳服务,是班级篮球队的主力,我非常高兴。我非常希望能成为北京奥运会志愿者的一员。 我待人热忱。我从小在北京长大,英语口语能力也很不错,英语成绩最好! 李华 01 01 2007Olympic volunteers working group,我听说北京奥运会在招募志愿者,是北京第四中学的学生!我叫李华. Thank you, I think this is my advantage,在各门学科里解决方案2:谢谢啦。通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了: In contemporary society, it has become a trend for many products or items to be excessively packaged. In the meanwhile, an increasing number of customers find it more expens...===========================================to see a funny movie with friends to celebrate my birthday.我叫瑟琳娜,我是一名十四岁的学生 我每天下午六点半吃晚饭 写完作业后十点半睡觉 我最喜欢的科目是音乐英语和体育...=========================================== An unforgettable thing(一个难忘的事情) Last summer holiday.An unforgettable thing happen on my body.(去年暑假。一件难忘的事情发生在我的身上) My parents and I had ...===========================================让我忍不住想摘下一个。It is apple tree. Are you want to race the apple tree ?这就是苹果树,你想种一棵吗?&我努力了,希望你可以采纳,有120字了吧。我不清楚是120 个单...=========================================== The summer melting of the Arctic, more severe hurricanes in the US, drought in China and Africa, wildfires in A these impacts are all signs of an increasingly chaotic clim...=========================================== 翻译:每个人都有一个真心的好朋友或者是知心人,我就有一个这样的朋友,她长得很普通,很纯洁,成绩也很好,她是个活泼可爱的人,她的性格非常开朗,我特别喜欢他。 他帮我...===========================================·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思考试作文 ·英语六级作文 这里有近两千篇英语作文,作业考试都不用怕了。希望能帮到你...=========================================== 1. 越来越多的人从事志愿者工作 2. 志愿者工作的社会意义 3. 作为大学生,应该怎么做 In recent years, the volunteering spirit has spread among the Chinese people, espe...=========================================== There are still many problems of environmental protection in recent years. One of the most serious problems is the serious pollution of air, water and soil. the polluted air does gr...=========================================== My room is not big, but it's clean and tidy. There is a bed of course. Above the bed, there is a picture of Yaoming, my favorite basketball star. There is a basketball under the bed...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助

我要回帖

更多关于 写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐